FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Floggers

Floggers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilder OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your go to etsy check out black rabbit toys. Irish and handmade great quality. Had the pleasure of testing out a dragon tail Saturday and was excellent, just as good as one of jacks floggers. Ireland dungeon as well is pretty good

"Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering.... "

Irelandsdungeon is supposed to be fairly good, support local

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

"If your go to etsy check out black rabbit toys. Irish and handmade great quality. Had the pleasure of testing out a dragon tail Saturday and was excellent, just as good as one of jacks floggers. Ireland dungeon as well is pretty good "

something for me to check out nearer pay day!

Jacks floggers in the UK have really nice ones. Irelandsdungeon too. I got a whip of them recently and it throws really nicely. Have to agree with miss insatiable. Black rabbit toys makes some lovely toys. Can get his stuff in good vibrations too of I'm not mistaken.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I got a nice suede one in the local sex shop cant remember the manfactures name seems to please most

"Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering.... "
learn how to use properly before you go using it on someone. There can hit some very sensitive areas if used incorrectly

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering.... learn how to use properly before you go using it on someone. There can hit some very sensitive areas if used incorrectly "

Can also bring some amazing orgasms

dublin

"Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering.... learn how to use properly before you go using it on someone. There can hit some very sensitive areas if used incorrectly "

Thanks for the advice, FYI it's one to replace my existing I'm after....

dublin

Thanks for all the suggestions folks, keep em coming!

Note to self don't give out advice for fear of snotty replies. Happy flogger shopping then

dublin

"Note to self don't give out advice for fear of snotty replies. Happy flogger shopping then "

Not intentionally 'snotty', simply explaining that I'm not new to their use. All advise etc useful

Enniskillen

"Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering.... learn how to use properly before you go using it on someone. There can hit some very sensitive areas if used incorrectly

Thanks for the advice, FYI it's one to replace my existing I'm after.... "

And do you keep it in your boxers??

dublin

"Anyone got any suggestions on websites or reasonably priced Dublin shops for floggers?.... Just wondering.... learn how to use properly before you go using it on someone. There can hit some very sensitive areas if used incorrectly

And do you keep it in your boxers?? "

No...

Enniskillen

And do you keep it in your boxers??

No... "

hehehe

» Add a new message to this topic