FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > thanks to you all

thanks to you all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,evening,have met some really good friends,honestly thank you,was in marriage that honestly torn me apart,free now after over a year of discontent,to say the fucking least,excuse me,thanks honestly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What your trying to say is u have left your wife ??

Seen it all now

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Hey,evening,have met some really good friends,honestly thank you,was in marriage that honestly torn me apart,free now after over a year of discontent,to say the fucking least,excuse me,thanks honestly "
I'm happy for you

"Hey,evening,have met some really good friends,honestly thank you,was in marriage that honestly torn me apart,free now after over a year of discontent,to say the fucking least,excuse me,thanks honestly "

What....?

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Ah seriously? Are you having a laugh? I'm sorry Op, but I don't get your thread? Are you happy? Sad? Was this thread done in jest??

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Ah seriously? Are you having a laugh? I'm sorry Op, but I don't get your thread? Are you happy? Sad? Was this thread done in jest?? "

Me thinks he may be a little d*unk and will wish this hadnt appeared in the morning

"Ah seriously? Are you having a laugh? I'm sorry Op, but I don't get your thread? Are you happy? Sad? Was this thread done in jest?? "
OPs whilst d*unk - bad idea. Like approaching a chic in a pub or club in the horrors. Bad plan.....

"Ah seriously? Are you having a laugh? I'm sorry Op, but I don't get your thread? Are you happy? Sad? Was this thread done in jest??

Me thinks he may be a little d*unk and will wish this hadnt appeared in the morning "

OP is flattened with the drink....

Dublin

"Ah seriously? Are you having a laugh? I'm sorry Op, but I don't get your thread? Are you happy? Sad? Was this thread done in jest?? OPs whilst d*unk - bad idea. Like approaching a chic in a pub or club in the horrors. Bad plan....."

Poor guy!! we all do stupid things at times..

My town

I think I understand what he means

I keep telling you folk the drink will be the death of ye ..... Chardonnay on ice

You're welcome

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I get you, not hard to get, good luck being single, but why thank us?

Dublin

"I think I understand what he means "

Me too Lets, lets hope Op has his peace of mind back, separating or divorce is so hard and hurtful. Xx

Not d*unk,just back from gaelic training,aye a well deserved Coors,sorry bad idea speaking out loud,forgive my thread.....

Never apologise for being genuine

My town

"I think I understand what he means

Me too Lets, lets hope Op has his peace of mind back, separating or divorce is so hard and hurtful. Xx"

this is true

Dublin

"Not d*unk,just back from gaelic training,aye a well deserved Coors,sorry bad idea speaking out loud,forgive my thread....."

No need to apologise or ask for forgiveness, we're all human here and I wish you well OP,, x

"Not d*unk,just back from gaelic training,aye a well deserved Coors,sorry bad idea speaking out loud,forgive my thread....."
Seemed as if you were tanked, probably not the best time to start threads. I am recently single. Not easy. Music has helped me. And exercise. And figuring out what you want from here. I'm still not sure.....

Best of luck moving forward op,what doesn't kill u makes u stronger,things will always get easier

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

Ah the guy got his mojo back thanks a little to the fabbers on here...good to hear it!!

It's a very cute thread!

Best of luck sincere lad

He'll know all about if his wife joins up and shags half the site for revenge

Dublin

"He'll know all about if his wife joins up and shags half the site for revenge "

Now I like your humour most of the time and I understand you trying to lighten the mood but shurrup ye eejit!!

Again please forgive me,forget about it

"He'll know all about if his wife joins up and shags half the site for revenge

Now I like your humour most of the time and I understand you trying to lighten the mood but shurrup ye eejit!! "

Lighten the mood? For God sakes i was nearly cryin my eyes out reading OP's post then realised flippin heck... i've been through a divorce... been shit on... been ripped apart but ya know something???...... i'm a better and stronger person for it. I know it doesnt seem possible at the time but one thing is true.. time is a great healer and you do get to the point were you put the past behind you and can actually look back and smile and say YOUR LOSS love....

Amen

Dublin

Now I like your humour most of the time and I understand you trying to lighten the mood but shurrup ye eejit!!

Lighten the mood? For God sakes i was nearly cryin my eyes out reading OP's post then realised flippin heck... i've been through a divorce... been shit on... been ripped apart but ya know something???...... i'm a better and stronger person for it. I know it doesnt seem possible at the time but one thing is true.. time is a great healer and you do get to the point were you put the past behind you and can actually look back and smile and say YOUR LOSS love....

Amen"

Amen back at ye darling!! Same as I did without the agro... so we're all on the same page yes?

Amen

Amen back at ye darling!! Same as I did without the agro... so we're all on the same page yes? "

We're all singing from the same hymn sheet

» Add a new message to this topic