FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lesbian cruise spots?

Lesbian cruise spots?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or is there such a thing lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or is there such a thing lol "

I assume most cruises allow people of all sexualities, we live in a world of equality sure

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Or is there such a thing lol

I assume most cruises allow people of all sexualities, we live in a world of equality sure "

lol don't think she's thinking of them cruises...

I assume most cruises allow people of all sexualities, we live in a world of equality sure

lol don't think she's thinking of them cruises... "

You mean there's a different type I know nothing about

In ireland? I would highly doubt it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

You mean there's a different type I know nothing about "

Awe so young and tender there is,so much to learn, do t I just love the innocence of it all

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Womens GAA changing rooms. Apart from that I'd imagine you would have to go to lesbian nights in clubs or something like that

Awe so young and tender there is,so much to learn, do t I just love the innocence of it all "

I assume it's the equivalent of dogging?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Awe so young and tender there is,so much to learn, do t I just love the innocence of it all

I assume it's the equivalent of dogging?"

Possibly known as bitching?

limerick

Possibly known as bitching? "

Or noming

Nom nom nom

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Or noming

Nom nom nom "

Maybe even "catting" because of all the pussies?

I think that as a no so lol

By *eecekydawnMan  over a year ago

nr Brighton

I work on a cruise ship and we have many gay, lesbian and bi sexual people travel with us. We have also had cross dressers onboard recently

Reece xx ??

Awe so young and tender there is,so much to learn, do t I just love the innocence of it all "

I love it best laugh I have had in ages , its refreshing to see such confidence in today's youth regardless of knowledge (or lack of it in this case) they are still willing to express their opinion . They used to say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing , the phrase needs a re-write A little knowledge and a truck load of self confidence is totally comedic

Lemons sir?

Don't the women go 'bitching' all the time ?

I love it best laugh I have had in ages , its refreshing to see such confidence in today's youth regardless of knowledge (or lack of it in this case) they are still willing to express their opinion . They used to say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing , the phrase needs a re-write A little knowledge and a truck load of self confidence is totally comedic "

I was taking the piss I forgot trolls can't understand humour and sarcasm

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

I love it best laugh I have had in ages , its refreshing to see such confidence in today's youth regardless of knowledge (or lack of it in this case) they are still willing to express their opinion . They used to say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing , the phrase needs a re-write A little knowledge and a truck load of self confidence is totally comedic

I was taking the piss I forgot trolls can't understand humour and sarcasm"

Well to take the piss you need a knob and by the looks of this thread there were a lot of patronising old knobs taking the piss out of what was a simple enough question directed at those in the fab community that would know as opposed to those that don't know, which was everyone that responded. Disappointing that the rare constructive use of the forums can still be reduced to taking the piss.

limerick

Well to take the piss you need a knob and by the looks of this thread there were a lot of patronising old knobs taking the piss out of what was a simple enough question directed at those in the fab community that would know as opposed to those that don't know, which was everyone that responded. Disappointing that the rare constructive use of the forums can still be reduced to taking the piss."

And ur such an addition

"

Well to take the piss you need a knob..."

Door knob? Knob of butter? Please enlighten us.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Or noming

Nom nom nom

Maybe even "catting" because of all the pussies? "

All I can see here is nattering and bitching lads!

limerick

Or noming

Nom nom nom

All I can see here is nattering and bitching lads! "

What u expect from a bunch of old knobs

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Or noming

Nom nom nom

All I can see here is nattering and bitching lads!

What u expect from a bunch of old knobs "

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Well to take the piss you need a knob and by the looks of this thread there were a lot of patronising old knobs taking the piss out of what was a simple enough question directed at those in the fab community that would know as opposed to those that don't know, which was everyone that responded. Disappointing that the rare constructive use of the forums can still be reduced to taking the piss."

Move along troll

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=3 check this link out it covers top 10 cruise lines for gay & lesbian

Well to take the piss you need a knob and by the looks of this thread there were a lot of patronising old knobs taking the piss out of what was a simple enough question directed at those in the fab community that would know as opposed to those that don't know, which was everyone that responded. Disappointing that the rare constructive use of the forums can still be reduced to taking the piss.

Move along troll"

Is troll your new word??

Educate yourself on the word before using and naming folk.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

I was taking the piss I forgot trolls can't understand humour and sarcasm"

it's OK lim not to know everything. ..don't be embarrassed. I am twice ur age, and am learning new stuff everyday....and it's also not nice for you to call people trolls,it just turns people against you...

it's OK lim not to know everything. ..don't be embarrassed. I am twice ur age, and am learning new stuff everyday....and it's also not nice for you to call people trolls,it just turns people against you...

"

Well said........... besides can be fun learning new things

Move along troll

Is troll your new word??

Educate yourself on the word before using and naming folk."

Mind your own business and stay out of mine

Move along troll

Is troll your new word??

Mind your own business and stay out of mine "

LMFAO

Like the way you do????

Oh wait............. public forum!!!!!

Move along troll

Is troll your new word??

LMFAO

Like the way you do????

"

I don't want to be associated with you, it's a simple request.

Move along troll

Is troll your new word??

LMFAO

Like the way you do????

I don't want to be associated with you, it's a simple request."

Don't fret yourself we will NEVER be associated in any shape or form !!!!!

She's right Lim, you're far too jovial.

"She's right Lim, you're far too jovial."

True I'm far from bitter

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

It's banter when I do it, its trolling when everyone else does it.

As to the original question, no one would answer publicly because if they did loads of horny little male kids would turn up. Hopefully someone can send a message, just be careful.

I think she said Lesbian not Leprechaun.

"I think she said Lesbian not Leprechaun."

Do leprechauns cruise too tho?

"I think she said Lesbian not Leprechaun.

Do leprechauns cruise too tho?"

"They see me rollin' They hatin'"

Bet they need cushions...like my Nan.

Should hope no horny little male kids would turn up because this is an adult site to no kids would know, bit weird to mention

City

"Should hope no horny little male kids would turn up because this is an adult site to no kids would know, bit weird to mention "

This forum is viewable to the public, you don't need to be a member.

I'll chalk that down to another thing you didn't know, or is it banter implying something about me?

"Should hope no horny little male kids would turn up because this is an adult site to no kids would know, bit weird to mention

This forum is viewable to the public, you don't need to be a member.

I'll chalk that down to another thing you didn't know, or is it banter implying something about me?"

Nope I'm not implying anything just found it strange to mention kids on an adult site and the fact it was horny male , what about horny females? Do they not exist or it'd be ok if it was them. you can understand my confusion but that's life you won't understand everyone

City

"Nope I'm not implying anything just found it strange to mention kids on an adult site and the fact it was horny male , what about horny females? Do they not exist or it'd be ok if it was them. you can understand my confusion but that's life you won't understand everyone"

Kids can be over 18, it just means a young person. Like in shows where the old cop calls his new partner kid, or indiana jones. If you're 30, then 18 year olds are young to you, so are kids.

I understand your confusion all right, you thought of children.

"Nope I'm not implying anything just found it strange to mention kids on an adult site and the fact it was horny male , what about horny females? Do they not exist or it'd be ok if it was them. you can understand my confusion but that's life you won't understand everyone

Kids can be over 18, it just means a young person. Like in shows where the old cop calls his new partner kid, or indiana jones. If you're 30, then 18 year olds are young to you, so are kids.

I understand your confusion all right, you thought of children."

Well as that would be my understanding of a kid, someone under the legal age. Thanks for clearing that up

I meant to say if anyone did know they could mail, thankfully some did and I know of a few now! Thanks to anyone who did give some sort of answer! And to those who didn't ??

"I meant to say if anyone did know they could mail, thankfully some did and I know of a few now! Thanks to anyone who did give some sort of answer! And to those who didn't ??"

"I meant to say if anyone did know they could mail, thankfully some did and I know of a few now! Thanks to anyone who did give some sort of answer! And to those who didn't ??"

Ya sorry kinda went off topic on your thread. Glad you know of some places now

A kid can be a goat too. Or is there a

separate animal forum?

I commend you on this post.

There are many Bi females on here and hopefully Gay females that will contact you through your post.

The male when horny especially when he's bi or curious will travel along distance to view and witness dogging by couples or indeed Man on Man fun in the car park or Woods. I doubt many Gay females want to expose their bits in a public area - rather in the safety of their own home or Hotel.

» Add a new message to this topic