FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Should I tell my new girlfriend I like to crossdress

Should I tell my new girlfriend I like to crossdress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met a girl 3 weeks ago one a nite out. We seemed to click straight away. I want to be honest with her any tell her I like crossdressing and have some fun.don't know how she will react to this.any suggestions one how to approach this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't hide who you are. I did it for too long. If you have to pretend your something you aren't it's destined to make you unhappy.

I hope she accepts it x

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I remember when i was with someone and they told me they cross dressed, I accepted her, it's no big deal.

But not many are as accepting as me, so ease them into it.

"I remember when i was with someone and they told me they cross dressed, I accepted her, it's no big deal.

But not many are as accepting as me, so ease them into it."

You are a knob!!!!! That reads like it was me!

I hate you sometimes xx

Bad bad safey

You know I meant unless your true to yourself then you won't be happy, no matter what you are. That you wont be happy being someone you think people want u to be.

I was a cross dresser last week...

I got changed into my suit and pulled out a pair of socks and stuck them in to go to a christening..

When i got there i realised i had 1 black sock and 1 blue sock..

By fuck i was a VERY cross dresser!!! ...

"I met a girl 3 weeks ago one a nite out. We seemed to click straight away. I want to be honest with her any tell her I like crossdressing and have some fun.don't know how she will react to this.any suggestions one how to approach this?"

In my opinion it depends on how comfortable you are with more and more people knowing you like to CD. If it doesn't work out with her then you risk her telling others

If you see a future with her then broach the subject sooner rather then later as you don't want it to seem like ur keeping secrets

Either way best of luck and I hope it works out for you xx

Cheers.for all the advice. I think I tell her in a few weeks. Will see how things go for a while. Gave up crossdressing before but it keeps coming back in to my life.she will probably run a mile when I tell her.if she understands it would be perfect. I would have a hotel girlfriend and dress when I want.anyway I will see how it goes. Thanks

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

I'd tell her if I were you mate. But not until you're sure you can trust that she wont go off and tell everyone if it goes pair shaped.

It's a very difficult situation for you I'm sure. But it is part of who you are and you should not suppress it.

Best of luck and I hope she is accepting if or when you tell her.

And by the way I'm sure you will ignore the neanderthal males who will comment and make light of your predicament.

Your a serious cross dresser. Suss her out and she if she's as kinky as you then you'll know. As someone else said on here she might tell others. Throw in the odd reference and judge the reaction. Best of luck!

"I remember when i was with someone and they told me they cross dressed, I accepted her, it's no big deal.

I hate you sometimes xx

Bad bad safey

You know I meant unless your true to yourself then you won't be happy, no matter what you are. That you wont be happy being someone you think people want u to be. "

Pmsl

By *antyfetishTV/TS  over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

"Don't hide who you are. I did it for too long. If you have to pretend your something you aren't it's destined to make you unhappy.

I hope she accepts it x"

By *antyfetishTV/TS  over a year ago

Collooney/Sligo/Dublin

"I was a cross dresser last week...

I got changed into my suit and pulled out a pair of socks and stuck them in to go to a christening..

When i got there i realised i had 1 black sock and 1 blue sock..

By fuck i was a VERY cross dresser!!! ..."

...lol

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

I waz in ur g`friends position few years back only I found out a year into the relationship and waz pretty niave beforehand.. yes I waz shocked at 1st but luved the guy for who he waz, not wot he wore so I went along wi it, brought us closer together and had lots of fun because of his dressing up.. point im making is wait n see where this relationship is goin 1st before telling her, hope it works out for u x

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I'd tell her if I were you mate. But not until you're sure you can trust that she wont go off and tell everyone if it goes pair shaped.

It's a very difficult situation for you I'm sure. But it is part of who you are and you should not suppress it.

And by the way I'm sure you will ignore the neanderthal males who will comment and make light of your predicament. "

Willow sometimes u surprise me well done mate couldn't say it better no matter how I tried

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

But not many are as accepting as me, so ease them into it."

So she liked to wear trousers the odd time?

Jaysus aren't you so accepting

Tell her but wait a little longer 3 weeks is a short period for that kind of sharing, we all have a darker side but usually wait a little to share it, should be no.different in your case

Ask her for a pair of her undies, as a keep sake, turn up wearing them, she might find it a turn on or just a laugh. Take it from there.

I hate you sometimes xx

Bad bad safey

You know I meant unless your true to yourself then you won't be happy, no matter what you are. That you wont be happy being someone you think people want u to be.

Pmsl "

I looked Yosser up in the dictionary.

'Yosser' a male species with a dangerous obsession with the world of headbanger and Lae.

x

"I'd tell her if I were you mate. But not until you're sure you can trust that she wont go off and tell everyone if it goes pair shaped.

And by the way I'm sure you will ignore the neanderthal males who will comment and make light of your predicament.

Willow sometimes u surprise me well done mate couldn't say it better no matter how I tried "

I know me too..

I hate you sometimes xx

Bad bad safey

Pmsl

I looked Yosser up in the dictionary.

'Yosser' a male species with a dangerous obsession with the world of headbanger and Lae.

x"

nailed it

Im behind ye

I think i,d be abit pissed off if I went to get my fav stockings and find they had been laddered !!

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

"Willow sometimes u surprise me well done mate couldn't say it better no matter how I tried "

Thank you CJ. I appreciate your comment.

It's rare a Thread that is deserving of my serious thoughts, but when it is, I like to say my piece.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

And by the way I'm sure you will ignore the neanderthal males who will comment and make light of your predicament. "

For this WIllow you have my utmost respect! Good on you for saying this

I wouldn't tell her at all at the moment. You've only known her for 3 weeks OMG I bet she doesn't even know your middle name. Honesty is definitely the best policy but you don't have to throw all your cards on the table straight away. She'll freak out for sure if you tell her, guaranteed. Don't say Jack shit till you have total trust.

Willow sometimes u surprise me well done mate couldn't say it better no matter how I tried "

Let's not suck each others dicks just yet

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Yes

No !!

after 3 weeks she should be lucky to know your surname, its a marathon not a sprint dude take your time and just enjoy yourself

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Wait until you can trust her and know she won't blabber to her friends. That could take months before you connect sufficiently enough. If she gets pissed that you didn't tell her earlier - say you couldn't take the chance.

Clon is a small place- good luck with it

I think you should tell her your on fab first, that will give you a hint where you stand,

"I think you should tell her your on fab first, that will give you a hint where you stand, "

Doh!!

yea which is potentially going to shock her more?

"I think you should tell her your on fab first, that will give you a hint where you stand,

Doh!!

yea which is potentially going to shock her more?

"

what is the point of starting a relationship if your not honest ?

3 weeks is too soon to openly discuss your inner secrets.

Certainly introduce it to conversations, allow her to express her views, and you will decide then.

"3 weeks is too soon to openly discuss your inner secrets.

Certainly introduce it to conversations, allow her to express her views, and you will decide then."

I agree with this - sounds like the best way forward with it. Remember also that an occasional fondness for dressing is only a small part of who you are in total. If abd when you do tell her, don't make it sound to her like it's the no.1 thing in your life ! I'm sure you have lots of other attributes and qualities and ways of being! It's not a "dark side" either - millions of straight men cross-dress and always have done. Women do it all the time too and it's no big deal. Best of luck !

My advice is tell her give her the option of moving on

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Be honest with her.I know it's hard to bring up the subject.

but she could surprise you and be supportive. Sometimes the deceit hurts more than coming out and saying.

"I met a girl 3 weeks ago one a nite out. We seemed to click straight away. I want to be honest with her any tell her I like crossdressing and have some fun.don't know how she will react to this.any suggestions one how to approach this?"

My thoughts are, bring up the subject of crossdressing with her, to gauge her reaction.

Crossdressing is extremely misunderstood by society, and announcing that you indulge after knowing her only three weeks, could scare her off completley.

I honestly hope she does accept this aspect of your personality, she may be a little confused , even shocked but appreciate your honesty.

By *usantv40TV/TS  over a year ago

north co dublin

[Removed by poster at 11/07/15 18:26:26]

By *usantv40TV/TS  over a year ago

north co dublin

If fab is any thing to go by there are not many ladies ok with crossdressing its is so hard to know what to do I told my girlfriend and she lost it with me said I am a perv I tryed to tell her that it not like that but she walk away so I say take your time

By *es deux lapinCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Maybe ask to borrow a dress or high heels from her ,she might take the hint

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Perhaps bring it up another way... When you both go on a night out..and she is wearing a dress.. . You could say " you look great in that dress, I wouldn't even look that good in it myself". She might surprise you.. Just check out her reaction.. That should tell you a bit..

S

» Add a new message to this topic