FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Their pictures don't do them justice..

Their pictures don't do them justice..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whenever I see this left on a verification for someone I can't help but think it's a tad insulting, even if it's obviously not meant as such, I've seen it loads on profiles, so yer sayin their pics are boggin then? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get ya and I get them

"Whenever I see this left on a verification for someone I can't help but think it's a tad insulting, even if it's obviously not meant as such, I've seen it loads on profiles, so yer sayin their pics are boggin then? lol "

Some pics don't look right when it's shown at the wrong angle!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think sometimes pictures don't do people justice not meaning to be offensive but some folk don't photograph well. For example we doing something for my late mother beautiful woman wish I looked more like her but never photographed well .

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I'd always take it as "as good as they look in their pictures, in real life they're much better"

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I think sometimes pictures don't do people justice not meaning to be offensive but some folk don't photograph well. For example we doing something for my late mother beautiful woman wish I looked more like her but never photographed well . "

I agree. I am no oil painting, but I def dont photograph well, so much so that I loathe sending my face pic.

"I'd always take it as "as good as they look in their pictures, in real life they're much better""

aye I know, it's just not something I would choose to say but thought I find it quite amusing for some reason

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I would have to say,i had a social meet yesterday,and yes her photos are gorgeous,but in real life even better

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

well i know for a fact i dont take good pics just not photogenic maybe that means im a big ole munter ?

"well i know for a fact i dont take good pics just not photogenic maybe that means im a big ole munter ? "

Pics defo do u no justice much better in the flesh lol

Though what does it mean when they look Better in their pics than in real life

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Hate my photo being taken. My photos are just terrible and would be behind the lens more....I hope im better in the flesh

"Though what does it mean when they look Better in their pics than in real life "

That's just bad luck!

I hate taken pics off meself dont come out great.

By *uelforlife74Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'll be the first to admit my photos are overrated

My town

"I'll be the first to admit my photos are overrated "
ha h nooooo way

There are plenty on here that their pics are better and the meeting is more dissapointing. however the reverse can always be said.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I'll be the first to admit my photos are overrated ha h nooooo way "

The last two meets I had I told them to change there pics cos they are way better in the flesh .

Did make for a pleasant surprise though

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Have to say I don't think I do my pictures justice...

"I think sometimes pictures don't do people justice not meaning to be offensive but some folk don't photograph well. For example we doing something for my late mother beautiful woman wish I looked more like her but never photographed well .

I agree. I am no oil painting, but I def dont photograph well, so much so that I loathe sending my face pic."

I beg to differ sexy!!!

"Have to say I don't think I do my pictures justice... "

K is handy with the cam

My town

Thankfully I have not had any one say that I'm not the same in pictures. ..It has happened where someone has sent a picture that might be slightly out of date what am I saying really out of date. .

And did cause conflict . not me i might add

Hmmmmmmm

I always took it as a compliment when someone said I'm better in life then in pics, albeit I struggle with massive paranoia and used to worry so much about letting people down when they met me in person

Ah the joys of being mad....

"I always took it as a compliment when someone said I'm better in life then in pics, albeit I struggle with massive paranoia and used to worry so much about letting people down when they met me in person

Ah the joys of being mad...."

ah sure we're all mad here! I've thought about taking pics of myself in my oldest tattiest jammies proper slobbing out and send them on to potential meets, if they still want to meet then when I turn up it's always going to be a bonus

"I always took it as a compliment when someone said I'm better in life then in pics, albeit I struggle with massive paranoia and used to worry so much about letting people down when they met me in person

ah sure we're all mad here! I've thought about taking pics of myself in my oldest tattiest jammies proper slobbing out and send them on to potential meets, if they still want to meet then when I turn up it's always going to be a bonus "

Funny you say that!!! I always went to coffee meets with no make up and in jeans or trackies and hair whipped up, way I saw it was they were there to meet lolli from the pics but that's not who I am in reality and I'm not playing up for anyone! Some of the girls here used I give out to me for not making an effort but I am who I am

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

Definitely not sir!!!

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

ah sure we're all mad here! I've thought about taking pics of myself in my oldest tattiest jammies proper slobbing out and send them on to potential meets, if they still want to meet then when I turn up it's always going to be a bonus

Funny you say that!!! I always went to coffee meets with no make up and in jeans or trackies and hair whipped up, way I saw it was they were there to meet lolli from the pics but that's not who I am in reality and I'm not playing up for anyone! Some of the girls here used I give out to me for not making an effort but I am who I am "

The difference is, I bet both you girls look great without makeup and in your jammies!

Funny you say that!!! I always went to coffee meets with no make up and in jeans or trackies and hair whipped up, way I saw it was they were there to meet lolli from the pics but that's not who I am in reality and I'm not playing up for anyone! Some of the girls here used I give out to me for not making an effort but I am who I am

The difference is, I bet both you girls look great without makeup and in your jammies!

"

I would love to say that was true, but I scare small children at the best of times

I would love to say that was true, but I scare small children at the best of times "

Lol same here - I used to be the scary cat lady in my last apartment. They weren't even my cats! All my neighbours cats would come in to my apt

I would love to say that was true, but I scare small children at the best of times

Lol same here - I used to be the scary cat lady in my last apartment. They weren't even my cats! All my neighbours cats would come in to my apt "

hahaha, cats are great though, they were just jealous!

Lol same here - I used to be the scary cat lady in my last apartment. They weren't even my cats! All my neighbours cats would come in to my apt

hahaha, cats are great though, they were just jealous!"

I was waiting for a pussy joke there by some one lol I love cats! They all seemed to emanate to my apt, I didn't mind at all, lovely to have a little kitten curl up on ur lap and fall asleep

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Maybe it's just me then

I much prefer a natural woman in pjs

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

I love the camera and I love posing!!!

but I had one fella not mentioning any names who asked me "was i slimmer back in the day then I was now" to say i was highly offended was an understatement!!!! But I love the way i look and so does everyone else whether it be in a picture or real life!!!

I was waiting for a pussy joke there by some one lol I love cats! They all seemed to emanate to my apt, I didn't mind at all, lovely to have a little kitten curl up on ur lap and fall asleep"

Oh yes, kitties and pooches all the way, they are better fun than most people!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I get told I don't look quite so terrible in life as in my pics. I'll take compliments where I find them.

It's nice to hear that every now and then lol

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I was waiting for a pussy joke there by some one lol I love cats! They all seemed to emanate to my apt, I didn't mind at all, lovely to have a little kitten curl up on ur lap and fall asleep

Oh yes, kitties and pooches all the way, they are better fun than most people! "

and usually much more dependable lol... I'm definitely a cat lady in the making. . Even psycho cat likes me lol.... But in the same with face pics. ..I hate getting them taken so its only ever under duress .... and I have had that comment but have always taken it in the spirit it was given. ..

.. That my face is so shit I'm an improvement in the flesh lol

Funny you say that!!! I always went to coffee meets with no make up and in jeans or trackies and hair whipped up, way I saw it was they were there to meet lolli from the pics but that's not who I am in reality and I'm not playing up for anyone! Some of the girls here used I give out to me for not making an effort but I am who I am "

and usually much more dependable lol... I'm definitely a cat lady in the making. . Even psycho cat likes me lol.... But in the same with face pics. ..I hate getting them taken so its only ever under duress .... and I have had that comment but have always taken it in the spirit it was given. ..

.. That my face is so shit I'm an improvement in the flesh lol "

Don't you mean pussy blocker

.. That my face is so shit I'm an improvement in the flesh lol "

hahah sorry but that last line made me spit out the cookie I was eating

ah sure I take any compliment nowadays, even if there is an insult hidden in it. Beggers can't be choosers

Palookaville

.. That my face is so shit I'm an improvement in the flesh lol

Don't you mean pussy blocker "

awww I love her!! Lol.. Although she did pussy block me

I sometimes look at my pictures and think....

God I wish I looked that good in real life!

Shame really because I'm not that good looking in the pics yet they still flatter me!

;)

Not really doing my chances of a meet much good with this post am I?

I hate my photo being taken, I'd much prefer to be the camera man lol. I'm better at that lol

"Whenever I see this left on a verification for someone I can't help but think it's a tad insulting, even if it's obviously not meant as such, I've seen it loads on profiles, so yer sayin their pics are boggin then? lol "

Had this said to me several times. ....I took it as a compliment till now

Lol same here - I used to be the scary cat lady in my last apartment. They weren't even my cats! All my neighbours cats would come in to my apt "

I think Sandra Bullock used you as inspiration in the heat

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

I'm actually Chinese but my photos don't really show it

Photos not a lover of my pic been taken.and any way beauty is only skin deep its all about the person ur chatting with. And if u meet them 4 a coffee or a drink. No matter how good looking or bad looking they other party is. And if the sex is good well ur going 2 spend most of the time with ur eyes closed anyway.

My town

Ah the joys of being mad...."

I hear u with that one lolli

Palookaville

I think Sandra Bullock used you as inspiration in the heat "

Very true ! Lolli you are gorgeous hun!

"ah sure I take any compliment nowadays, even if there is an insult hidden in it. Beggers can't be choosers "

Best compliment I get on here these days is , 'nice post bbz'

What if we just banned pics altogether and we met based on just our chats on here and having " connected " with someone !!! Now , that would bring a real level of surprise and anticipation to the meet !!!!!!

"Whenever I see this left on a verification for someone I can't help but think it's a tad insulting, even if it's obviously not meant as such, I've seen it loads on profiles, so yer sayin their pics are boggin then? lol What if we just banned pics altogether and we met based on just our chats on here and having " connected " with someone !!! Now , that would bring a real level of surprise and anticipation to the meet !!!!!!"

Nah Im not into blind dates.

I have had this said to me on numerous occasions, that and my cam doesn't do me justice... I take it as a compliment!!

Not sure if my pics do or not.....i have been told it on occasion....are the real thing much better anyhow......

They sure are !!!!!!! Lol......much prefer to shag some hot babe than cum all over a pic !!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic