FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bosses, Doctors, Authority figures!

Bosses, Doctors, Authority figures!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I went to the doc recently except someone else was stepping in to cover his holidays, beautiful woman while I was thinking to myself I totally would, she was making jokes bit of flirting to the point I thought this is alittle inappropriate! But definitely would have lol...

So here is the question would you come on to a person in this.kinda positions? Or are you a person in this position and have come on to one of your patients, employees, etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 11:38:28]

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 11:38:25]

I think you'll find that 'most' people prefer to keep their professional life and personal life separate.

As fun as it may sound, I think it's best left in fantasy! Too many complications otherwise!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 11:42:29]

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

No..would never come on to a employee....its called sexual harassment.... Or never shit on your own door step

Im not asking to publicise your line of work actually! You can pretend to be pat the baker for all I care... Hope pat is not on fabs lol also it doesn't have to be a boss /employees scenario

Not a chance.

"No..would never come on to a employee....its called sexual harassment.... Or never shit on your own door step"

Plus would add customers too

"No..would never come on to a employee....its called sexual harassment.... Or never shit on your own door step

Plus would add customers too"

Oh.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 12:09:49]

"[Removed by poster at 11/09/14 12:09:49]"

Very nearly started something serious with a member of staff before

Close call

Very bad judgement on my behalf

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I always try to inveigle authority figures into crosstalk conversations and wait for them to become totally confused. I also need to consider growing up.

"I always try to inveigle authority figures into crosstalk conversations and wait for them to become totally confused. I also need to consider growing up. "

Lovely word 'inveigle'. It's innocent fun really.

"I always try to inveigle authority figures into crosstalk conversations and wait for them to become totally confused. I also need to consider growing up. "

I have had sexual relations with a boss...

"I have had sexual relations with a boss... "

I know lots of couples who met working together and where one was the others boss. I don't see harm in that. Op was referring to Doctors etc where there's a legal obligation and of client/patient confidentiality and position of vulnerability.

"I have had sexual relations with a boss...

I know lots of couples who met working together and where one was the others boss. I don't see harm in that. Op was referring to Doctors etc where there's a legal obligation and of client/patient confidentiality and position of vulnerability. "

Would that include a guard....

I know lots of couples who met working together and where one was the others boss. I don't see harm in that. Op was referring to Doctors etc where there's a legal obligation and of client/patient confidentiality and position of vulnerability.

Would that include a guard.... "

Oh I definitely think that's a position of vulnerability!! Hopefully missionary!!

Oh I definitely think that's a position of vulnerability!! Hopefully missionary!! "

Doggy actually......

Oh I definitely think that's a position of vulnerability!! Hopefully missionary!!

Doggy actually...... "

Lol something told me it might be! Did he use his cuffs and truncheon too??

Doggy actually......

Lol something told me it might be! Did he use his cuffs and truncheon too?? "

No hand cuffs were used just his Truncheon....

Doggy actually......

No hand cuffs were used just his Truncheon.... "

Lol happy girl so!

I work with some gorgeous girls, but its almost like a cloak once I work with someone, just cant view them as sexual partners at all!

A long time ago I had an affair with my boss whom was also married, gotta say it was fun until the point her husband found out lol...

Doggy actually......

Lol happy girl so! "

Yeah that night.....

Not so happy when he thought he was gonna get a repeat performance tho...

Doggy actually......

Lol happy girl so!

Yeah that night.....

Not so happy when he thought he was gonna get a repeat performance tho... "

Oh dear a trunchette??

In my line of work I've met a lot of ladies that work with me from time-time. I'm good at my job. I've a fantastic reputation but outside of work hours I've gone offside! But we both know it's just "fun"

No one gets hurt and it doesn't affect the work

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

There is an extremely sexy doctor on here.. Who shall remain nameless so dont ask lol... (and he isn't in my veris as it was in my previous profile) now if I saw him in professional circumstances I would be tempted lol. .... But I might think about it but wouldn't do it. .... Might have (and have done )a dam good flirt though lol

"In my line of work I've met a lot of ladies that work with me from time-time. I'm good at my job. I've a fantastic reputation but outside of work hours I've gone offside! But we both know it's just "fun"

No one gets hurt and it doesn't affect the work"

Lol being in similar line of work, I've seen the opposite to happen! And it does effect work unfortunately.

"In my line of work I've met a lot of ladies that work with me from time-time. I'm good at my job. I've a fantastic reputation but outside of work hours I've gone offside! But we both know it's just "fun"

Lol being in similar line of work, I've seen the opposite to happen! And it does effect work unfortunately. "

I agree especially when favouritism starts

Lol being in similar line of work, I've seen the opposite to happen! And it does effect work unfortunately. "

No no... obv there are some that you could start/begin something but you've deemed them to be a liability which happens so you don't go there. I've yet to have an issue.

Has anyone else noticed the story in recent times about the 45yr old Texan teacher who lap danced for her 15yr old male student. It was in front of his whole class. She finished by saying 'I love you baby. Happy birthday'.

I would love to have her optimism, that this was not going to end in her being fired and on trial.

"Has anyone else noticed the story in recent times about the 45yr old Texan teacher who lap danced for her 15yr old male student. It was in front of his whole class. She finished by saying 'I love you baby. Happy birthday'.

I would love to have her optimism, that this was not going to end in her being fired and on trial.

"

I heard that one lucky 15 year old lol that teacher is cute too, imagine that in the good old catholic Ireland pmsl

I've come across some beautiful people in my line of work but it's really not worth it. Had people try flirting etc, while you could be disillusioned to think it's flattering, but you know it's just to get themselves out of a situation.

Have had bold thoughts when taking details, addresses, numbers etc but the type of people I am around in work would use it against you on a heart beat so not worth it

"Has anyone else noticed the story in recent times about the 45yr old Texan teacher who lap danced for her 15yr old male student. It was in front of his whole class. She finished by saying 'I love you baby. Happy birthday'.

I heard that one lucky 15 year old lol that teacher is cute too, imagine that in the good old catholic Ireland pmsl "

It pretty much does happen here, but usually in reverse with a male teacher and a school girl.

Boys are never that lucky !

is it just me but i've never seen a sexy ban garda,or one that i'd fancy,is it that the uniform is so not flattering!

"is it just me but i've never seen a sexy ban garda,or one that i'd fancy,is it that the uniform is so not flattering! "

Definitely uniform does nothing for them.... I met few very very sexy ones in civies

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

I met a female Guarda in Monaghan once , hot as hell. Wanted her in hand cuffs !'

"I met a female Guarda in Monaghan once , hot as hell. Wanted her in hand cuffs !'

"

were you in the cuffs in a different roll!!!

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

"I met a female Guarda in Monaghan once , hot as hell. Wanted her in hand cuffs !'

were you in the cuffs in a different roll!!!"

Nah, but she could cuff me to her bed anytime.

» Add a new message to this topic