FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Still waiting

Still waiting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this site getting worse for time wasters or is it just us. We've just give a guy a second chance tonight and it looks like he's just done us over again. Hopefully we're not speaking out of turn and he hasn't had an accident or worse but really losing faith in the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know how that goes. 2 people didn't show up last week and a few weeks before I txt another when on the way to them and next thing I know I'm blocked. Some people are all talk.

"Is this site getting worse for time wasters or is it just us. We've just give a guy a second chance tonight and it looks like he's just done us over again. Hopefully we're not speaking out of turn and he hasn't had an accident or worse but really losing faith in the site "

Well u know what they say, third times a charm!

"Is this site getting worse for time wasters or is it just us. We've just give a guy a second chance tonight and it looks like he's just done us over again. Hopefully we're not speaking out of turn and he hasn't had an accident or worse but really losing faith in the site "

Don't lose faith there's plenty of us genuine people around

Some of us DO show up but we probably won't live up to our verifications. Bummer.

Joke aside. It's crap being stood up. Really annoying.

We're onto our second guy tonight, hopefully he turns up lol

Sorry to hear about that guys, best of luck.

Did the second guy sho?

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Just lookd at pics... have to say that whatever guy got the chance to meet this fab lady.... well...he would want his head examined!

plenty of fellas here that could help you out and have a good time!!!!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I think we can assume the second guy showed

1 guy cancelling on you is just crazy,its not going to happen twice

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I had the same a while ago. ..was meeting someone who was verified for coffee ..They said they were running ten mins late when I said i had arrived and next thing both myself and Mr S's single profile blocked! ! So dam rude and irritating but these things happen ...

"Is this site getting worse for time wasters or is it just us. We've just give a guy a second chance tonight and it looks like he's just done us over again. Hopefully we're not speaking out of turn and he hasn't had an accident or worse but really losing faith in the site

I had the same a while ago. ..was meeting someone who was verified for coffee ..They said they were running ten mins late when I said i had arrived and next thing both myself and Mr S's single profile blocked! ! So dam rude and irritating but these things happen ... "

Just no class

"Is this site getting worse for time wasters or is it just us. We've just give a guy a second chance tonight and it looks like he's just done us over again. Hopefully we're not speaking out of turn and he hasn't had an accident or worse but really losing faith in the site

I had the same a while ago. ..was meeting someone who was verified for coffee ..They said they were running ten mins late when I said i had arrived and next thing both myself and Mr S's single profile blocked! ! So dam rude and irritating but these things happen ... "

It probably was your brother or your boss who, when he saw you, reckoned it was best for everyone if he didn't show.

I had the same a while ago. ..was meeting someone who was verified for coffee ..They said they were running ten mins late when I said i had arrived and next thing both myself and Mr S's single profile blocked! ! So dam rude and irritating but these things happen ...

It probably was your brother or your boss who, when he saw you, reckoned it was best for everyone if he didn't show. "

Lol really stick the knife in...

It's bad enough when I can't get a meet and these guys turn all ye lovely people down lol

Ahhhh we have all been stood up.... time wasted.... babysitters paid.... but there are some wonderful peeps here too xxx

"Ahhhh we have all been stood up.... time wasted.... babysitters paid.... but there are some wonderful peeps here too xxx "

you... stood up?? Some people just don't know their luck

"Ahhhh we have all been stood up.... time wasted.... babysitters paid.... but there are some wonderful peeps here too xxx

you... stood up?? Some people just don't know their luck "

yip..... on a few occasions.... coould write a book on it. .. but we have been so very lucky too

Thanks for the nice comments folks, faith restored after a great meet last night

Have to say I'm new to this site and can now understand why it is so tough for new men when people do things like this. Cant understand why someone would arrange to meet if they have no intention of turning up.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

It probably was your brother or your boss who, when he saw you, reckoned it was best for everyone if he didn't show. "

Don't have a brother nor was it my boss. ..she is female and he was a verified male. ..

who knows why and its no biggie just rude on his behalf..maybe I just wasnt his type so he just ran for the hills lol...

"Thanks for the nice comments folks, faith restored after a great meet last night "

great to hear ye had a good night

» Add a new message to this topic