FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > valadations

valadations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orney hun OP   Couple  over a year ago

galway

i definatly think profiles up six months or more without a meet or valadation should be removed their are alot of men posing as a couple especially in west of ireland could we start a process to get this lookedd into to sort out these sad people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

I agree, but then there are fake profiles on here verified, but verifications are hidden, so you would have to ask who is validating these "fakes"? I know someone on here, at least one anyway, who has 2 profiles, both verified but hidden verifications

galway

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 17:59:15]

South

"[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 17:59:15]"
I guess that possible, but before meeting, people should insist on seeing validations, but then again, can they be trusted? Most people are genuine, but there are some who just aren't

galway

ya some guys set up fake profiles as well to valadate themselves

South

"ya some guys set up fake profiles as well to valiadate themselves"
It isn't that easy, however, in order to make a validation, you must first be validated, so it is not just setting up a profile, it needs verification before giving one, but there are people I am sure verifying people knowing they have more than one profile. As I said, I definitely know of one!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I agree, but then there are fake profiles on here verified, but verifications are hidden, so you would have to ask who is validating these "fakes"? I know someone on here, at least one anyway, who has 2 profiles, both verified but hidden verifications "
says the man that hides his vertifications too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If there is something you don't like about another person's profile,or don't trust.why not just block and move onto one you will like/trust.

Not difficult.

Not that I want to be a prick since I know you guys but sometimes times goes by and you might not get a chance to meet anyone, look at your profile whether you realise it or not you going nearly 6 months since your last verification

By *uelforlife74Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Count for diddly in my experience over the last few days.

"If there is something you don't like about another person's profile,or don't trust.why not just block and move onto one you will like/trust.

Not difficult."

"i definatly think profiles up six months or more without a meet or valadation should be removed their are alot of men posing as a couple especially in west of ireland could we start a process to get this lookedd into to sort out these sad people"

by that count you'd have me booted

I am here, on and off, as time and obligations allow, and have not had really a chance to seriously play with anyone.

I must be one of them messers!

"i definatly think profiles up six months or more without a meet or valadation should be removed their are alot of men posing as a couple especially in west of ireland could we start a process to get this lookedd into to sort out these sad people"

You never said a truer word

How are ye? long time

South

"I agree, but then there are fake profiles on here verified, but verifications are hidden, so you would have to ask who is validating these "fakes"? I know someone on here, at least one anyway, who has 2 profiles, both verified but hidden verifications says the man that hides his vertifications too "
If you took time to read what I said in the first instance, I said before meeting anyone, you should insist on seeing their verification, if they have them hidden, just ask to see them. Don't you just love the clique

"If there is something you don't like about another person's profile,or don't trust.why not just block and move onto one you will like/trust.

Not difficult.

"

+1

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Not sure why anyone needs validations . Not everyone on the site is looking for meet . Most of the validations on site seem to be very similar . People just usually say what a great evening they had . Any information which I require I prefer to obtain from either a phone call or review of a profile .

"i definatly think profiles up six months or more without a meet or valadation should be removed their are alot of men posing as a couple especially in west of ireland could we start a process to get this lookedd into to sort out these sad people

Not sure why anyone needs validations . Not everyone on the site is looking for meet . Most of the validations on site seem to be very similar . People just usually say what a great evening they had . Any information which I require I prefer to obtain from either a phone call or review of a profile . "

Is that why you have no validations, the poor always denies the fact they also wanna be rich!

"I agree, but then there are fake profiles on here verified, but verifications are hidden, so you would have to ask who is validating these "fakes"? I know someone on here, at least one anyway, who has 2 profiles, both verified but hidden verifications says the man that hides his vertifications too "

Well done for saying that, just checked out his profile and his veri's are indeed hidden!

"I agree, but then there are fake profiles on here verified, but verifications are hidden, so you would have to ask who is validating these "fakes"? I know someone on here, at least one anyway, who has 2 profiles, both verified but hidden verifications says the man that hides his vertifications too If you took time to read what I said in the first instance, I said before meeting anyone, you should insist on seeing their verification, if they have them hidden, just ask to see them. Don't you just love the clique "

So why hide them in the first place, people go to a lot of trouble to write out a verification, to me, when I go into a profile & I can see my veri, I'm pleased, it makes me happy to see it!

While the subject has come up! I have to ask the question and it's to those who don't show their verifications!

Why do u hide your verifications? Is it that u don't want people to see you've had loads of action, or is it that u can just pretend u had one or 2 or u can choose to decide which ones to show whoever asks to see your veri's!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"While the subject has come up! I have to ask the question and it's to those who don't show their verifications!

Why do u hide your verifications? Is it that u don't want people to see you've had loads of action, or is it that u can just pretend u had one or 2 or u can choose to decide which ones to show whoever asks to see your veri's! "

I hide mine for a simple reason a lady I had being chatting to mailed me and told me oh I seen u met so and so I don't think we will be meeting so now if I am getting on well with some one I show them to that person. I do show the break down of varies so people can see I have them

"While the subject has come up! I have to ask the question and it's to those who don't show their verifications!

Why do u hide your verifications? Is it that u don't want people to see you've had loads of action, or is it that u can just pretend u had one or 2 or u can choose to decide which ones to show whoever asks to see your veri's!

I hide mine for a simple reason a lady I had being chatting to mailed me and told me oh I seen u met so and so I don't think we will be meeting so now if I am getting on well with some one I show them to that person. I do show the break down of varies so people can see I have them"

Well actually that's a very good reason, I never thought of that! Thanks for answering!

limerick

I hide mine for a simple reason a lady I had being chatting to mailed me and told me oh I seen u met so and so I don't think we will be meeting so now if I am getting on well with some one I show them to that person. I do show the break down of varies so people can see I have them

Well actually that's a very good reason, I never thought of that! Thanks for answering! "

Once again I have taught u a little thought u may have got my inclusion of ur pet hates in the other thread

Well actually that's a very good reason, I never thought of that! Thanks for answering!

Once again I have taught u a little thought u may have got my inclusion of ur pet hates in the other thread "

Are u giving out and I thanking you for your good reason for why u can't show your veri's! I can't win!

limerick

Once again I have taught u a little thought u may have got my inclusion of ur pet hates in the other thread

Are u giving out and I thanking you for your good reason for why u can't show your veri's! I can't win! "

Moi giving out noooo

Are u giving out and I thanking you for your good reason for why u can't show your veri's! I can't win!

Moi giving out noooo "

Hmmmm u better not be!!

limerick

Moi giving out noooo

Hmmmm u better not be!! "

Or

Moi giving out noooo

Hmmmm u better not be!!

Or "

Or else!!

limerick

Moi giving out noooo

Hmmmm u better not be!!

Or

Or else!! "

Now ur just teasing me

"

I hide mine for a simple reason a lady I had being chatting to mailed me and told me oh I seen u met so and so I don't think we will be meeting so now if I am getting on well with some one I show them to that person. I do show the break down of varies so people can see I have them"

ditto

galway

we have no problem with peoplehiding their valadations as long as they are there for genuine people to see before meeting and al as for no valadations in the last six months we tend to keep with people we are happy with and also on another site quality over quantity and all that

just wonder, 6 month without a verification ..my last verification was last year , because i,m not into jump from bed to bed...and i'm not a collector of verifications...but i;m real ^

By jaysis this annoys the shit out off me i have busy life outside fab and i dont like to be pressurd to meet anyone.i have been here 10 weeks had my first meet with in about six weeks hadnt had one since.

Does mean im fake or a messer NO its because i like to take my time i just wont hop into bed with just anyone.

GOD SAKE

rant over.

loads of verified profiles that are fake as well.

another verification thread *YAWN*. Verification says nothing out because ... read all the other threads.

..stay laid back and find out for yourself .. a lot of fun seeking Girls or " G.I.R.L.'s" here delete a well mannered massage immediately [fun seeking ..? How you can find fun if you delete straight away .. How to find out personality ?] .. forget them, they want just attention and have no real interest in meeting guys.

Some have respect and manners and write back, there could develop something at syphatie. If so an image and phone call should be no problem....if not, you can mutually wish you a nice day. The rest can be safely forgotten....whether man or woman because their intentions have nothing to do with the sense of such a page.

Verifications here piss me off! I know of fellas verifying women just because they're messages were up and by verifying them meant they could continue chatting, I know ofoothers being verified by friends claiming they hooked up but didn't! Also had a girl on this that i met n she threatened to not leave me one unless i met her for a second time ha

"Verifications here piss me off! I know of fellas verifying women just because they're messages were up and by verifying them meant they could continue chatting, I know ofoothers being verified by friends claiming they hooked up but didn't! Also had a girl on this that i met n she threatened to not leave me one unless i met her for a second time ha "

there you go .. forget all this verification crap

galway

easy to say forget the valadation crap and yawn when people have not got any at all my original point was profiles with no valadations at all after six months

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"easy to say forget the valadation crap and yawn when people have not got any at all my original point was profiles with no valadations at all after six months"
Still at a loss to understand why people want validations . They all tend to say the same thing. Ignoring fab , when I purchaed an item on eBay , I was really annoyed when the vendor requested feed back on the transaction. Same applies to references . I am cautious if someone produces glowing references. I make my judgement based on what a person says , not what is written on a piece of paper . If you have had a good evening from a meet on the fab site , I would have thought that the last thing on your mind would be to request that someone verifies you. Why let others know whom you have met?. Or what interest is it to anyone anyway?.

"easy to say forget the valadation crap and yawn when people have not got any at all my original point was profiles with no valadations at all after six months Still at a loss to understand why people want validations . They all tend to say the same thing. Ignoring fab , when I purchaed an item on eBay , I was really annoyed when the vendor requested feed back on the transaction. Same applies to references . I am cautious if someone produces glowing references. I make my judgement based on what a person says , not what is written on a piece of paper . If you have had a good evening from a meet on the fab site , I would have thought that the last thing on your mind would be to request that someone verifies you. Why let others know whom you have met?. Or what interest is it to anyone anyway?. "

This isn't ebay buddy... obviously verifications aren't the be all and end all but it helps you filter out if they're real or not

I (Lacey) used to be on fab a few years ago on my own and validations are different now as to what they were then. They seem to be more about 'friendships' and M&G than sex. I could be wrong and sure its just my opinion. I think Fab has become a bit like facebook to a degree....

Don't be fooled. Their are also profiles here that have validations that are fake. I have found that some males go to such an extent, the set up lots of profiles and use them to validate each other. I was contacted by 2 couple profiles this week that had validations and are fake. Some guys have nothing better to do.

"loads of verified profiles that are fake as well."

"loads of verified profiles that are fake as well."

Just got a mail from a verified profile

Ran the face picture through reverse image search and got it ! Lol he had tick and flag !!

Yep spoke to one guy during the week with one verification. He said he never met her in person but she was doing him a favor but verifying him.

If you ask the right questions and follow your gut instinct it's easy enough to them out.

"Yep spoke to one guy during the week with one verification. He said he never met her in person but she was doing him a favor but verifying him.

If you ask the right questions and follow your gut instinct it's easy enough to them out."

Reverse image search just helped out two in a row

"

Reverse image search just helped out two in a row "

Tis a handy little tool alright. Usually my suspicions are proven correct when I use that trick.

"

Reverse image search just helped out two in a row

Tis a handy little tool alright. Usually my suspicions are proven correct when I use that trick. "

Great tool alright

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Reverse image is ok, but a lot of my action pics are all over the net.

Sometimes peeps do post pics on more than one site. However, if you discover that a major league American basketball player is on here, having given up the game in order to move to Preston, Cork or somewhere, then I'd get suspicious.

My personal favourite fake was some git using my pics. If I don't get laid as often as I'd like, then what chance did they have?

"I (Lacey) used to be on fab a few years ago on my own and validations are different now as to what they were then. They seem to be more about 'friendships' and M&G than sex. I could be wrong and sure its just my opinion. I think Fab has become a bit like facebook to a degree...."

Where does it say verifications,or validations,as this thread is calling them,has to be about sex?

Facebook is probably the most popular social media site in the world,so why shouldn't fab try to follow suit?

As I have said numerous times in other threads,if there is something on a person's profile,(or not as the case may be),move onto a profile that is more suitable to what you are looking for.

This is a swingers site,not a sex site,not a fuck site,and swinging takes many many shapes n forms.

We don't agree with everything we see or read on here,but we are intelligent enough to bypass those profiles and seek out ones we do like.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"I (Lacey) used to be on fab a few years ago on my own and validations are different now as to what they were then. They seem to be more about 'friendships' and M&G than sex. I could be wrong and sure its just my opinion. I think Fab has become a bit like facebook to a degree....

Where does it say verifications,or validations,as this thread is calling them,has to be about sex?

Facebook is probably the most popular social media site in the world,so why shouldn't fab try to follow suit?

As I have said numerous times in other threads,if there is something on a person's profile,(or not as the case may be),move onto a profile that is more suitable to what you are looking for.

This is a swingers site,not a sex site,not a fuck site,and swinging takes many many shapes n forms.

We don't agree with everything we see or read on here,but we are intelligent enough to bypass those profiles and seek out ones we do like."

"I (Lacey) used to be on fab a few years ago on my own and validations are different now as to what they were then. They seem to be more about 'friendships' and M&G than sex. I could be wrong and sure its just my opinion. I think Fab has become a bit like facebook to a degree....

We don't agree with everything we see or read on here,but we are intelligent enough to bypass those profiles and seek out ones we do like.

"

your points are well made and of course its about more than just sex. Facebook is evil though and would hate to see this place turn into a Facebook clone.

» Add a new message to this topic