FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > the knife

the knife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it about fabbers, that even if someone, usually male, appears to b sane, articulate, funny at times and all round a fairly sound guy, fabbers will always dig the knife in given a chance.is giving someone the benefit of the doubt only for real life, is there an internet rule that implies anything that an individual can interpret as wrong MUST be commented upon and ensure everyone sees you doing so. I wonder why its so easy for people to b as critical on the internet as I'm sure many of us would never be as hard and quick to judge in real life, sorry, but you all seem lovely people by and large, just seem to want to always stick the knife in. Why?

(Ps..im havin a great time, just what I see goin on/)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Maybe some people don't come across in a correct manner or someone picks something up in a totally different content. .

I don't agree with sticking the knife in and I'm not condoning any such behaviour but the Internet is a weird and wonderful thing.

Some just get jolly out of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really? Please don't get me started lol cause I'll end up either lynched or in naughty step for another two days lol

sounds like you might be taking things a bit too seriously though? not everything is meant to try and destroy someone's soul , maybe just to poke a little fun? We are all adults who should be able to take a bit of stick from time to time, there's a difference in ribbing and being downright nasty.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Awww vroom vroom now now be good.

Changing subject strange user name

"Really? Please don't get me started lol cause I'll end up either lynched or in naughty step for another two days lol "

any more naughty steps and you will end up a saint!

Its always happens on a site like this mate wouldnt take to heart rise above it and ignore it.

"Awww vroom vroom now now be good.

Changing subject strange user name"

It's my orgasm noise when I cum I always go vroomvroom

Was thinking that aswell,live and let live and all that.Some people take things much too seriously here at times.We are here for fun and the craic and thought everyone else was aswell !!

"Really? Please don't get me started lol cause I'll end up either lynched or in naughty step for another two days lol

any more naughty steps and you will end up a saint!"

St.Peter is waiting for me at those pearly gates

"Was thinking that aswell,live and let live and all that.Some people take things much too seriously here at times.We are here for fun and the craic and thought everyone else was aswell !!"

Me personally I like to consider myself a professional swinger if you gonna go it you do it right

I have to agree some can come across the wrong way on here.....people have found me intimidating and but when they have met me Im an

"I have to agree some can come across the wrong way on here.....people have found me intimidating and but when they have met me Im an "

Find it hard to believe that one lol I have to say exactly the same about myself pure I even got wings and I'm completely naked

People spend too much time on the negatives, they don't think of the positives and u know what, sometimes the positives are bigger than the negatives!!!

People need to bare that in mind when making opinions!!

"People spend too much time on the negatives, they don't think of the positives and u know what, sometimes the positives are bigger than the negatives!!!

People need to bare that in mind when making opinions!! "

"I have to agree some can come across the wrong way on here.....people have found me intimidating and but when they have met me Im an

Find it hard to believe that one lol I have to say exactly the same about myself pure I even got wings and I'm completely naked "

I love a good debate on here....i used to get annoyed....now i just sit back and enjoy the snipping......don't get me wrong if you insult a friend ill bite.....pure lol....ooh its to late for that once you sign up to here those wings get clipped Haha!!

You do need to bitch a little at time get out of the system....

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 18:39:07]

"I have to agree some can come across the wrong way on here.....people have found me intimidating and but when they have met me Im an

Find it hard to believe that one lol I have to say exactly the same about myself pure I even got wings and I'm completely naked

I love a good debate on here....i used to get annoyed....now i just sit back and enjoy the snipping......don't get me wrong if you insult a friend ill bite.....pure lol....ooh its to late for that once you sign up to here those wings get clipped Haha!! "

Tell me who your friends are? So then I'll get the bite, where? Yes I noticed I also had to leave my halo at the door so now it's only my naked body left

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Who's sticking the knife in a who? I'm bleeding confused now.

Would the last person on the thread please insert the knife into there own back thanks

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ugh..im a deed....lol..but have to say, everyone says don't take it too seriously, mmmm...practice...preach an all that...if peeps took their own advice...very sound in most cases, then debate would occur, rather than just futile arguments , its good to talk folks, just not good to berate

Ok..mod ya can close this wan down now

» Add a new message to this topic