FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > morning fabbers

morning fabbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretly seductive OP   Woman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I'm up and at em..... Well truth be told I'm up and sniffling and full of lemsip with no voice. .. which Mr s seems to view as a blessing!

and I have a big public event to do all day

How are you all doing this morning?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Morning you poor thing!! I'm just going into work, yawn indeed

"I'm up and at em..... Well truth be told I'm up and sniffling and full of lemsip with no voice. .. which Mr s seems to view as a blessing!

How are you all doing this morning? "

Good morning...aww poor you, take an anti- histamine for the sneezing and drink plenty of water

Morning....having my coffee while trying to get kids up for school....going to be a long day...2 of em sick...

"I'm up and at em..... Well truth be told I'm up and sniffling and full of lemsip with no voice. .. which Mr s seems to view as a blessing!

Good morning...aww poor you, take an anti- histamine for the sneezing and drink plenty of water "

And by the end of the day Mrs S , you'll be reeling from all the suggestions ur gonna get to make it better !!!! Just get up n get on ye and a couple of tissues in ur pocket and you'll blow them all away with ur presentation , literally !!!!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

do i win a prize if i comment on every thread?

Morning sexy lady.....Im the same been sick all week....my voice is like a teenage boys that is about to break lol....I've been taking beechams max strength....they sweat it out of you....not a very sexy look but hey ho lol.....hope event goes well.....xx

Morning everyone

Gooooood morning faab-ab-land

"Gooooood morning faab-ab-land"

Good morning sexy bum!!

Good morning xx

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its a great morning

Morning y'all

Topofthemorningtoya all..group hug !

Good morning!!

Hope you feel better soon SS and Mrs P xx

G'morning folks, hope you're all set for a fab day

Feel better soon 2/3 of Lotta's Devils

"Good morning!!

Hope you feel better soon SS and Mrs P xx"

Spanks missy......xx

"G'morning folks, hope you're all set for a fab day

Feel better soon 2/3 of Lotta's Devils "

Spankyou bestie....hope you have a spring in your step today....unlike us ill people.....I think we need to give ms knots the cold just to be fair.....

Spankyou bestie....hope you have a spring in your step today....unlike us ill people.....I think we need to give ms knots the cold just to be fair..... "

Welcome bestie, sod the spring, I have a bounce in my step

I'm just shocked she doesn't have it, let's go visit her and pass it on

Spankyou bestie....hope you have a spring in your step today....unlike us ill people.....I think we need to give ms knots the cold just to be fair.....

I'm just shocked she doesn't have it, let's go visit her and pass it on "

Lucky for some bouncing along lol.....i know i think should....hopefully she doesn't read this......

Lucky for some bouncing along lol.....i know i think should....hopefully she doesn't read this...... "

Its how I roll, though walking may be easier

Even if she does she'll think its all in jest

Lucky for some bouncing along lol.....i know i think should....hopefully she doesn't read this......

Even if she does she'll think its all in jest "

NAh bouncing is my favourite...... ......she will happy slap.us....

Good morning...aww poor you, take an anti- histamine for the sneezing and drink plenty of water And by the end of the day Mrs S , you'll be reeling from all the suggestions ur gonna get to make it better !!!! Just get up n get on ye and a couple of tissues in ur pocket and you'll blow them all away with ur presentation , literally !!!!"

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing?

Good morning...aww poor you, take an anti- histamine for the sneezing and drink plenty of water And by the end of the day Mrs S , you'll be reeling from all the suggestions ur gonna get to make it better !!!! Just get up n get on ye and a couple of tissues in ur pocket and you'll blow them all away with ur presentation , literally !!!!

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing? "

Good morning...aww poor you, take an anti- histamine for the sneezing and drink plenty of water And by the end of the day Mrs S , you'll be reeling from all the suggestions ur gonna get to make it better !!!! Just get up n get on ye and a couple of tissues in ur pocket and you'll blow them all away with ur presentation , literally !!!!

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing? "

That's his Avatar challenge pic!! Lol even has it's own caption on his profile!! he says he may have had a bump on the head!

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Good morning....nearly friday...playtime....

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing?

That's his Avatar challenge pic!! Lol even has it's own caption on his profile!! he says he may have had a bump on the head! "

Really? Who is he imitating?

That's his Avatar challenge pic!! Lol even has it's own caption on his profile!! he says he may have had a bump on the head!

Really? Who is he imitating? "

Quite a few male fabbers

NAh bouncing is my favourite...... ......she will happy slap.us.... "

Not if she doesn't catch us

Quite a few male fabbers "

Hahaha ok! I haven't seen any drippy willies like that on male profiles! Actually I wondered was it human! Maybe I should look harder?

Quite a few male fabbers

Hahaha ok! I haven't seen any drippy willies like that on male profiles! Actually I wondered was it human! Maybe I should look harder? "

He's not actually imitating anyone apparently! It's free styling!

Quite a few male fabbers

Hahaha ok! I haven't seen any drippy willies like that on male profiles! Actually I wondered was it human! Maybe I should look harder?

He's not actually imitating anyone apparently! It's free styling! "

Surely imitation is the object of the challenge

Look harder at his pic or for drippy willies?

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I'm not too bad thanks,sorry to hear you are under the weather

Quite a few male fabbers

Look harder at his pic or for drippy willies?"

No thanks didn't eat breakfast! Don't want put off my lunch!!

Quite a few male fabbers

Look harder at his pic or for drippy willies?"

I've decided to look no more

i am lolling at 'drippy willies' hahahaha

Not if she doesn't catch us "

Im columbo remember......

Quite a few male fabbers

Look harder at his pic or for drippy willies?

No thanks didn't eat breakfast! Don't want put off my lunch!! "

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Bad missy

"i am lolling at 'drippy willies' hahahaha"

No feckin wonder they feel self conscious

Im columbo remember......"

Got your trenchcoat?

Got your trenchcoat?"

Im all coat and no knickers me.....

Got your trenchcoat?

Im all coat and no knickers me..... "

Was that you flashing in the park last week? ???

"i am lolling at 'drippy willies' hahahaha

No feckin wonder they feel self conscious "

to be fair if they felt self conscious they wouldn't be so keen to display it

Got your trenchcoat?

Was that you flashing in the park last week? ??? "

No i was at the beach bestie lol....

Got your trenchcoat?

No i was at the beach bestie lol...."

Oh which beach?? Me too! But still no cabana boys!!

Got your trenchcoat?

Oh which beach?? Me too! But still no cabana boys!! "

The one in my neck of the woods.....aww we need some of them....ill check next time im there....

Got your trenchcoat?

The one in my neck of the woods.....aww we need some of them....ill check next time im there.... "

I think they're all gone for the winter!! Roll on Xmas!!

Got your trenchcoat?

No i was at the beach bestie lol...."

Its a grand wee stroll along it

to be fair if they felt self conscious they wouldn't be so keen to display it"

Touche

Got your trenchcoat?

The one in my neck of the woods.....aww we need some of them....ill check next time im there....

I think they're all gone for the winter!! Roll on Xmas!! "

Jingle bells jingle bells

Got your trenchcoat?

Jingle bells, Rudolf smells,

Santa's got VD! "

Who started that rumour?!

Got your trenchcoat?

I think they're all gone for the winter!! Roll on Xmas!! "

Lol...Halloween first..... i want to learn a Halloween emotion missy.....

Emoticon lol....

Got your trenchcoat?

Its a grand wee stroll along it "

can be chilly though at times......

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 14:27:11]

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 14:28:08]

Got your trenchcoat?

Lol...Halloween first..... i want to learn a Halloween emotion missy..... "

I've a pumpkin that shows up in 'preview message' but not once I post it sooowwwryyy

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 14:35:08]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Up and out early this morning .

Commented on my perfume by a rather lush assistant earlier.

Treated one self to a few bits no underwear surprisingly. .

Came home to my dog chewing my charger off my phone! !!!!.

Got your trenchcoat?

Lol...Halloween first..... i want to learn a Halloween emotion missy.....

I've a pumpkin that shows up in 'preview message' but not once I post it sooowwwryyy "

Awwwww.....i loves Halloween......and pumpkins......lol....the devil is the next best thing!!

"Up and out early this morning .

"

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol.....

to be fair if they felt self conscious they wouldn't be so keen to display it"

You would think wouldn't you

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol..... "

I know where u can get a good sky remote ...slightly soiled

Oh pink and lotta all I will say is long grasses

My town

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol..... "

sick of the dog chewing on things.

Only a tiny dog but already chewed a vibrator lunch boxes and charger of phone grr

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol..... sick of the dog chewing on things.

Only a tiny dog but already chewed a vibrator lunch boxes and charger of phone grr"

Haha....a vibrator that is funny.....my dog is small....aswell.....they are monsters....but i love him soo much i don't stay cross long....

My town

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol..... sick of the dog chewing on things.

Only a tiny dog but already chewed a vibrator lunch boxes and charger of phone grr

Haha....a vibrator that is funny.....my dog is small....aswell.....they are monsters....but i love him soo much i don't stay cross long.... "

yeG my fav pink rabbit she chewed lill fecker

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol.....

I know where u can get a good sky remote ...slightly soiled "

Oh lord......please no......

Lol.....oh that's sounds familiar my last phone and new sky remote have been ate....not good lol..... sick of the dog chewing on things. Only a tiny dog but already chewed a vibrator lunch boxes and charger of phone grrHaha....a vibrator that is funny.....my dog is small....aswell.....they are monsters....but i love him soo much i don't stay cross long.... yeG my fav pink rabbit she chewed lill fecker "

Just an excuse to buy two more....here.....

Palookaville

Hello fabbers... I'm still alive. .. Think I may have overdosed on lemsip... But I'm in one piece. . Conference over. .I may now go back to the office and. .. 1..2..3..breathe

"Hello fabbers... I'm still alive. .. Think I may have overdosed on lemsip... But I'm in one piece. . Conference over. .I may now go back to the office and. .. 1..2..3..breathe "

Glad to hear

"Oh pink and lotta all I will say is long grasses "

we did nothing

Got your trenchcoat?

can be chilly though at times...... "

Especially in just a trenchcoat

"Oh pink and lotta all I will say is long grasses

we did nothing"

Grass gives me hayfever aaaahchewwwww.......

Got your trenchcoat?

Especially in just a trenchcoat "

Id probably have a gust of wind lift it up knowing my luck......

Palookaville

Haha....a vibrator that is funny.....my dog is small....aswell.....they are monsters....but i love him soo much i don't stay cross long.... "

Oh yeah. . Mr licky.... He had also been known to lick ladies from their toes to the tip of their nose. ... No really!!

we did nothing

Grass gives me hayfever aaaahchewwwww....... "

Quick run while she's distracted

Got your trenchcoat?

Especially in just a trenchcoat

Id probably have a gust of wind lift it up knowing my luck...... "

Knew you were a flasher

I was hoping ud clean it up for me !!!!! Lol..

I'm just shocked she doesn't have it, let's go visit her and pass it on Lucky for some bouncing along lol.....i know i think should....hopefully she doesn't read this......

Got your trenchcoat?

Especially in just a trenchcoat Id probably have a gust of wind lift it up knowing my luck......

Knew you were a flasher "

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing? I was hoping ud clean it up for me !!!!! Lol.."

wiping weeping willies wasn't ony 'to do' lst mr C

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing? I was hoping ud clean it up for me !!!!! Lol..

wiping weeping willies wasn't ony 'to do' lst mr C "

Oh dear

Mr Cajun maybe you could use a tissue to wipe that dribbling willy pic you're showing? I was hoping ud clean it up for me !!!!! Lol..

wiping weeping willies wasn't ony 'to do' lst mr C "

lmao@weeping willy, sounds dodgy, best get down the docs for that one!

Palookaville

wiping weeping willies wasn't ony 'to do' lst mr C

lmao@weeping willy, sounds dodgy, best get down the docs for that one!"

ewwwww I just looked at the pic properly

we did nothing

Quick run while she's distracted "

It didn't work you are not giving me your stinky cold cuties

Palookaville

we did nothing

It didn't work you are not giving me your stinky cold cuties "

what I wanna know is. . How come you didn't get it! !

we did nothing

what I wanna know is. . How come you didn't get it! ! "

That's what's been vexing me too

we did nothing

That's what's been vexing me too "

I know why........answers on a postcard!!

we did nothing

I know why........answers on a postcard!! "

The thai green curry she had boosted her immune system and fought off the germs?

we did nothing

The thai green curry she had boosted her immune system and fought off the germs?"

errh errh....nopes......

we did nothing

The thai green curry she had boosted her immune system and fought off the germs?

errh errh....nopes...... "

I'm all outta answers

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers "

Trying harder normally works!

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Get a drop of honey and put in into a hot cup of water and a small slice of lemon not too hot where it would burn the mouth off ya like sud do the trick

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

Trying harder normally works! "

ms knots knows the answer....

Get a drop of honey and put in into a hot cup of water and a small slice of lemon not too hot where it would burn the mouth off ya like sud do the trick

"

"

Even better if you stick cloves in it and use Manuka honey

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

ms knots knows the answer...."

I thought only smarties had it

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

I thought only smarties had it "

She kind of guessed haha.....

Palookaville

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

She kind of guessed haha..... "

tell me or I will sneeze in your direction lol

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

tell me or I will sneeze in your direction lol "

She already has the dreaded cold

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

tell me or I will sneeze in your direction lol "

It's cos I'm special

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special "

Indeed

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

She already has the dreaded cold "

I know im croaking like a teenage boy!!

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special "

That you are!!

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special

That you are!! "

In a whole other way

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special

That you are!!

In a whole other way "

Pot kettle black!!!!

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special

That you are!!

In a whole other way

Pot kettle black!!!!"

Possibly

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special

That you are!!

In a whole other way

Pot kettle black!!!!

Possibly "

Definitely

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special

That you are!!

In a whole other way

Pot kettle black!!!!

Possibly

Definitely "

Maybe

we did nothing

errh errh....nopes......

I'm all outta answers

It's cos I'm special

That you are!!

In a whole other way

Pot kettle black!!!!

Possibly

Definitely

Maybe"

Now now kiddy winkles....does mama pink and mama mrs s need to spank you's......

She started it

Palookaville

"She started it "

He did

"She started it

He did "

He so did

I feckin didn't

Oh yes you did....

Palookaville

He did. . He did. .

Oh no I didn't

Palookaville

Oh yes.... blah blah lol

Tut tut.....smack those butts!!

"Oh yes.... blah blah lol "

Your meant to be sensible like me.....not joining in.....

Good morning yous mad bunch

"Good morning yous mad bunch "

Morning big boy!!

Good morning

Morning lady's and how are we this fine morning

Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........

Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

Morning i'm off the barbers

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........ "
I got to hand it to you mrs p your a goer I wouldn't want to get out a bed if I was poorly

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........ I got to hand it to you mrs p your a goer I wouldn't want to get out a bed if I was poorly "

You wouldn't want to get outta bed if you were beside them either

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........ "

I know that feeling Thankfully I'd an early night last night!!

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........ I got to hand it to you mrs p your a goer I wouldn't want to get out a bed if I was poorly

You wouldn't want to get outta bed if you were beside them either "

He He Your right miss ht I'm tryin ta blag my way into it

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........ I got to hand it to you mrs p your a goer I wouldn't want to get out a bed if I was poorly "

Oh im all go hardy you know that....

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........

I know that feeling Thankfully I'd an early night last night!! "

Good girl....that makes a change....

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........

Good girl....that makes a change.... "

Hehehe!! Different story tonight though

"Still sick with the cold.....but my kids have that much planned this weekend i have to soldier on........ I got to hand it to you mrs p your a goer I wouldn't want to get out a bed if I was poorly

You wouldn't want to get outta bed if you were beside them either He He Your right miss ht I'm tryin ta blag my way into it "

Ano ya big charmer ya!!

Good girl....that makes a change....

Hehehe!! Different story tonight though "

Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Oh yes.... blah blah lol

Your meant to be sensible like me.....not joining in..... "

You're sensible bestie? ??????

Good luck with the soldiering on bestie

You're sensible bestie? ?????? "

Yeah that made me laugh too lol

Yeah that made me laugh too lol"

Morning fabbers, isn't it great having an early night and no hangover on a Saturday morning. Must do it more often

Good morning everyone

Morning fockers what a great day, woke up in a great humour, now just to get work finished and home to get our avatar pics done

Yeah that made me laugh too lol"

I just tend not to buy bullshit like that

Gooood morning! I'm sitting poolside reading a book! happy days!

"Gooood morning! I'm sitting poolside reading a book! happy days!"

Hope ur enjoying ur travels hun xx

"Gooood morning! I'm sitting poolside reading a book! happy days!

Hope ur enjoying ur travels hun xx"

I am lolli, I'm in Rome at the min! But Jesus only 12 days left!!

I am lolli, I'm in Rome at the min! But Jesus only 12 days left!! "

That all!! Enjoy every min, I'm heading off two wks from today and literally counting down the hours!

That all!! Enjoy every min, I'm heading off two wks from today and literally counting down the hours!"

Time flies when your having fun!! Where you off too??? X

Glad you're enjoying yourself

Glad you're enjoying yourself "

Can't wait to get back to the boldness!!!

That all!! Enjoy every min, I'm heading off two wks from today and literally counting down the hours!

Time flies when your having fun!! Where you off too??? X"

Spain, just for afew days but the break is well needed! Although it's a hol with fellow fabbers so don't know why I think it's gonna be relaxing

Spain, just for afew days but the break is well needed! Although it's a hol with fellow fabbers so don't know why I think it's gonna be relaxing "

Yeah no relaxation there Hun!!

Can't wait to get back to the boldness!!!"

I thought you were an

Spain, just for afew days but the break is well needed! Although it's a hol with fellow fabbers so don't know why I think it's gonna be relaxing "

Paaaaaaaaaarty

I thought you were an "

I am an 90% of the time lotta!!

I thought you were an

I am an 90% of the time lotta!! "

And 10% trouble maker

Glad your having a good time, where are you off to next?

I thought you were an

And 10% trouble maker"

Maybe 75% angel and 25% devil

Glad your having a good time, where are you off to next? "

Pisa next duffer!!

Morning whoops. Afternoon all

Morning

Pisa next duffer!! "

Don't knock it over

I thought you were an

And 10% trouble maker

Maybe 75% angel and 25% devil "

Sounds faaaar more accurate

Pisa next duffer!!

Don't knock it over "

Lol il try not too

I thought you were an

And 10% trouble maker

Sounds faaaar more accurate "

You know me too well

I thought you were an

And 10% trouble maker

You know me too well "

Ah maybe your holiday will change you

Palookaville

"Morning lady's and how are we this fine morning "

I'm great. . Feeling much better .. spent the night with two little hot blondes in my bed. .. so up since six. .. Been to rugby in Ballymena. . Three loads of washing done... beds changed.. House done. .. Now I've stopped I'm buggered lol

Palookaville

You're sensible bestie? ?????? "

you called? ?

I thought you were an

And 10% trouble maker

You know me too well

Ah maybe your holiday will change you "

For the worse!!

I thought you were an

And 10% trouble maker

You know me too well

Ah maybe your holiday will change you

For the worse!! "

Making fab look tame?????

you called? ? "

Not buying it one little bit

The wit is only out when the drink is in lol..... ......spanks bestie ....i will try to survive my weekend.......

Palookaville

you called? ?

Not buying it one little bit "

you so know it's true!!....

you called? ?

Not buying it one little bit

you so know it's true!!.... "

Boooooollllooooooocks

» Add a new message to this topic