FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > tonight

tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

As it's a wet night work has stopped I heading to the well in moate.any lady care to hitch up there for a bit of banter.

I know the answer is a no but feck I throw the question out there.yahoo cider music .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a good night

And make sure there's a designated driver....

"Have a good night "
thanks laelaps.get on your jeans boots etc.il send one of the lads up your country to collect you.should have a stetson here for you some where.want to see you come in the door of the well.i have your ticket paid at door for you.

"Have a good night thanks laelaps.get on your jeans boots etc.il send one of the lads up your country to collect you.should have a stetson here for you some where.want to see you come in the door of the well.i have your ticket paid at door for you."

I'm actually wearing denim shorts at the mo lol

"Have a good night thanks laelaps.get on your jeans boots etc.il send one of the lads up your country to collect you.should have a stetson here for you some where.want to see you come in the door of the well.i have your ticket paid at door for you.

I'm actually wearing denim shorts at the mo lol "

flipping nice.daisy Duke watch out lol

"Have a good night thanks laelaps.get on your jeans boots etc.il send one of the lads up your country to collect you.should have a stetson here for you some where.want to see you come in the door of the well.i have your ticket paid at door for you.

I'm actually wearing denim shorts at the mo lol flipping nice.daisy Duke watch out lol"

Unfortunately Daisy doesn't wear jumpers like me

jarred here.what the story with jumper

I'm actually wearing denim shorts at the mo lol flipping nice.daisy Duke watch out lol

Unfortunately Daisy doesn't wear jumpers like me "

I'm actually wearing denim shorts at the mo lol flipping nice.daisy Duke watch out lol

jarred here.whats the story with jumper.has it no slieves.

o danny bboy.the pipes are calling

By *aftdave1Man  over a year ago

limerick

True daisy wouldn't hold a candle to youse

» Add a new message to this topic