FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Anyone have a friend whose partner answers your texts?

Anyone have a friend whose partner answers your texts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's doing my head in. It's like she has a P.A.

It is stopping me wanting to communicate via text but she doesn't see the problem.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

Only if one of us has our hands full, or if he's driving.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I could understand if a friend was busy, unable to send the text at the time.

However, if this is constantly happening, not only is it laziness on your friends behalf, it`s an invasion on your privacy.

The texts you send may be for your friends eyes only.

Ask your "friend " what they are wearing

"Only if one of us has our hands full, or if he's driving.

"

That, I get. Texted her this morning to say I got a new phone etc. He starts texting back like I had texted him!

"I could understand if a friend was busy, unable to send the text at the time.

However, if this is constantly happening, not only is it laziness on your friends behalf, it`s an invasion on your privacy.

The texts you send may be for your friends eyes only."

I agree. What if I tell a sexist joke about a man between friends, he might think I'm like that all the time....imagine!

Half the time I don't even know if she's there when he answers. I'm gonna start asking.

One good thing is that at least he's not trying to fool you into thinking it's her texting back...that would be very awkward/weird.

Send a ` gawd your partner is ugly ` text , should solve the problem

"One good thing is that at least he's not trying to fool you into thinking it's her texting back...that would be very awkward/weird."

So true. That would just be so cringey. We should be able to tell straight away right....

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"One good thing is that at least he's not trying to fool you into thinking it's her texting back...that would be very awkward/weird.

So true. That would just be so cringey. We should be able to tell straight away right...."

Simples start talking about women's issues ironing, washing and scrubbing the floors if he comes back what ate I wearing while doing these u know its him

"One good thing is that at least he's not trying to fool you into thinking it's her texting back...that would be very awkward/weird.

So true. That would just be so cringey. We should be able to tell straight away right....

Simples start talking about women's issues ironing, washing and scrubbing the floors if he comes back what ate I wearing while doing these u know its him "

Women`s issues

I am quite happy to sit back watching any man wash, iron and scrub floors.

All whilst I am wearing my sexy undies of course.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Simples start talking about women's issues ironing, washing and scrubbing the floors if he comes back what ate I wearing while doing these u know its him

Women`s issues

I am quite happy to sit back watching any man wash, iron and scrub floors.

All whilst I am wearing my sexy undies of course. "

He hehe I bet u are but u know that won't happen

Well not a real man anywYs

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Sounds all wrong to me. controlling guys do that

Or is it just you out of her friends he texts candy? Going to make a move maybe?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Tell him I'm a text to duck off

and let her text

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Control freak that has the hots for you..

Whoawhoawhoa! Guys, no one has the hots for me, she knows he answers & he answers for them both. It's just that sometimes he starts chatting(this morning it was about the new phone) as if I texted him.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Whoawhoawhoa! Guys, no one has the hots for me, she knows he answers & he answers for them both. It's just that sometimes he starts chatting(this morning it was about the new phone) as if I texted him."

Maybe u should just ring and speak to her and stop texting , he might get the message

Mr crazy

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Maybe she does not like it either, maybe he takes the phone and replies, reads all her messages. Maybe she pretends its something she is okay with, but has no choice over.

Maybe it makes her cry at night that you and him chat together while she cant even have friends any more.

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

"Whoawhoawhoa! Guys, no one has the hots for me, she knows he answers & he answers for them both. It's just that sometimes he starts chatting(this morning it was about the new phone) as if I texted him.

Maybe u should just ring and speak to her and stop texting , he might get the message

Mr crazy "

yeah I'm with crazy on this one! Just call in future!

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Whoawhoawhoa! Guys, no one has the hots for me, she knows he answers & he answers for them both. It's just that sometimes he starts chatting(this morning it was about the new phone) as if I texted him."

He sounds like a right prick,a bit of an oul wan even...tell him to fuck off and get his own phone..

"Maybe she does not like it either, maybe he takes the phone and replies, reads all her messages. Maybe she pretends its something she is okay with, but has no choice over.

Maybe it makes her cry at night that you and him chat together while she cant even have friends any more."

Have you ever played Limbo NSFW? (Not the fun West Indian dance silly) it's a videogame.

» Add a new message to this topic