FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 1st time party hosts

1st time party hosts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By laois-69   Couple (MF)

42 minutes ago

Kildare

Hi Friends we are looking for some feedback on how to set up a small party ; to see what's expected and how it should work . We have been invited to a few parties and because of our situation we have never been able to make one . We guess a few drinks be made available and some nice nibbles we hope it would lead to some action as that's our ultimate aim.please let us know your thoughts and if u have hosted or attended a similar party let us know how we should set it up? We have in mind up to ten people. Thanks for taking your time to read this and we look forward to reading your response

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

we have been a a few parties , numbers ranging from 10 to about 60 people , if ye know enough people , just send them a private mail and get ur numbers that way or if ye decide to open it in the forums , u will get lots of interest .

also remember that there will be drop outs , and if ye looking for sum single guys , invite 10 and if ye lucky 3 will turn up

hope ye have a great nite if ye go ahead with it

mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we have been a a few parties , numbers ranging from 10 to about 60 people , if ye know enough people , just send them a private mail and get ur numbers that way or if ye decide to open it in the forums , u will get lots of interest .

also remember that there will be drop outs , and if ye looking for sum single guys , invite 10 and if ye lucky 3 will turn up

mrs crazy "

Can't understand why single guys wouldn't turn up …

"we have been a a few parties , numbers ranging from 10 to about 60 people , if ye know enough people , just send them a private mail and get ur numbers that way or if ye decide to open it in the forums , u will get lots of interest .

mrs crazy "

Thanks a million

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

my first time hosting a party.. I invited 4 couples 2 females all said they would go..only one couple showed up.. Not even a phone call or email to say they weren't going after all....

My second party went great though..

Ooh and if you don't want guest to smoke in your home you should say..

And to make an ice breaker... You can always get some dare cards.

I've never organised or attended small parties but just wanted to say best of luck and hope it goes well for you xx

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

mrs crazy

Can't understand why single guys wouldn't turn up …"

"my first time hosting a party.. I invited 4 couples 2 females all said they would go..only one couple showed up.. Not even a phone call or email to say they weren't going after all....

My second party went great though..

Ooh and if you don't want guest to smoke in your home you should say..

And to make an ice breaker... You can always get some dare cards."

Dare cards mmm

"I've never organised or attended small parties but just wanted to say best of luck and hope it goes well for you xx"

Thanks

"

42 minutes ago

Kildare

Hi Friends we are looking for some feedback on how to set up a small party ; to see what's expected and how it should work . We have been invited to a few parties and because of our situation we have never been able to make one . We guess a few drinks be made available and some nice nibbles we hope it would lead to some action as that's our ultimate aim.please let us know your thoughts and if u have hosted or attended a similar party let us know how we should set it up? We have in mind up to ten people. Thanks for taking your time to read this and we look forward to reading your response

"

Ideally you would have attended a few before launching into hosting. However you need to carefully select the couple & singles you want there . Let's say it's all couples make sure the age , preferences etc work . And if you have ten people you need to invite double so ten couples will guaranteed 10/12 attendees

If it's 4 couples and and singles go with one female and two males again invite four single guys to guarantee two and two females to get one on the night .

Don't do food as such

And Pringles peanuts etc are NOT SEXY

go for sweets ,lollypops ..cupcakes Fresh fruit etc and it's accepted that the hosts would supply mixers and ice and all little things like that .

Have condoms , hand sanitiser and baby wipes aswell . Leave these around so they are At hand when the fun begins . It's normal to charge a fee to cover cost of venue etc

I have never hosted at home and would not Either . For ten people I'm not sure what you would book . I'm used to hosting on a much bigger scale .

Good music is important and maybe a few light hearted games esp in a small group to get the fun off the ground

Like truth or dare or spin the bottle !

Have fun !

"

42 minutes ago

Kildare

Ideally you would have attended a few before launching into hosting. However you need to carefully select the couple & singles you want there . Let's say it's all couples make sure the age , preferences etc work . And if you have ten people you need to invite double so ten couples will guaranteed 10/12 attendees

If it's 4 couples and and singles go with one female and two males again invite four single guys to guarantee two and two females to get one on the night .

Don't do food as such

And Pringles peanuts etc are NOT SEXY

go for sweets ,lollypops ..cupcakes Fresh fruit etc and it's accepted that the hosts would supply mixers and ice and all little things like that .

Have condoms , hand sanitiser and baby wipes aswell . Leave these around so they are At hand when the fun begins . It's normal to charge a fee to cover cost of venue etc

I have never hosted at home and would not Either . For ten people I'm not sure what you would book . I'm used to hosting on a much bigger scale .

Good music is important and maybe a few light hearted games esp in a small group to get the fun off the ground

Like truth or dare or spin the bottle !

Have fun !

"

whatever you decide to do laois may the force be with you!!...from what i gather the workload is enormous due to the secretive nature of these events and fabbers natural suspicion, but fair play to those that host, anyone that doesnt realise the effort you will have to put in and not turn up should never be invitied again!!

"whatever you decide to do laois may the force be with you!!...from what i gather the workload is enormous due to the secretive nature of these events and fabbers natural suspicion, but fair play to those that host, anyone that doesnt realise the effort you will have to put in and not turn up should never be invitied again!!"

There is no second chances with us. Our play time is precious so we try to make the most of 2

" Can't understand why single guys wouldn't turn up …"

Because their wives wouldn't let them out of course

" Can't understand why single guys wouldn't turn up …

Because their wives wouldn't let them out of course "

haha...naughty woody!!...but laois, if you want advice this is the man to ask!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

" Can't understand why single guys wouldn't turn up …

Because their wives wouldn't let them out of course "

lmao. . So true. . Come on woody. . You're parties are great. . Give these guys a hand

Don't be hijacking the thread guys, offer your advice and what you expect as guests?? D x

Thanks for all the help guys

» Add a new message to this topic