FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > laser eye treatment

laser eye treatment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

Is it good anyone had it done. .

My friend is having it done next week. Any people wear glasses all the time would by consider it or happy having the sexy glasses look.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good question as I am considering it as I have to wear glasses for reading and driving.

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

I'm the same don't have to wear mine all the time but I have for reading and watching TV too

Would you let me know how it goes for them please as I hope to see if I am suitable in a few weeks.

I got it done 4 years ago. Best money I've ever spent and I was only a part time glass wearer

I know several people who have had it & they've all been happy with the results.

Just don't watch the 'how do they do it' programme before going!

Nice1. I got tested a while ago but they told me I needed a lens fitted in my eyes permanently....this place in Belfast do it all they say

I had it done about 8 years ago and needed glasses again after 2 years but only a light prescription. I would definitely recommend it to anyone! It was the best money I ever spent, I was literally blind before hand and now I only need them really to make things clear. Go for it

I wouldn't mind wearing glassed in a few years with a light prescription I just hate having to put them on to look at prices in the shops etc lol

I don't mean to sound like an ass or a big headed dick but a few peeps here need it

They look in the mirror and think their gods gift.

Laser treatment would go astray lol

Rant over

"I don't mean to sound like an ass or a big headed dick but a few peeps here need it

They look in the mirror and think their gods gift.

Laser treatment would go astray lol

Rant over"

I think most of them have messaged me at some stage....

I've been considering getting it done for a while now as I have to wear glasses all the time. Have heard good and bad results about it. .All depends on how bad your eyesight is I guess

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I worked in optics for a long time and have a reasonable rx and have to wear my glasses all the time. I used to wear contacts but can't read with them in now. One of our opticians had it done. . She had a really high rx and it worked well. I still choose to wear my glasses ..kinda feel I don't look like me without them lol.. but I love glasses and different frames so I'm not bothered. If I had the money to spare I would get it done...

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

I had it done 5 years ago, only takes about 20 min an eye only bad bit is the smell off your eye burning and sound of little can opener thing cutting the top off.

Only problem i find with it is having to wear sunglasses in strong light

"I had it done 5 years ago, only takes about 20 min an eye only bad bit is the smell off your eye burning and sound of little can opener thing cutting the top off.

Only problem i find with it is having to wear sunglasses in strong light"

did your get the lens thing in your eyes?

I know two people that had laser treatment a few years back maybe five or so. . . . . Both are back wearing glasses again so i don't know if the treatment is a permanent success or not or whether it can be re done. . .

I haven't it done (yet) but I used to work in that business. I can only say, don't safe money on cheaper treatments. It's well worth spending the extra money with the newest lasers. Results are more precise and also side effects such as poor night vision are less likely.

I will research it well before I do anything. thanks for the advise. x

Hubby got it done about a month ago, he was blind as a bat lol in and out in 2hrs and now has perfect vision.

Best money he ever spent

"I had it done 5 years ago, only takes about 20 min an eye only bad bit is the smell off your eye burning and sound of little can opener thing cutting the top off.

Only problem i find with it is having to wear sunglasses in strong l

ight"

sane here. I cant leave home without my sunglasses.had it done some years ago.was a great success but the sunshine kills my eyes.

Only problem i find with it is having to wear sunglasses in strong l

ightsane here. I cant leave home without my sunglasses.had it done some years ago.was a great success but the sunshine kills my eyes."

I don't mind sunglasses as I wear them driving all the time....I would just love my eyesight back lol

Go for it so. It doesnt hurt a bit.just like a bit of dust in your eye for a day or two.its well worth it. I was blind as a bat without glasses before.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Having worn since I was little I thought this treatment would be a great thing when it first came to the market I sought advice from both my optician and gp both advised me to hold off as it was fairly new and can only improve with time. I took that advise and again a few years later I asked the questions this time I got a more informed answer I also asked an eye surgeon who I had met trough my job he had a look at my eyes and told me yes it would work but it is highly probable that I would need glasses again within two to five years. Best advise is to get the information from the professionals each of us will probably have a different result some more successful than others

Its a bitch in the throws of passion to loose the glasses but it can be great fun searching around for them

"Having worn since I was little I thought this treatment would be a great thing when it first came to the market I sought advice from both my optician and gp both advised me to hold off as it was fairly new and can only improve with time. I took that advise and again a few years later I asked the questions this time I got a more informed answer I also asked an eye surgeon who I had met trough my job he had a look at my eyes and told me yes it would work but it is highly probable that I would need glasses again within two to five years. Best advise is to get the information from the professionals each of us will probably have a different result some more successful than others

Its a bitch in the throws of passion to loose the glasses but it can be great fun searching around for them "

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

"

did your get the lens thing in your eyes?

"

Nope they just cut around front of your eyeball flip it up burn out the blurry bits and flip it back down again

I had it done nearly 4 years ago I was blind as a bat and now I have perfect vision. 3200euros is what I paid at that time. A lot of money but the best thing ever. Was told that the younger you get the better it lasts longer.

I had it done 9 months again i was blind as a bat and have perfect vision now money well spent

» Add a new message to this topic