FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > demanding profiles , wit no face pics lol

demanding profiles , wit no face pics lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ublinmeathman OP   Man  over a year ago

clonee

i find it funny how some people put up such demanding stuff on there profile like , no face pic no reply , and they have no pics and no verifications !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

No one demanding a face pic first msg gets a reply I am as entitled to my privacy as them. After a few mails and a little trust building yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i find it funny how some people put up such demanding stuff on there profile like , no face pic no reply , and they have no pics and no verifications ! "
then just don't chat and move on

"i find it funny how some people put up such demanding stuff on there profile like , no face pic no reply , and they have no pics and no verifications ! then just don't chat and move on "

am sure we do that .. but such people leading the side to unusable bullshit

By *ancyachatnowMan  over a year ago

naas

I'd agree a little

Some peoples requirements to chat is so funny ??

clonee

i text a girl saying hi etc , and she had no nothing , and wrote back , face pic or i will block you

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

So many people. .. so many demands lol.... Block and move on. .. It's a two way street. I rarely do face pics and certainly not until I have chatted a while. . And usually not even then. I meet for a coffee. .. What do you have to lose? At worst you have coffee with a like minded person at best you meet a potential playmate and can arrange to meet again. People either take it or leave it I find it works best. ...I don't want to play with someone who can't even be bothered to meet socially .... mind you I do have a lot more coffee than meets lol

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

"So many people. .. so many demands lol.... Block and move on. .. It's a two way street. I rarely do face pics and certainly not until I have chatted a while. . And usually not even then. I meet for a coffee. .. What do you have to lose? At worst you have coffee with a like minded person at best you meet a potential playmate and can arrange to meet again. People either take it or leave it I find it works best. ...I don't want to play with someone who can't even be bothered to meet socially .... mind you I do have a lot more coffee than meets lol "

No point in dwelling over it. Seems these kind of people are not the ones you'd like to meet anyway.

Now send me your face pic so I can block you

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"No point in dwelling over it. Seems these kind of people are not the ones you'd like to meet anyway.

Now send me your face pic so I can block you "

Pmsl

Have to say sometimes the no face is the best. There's a few that you want to say feck my eyes are hurting now. Put it away put that fecking face thing away. Wait that's what a few have said to me.

clonee

just had another this morning demanding a face pic by threatening that they won't respond if i don't send one lol ,

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I'd agree a little

Some peoples requirements to chat is so funny ??"

When the moon is in the seventh house of Jupiter and you provide blood and urine samples...

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

We got demand of face picture 1st mail in recently they had no verifications at all nor any pictures of them & when we said we have a few images up expect 1 first to prove they were human/ who they say they are, we got attacked.

So got feeling it was a photo collector or male pretending to be female but profile was so nice & ticked all.the boxes until they replied - if only they were real i think we would have met fuck buddy for life

clonee

its unfortunate that lots of people are ruining the site ,

"just had another this morning demanding a face pic by threatening that they won't respond if i don't send one lol , "

Some seem to come not from this planet. How stupid you have to be......

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Don't expect equality on this site - men are too common a commodity here. I suppose that's the cost of the odd great experience.

No matter what the ladies think at the start re the equality thing - it does lower their tolerance levels for anything that slightly pisses them off after a while.

» Add a new message to this topic