FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > venues

venues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

Do anyone here ever go to a venue around the country where Nathan carter Robert mizzle Lisa mchugh etc play at the weekend.im hearing these venues are getting very popular taking over from the dreaded nite clubs in my eyes.in saying that where I go to hear these guys play the same bunch of dry ass fuckers are there no new faces in the line of women .A nice sexy angle to become face to face with on the nite.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You and Dave should hop in his van and take a tour of the country and western festivals going on around it.

"You and Dave should hop in his van and take a tour of the country and western festivals going on around it. "
could do that lol.would you be a visor to these spots yourself I wonder

"You and Dave should hop in his van and take a tour of the country and western festivals going on around it. could do that lol.would you be a visor to these spots yourself I wonder"

No afraid not

"You and Dave should hop in his van and take a tour of the country and western festivals going on around it. could do that lol.would you be a visor to these spots yourself I wonder

No afraid not "

o dear pity.you be one heck of a angle lol.where is that dave lad by the way.

"You and Dave should hop in his van and take a tour of the country and western festivals going on around it. could do that lol.would you be a visor to these spots yourself I wonder

No afraid not o dear pity.you be one heck of a angle lol.where is that dave lad by the way."

Delivering lollies, dusting down his Stetson, it's Dave. It could be anyone's guess

"Do anyone here ever go to a venue around the country where Nathan carter Robert mizzle Lisa mchugh etc play at the weekend.im hearing these venues are getting very popular taking over from the dreaded nite clubs in my eyes.in saying that where I go to hear these guys play the same bunch of dry ass fuckers are there no new faces in the line of women .A nice sexy angle to become face to face with on the nite."

They spend most of there time up here in bundoran...

"Do anyone here ever go to a venue around the country where Nathan carter Robert mizzle Lisa mchugh etc play at the weekend.im hearing these venues are getting very popular taking over from the dreaded nite clubs in my eyes.in saying that where I go to hear these guys play the same bunch of dry ass fuckers are there no new faces in the line of women .A nice sexy angle to become face to face with on the nite.

They spend most of there time up here in bundoran... "

better contact dave then.get him to do the driving up that country .

No afraid not o dear pity.you be one heck of a angle lol.where is that dave lad by the way.

Delivering lollies, dusting down his Stetson, it's Dave. It could be anyone's guess "

a meet and greet at the well in moat Saturday nite.what you think laelaps good plan? gerry gutrie playing live.yahoo.want to wear my sliveless denim jacket.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

id rather poke my eyes out with a shitty stick lol give me a night club lively bar any day of the week

"id rather poke my eyes out with a shitty stick lol give me a night club lively bar any day of the week"
ok lol.everyone has different tastes in life.boreing world if we all liked the same

No afraid not o dear pity.you be one heck of a angle lol.where is that dave lad by the way.

Delivering lollies, dusting down his Stetson, it's Dave. It could be anyone's guess a meet and greet at the well in moat Saturday nite.what you think laelaps good plan? gerry gutrie playing live.yahoo.want to wear my sliveless denim jacket."

Sorry but I'll be sitting in preparing for the following weekend

Delivering lollies, dusting down his Stetson, it's Dave. It could be anyone's guess a meet and greet at the well in moat Saturday nite.what you think laelaps good plan? gerry gutrie playing live.yahoo.want to wear my sliveless denim jacket.

Sorry but I'll be sitting in preparing for the following weekend "

what happening then.i won't be able to attend as I probably be sitting up high on a harvester.

By *aftdave1Man  over a year ago

limerick

Delivering lollies, dusting down his Stetson, it's Dave. It could be anyone's guess a meet and greet at the well in moat Saturday nite.what you think laelaps good plan? gerry gutrie playing live.yahoo.want to wear my sliveless denim jacket.

Sorry but I'll be sitting in preparing for the following weekend what happening then.i won't be able to attend as I probably be sitting up high on a harvester. "

Call off the search party I'm back was up in a attic for two days running cables with all the huge big spiders and Lord only knows what the other insects were ,this country music craic sounds alrightlet's see what all the fuss is about then

I have a secret that may surprise most or all of you!!!!

limerick

"I have a secret that may surprise most or all of you!!!! "

Well come on then spill the beans

"I have a secret that may surprise most or all of you!!!! "

You're Nathan Carter??!

"I have a secret that may surprise most or all of you!!!!

You're Nathan Carter??!"

No but i'm quite well known in the Irish/country scene

You're Nathan Carter??!

No but i'm quite well known in the Irish/country scene "

Ah, I thought that hay bale looked familiar.

limerick

You're Nathan Carter??!

Can I have a signed CD please or even a tape so I can play it in my van

limerick

Your know in snow patrol

No.... i wouldnt want to be the cause of your death when you crash your van

limerick

Vance joy

You're Nathan Carter??!

probably know you then.how are you dave.whats happening

limerick

"No.... i wouldnt want to be the cause of your death when you crash your van "

Lol worth a try!!!free stuff is always the best

"No.... i wouldnt want to be the cause of your death when you crash your van

Lol worth a try!!!free stuff is always the best "

You can download free Hugo Duncan CD's

limerick

You're Nathan Carter??!

No but i'm quite well known in the Irish/country scene probably know you then.how are you dave.whats happening"

All good on route to the big lights or Dublin miles of tarmac ahead

limerick

"No.... i wouldnt want to be the cause of your death when you crash your van

Lol worth a try!!!free stuff is always the best

You can download free Hugo Duncan CD's "

I'll do it when I get home

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

You're Nathan Carter??!

crystal swing ?

You're Nathan Carter??!

crystal swing ?"

You're Nathan Carter??!

crystal swing ?

"

Swing low....

limerick

You're Nathan Carter??!

crystal swing ?

Swing low...."

swing music

You're Nathan Carter??!

can you say that country music around the country is it getting more popular than let's say 10 years ago

You're Nathan Carter??!

No but i'm quite well known in the Irish/country scene can you say that country music around the country is it getting more popular than let's say 10 years ago"

Irish country music has always had a good core following. Due to the artists getting older and doing the same old same old it did suffer a little bit of a downturn but with the younger artists appearing on the scene, the likes of Nathan Carter, Derek Ryan, Lisa McHugh, Mick Flavin etc etc and writing their own material the Irish/country scene is as strong if not stronger than ever. The venues are filled to capacity and peopla are travelling far and wide to hear our local talent including from England, Scotland and Wales.

You're Nathan Carter??!

No but i'm quite well known in the Irish/country scene can you say that country music around the country is it getting more popular than let's say 10 years ago

Irish country music has always had a good core following. Due to the artists getting older and doing the same old same old it did suffer a little bit of a downturn but with the younger artists appearing on the scene, the likes of Nathan Carter, Derek Ryan, Lisa McHugh, Mick Flavin etc etc and writing their own material the Irish/country scene is as strong if not stronger than ever. The venues are filled to capacity and peopla are travelling far and wide to hear our local talent including from England, Scotland and Wales. "

yes that's great to hear.lovely way to relax at one of these nites out.gerry gutrie one of my favourites at moment.fantastic singer.and mizzle top act as well.so who are you lol.only jokeing.dont tell us .If you do all the women here will be after you.rest of us won't stand a chance lol.

You're Nathan Carter??!

No but i'm quite well known in the Irish/country scene can you say that country music around the country is it getting more popular than let's say 10 years ago

Irish country music has always had a good core following. Due to the artists getting older and doing the same old same old it did suffer a little bit of a downturn but with the younger artists appearing on the scene, the likes of Nathan Carter, Derek Ryan, Lisa McHugh, Mick Flavin etc etc and writing their own material the Irish/country scene is as strong if not stronger than ever. The venues are filled to capacity and peopla are travelling far and wide to hear our local talent including from England, Scotland and Wales. yes that's great to hear.lovely way to relax at one of these nites out.gerry gutrie one of my favourites at moment.fantastic singer.and mizzle top act as well.so who are you lol.only jokeing.dont tell us .If you do all the women here will be after you.rest of us won't stand a chance lol."

Ha!! I wish! .. fab doesnt work like that. I dont think it would matter who i was or what i look like. Everyone is equal here and the majority of times its a personality that wins playmates over

You're Nathan Carter??!

Irish country music has always had a good core following. Due to the artists getting older and doing the same old same old it did suffer a little bit of a downturn but with the younger artists appearing on the scene, the likes of Nathan Carter, Derek Ryan, Lisa McHugh, Mick Flavin etc etc and writing their own material the Irish/country scene is as strong if not stronger than ever. The venues are filled to capacity and peopla are travelling far and wide to hear our local talent including from England, Scotland and Wales. yes that's great to hear.lovely way to relax at one of these nites out.gerry gutrie one of my favourites at moment.fantastic singer.and mizzle top act as well.so who are you lol.only jokeing.dont tell us .If you do all the women here will be after you.rest of us won't stand a chance lol.

Ha!! I wish! .. fab doesnt work like that. I dont think it would matter who i was or what i look like. Everyone is equal here and the majority of times its a personality that wins playmates over "

By *edhead56Couple  over a year ago

Outside Belfast

yes Alingham arms Bundoran we were there couple weekends ago

not bad at all

limerick

"yes Alingham arms Bundoran we were there couple weekends ago

not bad at all "

Fundoran

"id rather poke my eyes out with a shitty stick lol give me a night club lively bar any day of the week"

Wot? Ceílí night is the job...

» Add a new message to this topic