FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > help

help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adhorny4you OP   Man  over a year ago

mid

why o why o why is it so hard to get into this swinging....is it cos im single or what........would someone please inform me please....gary from midlands/west

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

It's not that difficult really just go to a couple of meet and greets and talk to people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pictures on your profile would help as well as verifications my dear

I'd be extremely cautious getting into a conversation with someone who's been on the site for more than a couple of months with zero verifications and no pics.

Btw it doesn't have to be a sex meet! Coffee meet or Skype meets will verify you as a kick off

Good luck

mid

know nothing about these meet and greets...everything seems hush hush....

Honestly? Your username would put me off straight away. M&G's aren't secret, they're advertised well in advance for applications

"know nothing about these meet and greets...everything seems hush hush...."

It has to be all hush hush due to people trying to cause trouble.....some people here have been threatened... We're in Ireland don't forget where this isn't accepted, over in The UK or the States is a different story!

mid

hush hush...ok i understand that..i respect privacy.....others on here have told me to diplay photos and verifications....but if people dont chat and engage how are you supposed to buikd friendships...........

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

"Pictures on your profile would help as well as verifications my dear

I'd be extremely cautious getting into a conversation with someone who's been on the site for more than a couple of months with zero verifications and no pics.

Btw it doesn't have to be a sex meet! Coffee meet or Skype meets will verify you as a kick off

Good luck "

im verified and still find it difficult

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

They are often advertised on the forms just ask for an invite when they are advertised

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

You have to remember females/couples get so many messages, many from idiots, and any messages you send can get swamped!

Often they just hit "Delete All".

Don't know how many I've sent and got no reply or see message deleted, so often meeting for a coffee or whatever, without any expectations can be worth a try!

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

"You have to remember females/couples get so many messages, many from idiots, and any messages you send can get swamped!

Don't know how many I've sent and got no reply or see message deleted, so often meeting for a coffee or whatever, without any expectations can be worth a try!"

where am I going wrong...no bad reviews

"You have to remember females/couples get so many messages, many from idiots, and any messages you send can get swamped!

Don't know how many I've sent and got no reply or see message deleted, so often meeting for a coffee or whatever, without any expectations can be worth a try!where am I going wrong...no bad reviews"

For a lot it could be that you're attached tbh

Don't know how many I've sent and got no reply or see message deleted, so often meeting for a coffee or whatever, without any expectations can be worth a try!where am I going wrong...no bad reviews

For a lot it could be that you're attached tbh"

Ya the profile is quite to the point and off putting rather then come chat to me and see what will happens...

» Add a new message to this topic