FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single/Wish you were not/Attached

Single/Wish you were not/Attached

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lushtoosh2014 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wicklow

I find it hard to believe looking at a lot of fantastic profile pics that so many people are single, both men and women.

Soooooo out of interest are you single and happy, single and wish you were not or single and secretly attached?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/09/14 21:47:12]

Happy.......I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and hope this is played http://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM

Yea im happy enough been single well for the moment anyway not in any rush to settle down yet.

Happily single but if the right guy comes along I'd be open to changing my mind

"Yea im happy enough been single well for the moment anyway not in any rush to settle down yet."
nice new avatar pic Biggles

Enjoying being single - making up for the lost years lol!

Wicklow

"Happy.......I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and hope this is played http://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM

"

Great song, enjoy the day.

"Yea im happy enough been single well for the moment anyway not in any rush to settle down yet. nice new avatar pic Biggles "

thank u lads like urs to.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I'm happy being single and ready 2 mingle

"I'm happy being single and ready 2 mingle "

Love it!

I have been single for a while now and still happy to be one.

Only if I meet the right girl (smart, independent, strong minded, sexy, naughty, slightly perverted -just like I), I will be happy to move to an attached life, otherwise I see no point.

Wicklow

"I have been single for a while now and still happy to be one.

Only if I meet the right girl (smart, independent, strong minded, sexy, naughty, slightly perverted -just like I), I will be happy to move to an attached life, otherwise I see no point.

"

Very funny!

"I have been single for a while now and still happy to be one.

Very funny! "

Why funny? It is true

Wicklow

It just made me laugh, especially the slightly perverted bit.

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"I find it hard to believe looking at a lot of fantastic profile pics that so many people are single, both men and women.

Soooooo out of interest are you single and happy, single and wish you were not or single and secretly attached?

"

. Single and happy. Financially independent and travel a lot so not stuck in one place all the time. Lots of hobbies and interests. Stay in at least three different places each week. Would probably have difficulty settling down now. Current life style suits me/

By *haggy13Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere nice :-)

Single and happy

"I find it hard to believe looking at a lot of fantastic profile pics that so many people are single, both men and women.

"

Yes it's very interesting indeed, a women's profile they say they r single yet they can't accommodate, and when chatting they won't meet u in their own town for a coffee, can't ring them after working hours. Honesty would be best as personally I don't care if they are attached

"It just made me laugh, especially the slightly perverted bit. "

You are right, I should not say 'slightly' hahaha

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes it's very interesting indeed, a women's profile they say they r single yet they can't accommodate, and when chatting they won't meet u in their own town for a coffee, can't ring them after working hours. Honesty would be best as personally I don't care if they are attached "

Maybe they are being honest.....might have children and will not accommodate with them in the house. As for not meeting in home town maybe they want to keep this side of their life private and do not want 1000s of questions if seen with a strange man from family and friends

"

Single and staying that way and won't be changing anytime soon for anyone

Single and staying that way and won't be changing anytime soon for anyone "

Love you just as you are Duffer

Love you just as you are Duffer "

Yes it's very interesting indeed, a women's profile they say they r single yet they can't accommodate, and when chatting they won't meet u in their own town for a coffee, can't ring them after working hours. Honesty would be best as personally I don't care if they are attached

Maybe they are being honest.....might have children and will not accommodate with them in the house. As for not meeting in home town maybe they want to keep this side of their life private and do not want 1000s of questions if seen with a strange man from family and friends "

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Love you just as you are Duffer "

ditto lol

Im completly single and can def can acc it just finding the right lady too meet so many profiles saying they travel and when u ask they say dont plus too alot off people are busy outside fab and people have too respect that just my in take on it.

"

I am attached.

By *oney2977Woman  over a year ago

waterford

im single and happy but if the right guy popped up id def give it a go with him lifes to short to not take a chance .

Single all the way with bells on !!

I'm single & happy but if the right guy came along it would be a different story but u know what, being single is nicer, u get to make your own rules about stuff & not having to worry about somebody else's feelings!

Also, I have on my profile I can't accommodate, it's because I live in a small town & in the town & the neighbour beside me is in a social club I'm in so I have to be careful because they do talk!

Single and staying that way and won't be changing anytime soon for anyone "

No1 would stick ya!!

No1 would stick ya!! "

I go to their house or book a hotel!

Im single but have kid so can only accom mornings when not working. I can travel within reason for evening meets but have plan ahead and usually have other plans

Love you just as you are Duffer

ditto lol"

Awwww Mrs S you really do care

No1 would stick ya!! "

Ha ha just in small doses lol

I should add, I work away from home and can accommodate in dublin, free also for day, evening or night time meets

Sucks been single sometimes but it's alot less hassle to so def happy to be single and as for the pics comment. Alot of pics are deceiving ha

Wicklow

"Sucks been single sometimes but it's alot less hassle to so def happy to be single and as for the pics comment. Alot of pics are deceiving ha "

Maybe you have not met the right woman. I have seen a lot of fab abs amongst other things on this site, don't burst the bubble by telling me they are photoshopped!

» Add a new message to this topic