FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final

GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oandWex OP   Couple  over a year ago

arklow

if anyone as tickets for sale for GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final kerry-Donegal please let us know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if anyone as tickets for sale for GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final kerry-Donegal please let us know "

Let me know to, I want to go

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 08:18:30]

I gave my Ticket away...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I gave my Ticket away... "

Some country music singer reading this will write a song about it and make a fortune!

"I gave my Ticket away...

Some country music singer reading this will write a song about it and make a fortune! "

Pmsl....

What i wouldnt do to go to this .... Or to even be in a pub in Donegal watching it ....... I can just imagine what the atmosphere would be like

When's it on?

"What i wouldnt do to go to this .... Or to even be in a pub in Donegal watching it ....... I can just imagine what the atmosphere would be like "

It will be unreal...

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"if anyone as tickets for sale for GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final kerry-Donegal please let us know "

I thought Dublin were supposed to be in that final

Oh lucky me has 2 premium tickets to go and watch it...smug alert lmao

"Oh lucky me has 2 premium tickets to go and watch it...smug alert lmao "

Too bad you don't have a team in it isn't it......

"Oh lucky me has 2 premium tickets to go and watch it...smug alert lmao

Too bad you don't have a team in it isn't it...... "

Smoov!

"if anyone as tickets for sale for GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final kerry-Donegal please let us know

I thought Dublin were supposed to be in that final"

They were suppose to be...

Until they shit themselves on that Fateful day...

Oh!!!!! How I wish I had a ticket........

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Seems to be extra tickets here in Kerry this time.. Most probably because Dubs are out!!

Anyway, big weekend ahead..exodus about to begin..

"Seems to be extra tickets here in Kerry this time.. Most probably because Dubs are out!!

Anyway, big weekend ahead..exodus about to begin.."

13,000 is A crap allocation for both counties. .

lol

"I gave my Ticket away... "

Why???????

Thought you'd have been there front and centre

Why???????

Thought you'd have been there front and centre"

Ohh i know... but there's an old man over the road that the club didn't give a ticket to, I know its a big thing for him he is on his last legs and I know it would mean the world to him if he could go.... he's had a rough year.. He lost his wife in april and he's slowly deteriorating health wise..

So I figured sacrificing my ticket to give him a wee boost would be the right thing to do...

Why???????

Ohh i know... but there's an old man over the road that the club didn't give a ticket to, I know its a big thing for him he is on his last legs and I know it would mean the world to him if he could go.... he's had a rough year.. He lost his wife in april and he's slowly deteriorating health wise..

So I figured sacrificing my ticket to give him a wee boost would be the right thing to do... "

Awk now that's sweet and thoughtful of you.

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Why???????

So I figured sacrificing my ticket to give him a wee boost would be the right thing to do... "

Absolutely fantastic thing to do. Well done, exceptional lady!!

newcastle

Why???????

Good work

Why???????

So I figured sacrificing my ticket to give him a wee boost would be the right thing to do...

"

He's a lovely old man and he deserves a wee break so if giving him my ticket does that I'll be happy...

football is pesants hurling.......ah d the great christy ring said football was invented for d poor souls who cant hurl.......for whats its worth ill be shouting for the aristocrares of this crude game kerry hoping they win again for about the 33rd time..only because im sick of this myth of the legend mcguiness....was he a legand wen dobegal got beat by 16 points last year????!

Lucan

"Seems to be extra tickets here in Kerry this time.. Most probably because Dubs are out!!

13,000 is A crap allocation for both counties. ."

To be fair though, there are 32 counties plus the exiles and all of those have been involved in the championship at some point, as well as working to keep clubs going up and down the country. It's their final as well.

Lucan

"football is pesants hurling.......ah d the great christy ring said football was invented for d poor souls who cant hurl.......for whats its worth ill be shouting for the aristocrares of this crude game kerry hoping they win again for about the 33rd time..only because im sick of this myth of the legend mcguiness....was he a legand wen dobegal got beat by 16 points last year????!"

I don't think I'd describe the current Kerry squad as aristocrats of the game.

To be fair though, there are 32 counties plus the exiles and all of those have been involved in the championship at some point, as well as working to keep clubs going up and down the country. It's their final as well. "

Ohh I get what your saying

But 15,000 would be a lot better...

Lucan

To be fair though, there are 32 counties plus the exiles and all of those have been involved in the championship at some point, as well as working to keep clubs going up and down the country. It's their final as well.

But 15,000 would be a lot better... "

I think the hurling counties got 16,000 each.

But 15,000 would be a lot better...

I think the hurling counties got 16,000 each. "

the fact that both county's are in the minor final also I thinks its really unfair...

fallen angel aristocracy is ingrained this is a very youbg kerry team and still.they managed to beat the team that destroyed donegal last year......im a corkman so.doesnt bother mr really who wins but kerry qre d kikenny of football they just know how to win in finals 33 all irelands.dont lie

"fallen angel aristocracy is ingrained this is a very youbg kerry team and still.they managed to beat the team that destroyed donegal last year......im a corkman so.doesnt bother mr really who wins but kerry qre d kikenny of football they just know how to win in finals 33 all irelands.dont lie"

I'm sorry but this Kerry team have won Feck all....

Ya can't live in the past...

newcastle

"fallen angel aristocracy is ingrained this is a very youbg kerry team and still.they managed to beat the team that destroyed donegal last year......im a corkman so.doesnt bother mr really who wins but kerry qre d kikenny of football they just know how to win in finals 33 all irelands.dont lie"

36 but sure who's counting

Lucan

It's more than 33, but they haven't won one since 2009 so all the titles they won in the past won't help on Sunday. If they won it'll be because they're better on the day, not because other Kerry teams won in the past.

fallen angle im sry to correct u but there are more all irelands on the kerry bench than the whole donegal panel......let alone the medals on d pitch i think that 1 all ireland in 20 years is going to ur heads

"fallen angel aristocracy is ingrained this is a very youbg kerry team and still.they managed to beat the team that destroyed donegal last year......im a corkman so.doesnt bother mr really who wins but kerry qre d kikenny of football they just know how to win in finals 33 all irelands.dont lie

It's more than 33, but they haven't won one since 2009 so all the titles they won in the past won't help on Sunday. If they won it'll be because they're better on the day, not because other Kerry teams won in the past. "

Well said......

newcastle

"fallen angle im sry to correct u but there are more all irelands on the kerry bench than the whole donegal panel......let alone the medals on d pitch i think that 1 all ireland in 20 years is going to ur heads"

Did Michael Murphy spill your pint some night?

That is to be respected..... May the better team win on the day

Am an Ulster man who comes from next door to Donegal so im very happy at who's in it

"fallen angle im sry to correct u but there are more all irelands on the kerry bench than the whole donegal panel......let alone the medals on d pitch i think that 1 all ireland in 20 years is going to ur heads"

Listen here Boo boo

I couldn't give a hoot... how many is on the bench.. once Sam is heading for the hills that what's important...

For the future of every little kid that play Gaa in the county it spurs them on... it gives the county a lift and every wee community also..

Look at the bigger picture

they have hillls and kids in kerry too...best pf luck sunday i just thinking with my head ur thinking with ur heart

Lucan

"they have hillls and kids in kerry too...best pf luck sunday i just thinking with my head ur thinking with ur heart"

You're not really though. You're suggesting that tradition and past glory makes one team better than the other. That's not thinking with your head.

its proven mccarthy ......and im suggesting.that a kerry team who many players who have multiple all ireland medals each and have beaten a team that dismantled donegal so yes i think my view is balanced and only last week we had cyril farrell and liam sheedy say the importance of tradition and the benifit of it but ill defer to your wider knowledge

Limerick

"if anyone as tickets for sale for GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2014 Final kerry-Donegal please let us know

I thought Dublin were supposed to be in that final

They were suppose to be...

Until they shit themselves on that Fateful okday... "

They didn't realise media can't win the game for them.

newcastle

So a Kerry team (without Cooper) beaten by 7 by Dublin last year (as if that matters) are now the best in the land?

better than a team that were were beaten by 16 by mayo yes....there are only two left so do the math

newcastle

"better than a team that were were beaten by 16 by mayo yes....there are only two left so do the math"

with your logic i should be a very rich man-- quick to the bookies!!!!!!!!

"So a Kerry team (without Cooper) beaten by 7 by Dublin last year (as if that matters) are now the best in the land?"

Last year Dublin were the best team in the land, this year, well, they aren't.

Limerick

Whoever wins on Sunday got there with honour. The ones they beat on way immaterial now.

give me the players who have won multiple all irelands against many different teams in croke park everyday of the week teams come tyrone armagh cork ect teams go but kerry are always there

newcastle

"give me the players who have won multiple all irelands against many different teams in croke park everyday of the week teams come tyrone armagh cork ect teams go but kerry are always there"

The Kerry starting 15 will have probably 5 All Ireland winners in their team

and 4 to come on as i said not just all ireland winners multiple all ireland winners ...many teams have won 1.......i was far more impressed with kerry all througout and have No doubt they will win

"and 4 to come on as i said not just all ireland winners multiple all ireland winners ...many teams have won 1.......i was far more impressed with kerry all througout and have No doubt they will win"

Will I ring nd book a seat for ya on the bandwagon should Donegal Beat the Aristocrats of Kerry on Sunday....

newcastle

"and 4 to come on as i said not just all ireland winners multiple all ireland winners ...many teams have won 1.......i was far more impressed with kerry all througout and have No doubt they will win

Will I ring nd book a seat for ya on the bandwagon should Donegal Beat the Aristocrats of Kerry on Sunday.... "

well I have put me money on - Donegal double is 4/1 - super sunday no work monday

Lucan

"its proven mccarthy ......and im suggesting.that a kerry team who many players who have multiple all ireland medals each and have beaten a team that dismantled donegal so yes i think my view is balanced and only last week we had cyril farrell and liam sheedy say the importance of tradition and the benifit of it but ill defer to your wider knowledge"

Following that logic, the Kerry team of '82 would've won 27 in a row, never mind 5 in a row. Sadly they were beaten by a team of minnows from Offaly. I wonder what went wrong with your theory there. It's about ability and self belief. Tradition counts for nothing if the players don't have either of those. As I said, if they beat Donegal on Sunday it won't be because their fathers or grandfathers won in the past, it'll be because the 15 or 20 players who played on the day were better than the 15 or 20 playing for Donegal. To suggest otherwise would be saying that Donegal have no hope at all. I think that if Donegal cast off the shackles and play like they did against Dublin they'll beat Kerry, but it has to be remembered that the Dubs had a ludicrous amount of wides, especially in the second half and no full back line at all. I reckon it'll be a bruising encounter and probably not pretty.

By *orseofmang2Man  over a year ago

Tuam

Why???????

He's a lovely old man and he deserves a wee break so if giving him my ticket does that I'll be happy... "

Like your style

Why???????

He's a lovely old man and he deserves a wee break so if giving him my ticket does that I'll be happy...

Like your style "

Thank you

"its proven mccarthy ......and im suggesting.that a kerry team who many players who have multiple all ireland medals each and have beaten a team that dismantled donegal so yes i think my view is balanced and only last week we had cyril farrell and liam sheedy say the importance of tradition and the benifit of it but ill defer to your wider knowledge

Following that logic, the Kerry team of '82 would've won 27 in a row, never mind 5 in a row. Sadly they were beaten by a team of minnows from Offaly. I wonder what went wrong with your theory there. It's about ability and self belief. Tradition counts for nothing if the players don't have either of those. As I said, if they beat Donegal on Sunday it won't be because their fathers or grandfathers won in the past, it'll be because the 15 or 20 players who played on the day were better than the 15 or 20 playing for Donegal. To suggest otherwise would be saying that Donegal have no hope at all. I think that if Donegal cast off the shackles and play like they did against Dublin they'll beat Kerry, but it has to be remembered that the Dubs had a ludicrous amount of wides, especially in the second half and no full back line at all. I reckon it'll be a bruising encounter and probably not pretty. "

Everybody said our game against the dubs wouldnt be pretty either but we showed the men from the hills can play footie. I reckon it will be a cracking game and hopefully we will edge it. c'mon donegal. By the way i ain't giving my ticket away

[Removed by poster at 18/09/14 18:30:20]

"its proven mccarthy ......and im suggesting.that a kerry team who many players who have multiple all ireland medals each and have beaten a team that dismantled donegal so yes i think my view is balanced and only last week we had cyril farrell and liam sheedy say the importance of tradition and the benifit of it but ill defer to your wider knowledge

Following that logic, the Kerry team of '82 would've won 27 in a row, never mind 5 in a row. Sadly they were beaten by a team of minnows from Offaly. I wonder what went wrong with your theory there. It's about ability and self belief. Tradition counts for nothing if the players don't have either of those. As I said, if they beat Donegal on Sunday it won't be because their fathers or grandfathers won in the past, it'll be because the 15 or 20 players who played on the day were better than the 15 or 20 playing for Donegal. To suggest otherwise would be saying that Donegal have no hope at all. I think that if Donegal cast off the shackles and play like they did against Dublin they'll beat Kerry, but it has to be remembered that the Dubs had a ludicrous amount of wides, especially in the second half and no full back line at all. I reckon it'll be a bruising encounter and probably not pretty.

Everybody said our game against the dubs wouldnt be pretty either but we showed the men from the hills can play footie. I reckon it will be a cracking game and hopefully we will edge it. c'mon donegal. By the way i ain't giving my ticket away

Well if ya change your mind about your ticket id give it a good home "

Gwan Down....no? I'll get my coat.

Honestly have not the first clue about the sport but I like an underdog and as many are saying Kerry will win so Donegal it is and they hail from my province

Its nowt to do with a set of legs honest

mc carthy ill try to explain.this one more.time to.u.hopefully you will get it time ......tradition doesnt win any games by itself but its a huge advantage simply brcause as the 30+ all ireland have shown sucess breeds sucess...these players eould have grown up watching their club mates winning all irelands which instills belife at a young age they go into the minors with expectancy on the shoulders and learn how to deal with it long before making senior grade they are taught and coached by men who have multiple medals ....its no surprise there has not been a sam winning team in kerry since d 60s without an o shea family mrmber on it....yes they need abilty and self belife they wouldnt make final had that not been there but ask anybody involved in sport and they will tell u the importance of tradition .....sucess breeds sucess....yes u may not win every game but you will always be about as kerry kilkenny cork tipp and dublin all have showed with different resources.......

"mc carthy ill try to explain.this one more.time to.u.hopefully you will get it time ......tradition doesnt win any games by itself but its a huge advantage simply brcause as the 30+ all ireland have shown sucess breeds sucess...these players eould have grown up watching their club mates winning all irelands which instills belife at a young age they go into the minors with expectancy on the shoulders and learn how to deal with it long before making senior grade they are taught and coached by men who have multiple medals ....its no surprise there has not been a sam winning team in kerry since d 60s without an o shea family mrmber on it....yes they need abilty and self belife they wouldnt make final had that not been there but ask anybody involved in sport and they will tell u the importance of tradition .....sucess breeds sucess....yes u may not win every game but you will always be about as kerry kilkenny cork tipp and dublin all have showed with different resources......."

It all starts at grass roots level in your local club...

Tradition isnt gonna solo the ball...

Success isnt gonna kick a point...

Every thing is down to the individual player whether there second name is O Shea or Murphy...its irrelevant...

(also Kilkenny and Tipp are shite at Football... Cork arnt too good lately either)

lol angel tradition is grass roots lol.......kk have 34 all irelands cork 33 in hurling and the last team to ever retain sam tipp 26 medals dublin also heaps all tradational winners i think a donegal person with 2 medals in the history should be more repectful ....stones in glass houses cone to mind

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I'll be shouting for Donegal.....them biatches be HOT

"lol angel tradition is grass roots lol.......kk have 34 all irelands cork 33 in hurling and the last team to ever retain sam tipp 26 medals dublin also heaps all tradational winners i think a donegal person with 2 medals in the history should be more repectful ....stones in glass houses cone to mind

"

You clearly don't give a fuck about Football so why be so rude about it...

You're rooting for Kerry good for you...

I'm rooting for my County Donegal ..

I couldn't give a shit how many medals they have I'm a coach a player and a supporter of Gaa Football...

I have no interest in hurling so I don't waffle on about it...

the level of knowlege of gaa here is shocking......ill not post anymore the truth hurts too many sensitive souls....ill go to hoganstand to be amoung.peers.........hopefully magician mc guiness will bring his bag of glentites pixie dust.sprinkle.it about and donegal shld have no bother winning .....thats why they got hammered last year he left his dust at home....ENJOY ur great debate

"the level of knowlege of gaa here is shocking......ill not post anymore the truth hurts too many sensitive souls....ill go to hoganstand to be amoung.peers.........hopefully magician mc guiness will bring his bag of glentites pixie dust.sprinkle.it about and donegal shld have no bother winning .....thats why they got hammered last year he left his dust at home....ENJOY ur great debate"

This is a swinging site

Where like minded adults meet up for Filthy Dirty Sweaty Sex and lots of it..

This isn't Hogan stand

Or any other football site...

3 ulster championships in 4 years and beaten finalist in the other year.

all ireland beaten semi finalists 2011

all ireland beaten quater finalist 2013

all ireland winner 2012

all ireland ?????? 2014

any supposed peer with a supposed level of knowledge of GAA would acknowledge what jimmy mc guinness has done for donegal gaa instead of spouting crap about pixie dust.

DONEGAL ABU!!

"3 ulster championships in 4 years and beaten finalist in the other year.

all ireland winner 2012

all ireland ?????? 2014

any supposed peer with a supposed level of knowledge of GAA would acknowledge what jimmy mc guinness has done for donegal gaa instead of spouting crap about pixie dust.

DONEGAL ABU!!

"

lol anyone who has to put the word beaten 3 times in 5 lines on ur list of achivements speaks volumes lolol

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"3 ulster championships in 4 years and beaten finalist in the other year.

all ireland winner 2012

all ireland ?????? 2014

DONEGAL ABU!!

"

Great stats !!!!

Fcekin predictive text.....great tits

no..just goes to show you what mc guiness has done in the 4 years there..couldnt win a game never mind reach a quarter final..

didnt see kerrys tradition do them any good in 2012 against donegal..remind me who won that game again?

i cant wait to gloat here sunday and yes i will ")

"i cant wait to gloat here sunday and yes i will ")"

yes.. a cork man gloating for a kerry win...says it all really..thought by this stage you be sick of kerry thumping you in that 2 horse munster championship..

as i said before what ever happens sunday anybody who knows anything about GAA would acknowledge impact mcguiness has had on donegal gaa..

we have to support or neighbours we the hurling kingpins in munster 33 all irelands kerry football king pins 36 + all irelands ....enjoy ur crumbs you will go back into the woodwork for another centuary like tyrone armagh galway ect

yawn yawn zzzzzz...

what ever about a slightly more competitive hurling championship the munster football championship is a two horse race..

keep telling yourself that your supposed neighbours are kingpins in a two horse race every year in munster and its your own county who under perform..

funnily enough i be more concerned about my own countys lack of success than jumping on my neighboring countys success instead..

anyway must go collect my tickets for game..heading to donegal town tomorrow nite for RTE programme up for the match..must say great to be supporting my own county instead of the NEIGHBORING county's..

Lucan

I've never yet met a genuine gaa supporter who would gloat when the neighbouring county won something. That is truly odd.

Lucan

Oh, he's gone..

"I've never yet met a genuine gaa supporter who would gloat when the neighbouring county won something. That is truly odd. "

I agree Mc...

You were mia for a while was worried...

I'm Galway (very galway) and I was cheering for Mayo as soon as they knocked us out this year

"I've never yet met a genuine gaa supporter who would gloat when the neighbouring county won something. That is truly odd.

I agree Mc...

You were mia for a while was worried... "

Aye. He away to iron his cork jersey, sorry kerry Jersey I meant

Lucan

"I'm Galway (very galway) and I was cheering for Mayo as soon as they knocked us out this year"

That's very different to gloating though. I bet you didn't go to Roscommon and rub their noses in it after Mayo beat them?

Lucan

"I've never yet met a genuine gaa supporter who would gloat when the neighbouring county won something. That is truly odd.

I agree Mc...

Aye. He away to iron his cork jersey, sorry kerry Jersey I meant"

I have two jerseys as it happens. One is blue and the other is green and gold! Leitrim for Sam!

"I'm Galway (very galway) and I was cheering for Mayo as soon as they knocked us out this year

That's very different to gloating though. I bet you didn't go to Roscommon and rub their noses in it after Mayo beat them? "

I wouldn't be too well liked in Roscommon

and they've the best nachos

Lucan

"I'm Galway (very galway) and I was cheering for Mayo as soon as they knocked us out this year

That's very different to gloating though. I bet you didn't go to Roscommon and rub their noses in it after Mayo beat them?

and they've the best nachos "

Bastards the lot of them!

#sheepstealers

I agree Mc...

Aye. He away to iron his cork

jersey, sorry kerry Jersey I meant

I have two jerseys as it happens. One is blue and the other is green and gold! Leitrim for Sam! "

liatroim abu!!

#sheepstealers "

Ah you're not playing the everyone outside of Dublin are rednecks card on us are ya

Lucan

#sheepstealers

Ah you're not playing the everyone outside of Dublin are rednecks card on us are ya "

No, just Roscommon.

#sheepstealers

Ah you're not playing the everyone outside of Dublin are rednecks card on us are ya

No, just Roscommon. "

By *katemanMan  over a year ago

tralee

best of luck to both teams sunday ciarrai abu

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Going to be an interesting game

I'm a kerry man and will be shouting for kerry but all I really want is a game as exciting as the simi's and that will be a display of brilliant football

Then welcome Sam back home to Kerry for an other year

As said in a before it will be the players on the pitch that will win it for us on the day. As a young Kerry team they are hungry for success and with two trophies up for graps I hope at least 1 comes here

UP THE KINGDOM

By *oandWex OP   Couple  over a year ago

arklow

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

I'm a dublin supporter true and true .and proud to be .seen the good days and lots of bad ones too you have to take them also .and move on ..fair play to both teams .they made it to final ...rode their luck along the way .Kerry against mayo Donegal against armagh ...that's the way it goes...love watching Kerry play .even when they are beaten they entertain ....Donegal? ??? now that's trash ...football ..and before the anti dublin crowd start .they were better Donegal were better on the day .. so justto remind them Iits 2all Ireland's they have won .not 22. my worst fear is IF .Donegal win ..listening to Jimmy ..what a voice. ..uch

Why???????

And that is why ur an angel, xx ill b in letterkenny next fri and sat, I'll buy u a drink xx (chancer) lol

"i cant wait to gloat here sunday and yes i will ")

yes.. a cork man gloating for a kerry win...says it all really..thought by this stage you be sick of kerry thumping you in that 2 horse munster championship..

as i said before what ever happens sunday anybody who knows anything about GAA would acknowledge impact mcguiness has had on donegal gaa.."

Jimmy's winning matches, jimmy's winning games, jimmy's got Donegal in the final once again

2 tickets for davan stand best offer secures I will hav them wit me on Sunday

"I'm a dublin supporter true and true .and proud to be .seen the good days and lots of bad ones too you have to take them also .and move on ..fair play to both teams .they made it to final ...rode their luck along the way .Kerry against mayo Donegal against armagh ...that's the way it goes...love watching Kerry play .even when they are beaten they entertain ....Donegal? ??? now that's trash ...football ..and before the anti dublin crowd start .they were better Donegal were better on the day .. so justto remind them Iits 2all Ireland's they have won .not 22. my worst fear is IF .Donegal win ..listening to Jimmy ..what a voice. ..uch"

Donegal 4 Sam

"I'm a dublin supporter true and true .and proud to be .seen the good days and lots of bad ones too you have to take them also .and move on ..fair play to both teams .they made it to final ...rode their luck along the way .Kerry against mayo Donegal against armagh ...that's the way it goes...love watching Kerry play .even when they are beaten they entertain ....Donegal? ??? now that's trash ...football ..and before the anti dublin crowd start .they were better Donegal were better on the day .. so justto remind them Iits 2all Ireland's they have won .not 22. my worst fear is IF .Donegal win ..listening to Jimmy ..what a voice. ..uch

Donegal 4 Sam "

??????????

"I'm a dublin supporter true and true .and proud to be .seen the good days and lots of bad ones too you have to take them also .and move on ..fair play to both teams .they made it to final ...rode their luck along the way .Kerry against mayo Donegal against armagh ...that's the way it goes...love watching Kerry play .even when they are beaten they entertain ....Donegal? ??? now that's trash ...football ..and before the anti dublin crowd start .they were better Donegal were better on the day .. so justto remind them Iits 2all Ireland's they have won .not 22. my worst fear is IF .Donegal win ..listening to Jimmy ..what a voice. ..uch

Donegal 4 Sam "

Why???????

And that is why ur an angel, xx ill b in letterkenny next fri and sat, I'll buy u a drink xx (chancer) lol"

Aww thanks xx

Why???????

And that is why ur an angel, xx ill b in letterkenny next fri and sat, I'll buy u a drink xx (chancer) lol

Aww thanks xx"

No problem at all, I'd send u a message but ur outta my league xxx

Why???????

Aww thanks xx

"

*Blushing*

Why???????

Aww thanks xx

*Blushing*"

Don't know why ur blushing, xx

» Add a new message to this topic