FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > A public referendum

A public referendum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes out of all the Countries that are on fabswingers, Ireland is the most boring forum EVER. it's true I just took a survey Same people talking the same shite DAY IN DAY OUT. All the men creeping around the same worn out fannies hoping for a hard on. Jealous women Jealous men competing with one another hoping to get a sniff. I've been looking at this forum for ages on and off and it truly is cringy. I'm sure you're all nice people in the real world but on here you really need to look at yourselves and grow up. It's like a playground in here, everyone competing with each other. Someone has to say it in the hope it'll stop the water charges, the government, parking meter's blah de blah YAWN

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shut up whining like a bitch and participate instead of creeping in the shadows..!!

"Shut up whining like a bitch and participate instead of creeping in the shadows..!!"

I fancy you aswell, you're fit and say's it as it is and I really would rather stick pins in my eyes than participate on here. Honesty is most definitely the best policy

"Shut up whining like a bitch and participate instead of creeping in the shadows..!!

I fancy you aswell, you're fit and say's it as it is and I really would rather stick pins in my eyes than participate on here. Honesty is most definitely the best policy

"

I'm very open and honest I say it as I see it...

"Shut up whining like a bitch and participate instead of creeping in the shadows..!!

I'm very open and honest I say it as I see it... "

Yes I know you are, your profile definitely matches you and fair play

Yes I know you are, your profile definitely matches you and fair play "

Well thank you...

Well thank you... "

Absolute quality You're very much welcome

Look whos creeping around the fanny now lol

"Look whos creeping around the fanny now lol "

Mistress isn't a worn out one though so it's ok

Well thank you...

Absolute quality You're very much welcome "

......so you would rather stick pins in your eyes han participate. ....?....:yet here you are participating. ...you need to work on your self control. ...as for slagging of the women in here. ..an oops moment perhaps. ..? Lol

"

......oh sorry. ...forgot to mention. ..you also posted on 34 other threads...including a few of your own.....so you may want to rethink your post from above. ....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Yes out of all the Countries that are on fabswingers, Ireland is the most boring forum EVER. it's true I just took a survey Same people talking the same shite DAY IN DAY OUT. All the men creeping around the same worn out fannies hoping for a hard on. Jealous women Jealous men competing with one another hoping to get a sniff. I've been looking at this forum for ages on and off and it truly is cringy. I'm sure you're all nice people in the real world but on here you really need to look at yourselves and grow up. It's like a playground in here, everyone competing with each other. Someone has to say it in the hope it'll stop the water charges, the government, parking meter's blah de blah YAWN "

Meh. Trolling isn't very exciting either

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Yes out of all the Countries that are on fabswingers, Ireland is the most boring forum EVER. it's true I just took a survey Same people talking the same shite DAY IN DAY OUT. All the men creeping around the same worn out fannies hoping for a hard on. Jealous women Jealous men competing with one another hoping to get a sniff. I've been looking at this forum for ages on and off and it truly is cringy. I'm sure you're all nice people in the real world but on here you really need to look at yourselves and grow up. It's like a playground in here, everyone competing with each other. Someone has to say it in the hope it'll stop the water charges, the government, parking meter's blah de blah YAWN

Meh. Trolling isn't very exciting either "

More look at me than trolling very poor effort

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

People who dig wells are boring

"People who dig wells are boring "
........who knew?

thinking the same

"Yes out of all the Countries that are on fabswingers, Ireland is the most boring forum EVER. it's true I just took a survey Same people talking the same shite DAY IN DAY OUT. All the men creeping around the same worn out fannies hoping for a hard on. Jealous women Jealous men competing with one another hoping to get a sniff. I've been looking at this forum for ages on and off and it truly is cringy. I'm sure you're all nice people in the real world but on here you really need to look at yourselves and grow up. It's like a playground in here, everyone competing with each other. Someone has to say it in the hope it'll stop the water charges, the government, parking meter's blah de blah YAWN "

Oh look, another "no avi" moaner. You'll never get a look in here so why not jog on. I'm sure you're just as unappealing in real life as your profile suggests.

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

So u jus sit everyday creeping on all the forms u must have some borin fuckin life

You did a survey of the forums? I mean have you nothing better to do

"Look whos creeping around the fanny now lol

Mistress isn't a worn out one though so it's ok "

Thank you lealips...

"Look whos creeping around the fanny now lol

Mistress isn't a worn out one though so it's ok

Thank you lealips... "

Welcome x

Yeah

just go away and leave us alone with your stupid survey

"Yeah

just go away and leave us alone with your stupid survey "

You should change the 'Y' to a 'T' on your username

'Just go away and leave us alone' LMFAO

It's a 'Public' forum I can post whtever I like

"You did a survey of the forums? I mean have you nothing better to do "

Yeah I sat around all day every day mate.

I was lying it just took a minute to look through. You're definitely one of the creepers around women for sure. Tell them what YOU think they like to hear

......oh sorry. ...forgot to mention. ..you also posted on 34 other threads...including a few of your own.....so you may want to rethink your post from above. ...."

OMG so you're my stalker then!!!!

"Yeah

It's a 'Public' forum I can post whtever I like "

actually..... u can't post whatever u like cause if it breaks the rules admin will come along and remove it and then u get a ban so.... then u can't post at all!! Just sayin is all!!!

"Yeah

actually..... u can't post whatever u like cause if it breaks the rules admin will come along and remove it and then u get a ban so.... then u can't post at all!! Just sayin is all!!! "

Thanks for mentioning that as I'd hate to be banned from posting whatever I like on the forums. Talk about 'serious' Yes my one minute survey was right, so what do you think about the water charges, are you going to abstain??

"Yes out of all the Countries that are on fabswingers, Ireland is the most boring forum EVER. it's true I just took a survey Same people talking the same shite DAY IN DAY OUT. All the men creeping around the same worn out fannies hoping for a hard on. Jealous women Jealous men competing with one another hoping to get a sniff. I've been looking at this forum for ages on and off and it truly is cringy. I'm sure you're all nice people in the real world but on here you really need to look at yourselves and grow up. It's like a playground in here, everyone competing with each other. Someone has to say it in the hope it'll stop the water charges, the government, parking meter's blah de blah YAWN

Meh. Trolling isn't very exciting either "

Why is it 'trolling' because someone has an opinion??? Don't you believe in free speech or do you only approve if it suits you??

Meh. Trolling isn't very exciting either

Why is it 'trolling' because someone has an opinion??? Don't you believe in free speech or do you only approve if it suits you??"

BTW you're another creeper, just saying

"Yeah

actually..... u can't post whatever u like cause if it breaks the rules admin will come along and remove it and then u get a ban so.... then u can't post at all!! Just sayin is all!!!

Thanks for mentioning that as I'd hate to be banned from posting whatever I like on the forums. Talk about 'serious' Yes my one minute survey was right, so what do you think about the water charges, are you going to abstain??"

I couldn't give a damn about the water charges!!! jasus man!! sex!

"Yeah

Thanks for mentioning that as I'd hate to be banned from posting whatever I like on the forums. Talk about 'serious' Yes my one minute survey was right, so what do you think about the water charges, are you going to abstain??

I couldn't give a damn about the water charges!!! jasus man!! sex!"

lets make love not posts lol

This really didn't get the attention I wanted or deserve....You can't even get a decent troll on here now never mind a decent shag

Oh and there wasn't hardly any come backs from the many creepers on this forum....Just saying

"This really didn't get the attention I wanted or deserve....You can't even get a decent troll on here now never mind a decent shag "

Dam them Trolls

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

A 7 week old post. Did you get the ride here yet? Just out of curiosity.

"A 7 week old post. Did you get the ride here yet? Just out of curiosity. "

Nope I really don't know where I'm going wrong. I deserve much better than this. I have a MASSIVE COCK aswell

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

"A 7 week old post. Did you get the ride here yet? Just out of curiosity.

Nope I really don't know where I'm going wrong. I deserve much better than this. I have a MASSIVE COCK aswell "

The women will love you so. They are partial to the massive cocks.

"A 7 week old post. Did you get the ride here yet? Just out of curiosity.

Nope I really don't know where I'm going wrong. I deserve much better than this. I have a MASSIVE COCK aswell

The women will love you so. They are partial to the massive cocks. "

They do mate especially BBC I'm gonna get a spray tan on mine just like Ross had a spray tan on Friends I'm sure that'll sort it out

"This really didn't get the attention I wanted or deserve....You can't even get a decent troll on here now never mind a decent shag

Dam them Trolls "

Awful people and I still fancy you like crazy

» Add a new message to this topic