FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can any fabbers help?

Can any fabbers help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretly seductive OP   Woman  over a year ago

Palookaville

My vanilla bestie has decided she is tired of being single and is looking to go on a dating site for professional people. (No she wouldn't be into swinging in a million years before anyone suggests it)

the agency she is looking at costs quite a lot of money and I think it's probably a bit of a take on but I don't really know about these things tbh. I trying to advise her to just save get money and leave it to fate. ..She is great fun but really looking for a relationship rather than casual ....any helpful or genuine advice as to this out there ?? Anybody tried this kind of thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why on earth would she go with an agency with tons of free sites out there

Palookaville

She works a lot so doesn't have much time. She did go on plenty of fish think that put her of.i think she thinks she will meet some one more serious on this site but I doubt it personally

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

dating in this city is ROUGH.

"She works a lot so doesn't have much time. She did go on plenty of fish think that put her of.i think she thinks she will meet some one more serious on this site but I doubt it personally "
well if she works alot how is she gonna have time for her partner there is other sites and like all sites some people are rude others are nice

Because free sites will attract the people only looking for casual

if someone is paying money to sign up to a dating site there is a good chance they are more committed into finding a partner and less chance of being a time waster

Palookaville

"Because free sites will attract the people only looking for casual

if someone is paying money to sign up to a dating site there is a good chance they are more committed into finding a partner and less chance of being a time waster "

that's where she is coming from. . I trying to get her to find a better balance between work and social life and she would make time if she met someone. . It's getting her to meet someone is tough lol

Tell her to try match. Com

quite good on there

"Because free sites will attract the people only looking for casual

if someone is paying money to sign up to a dating site there is a good chance they are more committed into finding a partner and less chance of being a time waster "

but sure there could be messers anywhere the same as this site and plenty of other pay and non payment sites just because its an agency that dont mean shes gonna meet a prince either i personally think shes wasting her time and money paying someone too help her find a partner when she can do it herself and still find that special partner

The question was can anyone recommend a good dating site

I answered it

Il take her on a date il show her some good romance and if all fails try match.com, plenty of fish is alot like here

"Tell her to try match. Com

quite good on there "

No, it's not, I was on it years ago and I can tell you there's assholes on that site too...

There is going to be good and bad every where just like on a average night out

just got to out the bad ones

I found that site to be quote good but like all things in life you have to use good judgement

She could always try Lisdoonvarna in september. . . Willie daly would sort her out. . . .

"She could always try Lisdoonvarna in september. . . Willie daly would sort her out. . . ."

might go there myself and I can sing Christy Moore songs

Palookaville

"There is going to be good and bad every where just like on a average night out

just got to out the bad ones

I found that site to be quote good but like all things in life you have to use good judgement "

Will try and steer her that direction.. Thanks for your help. She isn't a silly girl she knows there is no guarantee and that its down to her to as well. . Sure you will meet idiots everywhere but I think she just wants to try and meet someone that is interested in the same thing as her . I understand that Im just wary of spending a lot of money to do it as I don't know it will work but maybe will be more likely to be someone more seriously interested in an actual relationship I suppose

Don't know if it will help but e-harmony were offering a free trial until Jan 1st...

Palookaville

"Don't know if it will help but e-harmony were offering a free trial until Jan 1st..."

Thanks miss candy... I having tea with her tomorrow night. .preparing all my info/homework lol..I feel like a bit like a bit scout lol just don't want to see her messed about ... I'm a very loyal wee friend

"She could always try Lisdoonvarna in september. . . Willie daly would sort her out. . . .

might go there myself and I can sing Christy Moore songs "

. . . I could accompany you. . . With my flute. . .

Palookaville

"She could always try Lisdoonvarna in september. . . Willie daly would sort her out. . . .

might go there myself and I can sing Christy Moore songs . . . I could accompany you. . . With my flute. . . "

mmm where is this and who is he?

"Don't know if it will help but e-harmony were offering a free trial until Jan 1st..."

e-harmony would be way better than match.com that's for sure!!

Before spending a lot of money it's always good to google the site first to see what's been said about it

might go there myself and I can sing Christy Moore songs . . . I could accompany you. . . With my flute. . . "

only if I can have a blow on your flute as well

"Don't know if it will help but e-harmony were offering a free trial until Jan 1st...

Thanks miss candy... I having tea with her tomorrow night. .preparing all my info/homework lol..I feel like a bit like a bit scout lol just don't want to see her messed about ... I'm a very loyal wee friend "

You have more information than she needs to know on the 'after dark' side of online matchmaking! Keep us in a sealed envelope.

Palookaville

"Don't know if it will help but e-harmony were offering a free trial until Jan 1st...

Thanks miss candy... I having tea with her tomorrow night. .preparing all my info/homework lol..I feel like a bit like a bit scout lol just don't want to see her messed about ... I'm a very loyal wee friend

You have more information than she needs to know on the 'after dark' side of online matchmaking! Keep us in a sealed envelope. "

she would faint lol !!

Baddoo. kinda similar plenty of fish but bit better I think..but still none of them are good enough

Okcupid is very good.

As with them all there's messers and chancers but i think it's one of the better ones

A friend who isn't a swinger was on tinder and met a few decent guys...Thou she did get some melters as well.

friend recently started to use tinder, dont know anything about it, but, she has met someone from there, and 6 months later......... still together....

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I'd say there are decent ones out there, and if it's a paying site it would be much better

I know a couple of people who have met partners by online dating but don't know which sites they used

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

chadwell

this site isnt working for me!id take the lady out on a date

» Add a new message to this topic