FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wedding date.....

Wedding date.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who saw the story of the guy in sligo who put up an add for a wedding date on done deal....

I'm in a similar predicament and need a date for an up coming wedding. How much fun would it be to bring someone from here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll go.....

Mind you there'll be no feckin Star Trek ie going where no man has gone before....

Are you any good at the siege of ennis...

"Who saw the story of the guy in sligo who put up an add for a wedding date on done deal....

I'm in a similar predicament and need a date for an up coming wedding. How much fun would it be to bring someone from here "

If you are keeping the fact that you are a swinger a secret, then a bit of careful planning should avoid any embarassing moments.

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

I wouldn't bring a swinging woman next nor near a friends wedding. Neither would I expect to be invited by a female to one.

"I wouldn't bring a swinging woman next nor near a friends wedding. Neither would I expect to be invited by a female to one. "

Any particular reason why?

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I wouldn't bring a swinging woman next nor near a friends wedding. Neither would I expect to be invited by a female to one. "

what's wrong with a swinging woman?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

err why not ?

"I wouldn't bring a swinging woman next nor near a friends wedding. Neither would I expect to be invited by a female to one.

Any particular reason why?"

I think Willow sees us as a "type". Mirror mirror on the wall...

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Who saw the story of the guy in sligo who put up an add for a wedding date on done deal....

I'm in a similar predicament and need a date for an up coming wedding. How much fun would it be to bring someone from here "

I dunno what the issue is here? If youve met someone who enjoys the lifestyle like you, then why not! I doubt very much she ll have a foghorn to declare to the wedding party what both of you are into and spoil the happy couples big day.

I'm in a similar predicament and need a date for an up coming wedding. How much fun would it be to bring someone from here

I dunno what the issue is here? If youve met someone who enjoys the lifestyle like you, then why not! I doubt very much she ll have a foghorn to declare to the wedding party what both of you are into and spoil the happy couples big day. "

Can you imagine if she ended up going off with the Happy couple!...

I dunno what the issue is here? If youve met someone who enjoys the lifestyle like you, then why not! I doubt very much she ll have a foghorn to declare to the wedding party what both of you are into and spoil the happy couples big day. "

No need to broadcast

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

unless he thinks we going to turn up with wips and chains and dive in at anyone that takes notice

believe it or not we are normal day to day people and know when to behave and when not too.

city

she might want to get spit roasted on the top table by the groom and his father...durty swinging hooer

Dublin

I dunno what the issue is here? If youve met someone who enjoys the lifestyle like you, then why not! I doubt very much she ll have a foghorn to declare to the wedding party what both of you are into and spoil the happy couples big day.

Can you imagine if she ended up going off with the Happy couple!..."

Lol spoiler alert for him so if he was left out!!

I dunno what the issue is here? If youve met someone who enjoys the lifestyle like you, then why not! I doubt very much she ll have a foghorn to declare to the wedding party what both of you are into and spoil the happy couples big day. unless he thinks we going to turn up with wips and chains and dive in at anyone that takes notice

believe it or not we are normal day to day people and know when to behave and when not too. "

Haven't you got a big, floating neon sign like me over your head Letme?

By *eddybear_14Man  over a year ago

Somewhere...

Funny as that story is, I'm in that situation.. My now ex best friend was supposed to be going to 2 weddings with me.. One was abroad (a week away) and one here at home..

Obviously it would be next to impossible to someone to get away for a week last minute so I don't mind going to that one on my own.. Having said that, the wedding that's on here I'd love to have a lovely lady for it!

Dublin

"Funny as that story is, I'm in that situation.. My now ex best friend was supposed to be going to 2 weddings with me.. One was abroad (a week away) and one here at home..

Obviously it would be next to impossible to someone to get away for a week last minute so I don't mind going to that one on my own.. Having said that, the wedding that's on here I'd love to have a lovely lady for it!

"

Where's Jessica when ye need her Ted??

"Funny as that story is, I'm in that situation.. My now ex best friend was supposed to be going to 2 weddings with me.. One was abroad (a week away) and one here at home..

"

When is the wedding that's happening here in Ireland!?

Woah.... I never said there was anything wrong with it. I'm actually in the process of looking for a date here. I will only really know the bride and groom at this wedding, thats why I'm eager to find someone. I had a 'friend' lined up but she pulled out.

Any ladies interested may apply within

Plenty of witty banter, bad dance moves, free dinner and a room in a fairly posh wicklow hotel all included.

It's on Saturday 1st of Aug....

"I wouldn't bring a swinging woman next nor near a friends wedding. Neither would I expect to be invited by a female to one.

I think Willow sees us as a "type". Mirror mirror on the wall..."

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Woah.... I never said there was anything wrong with it. I'm actually in the process of looking for a date here. I will only really know the bride and groom at this wedding, thats why I'm eager to find someone. I had a 'friend' lined up but she pulled out.

Plenty of witty banter, bad dance moves, free dinner and a room in a fairly posh wicklow hotel all included.

It's on Saturday 1st of Aug...."

Go on them I'll go this the room in the posh hotel that swung it

Did u see what I done there

Best of luck op with UE endeavours there's a lot of ladies here have a new frock got for lollis and laids big event u never know ur luck in a small town

Where's Jessica when ye need her Ted?? "

Trying her best but failing!!

"Woah.... I never said there was anything wrong with it. I'm actually in the process of looking for a date here. I will only really know the bride and groom at this wedding, thats why I'm eager to find someone. I had a 'friend' lined up but she pulled out.

Best of luck op with UE endeavours there's a lot of ladies here have a new frock got for lollis and laids big event u never know ur luck in a small town "

haha, hope you have your little black dress ready to go

It's on Saturday 1st of Aug...."

Iv seen this guys pic his yummy

limerick

It's on Saturday 1st of Aug....Iv seen this guys pic his yummy "

And what are u doing on sat first of august

limerick

Best of luck op with UE endeavours there's a lot of ladies here have a new frock got for lollis and laids big event u never know ur luck in a small town

haha, hope you have your little black dress ready to go "

Awe here u said nawt about wearing a dress

It's on Saturday 1st of Aug....Iv seen this guys pic his yummy

And what are u doing on sat first of august "

Well i wasnt asked yet

And what are u doing on sat first of august "

I reckon she wants a certain guy to ask her to a certain wedding!!

limerick

And what are u doing on sat first of august Well i wasnt asked yet "

Ffs bazza get on it or I will

It's on Saturday 1st of Aug....Iv seen this guys pic his yummy "

You're making me blush now

Having a funny moment here.....

We are married nearly 3 years. About maybe 18 months ago, maybe less, we were chatting away by messaging with a couple that used to be on here.

Half an hour of messaging and it turned out to be one of my best mates......who had BEEN to our wedding.... Awkward

limerick

"Having a funny moment here.....

We are married nearly 3 years. About maybe 18 months ago, maybe less, we were chatting away by messaging with a couple that used to be on here.

Half an hour of messaging and it turned out to be one of my best mates......who had BEEN to our wedding.... Awkward "

Bet he wished he knew then what he knows now

Somewhere...

Ha!! Did you meet them?!

"Ha!! Did you meet them?!"

Haha yeah but just for drinks.

Cj now that would've been funny

"Ha!! Did you meet them?!

Haha yeah but just for drinks.

Cj now that would've been funny "

Ooooo tis one of my fave fab couples wink wink

Trying her best but failing!!"

I do love a good wedding!!

limerick

Trying her best but failing!!

I do love a good wedding!!"

Jayus teddy even I picking up on these hints

Lurve wedding cake lol

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

I think Willow sees us as a "type". Mirror mirror on the wall..."

He seems to suggest that the ladies are good enough on here to Fxxk but not to take out socially ... Keep digging that hole m8 !!

Naas

He seems to suggest that the ladies are good enough on here to Fxxk but not to take out socially ... Keep digging that hole m8 !! "

Good man, that reply should get you a few rides off the ladies here.

By the way, what is "Fxxk" when it's a home? I trust you are referencing the word "fuck", so why don't you say it.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. See, it's easy.

It ain't kindergarden.

He seems to suggest that the ladies are good enough on here to Fxxk but not to take out socially ... Keep digging that hole m8 !!

Good man, that reply should get you a few rides off the ladies here.

By the way, what is "Fxxk" when it's a home? I trust you are referencing the word "fuck", so why don't you say it.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. See, it's easy.

It ain't kindergarden. "

If it is not kindergarden, then perhaps you should reply when asked a simple question.

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Oh fuck ! Thanks for the words of wisdom .. Carry on ..

Naas

"Oh fuck ! Thanks for the words of wisdom .. Carry on .."

Don't mention it. Feel free to seek out my wisdom anytime.

"

Ooooo tis one of my fave fab couples wink wink "

Aren't you a sweetie The feeling is mutual.

Can't wait for Galway!!!

city

what's wrong with a swinging woman?"

Come on willow, ya still never answered the question. What's wrong with swinging women?

"

Ooooo tis one of my fave fab couples wink wink

Aren't you a sweetie The feeling is mutual.

Can't wait for Galway!!!"

Im supeerrrrrrr excited cant wait xxx

what's wrong with a swinging woman?

Come on willow, ya still never answered the question. What's wrong with swinging women?

"

He thinks a mysterious air makes him interesting.

[Removed by poster at 10/07/15 11:31:08]

"

He thinks a mysterious air makes him interesting."

That is what happens when teacher keeps you back 35 years at school

Pure and utter bollocks of the highest quality imaginable.

In my very limited experience of the swinging scene and the people who partake in it i would trust my life with a "swinger" more than i would trust any of my usual run of the mill friends.

The whole point of the swinging lifestyle is trust..........

Swinging couples and singles have a unique and special form of trust that only comes from respecting any potential play partners and trusting fully in them......in my humble opinion the people who i've chatted to and made friends with here are more reliable than anyone i've ever met. Why the fuck would you not invite them to a social event or family event??? They're hardly gonna jump up and shout "i'm Stevies swinger friend!!!"..

I reckon this guy has insecurity issues and thinks whoever goes to the wedding will try and get off with every Tom, Dick and Mary which is simply not the case..

Amen..

I feel this thread has gone off point. I agree with 'most' of the points made here but it doesn't seem to be helping me find my wedding date

Dublin

"I feel this thread has gone off point. I agree with 'most' of the points made here but it doesn't seem to be helping me find my wedding date"

You didnt exactly advertise for a lady to go with you, cant believe you haven't found a date yet!!! LADIES, LADIES!!!!! Help this poor lad out!!!

"I feel this thread has gone off point. I agree with 'most' of the points made here but it doesn't seem to be helping me find my wedding date

You didnt exactly advertise for a lady to go with you, cant believe you haven't found a date yet!!! LADIES, LADIES!!!!! Help this poor lad out!!! "

I thought i made it obvious though

i would hate to seem desperate, but I'd also hate to see a exutive double room go to waste

Dublin

"I feel this thread has gone off point. I agree with 'most' of the points made here but it doesn't seem to be helping me find my wedding date

You didnt exactly advertise for a lady to go with you, cant believe you haven't found a date yet!!! LADIES, LADIES!!!!! Help this poor lad out!!!

i would hate to seem desperate, but I'd also hate to see a exutive double room go to waste"

Its not desperate to want to enjoy the company of a lady and spend the day with her! Surely previous meets youve had might want another shot at you?

limerick

i would hate to seem desperate, but I'd also hate to see a exutive double room go to waste"

well I did offer the room sold it for me but the little black dress fecked it

Baza have u mailed those that showed interest there seems to be a few that liked wedding cake

Just saying like

i would hate to seem desperate, but I'd also hate to see a exutive double room go to wastewell I did offer the room sold it for me but the little black dress fecked it

Baza have u mailed those that showed interest there seems to be a few that liked wedding cake

Just saying like"

He's obviously not getting the hint..... either that or he's not interested in any of us who have offered!

i would hate to seem desperate, but I'd also hate to see a exutive double room go to wastewell I did offer the room sold it for me but the little black dress fecked it

Just saying like

He's obviously not getting the hint..... either that or he's not interested in any of us who have offered! "

Offers.....? I haven't had any, and im useless at picking up on hints

there was me thinking you girls all loved weddings

Just saying like

He's obviously not getting the hint..... either that or he's not interested in any of us who have offered!

there was me thinking you girls all loved weddings "

Yes and aren't you looking for somebody to go to a wedding with you!!

We are offering but you have to ask one of us, we're not going to do the work for you!

We're a bit old fashioned that way, get my drift mister!!

By *rivexMan  over a year ago

Newtown

A swinging woman would be the absolute banter!

Dublin

Just saying like

We are offering but you have to ask one of us, we're not going to do the work for you!

We're a bit old fashioned that way, get my drift mister!! "

Gwan Posie you tell him!!!

Just saying like

We're a bit old fashioned that way, get my drift mister!!

Gwan Posie you tell him!!! "

lol! It just had to be said!!!!

city

Just saying like

before u accept,make sure you don't have to go halfos on the toaster.

Dublin

Just saying like

We're a bit old fashioned that way, get my drift m'ister!!

lol! It just had to be said!!!! "

Well if that hasnt told him, nothing will!!!

Just saying like

Wish I had a wedding to go to ..I'd ask u lol

Somewhere...

Just saying like

We're a bit old fashioned that way, get my drift m'ister!!

lol! It just had to be said!!!!

Well if that hasnt told him, nothing will!!! "

limerick

Just saying like

there was me thinking you girls all loved weddings "

Jayus baza even I picked up on them and I am the worst in the world but come on "he has yummy pics" " I love wedding cake" ffs I was going to mail em for u at one stage

Come on Baza, we're rooting for you!!!

"Come on Baza, we're rooting for you!!! "

As much as I'm trying, i can't see to overcome some age limitations

"Come on Baza, we're rooting for you!!!

As much as I'm trying, i can't see to overcome some age limitations "

Aaah I see, well that would explain a lot in that case! we can forgive you for that!!

As much as I'm trying, i can't see to overcome some age limitations

Aaah I see, well that would explain a lot in that case! we can forgive you for that!! "

Im good, but im not quite that good...

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I would invite someone that happens to use this site, but I wouldnt ask anyone I met on here to a wedding.

I mean come on be serious.

They would probably add my friends on facebook lol, Fuck that shit.

Good luck with the ing if you end up bringing someone from here, i'll be hoping for you that nothing dreadful happens...

As much as I'm trying, i can't see to overcome some age limitations "

Dude, seriously, just go on your own...

Well, why should he go on his own! He says he only knows the bride & groom!

It would be nice to bring somebody to chat to, have a drink with & a dance!! It's a long day after all, boring being on your own as such!

Naas

I'd go on my own. Chances are there will be plenty of girls who'll want a ride come 11pm, most of them married and bored with their other halves. I love them ones.

I always go on my own and end up riding for Ireland.

"Well, why should he go on his own! He says he only knows the bride & groom!

It would be nice to bring somebody to chat to, have a drink with & a dance!! It's a long day after all, boring being on your own as such! "

[Removed by poster at 12/07/15 07:31:35]

So, what's the story Baza, did you find somebody to invite to the wedding yet!!?

» Add a new message to this topic