FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Glory holes

Glory holes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women like glory holes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Sure they do, or they wouldn't exist, men like them too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely if you're willing to stick your cock through a hole it's irrelevant whether it's a male or female is on the other side thereby making the initial question irrelevant

"Surely if you're willing to stick your cock through a hole it's irrelevant whether it's a male or female is on the other side thereby making the initial question irrelevant "

how is it irrelevant??? Thats a very wild comment. Just cause they put their cock through a hole it doesn't matter if its male or female at the other side?? Doesnt that make them bi? I'm confused. If I went to a glory hole I'd be very disappointed if it was a woman at the other side cause nothing would happen.

"Surely if you're willing to stick your cock through a hole it's irrelevant whether it's a male or female is on the other side thereby making the initial question irrelevant

how is it irrelevant??? Thats a very wild comment. Just cause they put their cock through a hole it doesn't matter if its male or female at the other side?? Doesnt that make them bi? I'm confused. If I went to a glory hole I'd be very disappointed if it was a woman at the other side cause nothing would happen."

Ha! That's actually true

I was forgetting about the receiver

"Surely if you're willing to stick your cock through a hole it's irrelevant whether it's a male or female is on the other side thereby making the initial question irrelevant

how is it irrelevant??? Thats a very wild comment. Just cause they put their cock through a hole it doesn't matter if its male or female at the other side?? Doesnt that make them bi? I'm confused. If I went to a glory hole I'd be very disappointed if it was a woman at the other side cause nothing would happen.

Ha! That's actually true

I was forgetting about the receiver "

if it was a big hole, you could fit a pussy in, lol,

Ha! That's actually true

I was forgetting about the receiver if it was a big hole, you could fit a pussy in, lol, "

Have 3 holes, 2 for legs

Ha! That's actually true

I was forgetting about the receiver if it was a big hole, you could fit a pussy in, lol,

Have 3 holes, 2 for legs "

very true,

No way I'd send my dick on a blind date

"No way I'd send my dick on a blind date "

holy jesus. Would want to be a pretty big hole u go to!!!

The glory holes in private moments are pretty big.

"No way I'd send my dick on a blind date

holy jesus. Would want to be a pretty big hole u go to!!! "

Ha I'd at least need to see it's a girl and not some lunatic with a knife. #IRRATIONALFEAROFAMPUTATION

"No way I'd send my dick on a blind date

holy jesus. Would want to be a pretty big hole u go to!!!

Ha I'd at least need to see it's a girl and not some lunatic with a knife. #IRRATIONALFEAROFAMPUTATION"

hmm. That kinda defeats the purpose of a glory hole tho I think!!! But why couldn't it be a female that's the lunatic with the knife??? #NOTVERYREASSURING !!!

Foxie roxie would u suck a cock through a glory hole?

"Foxie roxie would u suck a cock through a glory hole?"

dunno never tried it.

The sex cinema in Dublin is great. The one on Dorset street.

I dunno. I'm really fussy so I'd probably like to arrange to meet there with like 3 or 4 guys that I know I like so I know it's one of them. Or all of them taking turns but not knowing which one is which.

Oh ok

» Add a new message to this topic