FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why do people not read their messages before sending them!?

Why do people not read their messages before sending them!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!! "
Probably messages sent from a phone. Auto correct is a pain sometimes.

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!! Probably messages sent from a phone. Auto correct is a pain sometimes."

But I'm sure not everyone uses the phone in fairness!!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Put "no dyslexic ppl" on your profile

"Put "no dyslexic ppl" on your profile"

at least if they're dyslexic, they have a good reason and I respect that!

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!! Probably messages sent from a phone. Auto correct is a pain sometimes.

But I'm sure not everyone uses the phone in fairness!! "

During the day i use only my phone, at night i use my laptop. There are probably a fair amount of people using phones while at work.

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!! Probably messages sent from a phone. Auto correct is a pain sometimes.

But I'm sure not everyone uses the phone in fairness!! During the day i use only my phone, at night i use my laptop. There are probably a fair amount of people using phones while at work. "

That's true enough alright about people using their phones during work! I just use my laptop!

Guilty !!!! Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy , not over spelling mistakes but the actual content of the message and more often than none its down to not having enough time to go over what I've actually written !!!! The thoughts in my head do not always translate onto paper the way I want them to go!!!!!

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!! "

I always read over messages before sending, after all, messaging on here gives an impression of who you are

"Guilty !!!! Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy , not over spelling mistakes but the actual content of the message and more often than none its down to not having enough time to go over what I've actually written !!!! The thoughts in my head do not always translate onto paper the way I want them to go!!!!!"

At last somebody admits to making some mistakes! Maybe write short messages!! I do that too, but I check over them quickly first!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I'm guilty of such thing.

I never look over what I type.

Until I have sent it than I go back and think holy crap what was i saying .

Has anybody ever send a message to somebody but it was meant for somebody else!!? Has anybody any funny stories to tell on the subject!!?

My spelling and gramar can be brutal too sometimes.

I have sent messages to my sister by mistake and it should have been sent to a guy but luckily it was nothing too sexy but gave the game away about meeting a guy!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Sent one to my friend bout my ex

And was not slagging him off as you would think. The total opposite ohhh the shame when I came face to face with him the next day and he had great pleasure showing me my mistake

Oh I sent a pic to my dad before accidentally. Was blessed it was a new phone he had, was useless with it and I got to it before he saw it. Honestly my heart skipped a beat when I realised my mistake. Nightmare.

"Oh I sent a pic to my dad before accidentally. Was blessed it was a new phone he had, was useless with it and I got to it before he saw it. Honestly my heart skipped a beat when I realised my mistake. Nightmare. "

Oooh u got lucky!! lol

"Oh I sent a pic to my dad before accidentally. Was blessed it was a new phone he had, was useless with it and I got to it before he saw it. Honestly my heart skipped a beat when I realised my mistake. Nightmare.

Oooh u got lucky!! lol "

Blessed!!!!

Anybody else have anything to say about sending wrong messages to people, come on sombody must have a great story to tell!! This can't have happened to just 3 or 4 people!!!

"Has anybody ever send a message to somebody but it was meant for somebody else!!? Has anybody any funny stories to tell on the subject!!? "
. . One of the first messages i sent here . . I started by saying hi and put wrong name in. . Needless to say it was instantly deleted as was my subsequent apology . . Predictive text is also quite dangerous. . Coal turns into anal or cock etc. . . . . I yam all waze vurry carfil whoo i do be sendin me messagus two an i do be de hole thyme chekin de spel tings an da gramare so dey not be tinkin i are a nilitterit . . . god that was difficult. . .

"Has anybody ever send a message to somebody but it was meant for somebody else!!? Has anybody any funny stories to tell on the subject!!? . . One of the first messages i sent here . . I started by saying hi and put wrong name in. . Needless to say it was instantly deleted as was my subsequent apology . . Predictive text is also quite dangerous. . Coal turns into anal or cock etc. . . . . I yam all waze vurry carfil whoo i do be sendin me messagus two an i do be de hole thyme chekin de spel tings an da gramare so dey not be tinkin i are a nilitterit . . . god that was difficult. . . "

That's d*unk chat there!!! thanks for being a sport by telling us your story!!!

Predictive texting can make fools of us all at times, with us wanting to get a message away and keep the conversation going.

And one handed typing can do the same thing as well tbh.

"Predictive texting can make fools of us all at times, with us wanting to get a message away and keep the conversation going.

And one handed typing can do the same thing as well tbh.

"

That's why I never use the predictive texting on phone, there are too many words they don't have on the phone! Every second word could be a wrong word!! lol

at list u leaned howled two user replies +quotas

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!!

at list u leaned howled two user replies +quotas

"

ha ha ha!!! lol

True. .. we all make small typos BUT YOU GOTTA LOOK OVER MESSAGE BEFORE YOU SEND...

some people blame the phone that's a pathetic excuse

"Some people can't spell, that's fine, I don't have a problem with that, it's just that some have words there that shouldn't be there!!

True. .. we all make small typos BUT YOU GOTTA LOOK OVER MESSAGE BEFORE YOU SEND...

some people blame the phone that's a pathetic excuse "

Indeed!! Glad I wasn't the one who said that first!!!! lol

Indeed!! Glad I wasn't the one who said that first!!!! lol"

i always check mine before sending,i have received some msg's that need a bit of detective work,to pick out the wrong letter pressed

i always check mine before sending,i have received some msg's that need a bit of detective work,to pick out the wrong letter pressed "

Nothing like trying to figure out what people are saying because they don't bother to check their message..... and some people don't bother about checking!! lol

i always check mine before sending,i have received some msg's that need a bit of detective work,to pick out the wrong letter pressed

Nothing like trying to figure out what people are saying because they don't bother to check their message..... and some people don't bother about checking!! lol "

and ya can't answer back because the whole thing makes absolutely no sense

Nothing like trying to figure out what people are saying because they don't bother to check their message..... and some people don't bother about checking!! lol

and ya can't answer back because the whole thing makes absolutely no sense "

Now u said it!!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic