FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > class meet

class meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meet an gorgeous lady recent and she was funny ,sexy ,naughty and hot body ..she came really quick which left alot of chatting time ..turned out I work with her hubby which was a bit scary .she says he knows she plays about but I never told her I knew him ....should I ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Meet an gorgeous lady recent and she was funny ,sexy ,naughty and hot body ..she came really quick which left alot of chatting time ..turned out I work with her hubby which was a bit scary .she says he knows she plays about but I never told her I knew him ....should I ??"

This is a fairytale... you are from Newtownards... there are simply no girls in Newtownards who come under the description "funny, sexy, naughty and hot body".. and if there is.... she came from BANGOR!!!

"Meet an gorgeous lady recent and she was funny ,sexy ,naughty and hot body ..she came really quick which left alot of chatting time ..turned out I work with her hubby which was a bit scary .she says he knows she plays about but I never told her I knew him ....should I ??

This is a fairytale... you are from Newtownards... there are simply no girls in Newtownards who come under the description "funny, sexy, naughty and hot body".. and if there is.... she came from BANGOR!!!

I'm totally offended !!

"

"Meet an gorgeous lady recent and she was funny ,sexy ,naughty and hot body ..she came really quick which left alot of chatting time ..turned out I work with her hubby which was a bit scary .she says he knows she plays about but I never told her I knew him ....should I ??

"

Lol i would have to disagree iknow few ards ladies ...but ... This was a dundonald lass

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

What do ye want to say you know her hubby for? Will it change anything? Some things are best left unsaid I think

"What do ye want to say you know her hubby for? Will it change anything? Some things are best left unsaid I think "

I dunno...what if she finds out via the husband they know each other, then he's on the spot as to why he didn't say when he knew.

"What do ye want to say you know her hubby for? Will it change anything? Some things are best left unsaid I think

I dunno...what if she finds out via the husband they know each other, then he's on the spot as to why he didn't say when he knew. "

That's what I was thinking

Dublin

"What do ye want to say you know her hubby for? Will it change anything? Some things are best left unsaid I think

I dunno...what if she finds out via the husband they know each other, then he's on the spot as to why he didn't say when he knew. "

Unless hes meeting the lady regularly I dont see the point.. My answer if that was me would be, fab life and real life are separate things. Isnt everyone always banging on about discretion too? I dont see what gain hed have by saying anything.

I dunno...what if she finds out via the husband they know each other, then he's on the spot as to why he didn't say when he knew.

That's what I was thinking"

There's an argument both ways but if you are an honest person you should tell her so she has all the facts. The downside of being honest is she may deem it too close to home & stop it. At least you'll still have your honour though.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

I'm still trying to figure out why it's a 'class meet'

Unless hes meeting the lady regularly I dont see the point.. My answer if that was me would be, fab life and real life are separate things. Isnt everyone always banging on about discretion too? I dont see what gain hed have by saying anything. "

Oh of course, if it was just a one off then yeah, oops! & don't go back. I got the impression it might be an ongoing thing...(would you care to elaborate OP?)

Dublin

Unless hes meeting the lady regularly I dont see the point.. My answer if that was me would be, fab life and real life are separate things. Isnt everyone always banging on about discretion too? I dont see what gain hed have by saying anything.

Oh of course, if it was just a one off then yeah, oops! & don't go back. I got the impression it might be an ongoing thing...(would you care to elaborate OP?)"

If it was regularly the chances of them bumping into the hubby with her on work nights out etc are increased of course but the Op would have known her before they met, thats why I assumed it was a once off meet

I've met her three times now ...she is alot of fun but I didn't know I worked wo her hubby until she mention some things that clicked ..im just afraid if I don't tell her she will think I'm being sneaky ..im not saying to tell her hubby just to her that I know him ...I think I shud tell her I work with him as as was said at least I keep my honour if she wants to finish it

Dublin

"I've met her three times now ...she is alot of fun but I didn't know I worked wo her hubby until she mention some things that clicked ..im just afraid if I don't tell her she will think I'm being sneaky ..im not saying to tell her hubby just to her that I know him ...I think I shud tell her I work with him as as was said at least I keep my honour if she wants to finish it "

I thought youd only met once! Id tell her so, at least youre giving her the choice to decide whether you meet again or not. And as Candy said, youll keep your honour

Unless hes meeting the lady regularly I dont see the point.. My answer if that was me would be, fab life and real life are separate things. Isnt everyone always banging on about discretion too? I dont see what gain hed have by saying anything. "

100% agree don't say anything... Gentleman never tells, everyone can rumours but if you never say anything no one knows 100% there is beauty in that....

While yes there is always people that like to contradict and swing against to what others say but I don't see a need either to say anything!

"I've met her three times now ...she is alot of fun but I didn't know I worked wo her hubby until she mention some things that clicked ..im just afraid if I don't tell her she will think I'm being sneaky ..im not saying to tell her hubby just to her that I know him ...I think I shud tell her I work with him as as was said at least I keep my honour if she wants to finish it "

Don't, is not being dishonest, you just keeping things separate always best policy... That you know him is completely irrelevant keep it separate

Or she tells him and your big muscly arms are required to defend yourself

You sound like you know what to do.

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I'm a bit thick, I don't understand whats going on, did you meet someone from your class?

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"Meet an gorgeous lady recent and she was funny ,sexy ,naughty and hot body ..she came really quick which left alot of chatting time ..turned out I work with her hubby which was a bit scary .she says he knows she plays about but I never told her I knew him ....should I ??"
stay well clear .....

Tell her. She needs to know. Allow the woman to make an informed decision. If there is going to be no blowback, she may continue to meet you. If it is going to cause trouble, she may call a halt.

Her husband knows she plays. That is fine. But does he know that she is playing with someone he works with? Different ballgame there son. He might be happy with her having anonymous meets. You being a work colleague of his, are not anonymous.

» Add a new message to this topic