FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fleetwood Mac day...

Fleetwood Mac day...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cery OP   Man  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

So today's the day. Let the countdown begin to an evening of entertainment from one of the world's greatest bands..... Fleetwood Mac.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

The Script are also playing tonight Dub should be jam packed.

By *oddy44Man  over a year ago

Dundalk

"So today's the day. Let the countdown begin to an evening of entertainment from one of the world's greatest bands..... Fleetwood Mac.

"

Dundalk

"So today's the day. Let the countdown begin to an evening of entertainment from one of the world's greatest bands..... Fleetwood Mac.

"

I remember them playing in the rds in the 80, s g I am that old lol great show anyway there was a band from n ireland backing them up think from derry area not around anymore but they where fab can anyone remember their name pls txs

By *uriousKatWoman  over a year ago

Donegal

First time seeing them and thought they were amazing. Definitely one of the best I've seen.

By *cery OP   Man  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"The Script are also playing tonight Dub should be jam packed."

Came back via Clontarf... Gee the amount of buses waiting for those from Croker would put Bus Erinne to shame.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I guess you actually think of a date with strevie nicks, don't you?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I remember them playing in the rds in the 80, s g I am that old lol great show anyway there was a band from n ireland backing them up think from derry area not around anymore but they where fab can anyone remember their name pls txs"

The Adventures, who may have been from Belfast. I was at that as well. It was in the RDS but Fleetwood Mac were having an off day from what I recall. I ended up leaving before they were finished and I discovered that maybe a quarter of the crowd had the same idea

Dundalk

G man thanks fot that u r right about them having an off day they where shit as for macs fucking drum solo it went on for fucking ever hitting every part of his body with hidden drum machine pads what the fuck was he on lol I left early too now going to search u tube for the adventures they where the best of the day thanks again

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"G man thanks fot that u r right about them having an off day they where shit as for macs fucking drum solo it went on for fucking ever hitting every part of his body with hidden drum machine pads what the fuck was he on lol I left early too now going to search u tube for the adventures they where the best of the day thanks again"

Lol, the drum solo was the most memorable part of the whole show, and not in a good way. I often wondered if anyone else remembered it. Ffs, it lasted for the best part of half an hour. For the first couple of minutes it was impressive but it got seriously annoying when it went on so long.

Dundalk

Yeah u are so right got me thinking of that night and I remembered having the gf at that time up on my shoulders the solo went on for long I twisted my head around and buried my head in her pussy telling her I cant listen anymore and proceed to try and eat her out but jeans where in the way ah well god loves a trier lol

"

and so it ends for a 2 month break after 104 shows

one of the greatest bands ever, and they still show the young ones how to do it

2 months off then on the road again

I like fleetwood mac Remember them as a kid. Was listening to them just the other day on the tube. Didn't know they were in Ireland.

By *ubzrMan  over a year ago

Dublin

One of the best bands ever, better then the beatles

Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX8tFvInN3Y

I kind of like dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEi7GPkxfsE

and most of the stuff off rumors.