FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fucking behind your wife's back

Fucking behind your wife's back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was just wondering how many men/woman who are on this site together still play behind each other's back like really and if either was caught would it end it all ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was just wondering how many men/woman who are on this site together still play behind each other's back like really and if either was caught would it end it all ????? "

Wow . I can just see the 'cheating singles from couples ' fessing up on a public forum

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Don't think any guy would be stupid enough to answer that....would kinda give the game away

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Thats a very good question

have heard of swinging cpls having affairs and do wonder

in a way its probably worse on the cheated partner of swinging cpl

harder to figure out why

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

dont think many will openly admit to it here but sum will as there is sum honest people here too but i guess there are way more who never say it and tell people they are 100% single even thou they arent .

just my tupence worth

mrs crazy

By *alwayboyMan  over a year ago

Galway

"Thats a very good question

harder to figure out why"

By *idpunkMan  over a year ago

carrickfergus

Well of course there's swinging and then there's just plain cheating

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It will b hard to get an honest person I'm sure but if it is true like really y think about what your wife or husband is letting u do with them

I was with a girl for over 5 year's awhile back and we were on this as a couple. She got a new job 30 mins away from home and she told me about 1 of the chefs he was hot and muscley. So her fantasy was to be picked up and fucked. So we had a agreement we tell each other before or if anything happens and she started to be very snappy and hiding her phone. Cause we were always very open. She 21 him 39. I found messages pictures and recipes. I gave her the opportunity to tell the truth and she couldn't so my trust was gone altogether. If ones going to lie just get out of the relationship cause it broke my heart majorly but just a learning curve in life can't trust no body

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Was just wondering how many men/woman who are on this site together still play behind each other's back like really and if either was caught would it end it all ????? "

I've heard a few rumours about this happening but Its never been suggested to me thankfully as I'd hate to severely test my resolve personally I prefer honesty and openness with that matter so I'd not like to play behind a husbands back (figuratively I mean )

otherside of nowhere

"Well of course there's swinging and then there's just plain cheating"

Like your thinking....

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think this could open up a can of worms.

Think it's about honesty tho plenty of threads recently about this but. You need to know the person your with is honest as lies no matter how big or small leaf to mistrust. Even in a swinging relationship if it's a regular thing you need to be able to trust the other person as well

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Think it's about honesty tho plenty of threads recently about this but. You need to know the person your with is honest as lies no matter how big or small leaf to mistrust. Even in a swinging relationship if it's a regular thing you need to be able to trust the other person as well"

Drama!

harder to figure out why"

I reckon it's cause in a swinging relationship you already have the freedom and openness than a regular relationship so when someone cheats it's because they like the thrill of deception , just my two cents

otherside of nowhere

harder to figure out why

I reckon it's cause in a swinging relationship you already have the freedom and openness than a regular relationship so when someone cheats it's because they like the thrill of deception , just my two cents"

Think ya hit the nail on the head there guys...kinda the only explanation all the more hurtful I would think

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 18:35:03]

harder to figure out why

I reckon it's cause in a swinging relationship you already have the freedom and openness than a regular relationship so when someone cheats it's because they like the thrill of deception , just my two cents"

Maybe even higher thrill getting caught and then joined by the cheated?

Like, two fems starting it and the hubby walks in on them?

harder to figure out why

I reckon it's cause in a swinging relationship you already have the freedom and openness than a regular relationship so when someone cheats it's because they like the thrill of deception , just my two cents

Think ya hit the nail on the head there guys...kinda the only explanation all the more hurtful I would think"

I used to meet a married swinger they wer only supposed to meet as a cpl but she wanted more

otherside of nowhere

"But why would half of a swinging couple need to have an affair?"

I sapose no one needs to have a affair....I guess forbidden fruit is the same swinger or not...

"But why would half of a swinging couple need to have an affair?

I sapose no one needs to have a affair....I guess forbidden fruit is the same swinger or not..."

(Sorry Rinky, I somehow missed your answer) I agree with Rinky btw it must just be deception in their nature because not much is 'forbidden fruit' in our relationship.

All about the Irish woman wink wink Jesus xxxx

kildare

Altho just because a cpl swings doesnt mean they have perfect relationship

other needs mite be neglected,like emotional

all affairs arent just sex based

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 18:54:33]

"Altho just because a cpl swings doesnt mean they have perfect relationship

all affairs arent just sex based"

Ah, I think I know what you mean. Although I've never come accross an emotional affair before, that's what friends are for.

Ah, I think I know what you mean. Although I've never come accross an emotional affair before, that's what friends are for."

what if you dont have such friends? not all are blessed equal

Ah, I think I know what you mean. Although I've never come accross an emotional affair before, that's what friends are for.

what if you dont have such friends? not all are blessed equal"

Maybe their friends realised they had a deceptive nature too.

"Was just wondering how many men/woman who are on this site together still play behind each other's back like really and if either was caught would it end it all ?????

I've heard a few rumours about this happening but Its never been suggested to me thankfully as I'd hate to severely test my resolve personally I prefer honesty and openness with that matter so I'd not like to play behind a husbands back (figuratively I mean )"

Wilder I have to give it to you, you have a way with words

dublin

"Was just wondering how many men/woman who are on this site together still play behind each other's back like really and if either was caught would it end it all ?????

I've heard a few rumours about this happening but Its never been suggested to me thankfully as I'd hate to severely test my resolve personally I prefer honesty and openness with that matter so I'd not like to play behind a husbands back (figuratively I mean )

Wilder I have to give it to you, you have a way with words "

I am indeed a cunning linguist (had to be said )

I am indeed a cunning linguist (had to be said ) "

Bordering on cheesetastic

dublin

Bordering on cheesetastic "

A man with so many layers of greatness! !

I love fucKing behind my wife's back .

She loves it to she is a big fan of doggy

dublin

"I love fucKing behind my wife's back .

She loves it to she is a big fan of doggy "

Woof Woof!!

A man with so many layers of greatness! ! "

And just like an onion, might make one's eyes water.

She loves it to she is a big fan of doggy "

my wife too! she likes it when I fuck behind her back, she claims: "greater control, and deeper thrusts"

my wife too! she likes it when I fuck behind her back, she claims: "greater control, and deeper thrusts""

dublin

A man with so many layers of greatness! !

And just like an onion, might make one's eyes water. "

Only one way of finding out for sure...

my wife too! she likes it when I fuck behind her back, she claims: "greater control, and deeper thrusts""

That is so true u know!!

I don't think swingers cheating on each other is as bad as someone cheating on a someone who is not a swinger an faithful. I think that its not even half as bad.

I'd say a lot of swingers cheat given the chance, as sex becomes something a bit cheaper.

Usually one will have a final say in meets. This means that now and again one will be getting to meet everyone they want to, and the other will be denied from time to time.

So every now and again the thought of keeping one to themselves will pop into their head. Some will get rid of that thought straight away, some will let it linger, some will act on it.

"I don't think swingers cheating on each other is as bad as someone cheating on a someone who is not a swinger an faithful. I think that its not even half as bad.

I'd say a lot of swingers cheat given the chance, as sex becomes something a bit cheaper.

Usually one will have a final say in meets. This means that now and again one will be getting to meet everyone they want to, and the other will be denied from time to time.

So every now and again the thought of keeping one to themselves will pop into their head. Some will get rid of that thought straight away, some will let it linger, some will act on it.

"

One day, hopefully you'll understand. Neither of us will 'take one for the team', we have more respect for each other(in fact, it wouldn't even come up as a question). I don't mean to sound condescending but when you can share your most intimate moments as a couple with others you might understand then that it's so much more than just sex(with your partner that is, it's always just sex with others).

"One day, hopefully you'll understand. Neither of us will 'take one for the team', we have more respect for each other(in fact, it wouldn't even come up as a question). I don't mean to sound condescending but when you can share your most intimate moments as a couple with others you might understand then that it's so much more than just sex(with your partner that is, it's always just sex with others)."

I will try not to sound condescending while I say something condescending too.

If what you said was true then swingers wouldn't cheat. But they do, which leads us back to my post, a reason why they might.

You might take "taking one for the team" off the table, as the other person needs more respect for you. I personally found all my relationships worked better when I was willing to compromise. I find that as long as compromise happens on both sides then its a good thing. I don't think its fair to imply couples who compromise dont have as deep a connection as you do.

But like I said, some will entertain ideas, some wont, some will act on them. You obviously want to say you fall into the category of people who do not entertain ideas. You also want to say that your partner must also not entertain ideas. You and your partner are both like minded. I'm glad its working for you and glad you can explore your sexual desires together.

I'm more of an entertainer myself.

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

It depends on the type of cheating I think. Both of us have agreed that we are happy for the other to take "opportunities" if they arise so basically we can't cheat that way on each other. And I think that kind of cheating on a swinger could mean less a it could be rationalised as a case of 'well i just forgot to ask'.

However an affair would be harder I think. The sex part would be easier, but a lot of affairs are explained away as 'needing excitement' or 'the sex wasn't great' and those kind of excuses are a bit off the table. It would be obvious that the reason was both emotional and sexual....and that would be a little more difficult to forgive.

Plus if Jane was having an affair my pissed off response would be 'why didn't you just ask could you shag him?' The only reason would be that she might feel I would say no to it, and then her still going ahead with it would be a red flag.

harder to figure out why

kildare

Like i said alot of affairs dont start because of lack of sex

i had an affair with a newly married woman before,not swingers,at least she wasnt then,i dont thinkk they were missing anything in there sex life but were missing other things

my wife too! she likes it when I fuck behind her back, she claims: "greater control, and deeper thrusts"

That is so true u know!! "

No... *I* don't

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I don't think swingers cheating on each other is as bad as someone cheating on a someone who is not a swinger an faithful. I think that its not even half as bad.

One day, hopefully you'll understand. Neither of us will 'take one for the team', we have more respect for each other(in fact, it wouldn't even come up as a question). I don't mean to sound condescending but when you can share your most intimate moments as a couple with others you might understand then that it's so much more than just sex(with your partner that is, it's always just sex with others)."

"One day, hopefully you'll understand. Neither of us will 'take one for the team', we have more respect for each other(in fact, it wouldn't even come up as a question). I don't mean to sound condescending but when you can share your most intimate moments as a couple with others you might understand then that it's so much more than just sex(with your partner that is, it's always just sex with others).

If what you said was true then swingers wouldn't cheat. But they do, which leads us back to my post, a reason why they might.

You might take "taking one for the team" off the table, as the other person needs more respect for you. I personally found all my relationships worked better when I was willing to compromise. I find that as long as compromise happens on both sides then its a good thing. I don't think its fair to imply couples who compromise dont have as deep a connection as you do.

But like I said, some will entertain ideas, some wont, some will act on them. You obviously want to say you fall into the category of people who do not entertain ideas. You also want to say that your partner must also not entertain ideas. You and your partner are both like minded. I'm glad its working for you and glad you can explore your sexual desires together.

I'm more of an entertainer myself. "

The last paragraph seems a little flaky, you seem to be suggesting that you WOULD consider cheating (entertaining?) but we wouldn't. Congratulations. Or that we're close-minded because we wouldn't, either way, when you're swinging as a long term couple, come back & have a chat.

otherside of nowhere

"One day, hopefully you'll understand. Neither of us will 'take one for the team', we have more respect for each other(in fact, it wouldn't even come up as a question). I don't mean to sound condescending but when you can share your most intimate moments as a couple with others you might understand then that it's so much more than just sex(with your partner that is, it's always just sex with others).

I'm more of an entertainer myself.

The last paragraph seems a little flaky, you seem to be suggesting that you WOULD consider cheating (entertaining?) but we wouldn't. Congratulations. Or that we're close-minded because we wouldn't, either way, when you're swinging as a long term couple, come back & have a chat."

Agree there guys 100%

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

As you're discussing cheating, should this not be on the thread about games?!!

"As you're discussing cheating, should this not be on the thread about games?!!"

Nikki, did it feel like a game the last time you were cheated on?

ffs guys, can we lighten up a bit?

its friday

its boring

I REALLY wanna have some fun

cmon!

kildare

Its not nice being cheated on but its not always black or white

the cheated partner often has alot of blame to take

affairs dont happen if both partners are happy

One day, hopefully you'll understand. Neither of us will 'take one for the team', we have more respect for each other(in fact, it wouldn't even come up as a question). I don't mean to sound condescending but when you can share your most intimate moments as a couple with others you might understand then that it's so much more than just sex(with your partner that is, it's always just sex with others).

Well said candy... There are some people on this site that should read this through and try really hard to take it in.

"ffs guys, can we lighten up a bit?

its friday

its boring

I REALLY wanna have some fun

cmon!"

start a kiss fuck pass thread then

otherside of nowhere

"Its not nice being cheated on but its not always black or white

affairs dont happen if both partners are happy"

Not too sure I agree...dont think its ever black or white.....but sometimes its as simple as someone wanting a bit of sexual excitement even if they are perfectly happy with their partner

affairs dont happen if both partners are happy"

Eh! Not nice, I'd say it's devastating and life changing and yes it's not all black and white.

The cheated partner often has a lot of blame to take. Yep I agree Hal they deserved to be cheated on

Affairs don't happen if both partners are happy. Couldn't agree more, so why stay and be miserable with someone? If a relationship made me unhappy I wouldn't stay. But that's just me.

Not too sure I agree...dont think its ever black or white.....but sometimes its as simple as someone wanting a bit of sexual excitement even if they are perfectly happy with their partner"

agree, I think some people cheat because they enjoy the act of cheating, it's something they have as their own little secret and they get a buzz off it.

Not too sure I agree...dont think its ever black or white.....but sometimes its as simple as someone wanting a bit of sexual excitement even if they are perfectly happy with their partner

agree, I think some people cheat because they enjoy the act of cheating, it's something they have as their own little secret and they get a buzz off it."

This too

agree, I think some people cheat because they enjoy the act of cheating, it's something they have as their own little secret and they get a buzz off it."

Ugh! Like their own little swindle going on that makes them feel big.

Twice I've been deceived by the fem of a couple contacting me after a 3/4 sum, saying she wanted to meet without her guy (who was 'fine with it') when really she was being naughty...

Once was on here, the other was via another site, neither was great and I discontinued contact on both occasions.

Greg

all affairs arent just sex based"

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^.......100%

Cheating is nothing about whether you love someone or not! It's down to selfishness, simple as that! That's all ive to say ha

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"As you're discussing cheating, should this not be on the thread about games?!!

Nikki, did it feel like a game the last time you were cheated on?"

You took it as a serious idea I think.

I meant cheating at games rather than saying that cheating was a game. Didn't mean to upset you. Sorry if I did

"Cheating is nothing about whether you love someone or not! It's down to selfishness, simple as that! That's all ive to say ha "

If you REALLY want to get philosophical...

Cheating can be a product of many things, among which, but not exclusively are: fear, pain, selfishness, exhilaration, misunderstanding, frustration and then a whole universe of functional by product of the mentioned above such as sadness, revenge, jealousy, kinkiness, just being a dick, etc...

But, who are to judge? Was there some Bible verse on that topic?

"Those that are without sin among you, let them be the first to throw a stone"

"Cheating is nothing about whether you love someone or not! It's down to selfishness, simple as that! That's all ive to say ha

If you REALLY want to get philosophical...

Cheating can be a product of many things, among which, but not exclusively are: fear, pain, selfishness, exhilaration, misunderstanding, frustration and then a whole universe of functional by product of the mentioned above such as sadness, revenge, jealousy, kinkiness, just being a dick, etc...

But, who are to judge? Was there some Bible verse on that topic?

"Those that are without sin among you, let them be the first to throw a stone"

"

Which all boilsddown to selfishness, if your partner makes you feel jealous, inadequate, uncared for, unloved etc then you talk it out n it gets resolved or leave! You don't cheat because you think it's gonna fix what's wrong. You do so because your thinking of urself and only urself... Hence why it's a selfish act

"As you're discussing cheating, should this not be on the thread about games?!!

Nikki, did it feel like a game the last time you were cheated on?

You took it as a serious idea I think.

I meant cheating at games rather than saying that cheating was a game. Didn't mean to upset you. Sorry if I did"

Oh, I getcha. No, you didn't upset me hun.

"Which all boilsddown to selfishness, if your partner makes you feel jealous, inadequate, uncared for, unloved etc then you talk it out n it gets resolved or leave! You don't cheat because you think it's gonna fix what's wrong. You do so because your thinking of urself and only urself... Hence why it's a selfish act"

Being a cheating bastard in the making myself, perhaps I am not the best one to discuss this, but I will try to keep semblance of objectivity.

So is it more selfish to confront the partner and destroy everything that has been built in years past, or is it less selfish for you to bear your own cross (guilt, fear, etc...) and deal with consequences if you get caught?

We assume that all can be agreed upon and talked through, but it is not always the case.

What if someone's selfishness has brought you in a situation where your only way out is to be selfish yourself?

Why not be selfish? Is there a greater reward for staying on the right path in the Valley of Death? Are we going now into Theological discussions?

Seriously... Those who cheat, cheat for a reason, whatever it is. Those that don't cheat, don't for their own reasons. Trying to generalize and put all people into one basket has ALWAYS been the path to hell. Let me not draw upon history lessons on that.

Some might even say that all people that swing, swing because they are this or that... deviants, sick, selfish, mad, mentally ill, of no moral constitution, or whatever...

All I am saying is: take one day at a time, one breath after a breath, relax, learn, explore, understand. You don't have to like it, do not have to accept it, but don't be a dick either!

You might explode and go straight to purgatory. Or so they say.

I am definitely sick, and a deviant

kildare

Agree its a horrific and selfish thing but sometimes ppl fall in love that shouldnt.no blame

"I am definitely sick, and a deviant "

You know what they say about statistics? Normal is just the first sigma of a curve bell distribution

Anyone NOT wanting to play with you definitely is either not quite right in the head or lost their way

» Add a new message to this topic