FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Awkward Moments

Awkward Moments

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I LOVE awkward moments. .

Basically- My shower has been broken since Thursday. . electrician calling round this morning.

I'm on the bowl for about 20 mins as a result of a late night kebab and the electrician knocks on the door.

Quick wipe/20 second spray of bathroom/I answer the door coughing like a fucker

Anyway 10 mins into fixing my shower the dude is still coughing upstairs in my bathroom. I'm ashamed of myself! !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Professional hazards

Lmao. I can imagine that you still have a grin on your face. The one that says " you better believe that shit "

"I LOVE awkward moments. .

Basically- My shower has been broken since Thursday. . electrician calling round this morning.

I'm on the bowl for about 20 mins as a result of a late night kebab and the electrician knocks on the door.

Anyway 10 mins into fixing my shower the dude is still coughing upstairs in my bathroom. I'm ashamed of myself! ! "

Haha thats funny.....hope you went back and gave your bum another good clean!!

I swear I feel forever unclean now...

It was my worst (BEST) dump ever.

Sorry if this puts people off me now!

**because you were all so turned on by me anyway**

Anyway 10 mins into fixing my shower the dude is still coughing upstairs in my bathroom. I'm ashamed of myself! !

Haha thats funny.....hope you went back and gave your bum another good clean!! "

Genuinely still in the downstairs bathroom now

Genuinely still in the downstairs bathroom now "

Lol...are you duffer dumpsters brother??

Lol...are you duffer dumpsters brother?? "

Could well be.. is he handsome and funny (proper funny)

Could well be.. is he handsome and funny (proper funny)"

Lol....he is funny alright!!

Lol....he is funny alright!! "

Yeah but not handsome

Yeah but not handsome "

Each time ive met you ive had my beer goggles on...ill take them off next time i promise......

Yeah but not handsome

Each time ive met you ive had my beer goggles on...ill take them off next time i promise...... "

Ha ha you'll have to lend me them and I might end up giving into your infatuation lol

Yeah but not handsome

Each time ive met you ive had my beer goggles on...ill take them off next time i promise......

Ha ha you'll have to lend me them and I might end up giving into your infatuation lol "

I dont like to waste time infatuating....im all about the action!!

I'm back meeting once more

My showers working

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

Glad you're sorted! LOL. A real good mate of mine called round last night with his new (stunning) girlfriend..... about 3 minuites after we took --------this avatars challenge photo.

Now being a close friend, he doesn't knock, just barrells in...........

"Glad you're sorted! LOL. A real good mate of mine called round last night with his new (stunning) girlfriend..... about 3 minuites after we took --------this avatars challenge photo.

Now being a close friend, he doesn't knock, just barrells in..........."

Bet you'd some explaining to do

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Glad you're sorted! LOL. A real good mate of mine called round last night with his new (stunning) girlfriend..... about 3 minuites after we took --------this avatars challenge photo.

lmao!

Banbridge

Bet you'd some explaining to do "

Thankfully, I'd got out, and into a dressing gown, but the makeshift tripod, numerous pairs of girls underwear (Rae is an absolute perfectionist) and the like strewn in the main corridor got some looks .....lol

Open the bath room window !!!!!!!

Thankfully, I'd got out, and into a dressing gown, but the makeshift tripod, numerous pairs of girls underwear (Rae is an absolute perfectionist) and the like strewn in the main corridor got some looks .....lol"

but you got away with it

Banbridge

Thankfully, I'd got out, and into a dressing gown, but the makeshift tripod, numerous pairs of girls underwear (Rae is an absolute perfectionist) and the like strewn in the main corridor got some looks .....lol

but you got away with it "

Can't imagine how you'd start explaining...."well, we're on a swingers website, cause Rae really likes boobies and kissing girls, and they have a competition........."

Be easier to say I liked the feel of them :p

but you got away with it

Can't imagine how you'd start explaining...."well, we're on a swingers website, cause Rae really likes boobies and kissing girls, and they have a competition........."

Be easier to say I liked the feel of them :p"

throw on stockings just to sell the story

I d say they ll be calling much more often now

Palookaville

but you got away with it

Be easier to say I liked the feel of them :p"

mmm a guy in ladies panties lol

but you got away with it

mmm a guy in ladies panties lol "

Jeez your bucket list really is growing

Banbridge

but you got away with it

mmm a guy in ladies panties lol "

PMSL!!! I don't make a habit of it!!! Plus, she looks infinitely better in them

Palookaville

but you got away with it

PMSL!!! I don't make a habit of it!!! Plus, she looks infinitely better in them "

yada yada yada lol....

but you got away with it

yada yada yada lol.... "

I think he doth protest too much

Palookaville

but you got away with it

yada yada yada lol....

I think he doth protest too much "

me to

» Add a new message to this topic