FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > spelling

spelling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are people who spell things phonetically viewed as being not able to spell or as just being colloquial ???

can never figure it out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"are people who spell things phonetically viewed as being not able to spell or as just being colloquial ???

can never figure it out. "

Not able to spell

thought so too.

its the type of thing that lacks a rustic charm.

"are people who spell things phonetically viewed as being not able to spell or as just being colloquial ???

can never figure it out.

Not able to spell"

Everyone has different learning styles so some can see the word and remember, some hear it, some have to write it....doesn't mean unable

can never figure it out. "

.......fucking retards...

can never figure it out. .......fucking retards... "

Ass hole

can never figure it out. .......fucking retards... "

I am sure yous are lovely people. when yous arnt being stupid...

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

Dislyxia is quite common dont forget.

"Dislyxia is quite common dont forget."

"thought so too.

its the type of thing that lacks a rustic charm."

don't you mean it's?

See I can be a pedantic twat too.

"thought so too.

its the type of thing that lacks a rustic charm. don't you mean it's? "

I'll get the burn cream.

there's a difference between spelling and grammar. autocorrect doesn't help either.

so burn???

i think not.

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check"
And you can do everything perfect.Think not

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check"

you spelt Russian wrong on your profile page ...just saying

*overcome* not over come... This post is hilarious

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check*cum* not over cum... This post is hilarious"

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check*overcome* not over come... This post is hilarious"
....check your own profile message ...I believe you may have to make an adjustment. ..

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check*overcome* not over come... This post is hilarious....check your own profile mesage ...I believe you may have to make an adustment. .. "

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check*overcome* not over come... This post is hilarious....check your own profile message ...I believe you may have to make an adjustment. .. "
just pointing out if you're going to make an issue out of people's spelling make sure you can spell yourself.

"there's no excuse for an adult not knowing how to spell correctly. using dyslexia is one of the worst excuses. not only can it be over come with some work there's always spell check*overcome* not over come... This post is hilarious....check your own profile message ...I believe you may have to make an adjustment. .. just pointing out if you're going to make an issue out of people's spelling make sure you can spell yourself. "
....as I am

My niece is dyslexic. She pictures words completely different to how they actually are written so spell check is of no benefit to her.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I have a family member that suffers with dyslexia, spell check is not always the solution either. Text speech people with dyslexia don't use and that is brutal.

It depends on how severe the dyslexia is as dyslexic folk can often have a disability in reading and language processing. There is a massive difference between using the word dyslexia as an excuse for poor spelling and dealing with a learner who cannot mentally compute what is written on a page.

Well if the bad spelling is a result of dyslexia then there are an awful lot of dyslexic swingers on this site.

I'm crap at spelling and tend to spell how I say it. Shame on me for not being as bright as others. There's a wee saying.

The only time you should look down on anyone is when your giving them a hand up

» Add a new message to this topic