FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > ex back!

ex back!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just before any smart ass comments something not quite right... No nothing to do with me. But sometimes to talk about that might be interesting.

We all had our heart broken some more than once but for most or maybe I'm assuming there we just pack our bags and leave never look back. What if you wanted your ex back or if your ex wanted you back? Ex for a reason? Or do you believe everything can be fix and made better from learning and hard work when it comes to relationships?

Or be single become a swinger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a hopeless romantic

Technically you can make any relationship work, the problem is that sometimes to make it work you have to make sacrifices / changes / compromises and that can mean changing who you are. And nobody wants to change who they are so they live in hope the other person will change but they don't want to change either so ye end up continuing to clash n gettin nowhere and eventually the relationship turns toxic! So yeah it's possible but seldom do people realise change is needed if it's to work and it's not easy to change

By *enandmollyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

It does happen that exs get reunited, I have seen it a few times. Sometimes the time out and away from each other gives the individuals time to mature, reflect, experience the world but they always hold a candle for the one they left and do try to rekindle it if at all possible. I've seen it work for some couples

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I would myself move on always it's easier. But I do know sometimes the easiest way might not be best way.... Yes change and maturity it's always the biggest thing.

I generally believe that an ex is an ex for a reason

BUT

I think if two people want it to work then it can.

Sometimes love isn't enough and changes have to be made, on both sides.

The two people just have to remember that they are not the same two people they were in their previous existence but two new people meeting fresh.

The past plays a part but it has to be let go and it can't determine their new future

I love you, now change.

DEF A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for me i was a made a fool out off once but never again only get one chance she fucked up her loss.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Er My ex I get on with really well supposed the fact he don't live in Ireland. He has been a part of my life for over 23 yrs.

We have children together.

What will be will be may sound a strange thing to say but now I would class him as a good friend.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"DEF A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for me i was a made a fool out off once but never again only get one chance she fucked up her loss."

there s always the chance of being made a fool when you fall for someone so unless you are not going to let someone in then you are making a fool of the person falling for you no ? also id suggest letting it go holding on to even hatred means you will become bitter

I'm also a bit of a glass glass half full kinda gal, love can conquer all

"I'm also a bit of a glass glass half full kinda gal, love can conquer all "

It always feels that way when you're in love

"I'm also a bit of a glass glass half full kinda gal, love can conquer all

It always feels that way when you're in love "

That's very true

"DEF A BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for me i was a made a fool out off once but never again only get one chance she fucked up her loss.

there s always the chance of being made a fool when you fall for someone so unless you are not going to let someone in then you are making a fool of the person falling for you no ? also id suggest letting it go holding on to even hatred means you will become bitter "

oh def over it now mate

I met my ex for the first time in 12 years last year. I often think about her an when I saw her I was blown away.

Stirred up a lot of feelings for me. She married now. But triona if u ever wanted to try again with me I'm here!!

Interesting comments.

For me an ex is an ex. I never go back.

I also don't compromise very well and as I like "me" I'm not about to "change" for anyone..

If I meet and like someone I don't expect them to change either.

An ex is an ex for a reason I'd say though there are exceptions to every rule.

» Add a new message to this topic