FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Shaking

Shaking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just got a message from user no longer on site saying...

Thank you.. I've screenshotted your pics and I've set up a page in your honour on facebook...

I know who you are

So now all I do is invite your friends and Family....

Literally in tears here why do people do this...

My life is ruined

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Awww fallen your joking the rotten barstard this site is a fucking joke.

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

That's fucking awful,low as hell.What an arsehole

Thinking about you

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a dirty bastard. Have you checked fb for the profile to see if he's bluffing. Hate scumbags

Have you found the page on face book? If you google ur pics it should bring you to the fb page and you can report it and get it taken down immediately. Maybe in the interim post a status on ur fb and say that you only have one account and if anyone gets a friend request to ignore it. Also if you change ur privacy settings on FB so that no one can see ur friends list, then they will find it hard to send any requests out xx

Omg..dont panic! Most likely a guy you turned down. Id say its just him trying to scare you. Stay calm. Hugs!

This is so sickening ...... Low lifes !!!!! Could it be someone you rejected trying to scare u out of badness

"Have you found the page on face book? If you google ur pics it should bring you to the fb page and you can report it and get it taken down immediately. Maybe in the interim post a status on ur fb and say that you only have one account and if anyone gets a friend request to ignore it. Also if you change ur privacy settings on FB so that no one can see ur friends list, then they will find it hard to send any requests out xx"

Wize words!

"Just got a message from user no longer on site saying...

Thank you.. I've screenshotted your pics and I've set up a page in your honour on facebook...

I know who you are

My life is ruined"

dont worry hun this happend to me before ended up been a hoax and a wind up.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Even if he/she was serious, which I doubt very much, would anyone actually recognise you from your pics? I wouldn't worry too much about it as it's probably just some crank trying to spoil your day!

Just keep a low profile for a bit Angel, it has been done to people here before, who knows if it's a hoax or not, not trying to panic you, just gotta be ultra cautious here, something similar happened to me before, it's awful.

Ok.....

So you either never interacted with him and he (says he) is using your public (body) pics WHICH I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT AS SUCH

OR

He's used your face pics, if so then you've obviously interacted with him enough/know him a bit for you to send face. . SO DESTROY HIM ALSO

"Just keep a low profile for a bit Angel, it has been done to people here before, who knows if it's a hoax or not, not trying to panic you, just gotta be ultra cautious here, something similar happened to me before, it's awful. "

have to agree with red very scary stuff.but hopefully all ok with fallen there some fuckers out there who will try and ruin the fun.sorry for the lanuage but it really pisses me off and gets on my tits when people for no reaspn set out destroy someone else. Rant over.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Just keep a low profile for a bit Angel, it has been done to people here before, who knows if it's a hoax or not, not trying to panic you, just gotta be ultra cautious here, something similar happened to me before, it's awful.

have to agree with red very scary stuff.but hopefully all ok with fallen there some fuckers out there who will try and ruin the fun.sorry for the lanuage but it really pisses me off and gets on my tits when people for no reaspn set out destroy someone else. Rant over."

this is just too much , some spitfull and vicious people that would only do something like that , just keep ur head high and dont let them fookers bring u down

mrs crazy

I've searched and can't find anything... Im completely in bits here...

All I wanted was NSA Fun...

Not to hurt or be hurt...

Gutted about it tbh

"I've searched and can't find anything... Im completely in bits here...

Gutted about it tbh"

We can all totally empathise hun, but it could be someone just trying to freak you out, happened me before and I asked him to let me know how many likes I got on my pics - then he blocked me and never heard from him again!

Gutted about it tbh"

Take the advice here. Its some sadact with his dick in hand and if you can't find the profile it probably isn't there

This exact thing happened to me a few weeks back if u remember.I was devastated. Its hurtful when people behave like that on here but it happens all too often.I would say its someone trying to scare you.its amazing how low people stoop on here to ruin your life.

Ohhhhhh sweet jeasuzzzzzzzzzzzzz christ

Name who sent it.its worth the ban believe me

that's horrible!! Of course you're shaking!

Are there any pics on here which showed your face with some nudity? If not, what do actually have to show to others?

Make also sure that you report that message (even though it shows as sender has left site). Hopefully admin can block them for the future

I hope you'll be ok. What a sick prick

By *ralSurpriseMan  over a year ago

Meath

Ohh you poor girl. What a horrible ba@@ard. Hopefully he is just all talk probably like what his account was like on here Hun.

This is why FACE PICTURES should not be put on these kinda sites. I have always said it and always get the small amount of abuse for no face pics but I don't care who you are, female or not I don't care I won't be putting up face pictures. You should be get to know one and other first and progress from there. I can't stand the amount of profiles who won't even reply to a mail because of no face pictures.. That's just pure and utter shite, were all on a swinging site, you could be sending anything to a member of your family if you haven't gotten to know them first or a freak like that poor girl fallen angel.. It's sick to think this country is full of fuckers trying to fuck you over all the time and get one better.

Probably is scare mongering but guys it has been done, Facebook profiles set up with pics from here, so it's difficult to just ignore it. It probably is a guy you turned down or offended.

It's only face pics is be worried about being shared not body pics.

He is a scum bag

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

So sorry to hear that. Would you consider contacting the guards? Even if he hasn't gone through with it, the message he sent you is surely some legal form of intimidation?

You wouldn't need to contact your local station as there is a confidential line where you shouldn't need to give personal details you don't want to, but they can prob give advice.

Unless he's some serious tech wizz, he could be caught easily enough through his phone or IP address.

He should be castrated for that IMO.

"Name who sent it.its worth the ban believe me"

User no longer on site is what is says they must have deleted it after message was sent...

Cause when I opened it User had already left site...

I don't have my face pics on show only in private pics..

If this is true I will lose my Job.. my personal reputation and Work reputation is Ruined......

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

He/she/they have done what they set out to do (because you can guarantee they have another profile), and scared the shit out of you. False bravado, if your worried, is the best action to take. Call their bluff and don't let them see their 'plan' worked.

Saying that If it happened to me there is nothing in my pics to identify me. I've removed/altered identifying marks. Also I don't think my family and friends would believe it. My daughter has seen a similar type pic I have of me, that I don't use on here, and she's always asking 'are you sure that's you'? lol

just take all measures as others have suggested - set highest security in your facebook profile, contact the guards for advice, keep on checking if you find your pics online....

try not to let this ruin everything. If it's really going to happen, just deny it all. Say it's a sick fuck who photoshopped your pics.

"Name who sent it.its worth the ban believe me

User no longer on site is what is says they must have deleted it after message was sent...

If this is true I will lose my Job.. my personal reputation and Work reputation is Ruined...... "

Its not true then.just a scare tactic.I very low blow. Doesn't stop you feeling upset tho.you will for ages too.

My town

"just take all measures as others have suggested - set highest security in your facebook profile, contact the guards for advice, keep on checking if you find your pics online....

try not to let this ruin everything. If it's really going to happen, just deny it all. Say it's a sick fuck who photoshopped your pics. "

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

If this is true I will lose my Job.. my personal reputation and Work reputation is Ruined...... "

This is very close to being a matter for the police , I'd seek their advice asap .

And hugs

If no face pics I wouldn't panic so, it's some moron with no life.

By *arkandEm14Couple  over a year ago

dublin

I was attacked last month by a number of hidden fake profiles same person each time I reported and got the account deleted they set up a new one and they picked from stuff I said in chat rooms and forums to try convience me that they knew who I was cos they got wind of my "real" name from a mutual meet. They claimed to do all sorts but didn't, mails have stopped now and so have any concerns over such abuse. I did note to myself never to send a face pic that I wouldn't sent to my parents at least that way u can always claim ur pics were stolen and the naked ones arent u x try not to get too worked up bout it hun cos ur only giving the creep the satisfaction he was looking for (assuming it's a he cos mine was a she) and if ur situation is anything like mine they have a reputable active account on fab where they can view ur pain and probably even go as far as to post their sympathy to u while secretly getting off on the drama exploding. on it all x take the advice above about Google searching ur images and Do it regularly enough for a bit to be sure, take action to protect Urself. There is always a few bad apples that ruin t for everyone

My town

I believe the person has no idea who u are just playing silly fools

Last yr I had it.

But the lad wanted me to know who he was. And stated if I met him he would not tell family or friends. Sick retard.

By *oci1Couple  over a year ago

Trim

What an absolute wanker hope your ok

So sorry to hear this has happened if he had set up a page with your pics the search would have picked them up .

Don't panic people like this are just idiots that want to cause upset but are actually to cowardly to do it in case it can be traced back to them .

Fingers crossed its all a bluff . xx

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

this is a disgusting thing that happens to way to many ppl. it happned to my cpl profile when I had one and to a few others I know too there has to be something the site can do ?

If this is true I will lose my Job.. my personal reputation and Work reputation is Ruined......

This is very close to being a matter for the police , I'd seek their advice asap .

And hugs"

The Local guards would know my daddy and get on well with him... I cant land with this to them... I will be ruined..

If the person even explained why they felt the need to do it...

Rather than delete the profile...

I try to be nice to all and I don't reply to every mail is that why...

I've no idea what I've done to deserve this

dublin

Site should be able to block ip addresses when numerous accounts have been originated from the same pc/WiFi point blocking emails is simply not enough especially when one account has been barred for inappropriate behaviour! With the nature of site and the risks to our personal lives all dependant on the discretion of users and privacy of the site when something like this props up site admin should report it to the police themselves providing the ip/email origin ect ect it might deter other loosers from doing it if there were more risks for them than for us

But... do we have proof that there's a page set up?

If he was serious surely he would have attached a link to really scare you.

My town

And hugs

The Local guards would know my daddy and get on well with him... I cant land with this to them... I will be ruined..

I've no idea what I've done to deserve this"

angel it's not your fault I have chatted with you the last few times and ye a lovely girl. It's nothing u did or did not do its scum of the earth.

To make u fell like this the bollix is getting a kick out of this

this is not your fault you where more then likely picked at random

you have done nothing to deserve this and do not be blaming yourself

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sad,sad indivual who ever it is, I was sent similar threats earlier this year and know a few that actually had it done report it to face book they will remove it asap. I honestly think its some one on a verified trusted profile cause like ur story the profile was gone in a matter of hrs but they knew a little to much about me.

Sit tight keep an eye on face book and don't let the fooker get to u any time this happens they seem to target a few profiles at once so there is no harm in all of us checking our pics

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"this is a disgusting thing that happens to way to many ppl. it happned to my cpl profile when I had one and to a few others I know too there has to be something the site can do ?"

surly its time for admin to be able to do something about this type of attack, were all only here for some fun and to have this hanging over someone is just not right.

mr crazy

dublin

Maybe do a clear out in ur friends list too incase u have any dodgy profiles there people won t take offense if u remove them as friends while this does down but I'd Defo want to make sure this saddo can't view any of my friends only pics

"this is not your fault you where more then likely picked at random

"

"

Exactly, remember lolli a while ago I got a similar mail, even you searched for he pics on said other site, it was all rubbish, idle threats!

I dont know if anyone rem it happening here before where a good few people including myself were hit the same thing all at once.

Exactly, remember lolli a while ago I got a similar mail, even you searched for he pics on said other site, it was all rubbish, idle threats! "

Yep!!! Sure some idiot has been giving my kik address out on omegle? Don't know if they are using my pics but God knows why they are using my kik address! Just annoying the phone buzzing every few mins

Totally agree that there are some sad people on here but hopefully he was just bluffing which is what you would be best doing if he does what he says. I was on here before as a female profile and a similar thing happened to me. It was a bluff lucky enough but I know how you are feeling and I would luv to give you a hug so chin up and don't let some random freak get you down xxx

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It sounds like a wind up to me. I'm not sure what the position is in Ireland, but over here he would possibly fall foul of the laws on revenge porn and certainly be open to an action in tort for invasion of privacy. Facebook would have his IP address.

However, my bet is that it is a wind up.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

PS, if it does turn out to be real, you can always point out that he is only being mean because you refused to meet him, as anally fisting guys does nothing for you and he was insisting on it.

Ya sounds like a wind up if they hadn't the balls to stay on site the haven't the balls to go any further .

But what a top shelf asshole

Fallen you can speak to the guards confidentially and the individual if deemed malicious enough can be dealt with under the harassment act. Especially after the aggro re hassles on other sites they will take it seriously and treat it with the respect needed. Goto a female guard explain and see. Even for peace of mind

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

And hugs

I've no idea what I've done to deserve this"

It doesn't have to be local police , any station will deal with your complaint professionally and in confidence .

We have a crimestoppers number up here that can be used for reporting aswell as seeking confidential advice. .. .do youse have it down south??

By *haggy13Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere nice :-)

Hope ur ok, sorri ta here this, there r some rite assholes on here, keep ur chin up xxx

WTF only a scumbag to would do this. It's hard to believe someone would do such a thing. Chin up Angel

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

Gutted about it tbh"

It happened us too- no threats though but put all photos on another site in a downloadable file. I mean ALL photos, even the verification photo that no one sees! !!! I was manic... just learned to be cautious regarding newbies and stuck a disclaimer up, not sure if it evwn matters though.

Chin up, don't let them see it annoy you

"Just got a message from user no longer on site saying...

I know who you are

My life is ruined"

WTF!? that's a really crappy thing to say, was it a girl or a guy who said that to you!? Either way, It's shit! I wreckon whoever it was, was only trying to wreck your head, I'm sure he/she hasn't put anything up on facebook.... chin up ok!

"Just keep a low profile for a bit Angel, it has been done to people here before, who knows if it's a hoax or not, not trying to panic you, just gotta be ultra cautious here, something similar happened to me before, it's awful. "

As said by red......its happened to me aswell....I've had a terrible time being targeted on here.....may just be a scare tactic.....it is a horrible feeling.....some real shitbags on here!!.

Gutted about it tbh"

Awww it's going to be ok, the rest of us here are behind you! He/she is just a big bully, he's got nothing better to do, he's scum, not worth the tears... Put any face pics u have in private or delete them for the moment. Report it to admin. We're all here for you!

By *exysineadWoman  over a year ago

Sexy town

I couldnt believe this when i read it im so sorry it has happened to you and i hope everything works out for you and that this person was only trying to scare you and will not actually go through with it! its amazing how one person can be so childish and cruel. Sites like this are for adults its for people with mutual feelings about sex and expressing themselves in a sexual manor. Its not an il shag anything site there has to be some level of attraction and mutual respect for a meet to happen anyone who gets a meet should be happy and enjoy the chance to experience someone new but if you get turned down or are finding it hard to meet dont turn to hurtful tactics its not going to get you anywhere try changing up your profile/pictures and messages dont just send "hi want to meet" followed by a dozen cock/pussy pictures make the effort to send a genuine message its amazing what it will do and you'll probably be suprised by the reply! But the main thing to remember is your and adult looking to experience something adults enjoy most so ACT like an adult even if you get turned down move on hold your head up and try again DO NOT invade someone else's privacy by stealing pictures, bullying them or harassing them in anyway it makes you a coward and someone not worthy of respect or time!

We had a scare like this a while back, talk about feeling sick,it was one of the scariest things ever.Do as the above mentioned with ur Facebook account , set to private and put a status us for your friends not to accept another friend request from you .Some sad fuckers out there ( excuse my language).

God this is pretty scary :/ Even if it amounts to nothing the stress in itself would be enough to make me want to leave fab

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

The guys that do this are just fuckers! It happened to us a while ago..I thought thats it we'd be ruined but got it sorted....hope ya get it sorted out.

Awww thinking of u angel this is awful something the same happen me last week turned out to be idol threats x hope same for u x

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

It sounds like an internt trol has F all to do with their life but piss people off. Facebook take a dim line of pics that are even slighty naughty so I wouldn't worry.

The genuine people here are here to support you 100%. We wont let you down.

By *am2camhornyCouple  over a year ago

London

Heard before to google search your photo to see if they pop up anywhere! But how exactly do you google search an image?

Want to start checking ours every few weeks to be sure!

"Heard before to google search your photo to see if they pop up anywhere! But how exactly do you google search an image?

Want to start checking ours every few weeks to be sure!"

Use a laptop and drag the image file into the google search bar... simples also try tinyeye for reverse image search

Weve had the same unfortunately all single males and unverifieds blocked for us... easier.

Prob just a messer with nothing to do

"Prob just a messer with nothing to do "

He's a bully, trying to do the scare tactics on her! He ought to be ashamed of himself!

By *am2camhornyCouple  over a year ago

London

"Heard before to google search your photo to see if they pop up anywhere! But how exactly do you google search an image?

Want to start checking ours every few weeks to be sure!

Use a laptop and drag the image file into the google search bar... simples also try tinyeye for reverse image search

Weve had the same unfortunately all single males and unverifieds blocked for us... easier."

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"I was attacked last month by a number of hidden fake profiles same person each time I reported and got the account deleted they set up a new one and they picked from stuff I said in chat rooms and forums to try convience me that they knew who I was cos they got wind of my "real" name from a mutual meet. They claimed to do all sorts but didn't, mails have stopped now and so have any concerns over such abuse. I did note to myself never to send a face pic that I wouldn't sent to my parents at least that way u can always claim ur pics were stolen and the naked ones arent u x try not to get too worked up bout it hun cos ur only giving the creep the satisfaction he was looking for (assuming it's a he cos mine was a she) and if ur situation is anything like mine they have a reputable active account on fab where they can view ur pain and probably even go as far as to post their sympathy to u while secretly getting off on the drama exploding. on it all x take the advice above about Google searching ur images and Do it regularly enough for a bit to be sure, take action to protect Urself. There is always a few bad apples that ruin t for everyone "

fallen it happened to me too before. .. and a bit more .pm me if you need some advice or to chat but above pretty much covers it.i did go to police . Please don't panic xx

"God this is pretty scary :/ Even if it amounts to nothing the stress in itself would be enough to make me want to leave fab"

I don't think leaving fab for them is the right thing. Then they will have won. That's what they want

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you Hope it's just a hoax and you get it sorted out. x

What a bastard.

Im disgusted for you! Some really sad fuckers out there what do they gain??? This sickens me. Hope its only a hoax and will blow over.

For fuck sake what a sick and sad asshole. I've chatted with you a few time and you seem like a really nice genuine girl . Its probably some sad little keyboard warrior pulling the stomach of himself putting the shits up you . Keep the chin up as this kind of stuff freaks everyone out

By *imply me 1Woman  over a year ago

LONDONDERRY

thats truly awful , nasty nasty people

Gutted about it tbh"

Thinking of u Angel and its great to see uv got loads of support n good advice on here !! Hopefully nothing will come of it .

Sick people out there. The Garda will deal with this under the non fatal offences act it's just a matter of traceability... ie....if you sent him your face photo through email, mobile device etc it's traceable all phones have unique device numbers and it was likely connected to an ip address as was the email.

First things first is report the user to the chiefs here on fab and explain what has happened and log the messages, secondly as others have said Google your photos and log the details of where they are, thirdly get on with life....don't let this toe rag get to you.

I bit the bullet and went to the Guards the fact they know my daddy and family has actually worked in my favour, There willing to push this and go for a conviction!!!

The Message I received is threatening and goes down as intimidation,

So activity on my mailbox and profile is being revised. If this person posts on Facebook its a criminal offence, The first case to do with posting about somebody on Facebook was trialed earlier this year and a conviction was made... guy got 18 months suspended sentence and Had to pay 8 Grand in Damages and the Girls legal Fees...

If somebody has a problem with me don't hesitate to mail me save yourself a lot of money that way...

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Well done fallen. Not an easy thing to do. Its the only way to stop this happening repeatedly.

well done for going to the guards!! It must have taken a lot of courage but you did the right thing.

I was harrassed on the phone before by someoen I used to meet on here and the guards really helped me too even though I was so embarrased to tell them how I knew him etc.

Well done you fair play to ya ,

Guess who has the sick feeling in there gut now

"I bit the bullet and went to the Guards the fact they know my daddy and family has actually worked in my favour, There willing to push this and go for a conviction!!!

So activity on my mailbox and profile is being revised. If this person posts on Facebook its a criminal offence, The first case to do with posting about somebody on Facebook was trialed earlier this year and a conviction was made... guy got 18 months suspended sentence and Had to pay 8 Grand in Damages and the Girls legal Fees...

If somebody has a problem with me don't hesitate to mail me save yourself a lot of money that way... "

Well done you. I had to do the same myself a while back, and while it was embarrassing, it was good to feel in control of the situation. I hope you have no more trouble from that person, or indeed anyone else. Nasty business blackmail x

Well done Angel.

"I bit the bullet and went to the Guards the fact they know my daddy and family has actually worked in my favour, There willing to push this and go for a conviction!!!

If somebody has a problem with me don't hesitate to mail me save yourself a lot of money that way... "

well done angel im glad ur getting it sorted out total respect and i hope u know we are all here to support yea.

Well done angel xx

Well done fallen

Good stuff that's the way too handle it. hope they trace the footer

Your a brave lady, hopefully the Scunthorpe gets his comeuppance

dublin

let this be a lesson to all those loosers contemplating fucking with people's heads well done Fallen !!!!

Well done, its the right course of action. More power to your elbow

Well done Angel!

Very brave of you!! x

Well done Fallen...Fight back!!

Your totally right xxx

Thanks everybody...

Yesterday was an awful day... never cried so much... being intimidated is awful it shakes you to the core...

but your messages of support and advice Really helped me grow a pair and do what was need to be done...

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Thanks everybody...

Yesterday was an awful day... never cried so much... being intimidated is awful it shakes you to the core...

but your messages of support and advice Really helped me grow a pair and do what was need to be done..."

Im sorry to hear about you situation and I know it must be very upsetting. However if it is now a Police matter then it shouldnt be discussed in the forums so Im closing this now sorry. Hope it all gets sorted out very soon.