FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just a comment!

Just a comment!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi This is Lacey. Shercock and I have only been on here a few weeks and I have tried to 'break into the forum Inner Circle' without much success. A prime example is on the recent 175 Positive post where I put added the comment 'I don't know any of you but you are all good craic' which was a nice enough comment I though but obviously other didn't as it was ignored.

So for a forum post that asked for 'Say something nice about the person above possibly....etc...

So my post being ignored is not the most friendly response...but Hey Ho....this seems to be Fab now

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very very true... that was the whole idea of the thread.

Ah lacey think nothing of it xxx

We're not sitting there reading your comment on the other thread going "Ok she's not in our circle lets not comment"

Not every comment gets replied. ..

And one thing that is getting old is the whole 'People saying there's a click/circle'

All the best. . I for one today was happy to see a new face (ye)

By *enandmollyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

We are new to the forums too and we think ye are very brave to be honest about how ye feel, well done

"Hi This is Lacey. Shercock and I have only been on here a few weeks and I have tried to 'break into the forum Inner Circle' without much success. A prime example is on the recent 175 Positive post where I put added the comment 'I don't know any of you but you are all good craic' which was a nice enough comment I though but obviously other didn't as it was ignored.

So for a forum post that asked for 'Say something nice about the person above possibly....etc...

So my post being ignored is not the most friendly response...but Hey Ho....this seems to be Fab now "

I think Lolli did comment Lacey, if you read back. Hard to 'break in' on that kind of a thread as maybe people are not sure how you might take a comment.

What I should have said was Welcome to Forum Lacey! I may have been a little busy painting my toes though!

Hope you have fun here! It's a crazy place at times!

Lacey... its good to have ye here xxx

"Hi This is Lacey. Shercock and I have only been on here a few weeks and I have tried to 'break into the forum Inner Circle' without much success. A prime example is on the recent 175 Positive post where I put added the comment 'I don't know any of you but you are all good craic' which was a nice enough comment I though but obviously other didn't as it was ignored.

So my post being ignored is not the most friendly response...but Hey Ho....this seems to be Fab now "

Aww sorry you feel like that.....keep posting....ill chat to anyone who chats to me....there are loads on here who I've tried to break the ice with and they dismiss me.....so they can feckoff....Im sick of it sometimes aswell....welcome to the forums.....Im pink....you'll find me nattering to anyone and my other fab friends....come join in!!

"We are new to the forums too and we think ye are very brave to be honest about how ye feel, well done "

Welcome guys.......

So my post being ignored is not the most friendly response...but Hey Ho....this seems to be Fab now

Aww sorry you feel like that.....keep posting....ill chat to anyone who chats to me....there are loads on here who I've tried to break the ice with and they dismiss me.....so they can feckoff....Im sick of it sometimes aswell....welcome to the forums.....Im pink....you'll find me nattering to anyone and my other fab friends....come join in!! "

Lol

So sorry that you feel ignored lads, was never intentional, I can only speak for myself but I'm hoping in and out of the forums tonight whilst doing housework so I don't read every comment but welcome to the forums xxx

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Lacey believe me you don't have to be new to forums to get ignored

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Feck em Lacey cum sit on my knee I'll comfort u take no heed what so ever u have posted on plenty threads and being included it can happen that on the odd one it seems like ur ignored but believe me u not as for the other half get him in here let's have another new voice

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think if you looked at the forum every comment got a response at some stage apart from mine. I wont be losing sleep over it but just felt it had to be said. Whether there is a 'circle' or not doesn't bother me as not everyone can go to M&G's or meet socially but the forums are for everyone......its not nice being ignored! I am not going to start a whole forum about the 'clique' cause as its childish and there have been so many post about it that always have the same answers and the person who raises it seems to get the hard time. I just wanted to point out my experience tonight that's all.

"Feck em Lacey cum sit on my knee I'll comfort u take no heed what so ever u have posted on plenty threads and being included it can happen that on the odd one it seems like ur ignored but believe me u not as for the other half get him in here let's have another new voice "

This is Cj....big flirt...lovely guy!!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Nice positive comments do be noticed if not always commented on

most ppl that read forums dont post

welcome btw

limerick

"Lacey believe me you don't have to be new to forums to get ignored "

Go away out that u I am always perving u must be one of the most looked at profiles on fab ignored never

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Welcome aboard - and don't take anything on here personally , it's mad and bad and occasionally brilliant -

"I think if you looked at the forum every comment got a response at some stage apart from mine. I wont be losing sleep over it but just felt it had to be said. Whether there is a 'circle' or not doesn't bother me as not everyone can go to M&G's or meet socially but the forums are for everyone......its not nice being ignored! I am not going to start a whole forum about the 'clique' cause as its childish and there have been so many post about it that always have the same answers and the person who raises it seems to get the hard time. I just wanted to point out my experience tonight that's all. "

My first ever post on fab was about cliques lol.....but i just kept butting in anyway.....and talking to everyone.....its hard work at times!!

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 22:09:04]

Everyone gets ignored on threads, don't know how many times I haven't bothered reading the forums coz what's the point in posting? Then I just kept posting and posting and kinda bulldozed my way in!

"Nice positive comments do be noticed if not always commented on

most ppl that read forums dont post

welcome btw"

+1

"Lacey believe me you don't have to be new to forums to get ignored "

amen

"I think if you looked at the forum every comment got a response at some stage apart from mine. I wont be losing sleep over it but just felt it had to be said. Whether there is a 'circle' or not doesn't bother me as not everyone can go to M&G's or meet socially but the forums are for everyone......its not nice being ignored! I am not going to start a whole forum about the 'clique' cause as its childish and there have been so many post about it that always have the same answers and the person who raises it seems to get the hard time. I just wanted to point out my experience tonight that's all. "

I think you have hit the nail on the head with this, a lot of peoples interactions on here are due to having met socially, however that was after interacting on here, so all you need to do us just keep posting as after all that's how we all started

around

"Lacey believe me you don't have to be new to forums to get ignored

Go away out that u I am always perving u must be one of the most looked at profiles on fab ignored never"

Prove me wrong do...

Comments not profile!!!

"Everyone gets ignored on threads, don't know how many times I haven't bothered reading the forums coz what's the point in posting? Then I just kept posting and posting and kinda bulldozed my way in! "

Bulldoze you no way lol

Just keep posting its what we all do

I don't think it's old at all

I think there is an inner circle and threads are constantly being hijacked and people are ignored and not entertained

I personally don't give a fuck but I do feel for those more sensitive new members

Go away out that u I am always perving u must be one of the most looked at profiles on fab ignored never

Prove me wrong do...

Comments not profile!!!

"

Hi Kim

I never used to be on the forums but lately have been posting the occasional comment, it can be fun

But comments can be ignored for whatever reason, don't take it to heart or let it put you off. I think fair play for saying it though

Prove me wrong do...

Comments not profile!!!

"

Well hello there miss Kim

Be persistent. .. tent outside their home ill even bring you in for warm soup

welcome xx

"Everyone gets ignored on threads, don't know how many times I haven't bothered reading the forums coz what's the point in posting? Then I just kept posting and posting and kinda bulldozed my way in!

Bulldoze you no way lol

Just keep posting its what we all do "

We all had to start somewhere, when I started posting in the forums i was constantly ignored by the then clique, but fab is a very fickle place and soon enough there will be a new "inner circle" and the old posters will have moved on

Such is the circle of life

Hello Kim....

Up Galway x

Welcome guys..

I get what your saying.

Im new to forum's myself but I bit the bullet a few weeks back an posted my own thread.

For a new girl here I got a great response an I felt chuffed as I was new to forum.

I think it can be hit an miss

But also understand what your saying that your comment been only one not replied

Im sure going forward ye will get the comments lol

Xxx

Yes Galway is putting on a good show here tonight

limerick

Prove me wrong do...

Comments not profile!!!

"

Happens us all at some time or another but u and I know some get into a convo mid thread and yes posts do get lost but as already pointed out most visitors to the forums don't post what a boring place this would be if we all followed suit just because a post was skipped

It was tough for us all at the start. .. spare a few thought for us single males

You need a thick skin to be on fab full stop, never mind the forums.

Prove me wrong do...

Comments not profile!!!

Well hello there miss Kim "

Bonjour Kim

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 22:28:03]

Ah Lacey, I remember feeling ignored when I dipped my toe into yhe forums at first. Nobody means owt by it. They just chat daily and have possibly actually met. It just seems to happen, I kept persisting till folk talked back

In the words of Rita and Sue "get stuck in Bob"

"It was tough for us all at the start. .. spare a few thought for us single males "

Man up DTG. Us singles makes are made from stern stuff. We never quit and we are thick skinned.

"It was tough for us all at the start. .. spare a few thought for us single males

Man up DTG. Us singles makes are made from stern stuff. We never quit and we are thick skinned. "

Ok man... sorry lol

*sprays a load of brut and old spice all over me*

Sorry u feel that way lacey i know how how u feel sometimes it is very tough on the forums.I rem when i started here and i went in feet first just got chatting and finally people started answering back. I do apologize if you felt left out.

hey lacey fair play for speaking up, you were definately not the only one ignored, but genuinely dont believe it was intentional, the simple fact is a lot of the regular forum posters do so because its an easy way to share their sense of humour for all to see rather than pm, if you analyse it its probably the sort of banter some of the rest of us entertain more privately in pm, but as the forum crowd have found its more fum for them to do it publicly, and have to say i read it and gigle a fair amount of the time. quite a lot of people have, however felt left out, and its easy to see why, your experience indicating just that, but you have to beieve i think that most people are here to be liked, have fun ,and enjoy themselves, once you adopt that approach then its easier to ignore being ignored!!!...hope that made sense!!

there is a little too many waiting in the wings to have a dig...but dont think it was anyone in that thread today tbh

mine was also blanked but tbh it appeared in the middle of a 'banter thread'...it didnt stand a chance..imao

you dont have to be 'in the crowd' to enjoy the forums, ive never met anyone in here, but i still find the forums more fun than most other parts of the site, so schtick at it girl!!!!!

"It was tough for us all at the start. .. spare a few thought for us single males

Man up DTG. Us singles makes are made from stern stuff. We never quit and we are thick skinned. "

And some of us can't fecking spell either. Males not makes lol. Right I'm away for a cry now

Man up DTG. Us singles makes are made from stern stuff. We never quit and we are thick skinned.

Ok man... sorry lol

*sprays a load of brut and old spice all over me* "

Atta boy dtg, pull up those big boy pants

"hey lacey fair play for speaking up, you were definately not the only one ignored, but genuinely dont believe it was intentional, the simple fact is a lot of the regular forum posters do so because its an easy way to share their sense of humour for all to see rather than pm, if you analyse it its probably the sort of banter some of the rest of us entertain more privately in pm, but as the forum crowd have found its more fum for them to do it publicly, and have to say i read it and gigle a fair amount of the time. quite a lot of people have, however felt left out, and its easy to see why, your experience indicating just that, but you have to beieve i think that most people are here to be liked, have fun ,and enjoy themselves, once you adopt that approach then its easier to ignore being ignored!!!...hope that made sense!!

there is a little too many waiting in the wings to have a dig...but dont think it was anyone in that thread today tbh

mine was also blanked but tbh it appeared in the middle of a 'banter thread'...it didnt stand a chance..imao

you dont have to be 'in the crowd' to enjoy the forums, ive never met anyone in here, but i still find the forums more fun than most other parts of the site, so schtick at it girl!!!!!"

around

Megamind Ollo,its Hello Ringtone: http://youtu.be/zqHbfuhC0GU

To all who've greeted me. Goldfish brain so unable to list..

And some of us can't fecking spell either. Males not makes lol. Right I'm away for a cry now "

Cringing for you

"Megamind Ollo,its Hello Ringtone: http://youtu.be/zqHbfuhC0GU

To all who've greeted me. Goldfish brain so unable to list.. "

Oh my god I love mega brain!!! Is that actually a link to a ring tone? Can it be used on iPhones?

*megamind

"hey lacey fair play for speaking up, you were definately not the only one ignored, but genuinely dont believe it was intentional, the simple fact is a lot of the regular forum posters do so because its an easy way to share their sense of humour for all to see rather than pm, if you analyse it its probably the sort of banter some of the rest of us entertain more privately in pm, but as the forum crowd have found its more fum for them to do it publicly, and have to say i read it and gigle a fair amount of the time. quite a lot of people have, however felt left out, and its easy to see why, your experience indicating just that, but you have to beieve i think that most people are here to be liked, have fun ,and enjoy themselves, once you adopt that approach then its easier to ignore being ignored!!!...hope that made sense!!

you dont have to be 'in the crowd' to enjoy the forums, ive never met anyone in here, but i still find the forums more fun than most other parts of the site, so schtick at it girl!!!!!"

I saw your post but wasn't sure if it was for lolli or me.....

Ok man... sorry lol

Atta boy dtg, pull up those big boy pants "

Lol

Ok man... sorry lol

*sprays a load of brut and old spice all over me* "

OLD SPICE holy shit man do they still make that stuff

"Sorry u feel that way lacey i know how how u feel sometimes it is very tough on the forums.I rem when i started here and i went in feet first just got chatting and finally people started answering back. I do apologize if you felt left out."

Lol.....you speak to most on there....you have never spoke to me once.....

Ok man... sorry lol

OLD SPICE holy shit man do they still make that stuff "

No but im a BRUT guy... no joke... anti persperint

To all who've greeted me. Goldfish brain so unable to list.. "

Thanks kim

you dont have to be 'in the crowd' to enjoy the forums, ive never met anyone in here, but i still find the forums more fun than most other parts of the site, so schtick at it girl!!!!!

I saw your post but wasn't sure if it was for lolli or me..... "

haha, cudda been for either if ya think about it!!!

around

Oh my god I love mega brain!!! Is that actually a link to a ring tone? Can it be used on iPhones?"

Love it too. I think there is a link to the website on that YouTube clip. Not sure. I always send the YouTube clip.

Ah just checking as it was under my post.....but thought i was to nice for little ole me.....

Ok man... sorry lol

No but im a BRUT guy... no joke... anti persperint"

O lord that's why you have so much trouble getting any meets

"Ah just checking as it was under my post.....but thought i was to nice for little ole me..... "

well...it was!!

"Ah just checking as it was under my post.....but thought i was to nice for little ole me.....

well...it was!!"

Lol....to nice for me....or it was for me.....

Oh my god I love mega brain!!! Is that actually a link to a ring tone? Can it be used on iPhones?

Love it too. I think there is a link to the website on that YouTube clip. Not sure. I always send the YouTube clip."

Cool I'll have a look now and see, hate that you can't have ringtones on the iPhone

Ok man... sorry lol

No but im a BRUT guy... no joke... anti persperint

O lord that's why you have so much trouble getting any meets "

COUGH COUGH That's rich now dude... I had to slingshot you twice lately

I'm nice like that... no shortage here x x still fond of you though Fast Lad... ill let that slide lol

Love it too. I think there is a link to the website on that YouTube clip. Not sure. I always send the YouTube clip.

Cool I'll have a look now and see, hate that you can't have ringtones on the iPhone "

Get a better phone

"Sorry u feel that way lacey i know how how u feel sometimes it is very tough on the forums.I rem when i started here and i went in feet first just got chatting and finally people started answering back. I do apologize if you felt left out.

Lol.....you speak to most on there....you have never spoke to me once..... "

lol are u sure im.on me phone half the time sorry lol well hi anyway.

Cool I'll have a look now and see, hate that you can't have ringtones on the iPhone "

You can't? Why not? I've a customised one on mine?

Cool I'll have a look now and see, hate that you can't have ringtones on the iPhone

Get a better phone "

Lol but I love my phone

I'll just have to go ringtoneless

You can't? Why not? I've a customised one on mine?"

Ull have to show me how, I'm a techno tard

"Sorry u feel that way lacey i know how how u feel sometimes it is very tough on the forums.I rem when i started here and i went in feet first just got chatting and finally people started answering back. I do apologize if you felt left out.

lol are u sure im.on me phone half the time sorry lol well hi anyway. "

Yip you speak to all my friends just not me...... Hi to you!!

Ull have to show me how, I'm a techno tard "

Can't you just buy a ringtone through iTunes App?

lol are u sure im.on me phone half the time sorry lol well hi anyway.

Yip you speak to all my friends just not me...... Hi to you!! "

lol sometimes im afraid to open me mouth on here ha ha ha.

"Ah just checking as it was under my post.....but thought i was to nice for little ole me.....

well...it was!!

Lol....to nice for me....or it was for me..... "

theres never too nice a comment for anyone in my book

Ull have to show me how, I'm a techno tard

Can't you just buy a ringtone through iTunes App? "

Or a teen. Mine will make a Ringtone out of anything, films, songs, ads, his Dad snoring...

SMH.

I get ignored all the time. Pretty much chat to myself on here! Don't know why I post at all! Think I might just give up and start fattening myself up for the winter!

Or maybe I'll just change my profile and post more penis photos. I think I have a magnifying glass and a sky remote somewhere.

It might be that I just talk shit all the time and don't take anything seriously? Or it might be that I'm just to old, ugly and annoying!

(Fishing for compliments there!!!)

"I get ignored all the time. Pretty much chat to myself on here! Don't know why I post at all! Think I might just give up and start fattening myself up for the winter!

Or maybe I'll just change my profile and post more penis photos. I think I have a magnifying glass and a sky remote somewhere.

It might be that I just talk shit all the time and don't take anything seriously? Or it might be that I'm just to old, ugly and annoying!

"

I don't ignore you!! You've posted some great threads and can hold a decent convo

I feel ignore too seriously... So much so I have to be trouble maker half the time

By *unduo000Couple  over a year ago

In and around

Well said, I,ve been sticking the odd comment on here and there and it is hard when your not part of the social circle on Fab but I just keep on trying. Mrs D

Welcome to Fab...

I'm constantly ignored but I still natter on to myself regardless...

"I feel ignore too seriously... So much so I have to be trouble maker half the time "

I tried to look at your profile and you had me blocked so it's against the rules to communicate with people who have you blocked on the forums but I looked today and I wasn't blocked! You must have had a change of heart, or a slip of the thumb

We all get ignored but we're all adored

"I feel ignore too seriously... So much so I have to be trouble maker half the time

I tried to look at your profile and you had me blocked so it's against the rules to communicate with people who have you blocked on the forums but I looked today and I wasn't blocked! You must have had a change of heart, or a slip of the thumb "

Lollipop what? Are you smoking that strong stuff again? Told you about that.... I never had you blocked we haven't even chatted privately before... But if it makes you feel better I'll send you a nice hug

Welcome to Fab...

I'm constantly ignored but I still natter on to myself regardless... "

first sign of madness that ya know

"I feel ignore too seriously... So much so I have to be trouble maker half the time "

I love your trouble making.....Im a fan......

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Hi lacey ben and molly.. Apologies if you felt left out. .. Wouldn't never be anyones intention to make you feel that way. Often at the start when someone is quite new you're not sure how they will take things so it takes a while of posting for people to get feel for you're personality. It's so easy to get something misinterpreted even when you do lol.i dip in and out of threads and tend to pick up on a comment from ones I know add I know how cheeky I can be with them. . (Not that I'm ever cheeky .. honest! ! . Keep posting and just bulldoze in.. That's what I did to. . Think they only answered to try and get rid of me lol.. and I'm still here. M&g are great for meeting people but only through chatting here did I feel confident enough to go to one to put faces to who I chatted to. Always good to see new faces

So... Welcome to the jungle lol xx

ps we are all friendly and I guarantee if you ever feel fed up.. or upset you feel find people in here are wonderful

"I get ignored all the time. Pretty much chat to myself on here! Don't know why I post at all! Think I might just give up and start fattening myself up for the winter!

I don't ignore you!! You've posted some great threads and can hold a decent convo "

Ahhhhh sweet lollipop. I had my tongue firmly in my cheek in that post! (Instead of somewhere else more fun)

Thank you for letting me catch a compliment you very sexy lass!

"I feel ignore too seriously... So much so I have to be trouble maker half the time

I love your trouble making.....Im a fan...... "

I had a idea for the next one but I'm a little afraid because I will for sure get crucified lol... I'm gathering strength

Yes I've noticed

Thick or thick skinned?

I tried to look at your profile and you had me blocked so it's against the rules to communicate with people who have you blocked on the forums but I looked today and I wasn't blocked! You must have had a change of heart, or a slip of the thumb

Lollipop what? Are you smoking that strong stuff again? Told you about that.... I never had you blocked we haven't even chatted privately before... But if it makes you feel better I'll send you a nice hug "

Yes please! All hugs welcome

Palookaville

Well said, I,ve been sticking the odd comment on here and there and it is hard when your not part of the social circle on Fab but I just keep on trying. Mrs D "

now Mrs D you know I'm keeping a hunk warm for you on your return lol

I had a idea for the next one but I'm a little afraid because I will for sure get crucified lol... I'm gathering strength "

Ha....Im scared now....ill get my popcorn.....

Someone mentioned "welcome to the jungle! now I have to play that song.... You are in the jungle baby

Thick or thick skinned? "

I'd say THICK SKINNED as they said SKINNED right after THICK

I had a idea for the next one but I'm a little afraid because I will for sure get crucified lol... I'm gathering strength

Ha....Im scared now....ill get my popcorn..... "

It seems like a good time aswell lol watch this space lol ----

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

Hello Lacey. There is an "inner circle" in the forums, for sure, AKA The Clique. Generally they are ok, but the odd time, they can let loose at someone who either takes a clique member to task about something or says the "wrong" thing in the forum. I sometimes wear my armour when I come into the forum!! Ha ha (Not using LMFAO anymore, I promise!!)

"Says something wrong in the forum " definitely talking about me Paranoia sinking in

Thick or thick skinned?

I'd say THICK SKINNED as they said SKINNED right after THICK "

Why are you shouting??

""Says something wrong in the forum " definitely talking about me Paranoia sinking in "

Ah no such thing as bad publicity

Thick or thick skinned?

Why are you shouting?? "

Just highlighting is all.. incase you were implying I was thick. .. but I don't mind Alls good

Palookaville

I'm to scared to day anything to you. .. You'll be snippy lol...

... nah you're alright when you're not stirring

Thick or thick skinned?

Why are you shouting??

Just highlighting is all.. incase you were implying I was thick. .. but I don't mind Alls good "

I don't imply, anyway you called yourself thick in a thread last week...all's good and I like thick

Palookaville

I don't ignore you!! You've posted some great threads and can hold a decent convo

Ahhhhh sweet lollipop. I had my tongue firmly in my cheek in that post! (Instead of somewhere else more fun)

Thank you for letting me catch a compliment you very sexy lass! "

aww how could I ignore someone with such aclassy pose in ttheir avatar lol

Thick or thick skinned?

Why are you shouting??

Just highlighting is all.. incase you were implying I was thick. .. but I don't mind Alls good

I don't imply, anyway you called yourself thick in a thread last week...all's good and I like thick "

Very good and very well I am thick.... xx

"

aww how could I ignore someone with such aclassy pose in ttheir avatar lol "

I'm catching more compliments than I do fish!

Thanks for being my muse!

Thick or thick skinned?

Why are you shouting??

I don't imply, anyway you called yourself thick in a thread last week...all's good and I like thick

Very good and very well I am thick.... xx "

Phew thank goodness you stopped yelling!!

Ha....Im scared now....ill get my popcorn..... "

I got one question can I perv on your pics lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 23:42:17]

Thick or thick skinned?

Why are you shouting??

Phew thank goodness you stopped yelling!! "

wanna take part in a two person Grouphug? ?

Thick or thick skinned?

Why are you shouting??

Phew thank goodness you stopped yelling!!

wanna take part in a two person Grouphug? ? "

Yupp I'm in

Palookaville

"

aww how could I ignore someone with such aclassy pose in ttheir avatar lol

I'm catching more compliments than I do fish!

Thanks for being my muse! "

you're very welcome

By *unduo000Couple  over a year ago

In and around

Well said, I,ve been sticking the odd comment on here and there and it is hard when your not part of the social circle on Fab but I just keep on trying. Mrs D

now Mrs D you know I'm keeping a hunk warm for you on your return lol "

Love the new pic's for the avatar challenge Mrs S, made me smile in a rainy Spain tonight.

I had a idea for the next one but I'm a little afraid because I will for sure get crucified lol... I'm gathering strength "

You felt the fear and did it anyway, kudos

Palookaville

now Mrs D you know I'm keeping a hunk warm for you on your return lol

Love the new pic's for the avatar challenge Mrs S, made me smile in a rainy Spain tonight. "

is true that the rain in Spain. ..falls mainly on the plain....**you're doing the voice. . Aren't ya! !** lol

My town

Welcome aboard op I love your profile name seriously very good.

By *idnight2074Woman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

New to the forums myself I've only posted a few times.....it can be scary starting off....suppose you just have to jump in though

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

Yes we get ignored regularly too....

We all get ignored ---- we need to get over it. ..

*hugs*

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I can't believe what I've just read. Have we all gone completely mad? Somebody's post didn't get a reply and we have a thread with 120 posts to discuss it? As our American cousins might say.. "What the actual fuck?"

Seriously though, whingefest or what?

"Yes we get ignored regularly too.... "

Maybe its just cause your too good to be true and people are a bit scared to get in touch.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Anyone with any common sense ignores me

My town

I don't care if I'm ignored or not .much like real life to me i get ignored too

around

"I can't believe what I've just read. Have we all gone completely mad? Somebody's post didn't get a reply and we have a thread with 120 posts to discuss it? As our American cousins might say.. "What the actual fuck?"

Seriously though, whingefest or what? "

Ha, wouldn't actually say discussed

"We all get ignored ---- we need to get over it. ..

*hugs*"

Its true

"I don't care if I'm ignored or not .much like real life to me i get ignored too "

Yeah well some fantasies are best left ignored, or else...

Palookaville

"I don't care if I'm ignored or not .much like real life to me i get ignored too "

awww let me. .. hug .... im having one of those days. .. In fact where's a group hug when you need one! !

*hugs*

Its true "

funplaything

Did we just become best friends there?

My town

A good few of my friends on my friends list used to regularly post on the forums.

But now chose not too

Noble friends come out come out wherever u are.

"I don't care if I'm ignored or not .much like real life to me i get ignored too

awww let me. .. hug .... im having one of those days. .. In fact where's a group hug when you need one! !"

I'm always around for them.. remember im *THAT* guy I'm also *THAT* guy who holds the ladies hair while she performs oral on *another* mail

My town

"I don't care if I'm ignored or not .much like real life to me i get ignored too

awww let me. .. hug .... im having one of those days. .. In fact where's a group hug when you need one! !"

awww thanks ss I love hugging sometimes a lill hug is just what one needs so I'm throwing one to you and a Lil kiss too one is in a effecionate mood today

Co. Down

"Yes we get ignored regularly too....

Maybe its just cause your too good to be true and people are a bit scared to get in touch."

Oh my....we're just two ordinary people the same as everyone else..sometimes a little crazy perhaps lol...If you don't try how do you know? Come and say hi peeps!

My town

Maybe its just cause your too good to be true and people are a bit scared to get in touch.

Oh my....we're just two ordinary people the same as everyone else..sometimes a little crazy perhaps lol...If you don't try how do you know? Come and say hi peeps! "

would I like one of my hugs today it's only happening today tomorrow I could be a narky cow but today is different

Co. Down

*hugs*"

Thanks for hugs....need one desperately. ...

Palookaville

awww let me. .. hug .... im having one of those days. .. In fact where's a group hug when you need one! !awww thanks ss I love hugging sometimes a lill hug is just what one needs so I'm throwing one to you and a Lil kiss too one is in a effecionate mood today "

accepted with pleasure. ..mwwaah

*hugs*

Its true

funplaything

Did we just become best friends there? "

Oh i don't know about that

Oh my....we're just two ordinary people the same as everyone else..sometimes a little crazy perhaps lol...If you don't try how do you know? Come and say hi peeps! would I like one of my hugs today it's only happening today tomorrow I could be a narky cow but today is different "

cant make up my mind if i'd have a hug, or a back and shoulder rub...

*hugs*

Its true

funplaything

Did we just become best friends there?

Oh i don't know about that "

Well when you know.... inform me

139 comments, you are well and truly noticed now.

"139 comments, you are well and truly noticed now."

But yet they're not here to respond. Hate being ignored... its a bit rich don't you think

"139 comments, you are well and truly noticed now."

But yet they're not here to respond. Hate being ignored... its a bit rich don't you think

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Who's giving out hugs?!?

"Who's giving out hugs?!?

"

There's lots giving them out... but im the consistent one... always at hand to give them.

Oh my....we're just two ordinary people the same as everyone else..sometimes a little crazy perhaps lol...If you don't try how do you know? Come and say hi peeps! "

Hi guys!! Great pics

I am invisible

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I am invisible "

That's what you get for living in Westmeath!

"I am invisible

That's what you get for living in Westmeath! "

PMSL

You're not invisible. .. ive seen you around. ..

"I am invisible

That's what you get for living in Westmeath! "

LMFAO so sooooooooooo true

"I am invisible

PMSL

You're not invisible. .. ive seen you around. .. "

Yep i'm round

"I am invisible

PMSL

Yep i'm round "

Say hi to the OP first

"I am invisible

PMSL

Yep i'm round

Say hi to the OP first "

Oooops Hiya op... Let me just reassure you that i feel your pain but feck it onwards and upwards and have lots of fun

To infinity and beyond

aww feeling all the love in this thread, see how great everyone can be when we all try

"To infinity and beyond "

It's true we can do it when we put our minds to it... have you said hello to the Op?

"To infinity and beyond

It's true we can do it when we put our minds to it... have you said hello to the Op?"

I didn't think my hello would matter at this point but sure what the heck , HIYAS!

"aww feeling all the love in this thread, see how great everyone can be when we all try "

I'm lovely and great all the time

It's just that nobody notices

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx

My town

"To infinity and beyond

It's true we can do it when we put our minds to it... have you said hello to the Op?

I didn't think my hello would matter at this point but sure what the heck , HIYAS!"

hello rinky

"aww feeling all the love in this thread, see how great everyone can be when we all try

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx"

see this is my problem , noone gets my utter fabulousness!

"To infinity and beyond

I didn't think my hello would matter at this point but sure what the heck , HIYAS! hello rinky "

why hello there fantasy!

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

I would suggest what many have said,keep posting,some of my posts don't get a reply,but i just carry on anyway nothing ventured and all that

Palookaville

"aww feeling all the love in this thread, see how great everyone can be when we all try

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx

see this is my problem , noone gets my utter fabulousness! "

Aww r&b we do

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx

Aww r&b we do "

hooray!!!!! fanfunkinfabbilis!

Palookaville

"I would suggest what many have said,keep posting,some of my posts don't get a reply,but i just carry on anyway nothing ventured and all that"

how do sid. ..

My town

"I would suggest what many have said,keep posting,some of my posts don't get a reply,but i just carry on anyway nothing ventured and all that"
good man yourself that's the spirit.

And cause if that here's a lill kiss

Palookaville

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx

Aww r&b we do

hooray!!!!! fanfunkinfabbilis!"

ooohhh I'm liking that word! !... Can I steal it? ?

I genuinely believe 99% of QUESTIONS get answered here. .. I mean come on... a bloke just started a thread... With "PAUL" ..just Paul and he got a response.

We notice all comments but some don't warrant a response (not in a bad way) if you get me!

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx

Aww r&b we do

ooohhh I'm liking that word! !... Can I steal it? ?"

im feeling generous so aye

Palookaville

Happy hump day fabbers

xxx

Aww r&b we do

ooohhh I'm liking that word! !... Can I steal it? ?

im feeling generous so aye "

fanfunkinfabbilis....mmwwaaahh

carrickfergus

Cheers let's and hi

Palookaville

"Cheers let's and hi"

ooohhh *snarky tone** you didn't say hi To me.... I'm very hurt.. nay offended..*stomps of into other thread. ..**

Off

(in the style of Dr.Nick from the simpsons)

HIIII EVERREEEBODDDIEEE!

carrickfergus

I did say hi

But however,hi secretly hope your having a marvellous day!

Palookaville

"Off "

there's a word that can go in front of that nicely lol...

You know I get lost in my of/offs and to/toos ...if I get it wrong again you can spank me

Palookaville

"I did say hi

But however,hi secretly hope your having a marvellous day!"

Thank you sid. .. I'm not well. . Feeling a little narky.. It's all lottas fault

feck of