FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > NO THANK YOU!

NO THANK YOU!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now I give plenty of stick to women here with their age, fake or not, size, shape, weight.... Anyhow now it's time to criticise the men but I should really say the boys cause the attitude is of such.

No a lady says no thank you! Be a gentleman and accept it no need to be nasty because belive it or not they will talk among themselves and you won't ever get a meet... Not to mention you really show a lack of maturity by taking offence as people have different taste and you are not theirs simple.

Also if you mail someone and have been chatting to them and they don't mail back without explanation, wait patiently it might be they are out, looking after kids, doing some work, millions of reasons, if a cpl of days past send a polite mail to say hi don't get nasty!

Two threads read comments about women not answering or unable to get a meet! Check yourself, do your best and be a gentleman for fock sake!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you causing trouble again......

Been dying for ages to use this one...

Dude, who died and made you Sigourney Weaver?

"Now I give plenty of stick to women here with their age, fake or not, size, shape, weight.... Anyhow now it's time to criticise the men but I should really say the boys cause the attitude is of such.

No a lady says no thank you! Be a gentleman and accept it no need to be nasty because belive it or not they will talk among themselves and you won't ever get a meet... Not to mention you really show a lack of maturity by taking offence as people have different taste and you are not theirs simple.

Also if you mail someone and have been chatting to them and they don't mail back without explanation, wait patiently it might be they are out, looking after kids, doing some work, millions of reasons, if a cpl of days past send a polite mail to say hi don't get nasty!

Two threads read comments about women not answering or unable to get a meet! Check yourself, do your best and be a gentleman for fock sake! "

Praise the lord Somebody listens to most lady's points on Fab...

Thank you Vroom vroom...

Everyday is a school day, thanks for that mate. I can see where I've been going wrong now

"Everyday is a school day, thanks for that mate. I can see where I've been going wrong now "

Good dumpster glad your learning!!!

"Are you causing trouble again......"

And you know it

"Now I give plenty of stick to women here with their age, fake or not, size, shape, weight.... Anyhow now it's time to criticise the men but I should really say the boys cause the attitude is of such.

Two threads read comments about women not answering or unable to get a meet! Check yourself, do your best and be a gentleman for fock sake! "

"Been dying for ages to use this one...

Dude, who died and made you Sigourney Weaver?"

Who the fuck is that? Lol Im just ranting here don't like it don't light it m8

"Are you causing trouble again......

And you know it "

Love the naughty step.....

"Everyday is a school day, thanks for that mate. I can see where I've been going wrong now

Good dumpster glad your learning!!! "

It's ladies pestering me by PM that I'm having problems with

"Everyday is a school day, thanks for that mate. I can see where I've been going wrong now

Good dumpster glad your learning!!! "

And if don't behave naughty corner is waiting for you

"Are you causing trouble again......

And you know it

Love the naughty step..... "

My favourite place with all my other naughty friends... Sometimes you don't even know whos hand it is lol

And if don't behave naughty corner is waiting for you "

Oh believe me I've been on the ultimate naughty step and still lived to tell the tale

Oh believe me I've been on the ultimate naughty step and still lived to tell the tale "

First rule of naughty step - don't talk about naughty step

Oh believe me I've been on the ultimate naughty step and still lived to tell the tale

First rule of naughty step - don't talk about naughty step "

Depends which naughty step I'm talking about

That's right lolli what happens in naughty step stays in the naughty step!

Oh Im well aware of that lol....but that's not the step in question....

That's right lolli what happens in naughty step stays in the naughty step! "

Yes it does! And each time I'm sent there my stay gets longer so I don't fancy another trip!

It's ladies pestering me by PM that I'm having problems with "

Ha.....use your block button then!!

That's right lolli what happens in naughty step stays in the naughty step!

Yes it does! And each time I'm sent there my stay gets longer so I don't fancy another trip!"

Mine still the standard punishment of 3 minutes everytime I lost 4 days like that this week lol

correct me if im wrong but were you not saying the other day that most of the women on here weren't even real women anyway, either that or living in the swamp of munters? So now you are accepting all rejections with a gentlemanly tip of the hat, that's mighty mature of ya, and quite the turnaround, well done fella!

Yeah, well done Vroom Vroom for sticking up for us women!!

Two threads read comments about women not answering or unable to get a meet! Check yourself, do your best and be a gentleman for fock sake!

correct me if im wrong but were you not saying the other day that most of the women on here weren't even real women anyway, either that or living in the swamp of munters? So now you are accepting all rejections with a gentlemanly tip of the hat, that's mighty mature of ya, and quite the turnaround, well done fella! "

correct me if im wrong but were you not saying the other day that most of the women on here weren't even real women anyway, either that or living in the swamp of munters? So now you are accepting all rejections with a gentlemanly tip of the hat, that's mighty mature of ya, and quite the turnaround, well done fella! "

Well if one approach doesn't work...

He must have read the 'how to get ahead in fab' pamphlet over the weekend

I think if you back and find thread you will find I never said that... But I said most are not single which is true, and yes some are fake but to the ones that are real and here whether single or not, no one should be nasty to others. So your interpretation of things is yours and whatever way you want to see it but just I never judge anyone for anything they say or do unlike some

"He must have read the 'how to get ahead in fab' pamphlet over the weekend"

Don't be a smartass! It's not my fault the voulchers want to interpret stuff to suit their argument but nothing has changed I talk about whatever I see wrong, and if you would know me you would know that I am genuinely nice and also care free, and no fear of opening my mouth to comment

"He must have read the 'how to get ahead in fab' pamphlet over the weekend

Don't be a smartass! It's not my fault the voulchers want to interpret stuff to suit their argument but nothing has changed I talk about whatever I see wrong, and if you would know me you would know that I am genuinely nice and also care free, and no fear of opening my mouth to comment "

lighten up friend, if you can't take a bit of stick forums aint where you should be!

"He must have read the 'how to get ahead in fab' pamphlet over the weekend

Don't be a smartass! It's not my fault the voulchers want to interpret stuff to suit their argument but nothing has changed I talk about whatever I see wrong, and if you would know me you would know that I am genuinely nice and also care free, and no fear of opening my mouth to comment

lighten up friend, if you can't take a bit of stick forums aint where you should be! "

I'm still here aren't I, still causing trouble although I'm very surprised all the boys vanished

I think people take this place far too feckin seriously, as always my humour doesn't seem to sit well, maybe I'm just too much of a cynic, note to self, must be nice at all times

"I think people take this place far too feckin seriously, as always my humour doesn't seem to sit well, maybe I'm just too much of a cynic, note to self, must be nice at all times "

It's not serious I think but sometimes because of the inability to see other person words can be miss interpret and what I read is not the same as what you said if you know what I mean! I'm always in a funny mood even when I'm complaining

I have to say to Vroom Vroom!! Whatever he said or didn't say before, he stood up for us girls now by putting up this thread!!

So thank you Vroom Vroom, I appreciate this thread!! As far as I'm concerned you're cool!!

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 18:29:22]

"I have to say to Vroom Vroom!! Whatever he said or didn't say before, he stood up for us girls now by putting up this thread!!

So thank you Vroom Vroom, I appreciate this thread!! As far as I'm concerned you're cool!! "

G

Ohhhh how sweet... I have found salvation I'm still a pain in the butt though

"I have to say to Vroom Vroom!! Whatever he said or didn't say before, he stood up for us girls now by putting up this thread!!

So thank you Vroom Vroom, I appreciate this thread!! As far as I'm concerned you're cool!!

G

Ohhhh how sweet... I have found salvation I'm still a pain in the butt though "

See it's working, you have redeemed yourself !

G

Ohhhh how sweet... I have found salvation I'm still a pain in the butt though

See it's working, you have redeemed yourself ! "

Hallelujah!

You have to be a miracle! Or secretly a woman

Way too good to be true! Completely agree!!

its fairly simple..dont ever let the hairy brain control your proper brain!!

"its fairly simple..dont ever let the hairy brain control your proper brain!!"

No hairs in mine lol

"its fairly simple..dont ever let the hairy brain control your proper brain!!"

Men have been struggling with this since the dawn of time

» Add a new message to this topic