FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > A good word

A good word

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

After such negativity I have to say this. Saturday was such a great success we are all a good bunch of people friendly...

good fun and good banter. .

I think is safe to say we are not a bad bunch and anyone not feeling that they cant go to a social for fear of being left out how bloody wrong you would be .

So happy days now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aaaw such a ray of sunshine on a Monday morning xx

My town

"Aaaw such a ray of sunshine on a Monday morning xx "
why thank you kaizer xx

"Aaaw such a ray of sunshine on a Monday morning xx "

It was lovely to have met you yesterday even though so brief, sorry!

My town

"Aaaw such a ray of sunshine on a Monday morning xx

It was lovely to have met you yesterday even though so brief, sorry! "

hey miss we had a right chat Saturday night. And than yesterday morning in hotel.... I deflated big time by 4 yesyester was the walking dead by than x

"Aaaw such a ray of sunshine on a Monday morning xx

It was lovely to have met you yesterday even though so brief, sorry! hey miss we had a right chat Saturday night. And than yesterday morning in hotel.... I deflated big time by 4 yesyester was the walking dead by than x"

Yeah we did, it was great to catch up!! I don't know how I survived driving home, I was like a zombie...

By *eddybear_14Man  over a year ago

Somewhere...

Yeah, have to say Saturday was such a great night for me personally.: chatting to old friends and making new friends!!

Is it being greedy hoping there will be another social before I head away in August?!

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

It was a super night and puttin a face to all them tits and bum pics was great. I dont think i seen a negative head at the social. We were all full of smiles and booze

Was a great night. Was lovely to see old friends and make a couple of new ones

naas

"Was a great night. Was lovely to see old friends and make a couple of new ones "

Im sick i didn't get to chat to you for a while

"Was a great night. Was lovely to see old friends and make a couple of new ones

Im sick i didn't get to chat to you for a while "

Methinks it's because you were too busy pole dancing lol!!!

naas

Methinks it's because you were too busy pole dancing lol!!! "

That could of bein it

My town

Methinks it's because you were too busy pole dancing lol!!!

That could of bein it "

I think you and rosebud should invest in a pole

Im sick i didn't get to chat to you for a while "

Awwwww Brutus and kitty was looking to that hug as well.

Great night Saturday your all fabtastic people and was lovely to see you all face to face I think hard to gauge people's real personalities on forum love yis all xxx especially the girlies

My town

"Great night Saturday your all fabtastic people and was lovely to see you all face to face I think hard to gauge people's real personalities on forum love yis all xxx especially the girlies "
you hit the nail on the head with that point. .

its very hard to gauge personalities.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I was chatting to loads and cant remember names! Dont ye just hate when that happens ... Once again, an excellent night and letme, im never snogging you again or ill take ye home with me!!!

Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme?

Dublin

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? "

I was smelling her myself and licking her neck!! Ha ha

What a great night was so nervous before but I have to say everyone I met was so nice , friendly & welcoming !! I'm hooked now can't wait for the next one !!

Dublin

"What a great night was so nervous before but I have to say everyone I met was so nice , friendly & welcoming !! I'm hooked now can't wait for the next one !! "

Im not waiting till the next one for my foot rub off your hubby!!

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? "
she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold

My town

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold"
ha ha yes she did she wss telling me I'd destroy you I think half the club was asked to sniff me. Ha ha the perfume is jo malone it lasts and lasts

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold"

Don't need any hints on that one lmfao here.... Has anyone seen Ruby since????

Dublin

Ha ha!!! I would too Bill!!

My town

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold

Ha ha!!! I would too Bill!! "

your a mad one I think I going buy you the perfume m

dublin

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold

Ha ha!!! I would too Bill!! "

can i watch

My town

"I was chatting to loads and cant remember names! Dont ye just hate when that happens ... Once again, an excellent night and letme, im never snogging you again or ill take ye home with me!!! "
ha ha yes you told me that too your coming to my house with another fab lady and how you got a kingsize bed. Corrupting my kill the mind.

dublin

i went to school with joe malone

My town

"i went to school with joe malone "
same one do you think

Dublin

"I was chatting to loads and cant remember names! Dont ye just hate when that happens ... Once again, an excellent night and letme, im never snogging you again or ill take ye home with me!!! ha ha yes you told me that too your coming to my house with another fab lady and how you got a kingsize bed. Corrupting my kill the mind. "

Haha!!!! Shit I forgot about the s angels 3 some!!!

My town

"I was chatting to loads and cant remember names! Dont ye just hate when that happens ... Once again, an excellent night and letme, im never snogging you again or ill take ye home with me!!! ha ha yes you told me that too your coming to my house with another fab lady and how you got a kingsize bed. Corrupting my kill the mind.

Haha!!!! Shit I forgot about the s angels 3 some!!! "

ha ha I'm only remembering to ha ha..that's what you said...

Dublin

"I was chatting to loads and cant remember names! Dont ye just hate when that happens ... Once again, an excellent night and letme, im never snogging you again or ill take ye home with me!!! ha ha yes you told me that too your coming to my house with another fab lady and how you got a kingsize bed. Corrupting my kill the mind.

Haha!!!! Shit I forgot about the s angels 3 some!!! ha ha I'm only remembering to ha ha..that's what you said... "

Ha ha! Gag me in future the bouncer threatened to throw me over his shoulder and bring me outside if I didnt I put my shoes back on. i wonder what I said to him so!!!

dublin

"i went to school with joe malone same one do you think "
no your joe malone smelt better....my lad stank of bo and cheese and onion crisps

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Haha!!!! Shit I forgot about the s angels 3 some!!! ha ha I'm only remembering to ha ha..that's what you said...

Ha ha! Gag me in future the bouncer threatened to throw me over his shoulder and bring me outside if I didnt I put my shoes back on. i wonder what I said to him so!!! "

the gag might stop you repeatedly telling me you love me lol

My town

Haha!!!! Shit I forgot about the s angels 3 some!!! ha ha I'm only remembering to ha ha..that's what you said...

Ha ha! Gag me in future the bouncer threatened to throw me over his shoulder and bring me outside if I didnt I put my shoes back on. i wonder what I said to him so!!!

the gag might stop you repeatedly telling me you love me lol"

ha ha I heard herby eking you that too twice easily.

My town

ha ha I heard herby telling you that too twice easily.

Dublin

Shit!!! Did I really??? I felt very loved up with everyone

Missd*unkypants

Dublin

"Missd*unkypants "

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!!

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! "

haha I'm only pulling yyour nipple

dublin

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! "

water as in ice was just one constituent of ur drink...the others having a more intoxicating effect

naas

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! haha I'm only pulling yyour nipple "

Lol a young man like yourself kearman can't be swinging outta a nipple they might call you a baby

Dublin

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! water as in ice was just one constituent of ur drink...the others having a more intoxicating effect"

Iced water!!! I couldn't drink anymore alcohol as I was out from early and gave up

My town

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! water as in ice was just one constituent of ur drink...the others having a more intoxicating effect"

it was jo malone perfume she was hig on she was constantly on my neck.

Dublin

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! haha I'm only pulling yyour nipple

Lol a young man like yourself kearman can't be swinging outta a nipple they might call you a baby "

Then I might have tossed your hair

Dublin

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! water as in ice was just one constituent of ur drink...the others having a more intoxicating effect it was jo malone perfume she was hig on she was constantly on my neck. "

I'd feckin eat ya Letme!!!

"After such negativity I have to say this. Saturday was such a great success we are all a good bunch of people friendly...

I think is safe to say we are not a bad bunch and anyone not feeling that they cant go to a social for fear of being left out how bloody wrong you would be .

So happy days now. "

I happily agree with you that the majority of folk here are nice genuine people, unfortunately, sometimes they forget how to be mannerly and respectful behind their keyboards especially if anyone disagrees or God forbid has a different opinion to them or their fab pals.

Also after a social like Saturday, messages that I have received folk should say less not more, what happens at a social should stay at the social!!!

Letme - lovely thread! Xx

"Missd*unkypants

I wasnt d*unk! I was drinking water for most of the night you!!! haha I'm only pulling yyour nipple

Lol a young man like yourself kearman can't be swinging outta a nipple they might call you a baby "

Nope he's definitely not a baby lol a few here would love to be mothered though lol or smothered

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Missd*unkypants

Lol a young man like yourself kearman can't be swinging outta a nipple they might call you a baby

Nope he's definitely not a baby lol a few here would love to be mothered though lol or smothered "

You got me in one Misscar

naas

"After such negativity I have to say this. Saturday was such a great success we are all a good bunch of people friendly...

So happy days now.

I happily agree with you that the majority of folk here are nice genuine people, unfortunately, sometimes they forget how to be mannerly and respectful behind their keyboards especially if anyone disagrees or God forbid has a different opinion to them or their fab pals.

Also after a social like Saturday, messages that I have received folk should say less not more, what happens at a social should stay at the social!!!

"

true but as they say opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one.

So happy days now.

true but as they say opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. "

My town

So happy days now.

"

was you there at the social kinky?

"Missd*unkypants

Nope he's definitely not a baby lol a few here would love to be mothered though lol or smothered

You got me in one Misscar"

I'd mother or smother ya anytime once it's after school holidays lol

By *unfella 1Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Missd*unkypants "
am giggling at that one!!!

dublin

"Missd*unkypants

You got me in one Misscar

I'd mother or smother ya anytime once it's after school holidays lol"

So happy days now.

"

Well that's your opinion. Other people might see it differently.

My town

So happy days now.

Well that's your opinion. Other people might see it differently. "

I, not sure if you was there kinky on Saturday by your comments. It was a great night no trouble . Anyone there will no that .

Dublin

"Missd*unkypants am giggling at that one!!!"

Is it any wonder I turn into a headcase with you lot around!!

I love the positivity and good vibes after the social

"I love the positivity and good vibes after the social "

I'll second that

That's why I had some bitty

"I happily agree with you that the majority of folk here are nice genuine people, unfortunately, sometimes they forget how to be mannerly and respectful behind their keyboards especially if anyone disagrees or God forbid has a different opinion to them or their fab pals."

Holly, as I have rarely seen you post positive posts I'm delighted to see you're happy!

dublin

So happy days now.

Also after a social like Saturday, messages that I have received folk should say less not more, what happens at a social should stay at the social!!!nothing a scandalous nature is being exposed....its people reminicing on banter...all harmless....whats the issue....everyone i met or whom i had spoken to online where always pleasant folk to me. never nasty

Well that's your opinion. Other people might see it differently. "

dublin

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 15:53:28]

That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol "
ya barely had it on ya haha

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha "
lol for some reason the buttons kept opening

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol "

Awwwww you may have to finally bin that shirt manix

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha lol for some reason the buttons kept opening "

And how did I miss that

My town

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha lol for some reason the buttons kept opening "
your shirt was i nbits it it had make up of every brand on it.

thanks for the tip. It kinda worked for me too

"I love the positivity and good vibes after the social "

We concur

Dublin

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha lol for some reason the buttons kept opening your shirt was i nbits it it had make up of every brand on it. "

Make up and burger sauce... just dont wear any shirt in future!!!

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha lol for some reason the buttons kept opening your shirt was i nbits it it had make up of every brand on it.

Make up and burger sauce... just dont wear any shirt in future!!! "

He may as well not have worn a shirt on Saturday night!!! pmsl!!

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha lol for some reason the buttons kept opening

And how did I miss that "

Probably because you were in the smoking area most of the time so you wouldn't have seen him there!!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Manixx u should know when the band together no man shirt is safe

"That was one of the best nites ever, you,s girls and UR makeup my white shirt ended up muticoloured by the end of the nite could be a new trend lol ya barely had it on ya haha lol for some reason the buttons kept opening

And how did I miss that

Probably because you were in the smoking area most of the time so you wouldn't have seen him there!! "

I missed this too

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

So you're saying I can go to the social? Everyone is welcome?

Cool.

of course everyone can go but i cant see why people would want to go to an event run by people they either have blocked or that they don't like

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"So you're saying I can go to the social? Everyone is welcome?

Cool."

Were you told you weren't welcome to a social?

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold ha ha yes she did she wss telling me I'd destroy you I think half the club was asked to sniff me. Ha ha the perfume is jo malone it lasts and lasts "

Would u stop . Ali had me sniffing u half the night

Dublin

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold ha ha yes she did she wss telling me I'd destroy you I think half the club was asked to sniff me. Ha ha the perfume is jo malone it lasts and lasts

Would u stop . Ali had me sniffing u half the night"

Was I not sniffing her with you???

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Defo an argument for name badges but at the next one..

Hard to remember who was who....

"Defo an argument for name badges but at the next one..

Hard to remember who was who...."

thats easily sorted for the next one !

My town

"Lol you had me sniffing her like a dog in heat what was the perfume Letme? she had me sniffing too....lovely fragrance and view....i think my favorite qoute was "she is my best friend...im not bi...but if id a dick i love to fuck he" ....pure gold ha ha yes she did she wss telling me I'd destroy you I think half the club was asked to sniff me. Ha ha the perfume is jo malone it lasts and lasts

Would u stop . Ali had me sniffing u half the night

Was I not sniffing her with you??? "

I think you did I sure everyone that was near you sniffed me.

naas

thats easily sorted for the next one !"

I can do them for the next one if ye want im happy to help in anyway i can

Hard to remember who was who...."

have to say that the wrist bands were so handy to differentiate fabbers from vanilla

I agree to that I was told to sniff ya too

Hard to remember who was who....have to say that the wrist bands were so handy to differentiate fabbers from vanilla"

for the first time I'll agree with ya

Hard to remember who was who....have to say that the wrist bands were so handy to differentiate fabbers from vanilla"

And how did I miss that

Probably because you were in the smoking area most of the time so you wouldn't have seen him there!! "

That's true lol

So happy days now.

Well that's your opinion. Other people might see it differently. I, not sure if you was there kinky on Saturday by your comments. It was a great night no trouble . Anyone there will no that . "

No I wasn't there and delighted that it went well as I'm fully aware the time and effort that goes into organising such an event.

However I don't think it's right that persons that were there go on to tell people that weren't in attendance what folk did or didn't do and with whom, it's nobody's business!! That's all I'm saying. Sorry if you thought I was implying that there was trouble, that's not the case.

My town

So happy days now.

Well that's your opinion. Other people might see it differently. I, not sure if you was there kinky on Saturday by your comments. It was a great night no trouble . Anyone there will no that .

No I wasn't there and delighted that it went well as I'm fully aware the time and effort that goes into organising such an event.

However I don't think it's right that persons that were there go on to tell people that weren't in attendance what folk did or didn't do and with whom, it's nobody's business!! That's all I'm saying. Sorry if you thought I was implying that there was trouble, that's not the case."

do you know what kinky that's starting trouble. If you was there fair enough but you was not so how you know the goings on of a social is beyond me!!! idle gossip

never goes down well. .

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I can do them for the next one if ye want im happy to help in anyway i can"

Think there would be a lot of name changes required "cunalloveru" may not want the vanilla crowd asking what's that badge for

naas

Think there would be a lot of name changes required "cunalloveru" may not want the vanilla crowd asking what's that badge for "

Lmao true indeed

"I happily agree with you that the majority of folk here are nice genuine people, unfortunately, sometimes they forget how to be mannerly and respectful behind their keyboards especially if anyone disagrees or God forbid has a different opinion to them or their fab pals.

Holly, as I have rarely seen you post positive posts I'm delighted to see you're happy! "

I'm always happy

I Just don't tolerate double standards, rudeness, bad manners etc etc

Think there would be a lot of name changes required "cunalloveru" may not want the vanilla crowd asking what's that badge for

Lmao true indeed "

I think my idea of everyone dressing as their profile PIC is the best

Lmao true indeed

I think my idea of everyone dressing as their profile PIC is the best "

I actually was

So happy days now.

Well that's your opinion. Other people might see it differently. I, not sure if you was there kinky on Saturday by your comments. It was a great night no trouble . Anyone there will no that .

However I don't think it's right that persons that were there go on to tell people that weren't in attendance what folk did or didn't do and with whom, it's nobody's business!! That's all I'm saying. Sorry if you thought I was implying that there was trouble, that's not the case."

Your right but it's sort of done anyway with verifications all the time I'm sure if anybody was annoyed they would say or report it. But 'twas a great night and hopefully people who needed verifications got them and didn't feel left out of anything.... Wrist bands were a brilliant idea and fair play lolli and laid 'twas a great night

So happy days now.

However I don't think it's right that persons that were there go on to tell people that weren't in attendance what folk did or didn't do and with whom, it's nobody's business!! That's all I'm saying. Sorry if you thought I was implying that there was trouble, that's not the case. do you know what kinky that's starting trouble. If you was there fair enough but you was not so how you know the goings on of a social is beyond me!!! idle gossip

never goes down well. ."

Well if you read what I wrote earlier it wouldn't be beyond you, I was simply pointing out that folk at the social, shouldn't message people talking about what happened, when we weren't there.

So it's not actually me causing your idle gossip

Lmao true indeed

I think my idea of everyone dressing as their profile PIC is the best I actually was "

Ah but we wer looking for your towel

My town

So happy days now.

However I don't think it's right that persons that were there go on to tell people that weren't in attendance what folk did or didn't do and with whom, it's nobody's business!! That's all I'm saying. Sorry if you thought I was implying that there was trouble, that's not the case. do you know what kinky that's starting trouble. If you was there fair enough but you was not so how you know the goings on of a social is beyond me!!! idle gossip

never goes down well. .

Well if you read what I wrote earlier it wouldn't be beyond you, I was simply pointing out that folk at the social, shouldn't message people talking about what happened, when we weren't there.

So it's not actually me causing your idle gossip"

I don't get your point kinky..you was not there you heard or got messages about the social!!! And ....

you know what I'm not bothered.

You really are something else commenting on a very pleasant thread to try to spoil it troll off kh

Lmao true indeed

I think my idea of everyone dressing as their profile PIC is the best "

My plan worked with my prop!! A certain flower in my hair!!!

By *ammydubCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

So happy days now. "

dublin

Lmao true indeed

My plan worked with my prop!! A certain flower in my hair!!! "

going on your logic rose with your prop any suggestions what i should of brought as a prop

A yellow jump suit and a samurai sword lol

Lmao true indeed

My plan worked with my prop!! A certain flower in my hair!!! going on your logic rose with your prop any suggestions what i should of brought as a prop"

A gun!!? lol!

Well we had a fabtastic time meeting old and new friends .. course I did try a kung fu move on himself lol. . Well done again to the organisers ye played a blinder .. and to the wind up merchants on this thread. . Sure we all chat and gossip .. some even almost make a career out of scaremongering. . And sure if we werent supposed to share fabantics there would be no such thing as verifications..

dublin

Lmao true indeed

My plan worked with my prop!! A certain flower in my hair!!! going on your logic rose with your prop any suggestions what i should of brought as a prop

A gun!!? lol! "

jaysus

I'm sooooo glad I swallowed the nervous newbie nerves and came down, brilliant first social!

"I'm sooooo glad I swallowed the nervous newbie nerves and came down, brilliant first social!"

you will have to come to more of them

"I'm sooooo glad I swallowed the nervous newbie nerves and came down, brilliant first social!"

First of many

"I'm sooooo glad I swallowed the nervous newbie nerves and came down, brilliant first social!

First of many "

the welcoming pre drinks go down a treat for soothing the nerves especially for newbies

» Add a new message to this topic