FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > why ?

why ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why does every thread on this forum end up in people tearing pieces out of each other ?

weve been away for ages from here and nothings changed.. did keep an eye on it from afar and omg... what a sight it was..

why does it always end up like that ???

too many egos ?

too many regs think they can say anything ?

anyhow no doubt this thread will end up like ive asked about.. well, that's if anyone replies..

fuck, its great to be back !!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why does every thread on this forum end up in people tearing pieces out of each other ?

weve been away for ages from here and nothings changed.. did keep an eye on it from afar and omg... what a sight it was..

too many egos ?

anyhow no doubt this thread will end up like ive asked about.. well, that's if anyone replies..

fuck, its great to be back !!"

Hay welcome back and hay I think the sun is going to shine tomorrow ...ye haw

awww nice, I loves you man !!

Welcome back

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Welcome back your hungover threads was hilarious.

Or the think we still pissed

I hope the sun shines for everyone tomorrow

sure what would the ireland forum be without an oul ruck to keep it fresh and interesting, and it makes for most entertaining reading watching people trying to outdo each other

Should it be renamed EGO land

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"sure what would the ireland forum be without an oul ruck to keep it fresh and interesting, and it makes for most entertaining reading watching people trying to outdo each other "

i love the how great am i threads the most - though how deep and sensitive threads come a close second

aww feeling the love lol..

im not thinking its gonna hang around lmao

how does one wean themselves off these forums ?

they become quite addictive.. and I know the addiction will come again !!

"sure what would the ireland forum be without an oul ruck to keep it fresh and interesting, and it makes for most entertaining reading watching people trying to outdo each other

i love the how great am i threads the most - though how deep and sensitive threads come a close second"

but here willy, how great am I??? I need reassurance that I'm still really really really class

newcastle

"sure what would the ireland forum be without an oul ruck to keep it fresh and interesting, and it makes for most entertaining reading watching people trying to outdo each other

i love the how great am i threads the most - though how deep and sensitive threads come a close second

you are class rinky - i might bake you a cake to show my love for you

but here willy, how great am I??? I need reassurance that I'm still really really really class "

newcastle

that was weird

There's not enough experts in sarcasm, I think that's the problem

but here willy, how great am I??? I need reassurance that I'm still really really really class "

aw cheers willy, you're really fucking class yourself matey

"There's not enough experts in sarcasm, I think that's the problem "

Pmsl.....

It's easy to spot a sarcastic comment on here sure, the wee icon at the end always gives it away.

newcastle

but here willy, how great am I??? I need reassurance that I'm still really really really class

aw cheers willy, you're really fucking class yourself matey "

would you like to be my friend now - we could hang about and start a clique

aw cheers willy, you're really fucking class yourself matey

would you like to be my friend now - we could hang about and start a clique "

uppa cliques!

"It's easy to spot a sarcastic comment on here sure, the wee icon at the end always gives it away."

What's sarcasm

You mean like that

"It's easy to spot a sarcastic comment on here sure, the wee icon at the end always gives it away."

See I'm not and expert yet, I'm learning from you

"It's easy to spot a sarcastic comment on here sure, the wee icon at the end always gives it away.

See I'm not and expert yet, I'm learning from you "

I prefer not to use the wee , he gets on my wick tbh.

"It's easy to spot a sarcastic comment on here sure, the wee icon at the end always gives it away.

See I'm not and expert yet, I'm learning from you

I prefer not to use the wee , he gets on my wick tbh."

I'll watch what you do then and maybe I'll get better at it

Hate sourcasm

"Why does every thread on this forum end up in people tearing pieces out of each other ?

too many egos ?

fuck, its great to be back !!"

Hope it's turned out how you asked

no, too much back slapping... yuk !

Very rare a really good forum post comes up. Half the time its the same repeated posts.

"no, too much back slapping... yuk !"

Exactly, more fun when there's a ruckus!

fight fight fight fight....

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

"Very rare a really good forum post comes up. Half the time its the same repeated posts."
True for you. There are some of the silliest childish topics ever, and then the repeats, "lyrics of the day" and they go and paste in 42 verses of a song, and someone replies adding onto the already way too long post, farcical. Waste of time, most of the topics. Like, which do you prefer, white or black, which side of the bed do you sleep on, and on and on it goes, the most inane topics ever!!

42 verses? That's some song!

Much better to be passive aggressive and mask bitchiness with LMAO after your post, that makes for a way more substantial post and better read

South

Then there's the clique, oh my God, if anyone dares say something against a clique member, they swoop down on you like a pack of wolves ready to devour you. They lambaste you, vilify you, try to get the forum against you. We all know who they are, so by now most don't take them seriously. I bet a torrent of abuse will come flying my way shortly, either here or in private messages, as happens

South

"42 verses? That's some song!

Much better to be passive aggressive and mask bitchiness with LMAO after your post, that makes for a way more substantial post and better read "

Come on Lolli, you know what I mean, slight exaggeration, I admit, but copying and pasting the entire song into a post is so juvenile and inane, don't you agree? LMFAO ha ha ha

Fab life is really simple,its just some people insist on making it sound difficult.

"Then there's the clique, oh my God, if anyone dares say something against a clique member, they swoop down on you like a pack of wolves ready to devour you. They lambaste you, vilify you, try to get the forum against you. We all know who they are, so by now most don't take them seriously. I bet a torrent of abuse will come flying my way shortly, either here or in private messages, as happens "

Hope your keeping well tonight tony? How life treating ya? All good I hope?

Much better to be passive aggressive and mask bitchiness with LMAO after your post, that makes for a way more substantial post and better read Come on Lolli, you know what I mean, slight exaggeration, I admit, but copying and pasting the entire song into a post is so juvenile and inane, don't you agree? LMFAO ha ha ha"

No I don't agree, if that's not your thing then ignore the thread and don't read it seeing as how you find it so tedious

"Fab life is really simple,its just some people insist on making it sound difficult."

tho single males have a tufff time....sarcasm???...moi????????

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 22:44:20]

South

Much better to be passive aggressive and mask bitchiness with LMAO after your post, that makes for a way more substantial post and better read Come on Lolli, you know what I mean, slight exaggeration, I admit, but copying and pasting the entire song into a post is so juvenile and inane, don't you agree? LMFAO ha ha ha

No I don't agree, if that's not your thing then ignore the thread and don't read it seeing as how you find it so tedious "

I do ignore them, I was just illustrating how childish and inane and silly some of the posts are,if you had taken the time to read my post properly! LMFAO Now don't go dragging this post into a slagging match, there's always one trying to do just that, the OPs point!

"Then there's the clique, oh my God, if anyone dares say something against a clique member, they swoop down on you like a pack of wolves ready to devour you. They lambaste you, vilify you, try to get the forum against you. We all know who they are, so by now most don't take them seriously. I bet a torrent of abuse will come flying my way shortly, either here or in private messages, as happens "

Who's in the clique....

If you feel so strongly about it,

Start talking....

Much better to be passive aggressive and mask bitchiness with LMAO after your post, that makes for a way more substantial post and better read Come on Lolli, you know what I mean, slight exaggeration, I admit, but copying and pasting the entire song into a post is so juvenile and inane, don't you agree? LMFAO ha ha ha

No I don't agree, if that's not your thing then ignore the thread and don't read it seeing as how you find it so tedious I do ignore them, I was just illustrating how childish and inane and silly some of the posts are,if you had taken the time to read my post properly! LMFAO Now don't go dragging this post into a slagging match, there's always one trying to do just that, the OPs point! "

"On the right side of the bed and on my side "

You posted in the what side of the bed do you sleep on thread That you found so tedious...... Just saying

South

"Then there's the clique, oh my God, if anyone dares say something against a clique member, they swoop down on you like a pack of wolves ready to devour you. They lambaste you, vilify you, try to get the forum against you. We all know who they are, so by now most don't take them seriously. I bet a torrent of abuse will come flying my way shortly, either here or in private messages, as happens

Hope your keeping well tonight tony? How life treating ya? All good I hope? "

Doing fine man, thanks for asking, just waiting for the first salvo to be fired! Life has it's ups and downs my man, but you roll with the punches. Damn, I hate clichés!

No I don't agree, if that's not your thing then ignore the thread and don't read it seeing as how you find it so tedious I do ignore them, I was just illustrating how childish and inane and silly some of the posts are,if you had taken the time to read my post properly! LMFAO Now don't go dragging this post into a slagging match, there's always one trying to do just that, the OPs point! "

This isn't a slagging match, you voiced your opinion about a thread posted by a certain fab member really, a passive aggressive dig, I merely pointed out that that's what you do and then pop lmao at the end. As if that makes it ok?

I don't wish to hijack a thread, especially not a thread where somebody's taken a break then returned (hi Diamonds nice to see you back, looking forward ti your Saturday/Sunday morning hangover threads they give me a giggle)

Mr silhouette, as usual you must certainly be right your always positive contribution to the forums shows you to be a stand up guy. Your thought provoking threads have always been a staple of the forums and I for one love them LMFAO

South

No I don't agree, if that's not your thing then ignore the thread and don't read it seeing as how you find it so tedious I do ignore them, I was just illustrating how childish and inane and silly some of the posts are,if you had taken the time to read my post properly! LMFAO Now don't go dragging this post into a slagging match, there's always one trying to do just that, the OPs point!

You posted in the what side of the bed do you sleep on thread That you found so tedious...... Just saying"

Wow I must have a fan club, you actually trawel the posts to see what I write! CC you are something else! Didn't think you cared, lol.

newcastle

"Then there's the clique, oh my God, if anyone dares say something against a clique member, they swoop down on you like a pack of wolves ready to devour you. They lambaste you, vilify you, try to get the forum against you. We all know who they are, so by now most don't take them seriously. I bet a torrent of abuse will come flying my way shortly, either here or in private messages, as happens

Who's in the clique....

Start talking.... "

in a totally unrelated topic did you post that you played football

No I don't agree, if that's not your thing then ignore the thread and don't read it seeing as how you find it so tedious I do ignore them, I was just illustrating how childish and inane and silly some of the posts are,if you had taken the time to read my post properly! LMFAO Now don't go dragging this post into a slagging match, there's always one trying to do just that, the OPs point!

You posted in the what side of the bed do you sleep on thread That you found so tedious...... Just saying"

You posted in the what side of the bed do you sleep on thread That you found so tedious...... Just saying Wow I must have a fan club, you actually trawel the posts to see what I write! CC you are something else! Didn't think you cared, lol. "

I'm not her and definitely not a fan LMFAO

see, I knew this would happen and I didn't even have to fuel it..

now, I think the whoe thread points one thing out..

Im always right.. and that's a fact

remember that bitches xx

South

Who's in the clique....

Start talking.... "

Well seeing as you as.... You see it did not take long for me to get castigated and questioned. I rest my case!! DILLIGAF

Who's in the clique....

Start talking....

in a totally unrelated topic did you post that you played football"

Yes I do...

Hope your keeping well tonight tony? How life treating ya? All good I hope? Doing fine man, thanks for asking, just waiting for the first salvo to be fired! Life has it's ups and downs my man, but you roll with the punches. Damn, I hate clichés! "

I think you create those punches quite well, keep up the good work and I'm glad your enjoying yourself, it takes all sorts

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Someone must be bored again!! Hmmm

Must have such a boring life!!!

Who's in the clique....

Start talking.... Well seeing as you as.... You see it did not take long for me to get castigated and questioned. I rest my case!! DILLIGAF"

That has nothing to do with a "clique" tony, more to do with the fact that you're a dick and this becomes more and more evident each time you post LMFAO

A clique must be defined then by sticking up for fellow fabbers LMFAO

"Someone must be bored again!! Hmmm

Must have such a boring life!!! "

tried to get ya on my fabbing binge earlier...but ur in the nofab club!!!...udderwise im sure i wudda found someat!!!

sorry just though id annoy people who like good grammar!!!!...bored...moi???

newcastle

Who's in the clique....

Start talking....

Yes I do... "

can i mail you a football related question then - its not weird honestly

"see, I knew this would happen and I didn't even have to fuel it..

now, I think the whoe thread points one thing out..

Im always right.. and that's a fact

remember that bitches xx

"

Oh you lil monkeys

Who's in the clique....

Start talking....

Yes I do...

can i mail you a football related question then - its not weird honestly"

as long as its got nothing to do with all Ireland tickets....

around

tried to get ya on my fabbing binge earlier...but ur in the nofab club!!!...udderwise im sure i wudda found someat!!!

sorry just though id annoy people who like good grammar!!!!...bored...moi???"

I'll open a thread just for anyone that wants to say they'd like to 'Fab' me then..lol

"

That has nothing to do with a "clique" tony, more to do with the fact that you're a dick and this becomes more and more evident each time you post LMFAO "

Then there's that.

South

Who's in the clique....

Start talking.... Well seeing as you as.... You see it did not take long for me to get castigated and questioned. I rest my case!! DILLIGAF

That has nothing to do with a "clique" tony, more to do with the fact that you're a dick and this becomes more and more evident each time you post LMFAO "

Proves my case, personal insults from CC and it did not take long for the clique to descend, as I predicted, following my every post, I love when I am proven right, I was wondering how long before you cloak came of CC!! Have a fun night fabsters and clique members. I love when you show true colours! Sorry OP, but I did say it earlier - clique always swarm

sorry just though id annoy people who like good grammar!!!!...bored...moi???I'll open a thread just for anyone that wants to say they'd like to 'Fab' me then..lol "

dare ya!!!!!...tongues out lads..get ready to kiss some ass!!!

Who's in the clique....

Start talking.... Well seeing as you as.... You see it did not take long for me to get castigated and questioned. I rest my case!! DILLIGAF

Well put

Who's in the clique....

That has nothing to do with a "clique" tony, more to do with the fact that you're a dick and this becomes more and more evident each time you post LMFAO Proves my case, personal insults from CC and it did not take long for the clique to descend, as I predicted, following my every post, I love when I am proven right, I was wondering how long before you cloak came of CC!! Have a fun night fabsters and clique members. I love when you show true colours! Sorry OP, but I did say it earlier - clique always swarm"

Yet again, I am not "CC" - obsessed much?!

Actually ya know, fuck it. Tony, you're a base level troll, a dime a dozen. Ok a fairly sinister troll but still just a troll. How little do you have that this us how you get your kicks??

Where's ginger pubes, sad act? (Hope ya'll have seen Kevin amd Perry go large)

As for my thread, don't like it, don't read it. I feckin like music and frankly your opinion to me means sweet fa.

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddy

Do you think he goes for a wank afterwards?

around

sorry just though id annoy people who like good grammar!!!!...bored...moi???I'll open a thread just for anyone that wants to say they'd like to 'Fab' me then..lol

dare ya!!!!!...tongues out lads..get ready to kiss some ass!!!"

No rimming lads...

"Do you think he goes for a wank afterwards? "

Possibly. ..."mmmm I said LMFAO so much tonight. ....mmmmmm cliques"

now slow down everyone...

were not used to all these new profiles !!!!

takes a while to catch up on usernames etc etc...

form an orderly queue please...

Now... on a scale of 1 to 10, please inform me whos top of the food chain ( being a 1 ) and, whos bottom of the food chain ( being a 10 )

cus, I need to know the new pecking order in here again !!

god forbid I annoy someone popular in the future

"Actually ya know, fuck it. Tony, you're a base level troll, a dime a dozen. Ok a fairly sinister troll but still just a troll. How little do you have that this us how you get your kicks??

As for my thread, don't like it, don't read it. I feckin like music and frankly your opinion to me means sweet fa.

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddy"

Do you think 22 verses will suffice?

"now slow down everyone...

were not used to all these new profiles !!!!

takes a while to catch up on usernames etc etc...

form an orderly queue please...

Now... on a scale of 1 to 10, please inform me whos top of the food chain ( being a 1 ) and, whos bottom of the food chain ( being a 10 )

cus, I need to know the new pecking order in here again !!

god forbid I annoy someone popular in the future "

My amp goes up to 11

"Actually ya know, fuck it. Tony, you're a base level troll, a dime a dozen. Ok a fairly sinister troll but still just a troll. How little do you have that this us how you get your kicks??

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddy

Do you think 22 verses will suffice? "

Its easily nearer 175 by now

South

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddy"

Wow man, you are taking this way too seriously, ha ha ha, calm down my good fellow, I was merely pointing out to the OP that there are some rather inane posts on here, repetitive, etc., and I also said to wait for a while then the clique would swing into full force and, hey presto, you they did. Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers, sure what else are feathers for!! DILLIGAF

South

Who's in the clique....

That has nothing to do with a "clique" tony, more to do with the fact that you're a dick and this becomes more and more evident each time you post LMFAO Proves my case, personal insults from CC and it did not take long for the clique to descend, as I predicted, following my every post, I love when I am proven right, I was wondering how long before you cloak came of CC!! Have a fun night fabsters and clique members. I love when you show true colours! Sorry OP, but I did say it earlier - clique always swarm

Yet again, I am not "CC" - obsessed much?!"

Whatever you say DILLIGAF

My town

Just one thing to say

LMFAO

South

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

"

Hey ditto DILLIGAF

Who's in the clique....

That has nothing to do with a "clique" tony, more to do with the fact that you're a dick and this becomes more and more evident each time you post LMFAO Proves my case, personal insults from CC and it did not take long for the clique to descend, as I predicted, following my every post, I love when I am proven right, I was wondering how long before you cloak came of CC!! Have a fun night fabsters and clique members. I love when you show true colours! Sorry OP, but I did say it earlier - clique always swarm

Yet again, I am not "CC" - obsessed much?!Whatever you say DILLIGAF"

Well you obviously do give a fuck LMFAO

South

Who's in the clique....

Yet again, I am not "CC" - obsessed much?!Whatever you say DILLIGAF

Well you obviously do give a fuck LMFAO"

You reckon. You took your time to chime in and lambaste me, I knew, though, you would eventually un-cloak. Bet you had to use google! DILLIGAF

My town

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

Hey ditto DILLIGAF "

no tony I was being sarcastic me bad

Now dilligaf!!!

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

"

South

Who's in the clique....

Well you obviously do give a fuck LMFAO"

Yep only to those worthy ha ha ha

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

Hey ditto DILLIGAF "

What does

DILLIGAF mean......

South

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

"

Hey Red, welcome to the pleasuredome!

South

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

Hey ditto DILLIGAF

What does

DILLIGAF mean...... "

Now that is the question!

Who's in the clique....

Well you obviously do give a fuck LMFAOYou reckon. You took your time to chime in and lambaste me, I knew, though, you would eventually un-cloak. Bet you had to use google! DILLIGAF"

un cloak?? Sorry have the forums turned into an episode of scooby door??

You can think what you want and keep imagining I'm whoever you want me to be

My town

Do I look like I give a fuck

right no more fighting!! POINTS PROVEN!!!! go to bed ffs!!

redhott.. lovely fkn breasts

everyone look at those tits and stop fighting!!!

mmmmm

Don't even get me started on this topic cause I'll get abused and eaten by voulchers again... not that I care, I just really wanted to say Mrs diamond you look fine on those pics xxxx

South

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

Hey ditto DILLIGAF no tony I was being sarcastic me bad

Now dilligaf!!!"

Doooh, I didn't know, ha ha ha!!!!!!

sorry just though id annoy people who like good grammar!!!!...bored...moi???I'll open a thread just for anyone that wants to say they'd like to 'Fab' me then..lol

dare ya!!!!!...tongues out lads..get ready to kiss some ass!!!

No rimming lads... "

awww....pretty please..

My town

"Do I look like I give a fuck

"

that is what the the abbreviations. Stand for

Lmfao

South

"Don't even get me started on this topic cause I'll get abused and eaten by voulchers again... not that I care, I just really wanted to say Mrs diamond you look fine on those pics xxxx"
I know the feeling, just let it slide right over you ok

South

Lmfao "

10 out of 10 for the clever little googler in the corner

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Surely if you all ignore his post and carry on as if he wasn't here would he not get bored and go away. He knows he is going to get a reaction so that's why he posts

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

Hey ditto DILLIGAF

What does

DILLIGAF mean...... Now that is the question! "

Yes Numpty that's why I asked it...

South

"Surely if you all ignore his post and carry on as if he wasn't here would he not get bored and go away. He knows he is going to get a reaction so that's why he posts "
Wow that's a bit harsh, don't you think.

My town

Lmfao 10 out of 10 for the clever little googler in the corner "

tony do one will you you nasty sarcastic little man

South

"Just one thing to say

LMFAO

Hey ditto DILLIGAF

What does

DILLIGAF mean...... Now that is the question!

Yes Numpty that's why I asked it... "

"Surely if you all ignore his post and carry on as if he wasn't here would he not get bored and go away. He knows he is going to get a reaction so that's why he posts "

Who are you talking about exactly?

"right no more fighting!! POINTS PROVEN!!!! go to bed ffs!!

mmmmm"

Hahaha, likewise.

I'm off to my nest. Night peeps

South

Lmfao 10 out of 10 for the clever little googler in the corner tony do one will you you nasty sarcastic little man

"

Now now don't start getting personal, tut tut,

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddyWow man, you are taking this way too seriously, ha ha ha, calm down my good fellow, I was merely pointing out to the OP that there are some rather inane posts on here, repetitive, etc., and I also said to wait for a while then the clique would swing into full force and, hey presto, you they did. Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers, sure what else are feathers for!! DILLIGAF"

what makes you think I was anything other than calm? You're a keyboard warrior, hardly going to break a sweat over you.

Don't backpedal so hard, shows little integrity, the post you named (lyrics thread) was a little sideswipe....meh grow a set.

Clique? Possibly, one thing forumites seem to have in common is boredom with your boooooooorrrrriiiiiinnng repetitive posts. Yup we're a clique lil buddy

mmmmm

Hahaha, likewise.

I'm off to my nest. Night peeps "

Good thinking red my friend - oh damn, is that too cliquey??

Nite ALL!!!

mmmmm

Hahaha, likewise.

I'm off to my nest. Night peeps "

Ohhhh red... Yum yum

South

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddyWow man, you are taking this way too seriously, ha ha ha, calm down my good fellow, I was merely pointing out to the OP that there are some rather inane posts on here, repetitive, etc., and I also said to wait for a while then the clique would swing into full force and, hey presto, you they did. Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers, sure what else are feathers for!! DILLIGAF

what makes you think I was anything other than calm? You're a keyboard warrior, hardly going to break a sweat over you.

Don't backpedal so hard, shows little integrity, the post you named (lyrics thread) was a little sideswipe....meh grow a set.

Clique? Possibly, one thing forumites seem to have in common is boredom with your boooooooorrrrriiiiiinnng repetitive posts. Yup we're a clique lil buddy "

well then why keep answering them? ha ha ha!!!

Belfast

"Surely if you all ignore his post and carry on as if he wasn't here would he not get bored and go away. He knows he is going to get a reaction so that's why he posts

Who are you talking about exactly? "

You only joined the thread 5 minutes ago so I don't think it was you I was talking about

double double yum yum

( . ) ( . )

night night everyone xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Again a lot of people getting rialed by a few once again he's going to bed satisfied (better than a wank to him) and ur getting wound up

South

Goodnight y'all, thanks for the laugh, I just love the clique, I think I am a secret member!! LMFAO

Belfast

"Again a lot of people getting rialed by a few once again he's going to bed satisfied (better than a wank to him) and ur getting wound up "

"Again a lot of people getting rialed by a few once again he's going to bed satisfied (better than a wank to him) and ur getting wound up "

Speak for yourself. I for one am not wound up at all, merely amused

newcastle

my head hurts

South

Good man CJ, couldn't resist the temptation, eh? I just love it.

Away and start your own threads, raise debate and show us all how one should use the forums....m'kay lil buddyWow man, you are taking this way too seriously, ha ha ha, calm down my good fellow, I was merely pointing out to the OP that there are some rather inane posts on here, repetitive, etc., and I also said to wait for a while then the clique would swing into full force and, hey presto, you they did. Sorry if I ruffled a few feathers, sure what else are feathers for!! DILLIGAF

Clique? Possibly, one thing forumites seem to have in common is boredom with your boooooooorrrrriiiiiinnng repetitive posts. Yup we're a clique lil buddy well then why keep answering them? ha ha ha!!!"

Generally I don't but you seem awful needy

"Surely if you all ignore his post and carry on as if he wasn't here would he not get bored and go away. He knows he is going to get a reaction so that's why he posts

Who are you talking about exactly?

You only joined the thread 5 minutes ago so I don't think it was you I was talking about"

Abit harsh there can an innocent man not ask an innocent question?

South

Clique? Possibly, one thing forumites seem to have in common is boredom with your boooooooorrrrriiiiiinnng repetitive posts. Yup we're a clique lil buddy well then why keep answering them? ha ha ha!!!

Generally I don't but you seem awful needy"

Very perceptive, or do you just believe everything you are told? You got me there, I am so needy, it isn't funny, well actually, it is ha ha ha ha LMFAO (that one is just for you ok)

Fair point.

South

"Again a lot of people getting rialed by a few once again he's going to bed satisfied (better than a wank to him) and ur getting wound up

Fair point. "

Yep very fair

Ok lil buddy

Funny how some get their kicks in here, takes all sorts

If you can't get a shag wind the fuck outta people to get a buzz, each to their own.

South

"Again a lot of people getting rialed by a few once again he's going to bed satisfied (better than a wank to him) and ur getting wound up

If you can't get a shag wind the fuck outta people to get a buzz, each to their own."

wow what a perceptive bunch we have in tonight, and original also!! One thing I am not short of my friend, to be honest with you, but let's not start on that

If you can't get a shag wind the fuck outta people to get a buzz, each to their own.wow what a perceptive bunch we have in tonight, and original also!! One thing I am not short of my friend, to be honest with you, but let's not start on that "

Go on then show us your long list of veri's

Come on you bunch of hypocrites you all reading and posting and also amusing yourself in the process nothing more pleasurable than criticising someone else!