FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Co.Mayo.genuine fab's please stand up...

Co.Mayo.genuine fab's please stand up...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.D.I.D.A.S.1981 OP   Man  over a year ago

drogheda

...Charlestown Co.Mayo for next three days , love to meet up with local faber's after work if any there up for? Please contact me if you are interested . Just for the krack ,chat ,coffee etc.any1?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.D.I.D.A.S.1981 OP   Man  over a year ago

drogheda

No way there must be at least one or two

By *aftdave1Man  over a year ago

limerick

"No way there must be at least one or two"

I hope you have brought a play station or a good book to entertain yourself the only action that you might get in Charlestown is to get hitby a car whilst trying to cross the street if I was you I'd work late into the night to help shorten your stay in the town

Hopefully this is so help to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No way there must be at least one or two

I hope you have brought a play station or a good book to entertain yourself the only action that you might get in Charlestown is to get hitby a car whilst trying to cross the street if I was you I'd work late into the night to help shorten your stay in the town

Hopefully this is so help to you "

limerick

"

I'll probably I shot for saying this but I'm only saying,I'd just about have Charlestown over Milford in wea co Donegal talk about a town sticking out like a sore thump the only thins it has going for it it's close to letterkenny and downings I not sure what county I'd more Milford to ???

[Removed by poster at 01/07/15 11:04:30]

I'll probably I shot for saying this but I'm only saying,I'd just about have Charlestown over Milford in wea co Donegal talk about a town sticking out like a sore thump the only thins it has going for it it's close to letterkenny and downings I not sure what county I'd more Milford to ???

Downing is out the other side of the peninsula of Donegal not that near Milford... "

limerick

Downing is out the other peninsula of Donegal not near Milford... "

I know where downing is but I drive though Milford to get there from letterkenny no problem with geography here

Downing is out the other peninsula of Donegal not near Milford...

I know where downing is but I drive though Milford to get there from letterkenny no problem with geography here "

Its quicker to go kilmacrennan. carrigart...

limerick

Downing is out the other peninsula of Donegal not near Milford...

I know where downing is but I drive though Milford to get there from letterkenny no problem with geography here

Its quicker to go kilmacrennan. carrigart... "

I've calls on the way up and I come back down that way

» Add a new message to this topic