FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tinder

Tinder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/tinder-rape-gardai-investigate-womans-claims-she-was-abducted-and-attacked-30589868.html

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

elaborate

I hate links

"http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/tinder-rape-gardai-investigate-womans-claims-she-was-abducted-and-attacked-30589868.html

"

"Page not found"

Synopsis please

"http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/tinder-rape-gardai-investigate-womans-claims-she-was-abducted-and-attacked-30589868.html

"Page not found"

Synopsis please "

????? definition of a pretty please x

The indo says a man forced a girl into a car after they had consensual coffee in Dublin and drove her to the m50 and assaulted her. They met on tinder. The indo report is a rehash from the Sun newspaper. Take from that what you will.

"Page not found"

Synopsis please "

Give it a min, it's a slow loader.

yea herd it on the radio. some awful nutjobs out there

Don't forget that 'The man then dropped her home'!!

I thought Tinder was a gay dating site?

"I thought Tinder was a gay dating site? "

http://m.independent.ie/style/sex-relationships/explainer-what-is-tinder-30590095.html

Tinder is a smartphone application that combines social media with an online dating service.

Users sign up to the platform with their Facebook information (First name, age, interests, and up to five photos.)

When a user registers their account on the app, they input their requirements for a prospective match: i.e. age group and location.

The app will then present the user with relevant profiles (for example, Tom (25), 10 km away / Steve (22) 25 km away.)

Users can click through the persons photos, read their bio if they have opted to include one, and also see if they have mutual Facebook friends or interests in common.

For this reason, Tinder is often perceived as being safer than traditional dating websites as if you do have a mutual friend you can see this straight away.

The app works on a ‘swipe right’ or ‘swipe left’ basis:

If the person’s profile looks appealing, you can press the love heart emoticon or swipe to the right.

If you click ‘yes’ and the person has already come across your profile and swiped right, you will be notified that you have matched.

A person’s ‘matches’ are saved to the app, and you have the option to begin ‘chat’ which works on the same premise as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.

Tinder also recently began a photo sharing facility on the app.

Alternatively, you have the option to click the ‘X’ emoticon or ‘swipe left’ to a person, and they will no longer show up as you browse profiles.

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 11:31:22]

"I thought Tinder was a gay dating site?

http://m.independent.ie/style/sex-relationships/explainer-what-is-tinder-30590095.html

Tinder is a smartphone application that combines social media with an online dating service.

Users sign up to the platform with their Facebook information (First name, age, interests, and up to five photos.)

When a user registers their account on the app, they input their requirements for a prospective match: i.e. age group and location.

The app will then present the user with relevant profiles (for example, Tom (25), 10 km away / Steve (22) 25 km away.)

Users can click through the persons photos, read their bio if they have opted to include one, and also see if they have mutual Facebook friends or interests in common.

For this reason, Tinder is often perceived as being safer than traditional dating websites as if you do have a mutual friend you can see this straight away.

The app works on a ‘swipe right’ or ‘swipe left’ basis:

If the person’s profile looks appealing, you can press the love heart emoticon or swipe to the right.

If you click ‘yes’ and the person has already come across your profile and swiped right, you will be notified that you have matched.

A person’s ‘matches’ are saved to the app, and you have the option to begin ‘chat’ which works on the same premise as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.

Tinder also recently began a photo sharing facility on the app.

Alternatively, you have the option to click the ‘X’ emoticon or ‘swipe left’ to a person, and they will no longer show up as you browse profiles.

"

Lol thanks! Think I was thinking of Grindr

Had to look it up myself!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 16/09/14 11:38:46]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

So he took her to the M50 to assault her? That doesn't seem very intelligent. "Hmm, I need a quiet place to assault this woman. I know, I'll take her to the busiest motorway in the country"

"So he took her to the M50 to assault her? That doesn't seem very intelligent. "Hmm, I need a quiet place to assault this woman. I know, I'll take her to the busiest motorway in the country" "

I was thinking the same.... hope its NOT true but papers do fabricate stories to fill pages. ...

"So he took her to the M50 to assault her? That doesn't seem very intelligent. "Hmm, I need a quiet place to assault this woman. I know, I'll take her to the busiest motorway in the country"

I was thinking the same.... hope its NOT true but papers do fabricate stories to fill pages. ... "

DTG!!! Never! The Mirror version said he went via the M50 to find an industrial estate.

A man has been arrested

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Just goes to show - a dangerous thing meeting strangers. It must be very scary for women meeting new guys for the first time.

"So he took her to the M50 to assault her? That doesn't seem very intelligent. "Hmm, I need a quiet place to assault this woman. I know, I'll take her to the busiest motorway in the country"

I was thinking the same.... hope its NOT true but papers do fabricate stories to fill pages. ...

DTG!!! Never! The Mirror version said he went via the M50 to find an industrial estate."

Spotted it on a paper today alright. ... at least someone has been arrested. .. THE HORRIBLE BASTA*D

"Just goes to show - a dangerous thing meeting strangers. It must be very scary for women meeting new guys for the first time.

"

"A man has been arrested

"

Knowing this country if he's found guilty he'll get a slap on the wrist and a joke of a sentence. Makes me sick

"Just goes to show - a dangerous thing meeting strangers. It must be very scary for women meeting new guys for the first time.

"

Which is why I feel its SO very important for people like us to have a site companion whom you confide in and give details of your meet to them... his/her contact etc.. especially the females here

It also proves how stupid people can be.... Tinder account is linked to your Facebook account you'd be found in seconds! Hope the girl is ok and the fucker gets put away

"It also proves how stupid people can be.... Tinder account is linked to your Facebook account you'd be found in seconds! Hope the girl is ok and the fucker gets put away"

"It also proves how stupid people can be.... Tinder account is linked to your Facebook account you'd be found in seconds! Hope the girl is ok and the fucker gets put away"

It's advertised as being safer for that very reason ie Facebook

"

Which is why I feel its SO very important for people like us to have a site companion whom you confide in and give details of your meet to them... his/her contact etc.. especially the females here "

Hear, hear. Well worded DTG.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"

I think that is a very sexist remark I do be shitting my self meeting women for the first time

All messing aside u should always have a safety contact with a get out of jail card in other word they know who where and when and if u dong check in with then they can contact u

Completely agree with the buddy system but don't see how it could have helped this poor girl in that situation.

She obviously got into the car with him out of misplaced trust or fear.

Apparently he drove around industrial estate before the attack happened. So in all that time, she couldn't get away from him.

If she had a buddy who rang her and let's say she managed to tell them what was going on - providing he let her answer the phone of course - what was to stop him driving somewhere else or god forbid killing the girl

If reports are true and he drove her home then that was a threatening act and she was a very brave woman to go to the gardaí

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

I think that is a very sexist remark I do be shitting my self meeting women for the first time

All messing aside u should always have a safety contact with a get out of jail card in other word they know who where and when and if u dong check in with then they can contact u "

I'd be shitting it as well ! But it's a different kind of scary to what the ladies face.

» Add a new message to this topic