FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Guys that lie

Guys that lie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *vsnikki OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

Many guys that meet TVs, for anal sex, claim on their profiles to be straight. The usual reason given is that many females wouldn't meet them if they said they were bi.

I'm interested why females won't and if anyone is naive enough to believe anyone's profile (except my own!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no problem meeting bi guys and have friends that won't meet them at all because they suck or fuck or get fucked by guys. I think some are in denial or just don't want others to judge them or mock them.

"I have no problem meeting bi guys and have friends that won't meet them at all because they suck or fuck or get fucked by guys. I think some are in denial or just don't want others to judge them or mock them. "

What she said!

"I have no problem meeting bi guys and have friends that won't meet them at all because they suck or fuck or get fucked by guys. I think some are in denial or just don't want others to judge them or mock them.

What she said! "

mmmmwah!

I've yet to see an honest profile.

People lie everyday to hide their true identity or see themselves different to how others see them.

It's the nature of the site

[Removed by poster at 07/07/15 16:55:23]

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"I have no problem meeting bi guys and have friends that won't meet them at all because they suck or fuck or get fucked by guys. I think some are in denial or just don't want others to judge them or mock them. "

But i bet some of those females thought they met "straight" guys but were in fack bi but didnt display for the said reason , so why bother , if u like someone , just go for it , it shouldnt matter what their sexual prefferences are once ye like each othere anyway .

And on a 1 to 1 , why should it make a difference either way mind boggles

Mrs crazy

It's not only guys!!

EVERYONE LIES!!!!!

"Many guys that meet TVs, for anal sex, claim on their profiles to be straight. The usual reason given is that many females wouldn't meet them if they said they were bi.

I'm interested why females won't and if anyone is naive enough to believe anyone's profile (except my own!) "

I think it's got more to do with their own homophobia and fear of the judgement of other men.

Everyone lies btw, just some more than others.

By *ammydubCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I won't meet bi curious or bi sexual guys because I'm part of a couple where the male is straight! Personally I cudnt give a rats who has what in their mouth or anywhere else for that matter but I'm not going to jepordise my time on here by deliberately putting my partner in an uncomfortable situation! And yes everybody lies but I feel its most unfair to lie about this!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I've yet to see an honest profile...

"

How do you know that?

Lucan

"I've yet to see an honest profile...

How do you know that?

"

I didn't phrase that very well. I meant how do you know that every single person whose profile you've looked at is lying?

"I won't meet bi curious or bi sexual guys because I'm part of a couple where the male is straight! Personally I cudnt give a rats who has what in their mouth or anywhere else for that matter but I'm not going to jepordise my time on here by deliberately putting my partner in an uncomfortable situation! And yes everybody lies but I feel its most unfair to lie about this!!"

Any respectful party will not cross the boundaries of others they are playing with

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"I won't meet bi curious or bi sexual guys because I'm part of a couple where the male is straight! Personally I cudnt give a rats who has what in their mouth or anywhere else for that matter but I'm not going to jepordise my time on here by deliberately putting my partner in an uncomfortable situation! And yes everybody lies but I feel its most unfair to lie about this!!

Any respectful party will not cross the boundaries of others they are playing with"

How many guys here are actually be respectful? That's the real question. Got some very demanding messages from "straight guys".

Dublin

Like I said I cudnt give a crap what ppl do and I do not judge anyone live n let live!I'm merly giving my reasons for not meeting with bi sexual guys its very clear and very simple I won't even go there with the respect issue there is someone for everyone on this site I'm sure but its decent to be honest about ur sexual preference I think!

As a bi guy I've spent enough years lying to myself about my sexuality, I've now realised that its who I am and that's that, if people don't like it then its fine but I wouldn't lie to them, any guys that contact us with straight on their profile but are really bi we will not entertain them, any single guys that say they're "curious' I suggest they go off and meet a single bi guy and find out about their curiosity, a lot of straight men, especially in couples, are under the impression that just because a guy is bi, he is gonna want to jump straight onto the straight man's cock!! Which is laughable, there has to be attraction there, well for me anyway...

Dublin

"As a bi guy I've spent enough years lying to myself about my sexuality, I've now realised that its who I am and that's that, if people don't like it then its fine but I wouldn't lie to them, any guys that contact us with straight on their profile but are really bi we will not entertain them, any single guys that say they're "curious' I suggest they go off and meet a single bi guy and find out about their curiosity, a lot of straight men, especially in couples, are under the impression that just because a guy is bi, he is gonna want to jump straight onto the straight man's cock!! Which is laughable, there has to be attraction there, well for me anyway... "

Absolutely agree

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

"I won't meet bi curious or bi sexual guys because I'm part of a couple where the male is straight! Personally I cudnt give a rats who has what in their mouth or anywhere else for that matter but I'm not going to jepordise my time on here by deliberately putting my partner in an uncomfortable situation! And yes everybody lies but I feel its most unfair to lie about this!!"

This pretty much sums it up for us too, and it's not even that we won't meet a bi guy we just make it clear that the male half of the couple is 100% straight.

But I think some people don't meet bi guys because they think they are more likely to have sti's??

Limavady

"As a bi guy I've spent enough years lying to myself about my sexuality, I've now realised that its who I am and that's that, if people don't like it then its fine but I wouldn't lie to them, any guys that contact us with straight on their profile but are really bi we will not entertain them, any single guys that say they're "curious' I suggest they go off and meet a single bi guy and find out about their curiosity, a lot of straight men, especially in couples, are under the impression that just because a guy is bi, he is gonna want to jump straight onto the straight man's cock!! Which is laughable, there has to be attraction there, well for me anyway... "

Personally I don't find guys attractive but love a big cock up my chuff! If the other guy doesn't want my "attention" then I wouldn't be interested either.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I won't meet bi curious or bi sexual guys because I'm part of a couple where the male is straight! Personally I cudnt give a rats who has what in their mouth or anywhere else for that matter but I'm not going to jepordise my time on here by deliberately putting my partner in an uncomfortable situation! And yes everybody lies but I feel its most unfair to lie about this!!

Any respectful party will not cross the boundaries of others they are playing with"

In an ideal world but this is fab and lying is nothing unusual on here, to assume different is rather naive...

Dublin

This pretty much sums it up for us too, and it's not even that we won't meet a bi guy we just make it clear that the male half of the couple is 100% straight.

But I think some people don't meet bi guys because they think they are more likely to have sti's?? "

Yeah maybe that's a reason for not meeting! I just really feel if ur bi sexual and reply to a very clear profile that says straight guys only is wrong why on earth wud anyone want to make another person uncomfortable is beyond me!

Any respectful party will not cross the boundaries of others they are playing with

In an ideal world but this is fab and lying is nothing unusual on here, to assume different is rather naive..."

And part of pre meet chat is to suss out the person and establish boundaries, no?

How many guys here are actually be respectful? That's the real question. Got some very demanding messages from "straight guys"."

I have to say most of the guys I've played with (straight and bi) have always been respectful

How many guys here are actually be respectful? That's the real question. Got some very demanding messages from "straight guys".

I have to say most of the guys I've played with (straight and bi) have always been respectful "

It's a question of having good judgement, if you're ending up in a hotel room with a bad idea - that's nobody's fault but your own...

I'm scared to try a cock.......... incase i like it!!!

Y'all need to chat to each other more rather than relying on veris..they often are the biggest pile of mumbo on the site..just go ask a previous meet or two what's the guy like..i know I'm happy enough with that!

"I'm scared to try a cock.......... incase i like it!!! "

Sounds like you want to tho???

I don't lie ever never ever

"I'm scared to try a cock.......... incase i like it!!!

Sounds like you want to tho??? "

Nah.. i'll stick to beaver munching lol

"I'm scared to try a cock.......... incase i like it!!! "

Or just afraid it might be bigger than yours??

I honest don't see the point in lying. I mean we all put a certain amount of trust into those we meet through fab. Why abuse that??

"I honest don't see the point in lying. I mean we all put a certain amount of trust into those we meet through fab. Why abuse that?? "

People lie to impress others (or to try) and to increase their chances of getting what they want....exactly as they do offline.

and surrounding areas

[Removed by poster at 07/07/15 19:37:16]

and surrounding areas

But I think some people don't meet bi guys because they think they are more likely to have sti's??

Yeah maybe that's a reason for not meeting! I just really feel if ur bi sexual and reply to a very clear profile that says straight guys only is wrong why on earth wud anyone want to make another person uncomfortable is beyond me! "

But what happens if I go to a party and click with a guy or a cpl,do u check out there profile to see if there bi or bi curious ?

Mr crazy

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

You can be straight and meet a trans, I know some are just gay men in a dress, but others are women in a mans body.

But yes, The girls on here do say they dont want guys into trans. Which is strange cause most of them have left great verifications for guys who fuck trans.

Bi men are a massive turn on for a lot of women including me

Dublin

"I honest don't see the point in lying. I mean we all put a certain amount of trust into those we meet through fab. Why abuse that?? "

Agree and probably to trustworthy for our own gud sometimes but u can't change the way u were brought up! Call it naive or stupid or whatever but bottom line is try be as honest as u can and don't cause trouble by lying if it can be helped!

By *galway1988Man  over a year ago

galway

It is a lie, but it's a lie I understand them saying, some don't want to admit to it being bi, some think there no because the other person is wearing a dress , others are proberly curiois but scared to try in case they do like it (was me for years) at end of day don't most tv ts want to be considdered female so if guys find them attractive they can call themselves straight if they so wish

Lucan

"You can be straight and meet a trans, I know some are just gay men in a dress, but others are women in a mans body.

But yes, The girls on here do say they dont want guys into trans. Which is strange cause most of them have left great verifications for guys who fuck trans."

I think a long as you don't push you're still straight.

"You can be straight and meet a trans, I know some are just gay men in a dress, but others are women in a mans body.

But yes, The girls on here do say they dont want guys into trans. Which is strange cause most of them have left great verifications for guys who fuck trans.

I think a long as you don't push you're still straight. "

I heard more than one man say it's "not gay" to get a blowjob from another male

Lucan

"

I heard more than one man say it's "not gay" to get a blowjob from another male"

It's not if you keep your eyes closed

Dublin

Yeah maybe that's a reason for not meeting! I just really feel if ur bi sexual and reply to a very clear profile that says straight guys only is wrong why on earth wud anyone want to make another person uncomfortable is beyond me!

But what happens if I go to a party and click with a guy or a cpl,do u check out there profile to see if there bi or bi curious ?

Mr crazy "

Absolutely i would check the profile

Dublin

I think a long as you don't push you're still straight.

I heard more than one man say it's "not gay" to get a blowjob from another male"

Lol what's it called just fucking any ole gob!

Limavady

"It is a lie, but it's a lie I understand them saying, some don't want to admit to it being bi, some think there no because the other person is wearing a dress , others are proberly curiois but scared to try in case they do like it (was me for years) at end of day don't most tv ts want to be considdered female so if guys find them attractive they can call themselves straight if they so wish "

I want to be considered a magnificent lover but reality has a nasty habit of intruding.

If guys want to call themselves straight they shouldn't shag TVs.

A considerable number of TVs don't want to be considered female by the way

Ive yet to have my bi-mmf

To be fair its not my business who fucks who or who sucks/licks who .. were all grown adults .. some of the "straightest" men that regularly use the forums have asked me to fuck them with my stapon or take part in a bi mmf ....

at the end of the day someone u fuck is not going to like someone u have fucked already and vice versa

Well said mr!!

[Removed by poster at 07/07/15 21:03:52]

and surrounding areas

Mr crazy

Absolutely i would check the profile "

Ah fair enough

Mr crazy

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

I can understand why men do not disclose their bi tendencies, firstly for me I didn't want to admit that it was something I was interested in, but I am lucky to have a great wife who I can tell anything to and I decided to change my status on our profile.

The second reason I feel men don't sate it on there profile is some people's perception of bi men. I feel that bi men are treated like they are gay, for me I couldn't bring myself to to kiss a man but would have no problem sucking his cock mid play with others.

I mainly play straight but I do like when I get surprised with some bi play from time to time.

That's my 2 cents worth anyway

and surrounding areas

"I can understand why men do not disclose their bi tendencies, firstly for me I didn't want to admit that it was something I was interested in, but I am lucky to have a great wife who I can tell anything to and I decided to change my status on our profile.

The second reason I feel men don't sate it on there profile is some people's perception of bi men. I feel that bi men are treated like they are gay, for me I couldn't bring myself to to kiss a man but would have no problem sucking his cock mid play with others.

I mainly play straight but I do like when I get surprised with some bi play from time to time.

"

Exactly , also the should be an option on fab for Bi playful as a lot of guys have no intention 9f meeting a guy on his own,myself included, but in the heat of a meet it can be interesting

Mr crazy

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

"I can understand why men do not disclose their bi tendencies, firstly for me I didn't want to admit that it was something I was interested in, but I am lucky to have a great wife who I can tell anything to and I decided to change my status on our profile.

Exactly , also the should be an option on fab for Bi playful as a lot of guys have no intention 9f meeting a guy on his own,myself included, but in the heat of a meet it can be interesting

Mr crazy "

I like that bi playful

Mr crazy

I like that bi playful "

Bi playfulls here

In my opinion it's all just a bit of fun everyone has different kinks there's someone for everyone. No point getting hung up on labels and whatnot

Wonderful post!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic