FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > e-relevant

e-relevant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok . . Help or suggestions please. . I need to get a new phone . . . Needs to be robust. . Shock and water proof. . Good internet. . .also i'm not a fan of touch screen. . . Buttons suit me better. . . The usual shops don't seem to have anything. . . Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get yourself a phone booth... Simples

I also need a new phone... a child proof/Horseproof /farm proof / waterproof/ TemperProof one would be great...

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

So basically you need a nokia 3110 with a usb adapter for a wireless dongle lol?

"I also need a new phone... a child proof/Horseproof /farm proof / waterproof/ TemperProof one would be great... "
you get yourself a receptionist .... Or a jacket that zips at the back lol...

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

In a zip lock bag for water resiatancy

By *ynx12Man  over a year ago

South

Sony Xperia Z1, if you can past the touch screen and get a rubber wrap cover for it. Internet amazing on it, and camera, really really fast flicking between apps and different settings.. Ps I'm not actually a technical nerd! Just very impressed with it

"I also need a new phone... a child proof/Horseproof /farm proof / waterproof/ TemperProof one would be great... "
. . . . Much the same story here except for the child and temper part . . But i have a pup that has developed it into a denti stick. . .

"Sony Xperia Z1, if you can past the touch screen and get a rubber wrap cover for it. Internet amazing on it, and camera, really really fast flicking between apps and different settings.. Ps I'm not actually a technical nerd! Just very impressed with it "

I was considering the S3 mini

In a rubber cover of course lol

"I also need a new phone... a child proof/Horseproof /farm proof / waterproof/ TemperProof one would be great... . . . . Much the same story here except for the child and temper part . . But i have a pup that has developed it into a denti stick. . . "

Its the child temper proofing I'd want...lol

"In a zip lock bag for water resiatancy"
. . . Those zip locks are a bit awkward. . . It would be nearly easier to tie a knot in a wellie. . .

By *ynx12Man  over a year ago

South

The Xperia has a screen they called gorilla glass or something!! Gorilla and child proof I assume

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The Galaxy S 5 is water and dust resistant. You'll find it hard to beat the specs on it too but it's a big touchscreen phone though.

I'm using an old samsung 2100. . . Absolutely bullet proof. . Was driven over by a ready mix truck ten times one day(obviously i did not have it in my pocket. . But many wish i had lol). . The net is useless on it and its dying fast. . . I'd say the only way to get an app into it would involve a sledge hammer. . .and i can't do smileys here. . .

Mr69: as above. Sony Z series, Z3 will be out soon. Beautiful phone, waterproof(to 1m),fantastic camera & screen. Not built for building sites though, they're quite big.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The title of this thread reminds me of that joke...

Whats grey and doesn't really matter?

An irrelephant

» Add a new message to this topic