FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Townhouse

Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was at Townhouse in Liverpool recently with a fem friend...to say we had an awesome night would be an understatement!!

We noticed they do theme nights every so often...the night we were there it was a Bollywood night. They have before run an Irish night..got me thinking...would be great craic to for a gang from Ireland to go on a "pilgrimage" to Liverpool for some night!! Would be a laugh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Was at Townhouse in Liverpool recently with a fem friend...to say we had an awesome night would be an understatement!!

We noticed they do theme nights every so often...the night we were there it was a Bollywood night. They have before run an Irish night..got me thinking...would be great craic to for a gang from Ireland to go on a "pilgrimage" to Liverpool for some night!! Would be a laugh! "

Sounds like a plan alright, we going to Cham's the end of this month for weekend , we gona see what the club scene over there is like cant wait

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chams is HUGE...really liked townhouse...very friendly..really clean...and well equipped!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was at Townhouse in Liverpool recently with a fem friend...to say we had an awesome night would be an understatement!!

We noticed they do theme nights every so often...the night we were there it was a Bollywood night. They have before run an Irish night..got me thinking...would be great craic to for a gang from Ireland to go on a "pilgrimage" to Liverpool for some night!! Would be a laugh! "

Heading to Liverpool next weekend...Townhouse on Friday night...Drs & nurses theme....first time at it but know plenty who've been. That's a good idea of yours....

» Add a new message to this topic