FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Emotional connection?

Emotional connection?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enandmolly OP   Couple  over a year ago

Galway

Here's a question for male and female fabbers. Is it really possible to have great sex without an emotional connection of some sort to the person your engaging with?

I realise that a lot of men can just have sex regardless of a connection with the other person but does that still mean the sex is fantastic?

Surely fantastic sex means you have some kind of an emotional connection to that person.

How do others feel , is a wham bam thank you mam as good as the meeting of minds sex?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to have a a good connection with who I naked fun with. No connection no naked fun

Galway

"I have to have a a good connection with who I naked fun with. No connection no naked fun "

Would that be an emotional connection , physical or just an attraction?

Personally i know of men who shag women that they'd never want anyone to know about because the women are dog ugly so basically its led me to believe that men just want a hole to stick it in and don't give a shit about attraction alot of the time and certainly don't need emotional connection!!

By *armakazzyCouple  over a year ago

dublin south

No emotional connection needed for swinging just need to get in well and be attracted

Galway

"Personally i know of men who shag women that they'd never want anyone to know about because the women are dog ugly so basically its led me to believe that men just want a hole to stick it in and don't give a shit about attraction alot of the time and certainly don't need emotional connection!! "

Yes I believe this is true but how sad and how desperate must those men be. I certainly for one would hope I'd be wise enough and smart enough to spot that type of guy. Very sad indeed, I'm sure they don't see it like that but I certainly do

Ooh this is a tuff one....I've met a few where its been instant attraction but two of them have been women.....but then i know a few where its a connection....bit of both tbh.....my mind seems to stimulate down below lol.....

By *averick356Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Personally I need physical attraction at least but prefer to also have some sort of chemistry too...

Galway

"Ooh this is a tuff one....I've met a few where its been instant attraction but two of them have been women.....but then i know a few where its a connection....bit of both tbh.....my mind seems to stimulate down below lol..... "

Ok but which was the better sex? The instant attraction or the connection? Or were they both equal?

Why is sex with a long term partner much better than any meet from fab or maybe some may disagree and think sex with fabbers is better than sex with a long term partner. Just throwing these thoughts out there to see how opinions may differ. Cheers

Galway

"Personally I need physical attraction at least but prefer to also have some sort of chemistry too..."

So is chemistry in your opinion an emotional connection or just a meeting of minds when both are looking for sex?

"I have to have a a good connection with who I naked fun with. No connection no naked fun

Would that be an emotional connection , physical or just an attraction?"

Both mental and physical. They go hand in hand

"Ooh this is a tuff one....I've met a few where its been instant attraction but two of them have been women.....but then i know a few where its a connection....bit of both tbh.....my mind seems to stimulate down below lol..... "
lol your just a lost cause mrs p I think there has to be something there and if you click with someone the sex is usually good

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Personally I need physical attraction at least but prefer to also have some sort of chemistry too..."

Me too - I need a bit of an emotional connection to make it fun. Not too much though - after all it is just for fun.

By *llie8Man  over a year ago

ask and I might tell ya

Sometimes it's the curve of the underside of a boob, or the swell of a bottom....

A shapely leg or a 'deep well like' eye....whether steely blue or emerald green

Sometimes it's a turn of phrase that catches your imagination...but you always know instantly when it's someone special. ....just sex because you feel horny ... It's never the same...

"Ooh this is a tuff one....I've met a few where its been instant attraction but two of them have been women.....but then i know a few where its a connection....bit of both tbh.....my mind seems to stimulate down below lol.....

Ok but which was the better sex? The instant attraction or the connection? Or were they both equal?

Why is sex with a long term partner much better than any meet from fab or maybe some may disagree and think sex with fabbers is better than sex with a long term partner. Just throwing these thoughts out there to see how opinions may differ. Cheers"

Id say the same for both situations attraction wise it was the same....i can tell from the first kiss if there will be chemistry or not even before sex.....sex with a long term partner is different as its way more emotional and you know each others likes etc....ill not lie sex with someone new is exciting and different its the anticipated unexpected.....

"Ooh this is a tuff one....I've met a few where its been instant attraction but two of them have been women.....but then i know a few where its a connection....bit of both tbh.....my mind seems to stimulate down below lol..... lol your just a lost cause mrs p I think there has to be something there and if you click with someone the sex is usually good "

Lol.....true hardy true.....

By *s. AppletreeWoman  over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 20:58:40]

Yes, I do. I'm not looking for a deep, emotional attachment to anyone else other than my guy so it's just fun sex. There has to be an attraction of sorts to want to get naked with them but other than that....fire & forget.

Strong physical attraction and chemistry is enough

The danger is if these are very strong it can lead to an emotional connection which can lead to problems !

Galway

"Ooh this is a tuff one....I've met a few where its been instant attraction but two of them have been women.....but then i know a few where its a connection....bit of both tbh.....my mind seems to stimulate down below lol.....

Why is sex with a long term partner much better than any meet from fab or maybe some may disagree and think sex with fabbers is better than sex with a long term partner. Just throwing these thoughts out there to see how opinions may differ. Cheers

Id say the same for both situations attraction wise it was the same....i can tell from the first kiss if there will be chemistry or not even before sex.....sex with a long term partner is different as its way more emotional and you know each others likes etc....ill not lie sex with someone new is exciting and different its the anticipated unexpected..... "

What if you don't kiss meets, I consider a kiss a very emotional thing so it's one thing I would never share with a meet. For me kissing is for my partner only , i feel you have to keep some things back from a meet so that they can be shared only with a long term partner. Surely the long term partner should be the one getting all of you and sharing all of you! Maybe my thinking is wrong but it does work for us, it keeps our intimacy special

Galway

"Strong physical attraction and chemistry is enough

The danger is if these are very strong it can lead to an emotional connection which can lead to problems ! "

If you are a sensitive person and an emotional person how do you hold back of their is that spark ?

Galway

To me the perfect meet that you know is going to be good is the one with the ' whiff of sulphur '

"Yes, I do. I'm not looking for a deep, emotional attachment to anyone else other than my guy so it's just fun sex. There has to be an attraction of sorts to want to get naked with them but other than that....fire & forget."

We agree totally .

Belfast

I totally agree _enandmolly, keep the super close and emotional touch for your partner. As a single man though, I love the intimacy of kissing.

And not kissing???!!!

Forget it, there's far more interesting things I can keep for 'im indoors. How awkward would that be? Not kissing while having sex with someone.

Ok but which was the better sex? The instant attraction or the conneWhy is sex with a long term partner much better than any meet from fab or maybe some may disagree and think sex with fabbers is better than sex with a long term partner. Just throwing these thoughts out there to see how opinions may differ. Cheers

Id say the same for both situations attraction wise it was the same....i can tell from the first kiss if there will be chemistry or not even before sex.....sex with a long term partner is different as its way more emotional and you know each others likes etc....ill not lie sex with someone new is exciting and different its the anticipated unexpected.....

What if you don't kiss meets, I consider a kiss a very emotional thing so it's one thing I would never share with a meet. For me kissing is for my partner only , i feel you have to keep some things back from a meet so that they can be shared only with a long term partner. Surely the long term partner should be the one getting all of you and sharing all of you! Maybe my thinking is wrong but it does work for us, it keeps our intimacy special"

When we first started swinging i thought the same about the kissing rule....but that's because i had a bad experience....now i couldn't go without kissing....you can go through so many changes on here....we sure have i want totally different things than when i first started....

Galway

"And not kissing???!!!

Forget it, there's far more interesting things I can keep for 'im indoors. How awkward would that be? Not kissing while having sex with someone."

For us it has always worked well and we've never had any awkward moments. It's always discussed beforehand with the meet and if they don't agree that's fine with us we just don't meet but thankfully we have never had any issue with this

Galway

Ok but which was the better sex? The instant attraction or the conneWhy is sex with a long term partner much better than any meet from fab or maybe some may disagree and think sex with fabbers is better than sex with a long term partner. Just throwing these thoughts out there to see how opinions may differ. Cheers

What if you don't kiss meets, I consider a kiss a very emotional thing so it's one thing I would never share with a meet. For me kissing is for my partner only , i feel you have to keep some things back from a meet so that they can be shared only with a long term partner. Surely the long term partner should be the one getting all of you and sharing all of you! Maybe my thinking is wrong but it does work for us, it keeps our intimacy special

When we first started swinging i thought the same about the kissing rule....but that's because i had a bad experience....now i couldn't go without kissing....you can go through so many changes on here....we sure have i want totally different things than when i first started.... "

That's fantastic for you, I guess we will all get a better idea of what is ok and not ok after time. Everything in life to us is a learning curve but for both of us keeping kissing for ourselves is paramount

Belfast

Good on you, do what's comfortable for you...

Galway

Similar thread going on swingers chat if people are interested on the English perspective on this

Kissing on a meet is a must for me if nothing else it breaks the ice , and then plays a big part in the fun

Its such a rollercoaster on fab....highs and lows....but in all honesty your relationship needs to be very solid....it can make or break it....that's the truth....your right to stick to what is comfortable for yous....and in time things can change....its all about your relationship nothing else should come first.....

Aww no I disagree...

I love kissing...

Its such an important part of a meet for me...

Galway

"Its such a rollercoaster on fab....highs and lows....but in all honesty your relationship needs to be very solid....it can make or break it....that's the truth....your right to stick to what is comfortable for yous....and in time things can change....its all about your relationship nothing else should come first....."

For sure very wise words and well put

"Aww no I disagree...

I love kissing...

Its such an important part of a meet for me... "

Galway

"Kissing on a meet is a must for me if nothing else it breaks the ice , and then plays a big part in the fun "

I guess we both feel that kissing is an emotional bond and we do not share that, we share everything else but not the cement lol you can have the blocks though lol

"Aww no I disagree...

I love kissing...

Its such an important part of a meet for me... "

It's probably different from a singles perspective. I love kissing too and that's what forms the 'connection' for me (wether that's physical or emotional or both). I do understand though that couples have rules that are to safeguard themselves so each to their own.

Galway

"Aww no I disagree...

I love kissing...

It's probably different from a singles perspective. I love kissing too and that's what forms the 'connection' for me (wether that's physical or emotional or both). I do understand though that couples have rules that are to safeguard themselves so each to their own. "

"Aww no I disagree...

I love kissing...

It's probably different from a singles perspective. I love kissing too and that's what forms the 'connection' for me (wether that's physical or emotional or both). I do understand though that couples have rules that are to safeguard themselves so each to their own.

"

+1

» Add a new message to this topic