FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pre pre drinks 4th July

Pre pre drinks 4th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys and girls I'm going to be in city centre for anyone invited to social at 5.30 does anyone fancy some drinks before social

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

My veri show I'm geniune I won't get into content of message I sent celticcpl but yes I did message you but nothing was arranged and if it was I would have informed the organisers of event I feel it unfair to be now refused to go to m and g

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Airing dirty laundry isn't the wisest thing to do, these matters from my experience are best kept in private.

"Airing dirty laundry isn't the wisest thing to do, these matters from my experience are best kept in private."

Fully agreed which is why no content was discussed on my behalf very inapprioate to discuss on celticcpl behalf

"Airing dirty laundry isn't the wisest thing to do, these matters from my experience are best kept in private.

Fully agreed which is why no content was discussed on my behalf very inapprioate to discuss on celticcpl behalf "

I'll side with neither of you as it's really none of my business but I do believe that's not allowed to be done as I have suffered the consequences of doing something similar

"Airing dirty laundry isn't the wisest thing to do, these matters from my experience are best kept in private.

Fully agreed which is why no content was discussed on my behalf very inapprioate to discuss on celticcpl behalf

I'll side with neither of you as it's really none of my business but I do believe that's not allowed to be done as I have suffered the consequences of doing something similar"

I dunno fighting losing battle with some well verified users no hope

» Add a new message to this topic