FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fake meet

Fake meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys and Girls,

just spoke v briefly to a newbie on here female r apost to b female and just av gut feeling that she is a guy r has half a head r sumtin anyway i always follow my instinct and will not b messaging this person anymore, anyway im sure there are stories out there, iv heard one or two

Have you ever met a fake?and guys have u ever gone to meet a girl and it was a guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask to speak on the phone (if yer at a stage where you're finally going to physically meet)

well the reply i got from asking for a pic for 2nd time was , 'its a surprise ul av to wait and see' think il pass

"Ask to speak on the phone (if yer at a stage where you're finally going to physically meet)"

Yep .. get a informative face and full picture and have an phone call to make sure .. if she will not follow .. FAKE

Well it all depends on how far into it ye are. Don't give away or want too much in the early stages its only when either one of us suggests a meet that I need to see face and have a chat

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I would not meet anyone without seeing a picture and that's even for a coffee meet

It's not blind date

"I would not meet anyone without seeing a picture and that's even for a coffee meet

It's not blind date "

agree 100% ...

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Well by all accounts I'm 100% fake then...

"Well by all accounts I'm 100% fake then... "

...each may handle this for his own

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I would rather meet someone for coffee than send a face pic tbh.. Although only after chatting For a while. Its only coffee... At worst you have a coffee and chat with someone like minded. .. At best you meet someone that you have that magic chemistry with! ...

I kinda feel if people don't trust my veris to be reasonably accurate (let's face it. . They can always pm and ask them) then maybe they're not my type of person.

Palookaville

"Well by all accounts I'm 100% fake then... "

me to lol....I don't give my number to anyone

"I would rather meet someone for coffee than send a face pic tbh.. Although only after chatting For a while. Its only coffee... At worst you have a coffee and chat with someone like minded. .. At best you meet someone that you have that magic chemistry with! ...

I kinda feel if people don't trust my veris to be reasonably accurate (let's face it. . They can always pm and ask them) then maybe they're not my type of person. "

I have also my standards, and will not meet every woman, even not to a cup of coffee. You certainly as well ..or would you drive miles to meet with an lad which you would refuse after see him on a picture...? So a face pic should be that's fair..if she/he is not your taste you can say friendly ..sorry

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

"I would rather meet someone for coffee than send a face pic tbh.. Although only after chatting For a while. Its only coffee... At worst you have a coffee and chat with someone like minded. .. At best you meet someone that you have that magic chemistry with! ...

I kinda feel if people don't trust my veris to be reasonably accurate (let's face it. . They can always pm and ask them) then maybe they're not my type of person. "

Palookaville

I kinda feel if people don't trust my veris to be reasonably accurate (let's face it. . They can always pm and ask them) then maybe they're not my type of person.

I have also my standards, and will not meet every woman, even not to a cup of coffee. You certainly as well ..or would you drive miles to meet with an lad which you would refuse after see him on a picture...? So a face pic should be that's fair..if she/he is not your taste you can say friendly ..sorry "

no I wouldn't and don't meet everyone i chat to. Lol... nor do i drive or expect anyone else to drive a huge distance to meet for a coffee. But if they are about the area and I have chatted for a while...we both feel comfortable chatting and they are happy to simply meet for a coffee. .. Well and good. Both sides know that is all that's going to happen. .. and we may not be to each others taste. .You just don't know until you meet but That's ok. You can't guarantee you will be attracted to someone. To me swinging isn't only about sex... It's a community of like minded people not a free for all guaranteed sex site .I have met lots of people on here that I haven't played with but have become friends with. I think it's about being clear in what you want or expect... and accepting that everyone is different

Co Antrim

I must be fake too with fake verifications all 71 of them 57 meets.

I'm not going to trust someone I've never met with face pics for them to post on web!! I value my private life too much. If we meet for drink or coffee and don't find me attractive I'm a big girl and can take the rejection. I've had a sociable chat with people before and left it at just that

I have also my standards, and will not meet every woman, even not to a cup of coffee. You certainly as well ..or would you drive miles to meet with an lad which you would refuse after see him on a picture...? So a face pic should be that's fair..if she/he is not your taste you can say friendly ..sorry

no I wouldn't and don't meet everyone i chat to. Lol... nor do i drive or expect anyone else to drive a huge distance to meet for a coffee. But if they are about the area and I have chatted for a while...we both feel comfortable chatting and they are happy to simply meet for a coffee. .. Well and good. Both sides know that is all that's going to happen. .. and we may not be to each others taste. .You just don't know until you meet but That's ok. You can't guarantee you will be attracted to someone. To me swinging isn't only about sex... It's a community of like minded people not a free for all guaranteed sex site .I have met lots of people on here that I haven't played with but have become friends with. I think it's about being clear in what you want or expect... and accepting that everyone is different"

What she said, although coffee meets never seem to end up as coffee meets for me

Co Antrim

no I wouldn't and don't meet everyone i chat to. Lol... nor do i drive or expect anyone else to drive a huge distance to meet for a coffee. But if they are about the area and I have chatted for a while...we both feel comfortable chatting and they are happy to simply meet for a coffee. .. Well and good. Both sides know that is all that's going to happen. .. and we may not be to each others taste. .You just don't know until you meet but That's ok. You can't guarantee you will be attracted to someone. To me swinging isn't only about sex... It's a community of like minded people not a free for all guaranteed sex site .I have met lots of people on here that I haven't played with but have become friends with. I think it's about being clear in what you want or expect... and accepting that everyone is different"

Lol we've driven miles for them not even to turn up never mind knowing what they look like...but likewise whether attraction is there or not we've gained something from most of our meets

Co Antrim

no I wouldn't and don't meet everyone i chat to. Lol... nor do i drive or expect anyone else to drive a huge distance to meet for a coffee. But if they are about the area and I have chatted for a while...we both feel comfortable chatting and they are happy to simply meet for a coffee. .. Well and good. Both sides know that is all that's going to happen. .. and we may not be to each others taste. .You just don't know until you meet but That's ok. You can't guarantee you will be attracted to someone. To me swinging isn't only about sex... It's a community of like minded people not a free for all guaranteed sex site .I have met lots of people on here that I haven't played with but have become friends with. I think it's about being clear in what you want or expect... and accepting that everyone is different

What she said, although coffee meets never seem to end up as coffee meets for me "

Lucky you xx

I understand your point of view..but to make friends, I guess you can have the same on facebook or somewhere ...for me it is basically about sex and a wee bit attraction should be, of course with option of more.

"I must be fake too with fake verifications all 71 of them 57 meets.

I'm not going to trust someone I've never met with face pics for them to post on web!! I value my private life too much. If we meet for drink or coffee and don't find me attractive I'm a big girl and can take the rejection. I've had a sociable chat with people before and left it at just that"

...you misunderstand I'm not interested in verifications I can find that out for myself .. it is about attraction. I will not due blind dates, and I think the reason is understandable. You can be real, but not my taste .

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

What she said, although coffee meets never seem to end up as coffee meets for me

Lucky you xx"

Totally agree plus the camera hates me have had some brilliant results from social coffee meets

Not from fab but I av found that wen I have met sumone without proper pics its always turned out disapointing, im so far from perfect and a little ovr weight so I cn only gather that it comes down to girls been body consious r previous rejection making u this way same applys to guys we r all human.

Not from fab but I av found that wen I have met sumone without proper pics its always turned out disapointing, im so far from perfect and a little ovr weight so I cn only gather that it comes down to girls been body consious r previous rejection making u this way same applys to guys we r all human.

"Not from fab but I av found that wen I have met sumone without proper pics its always turned out disapointing, im so far from perfect and a little ovr weight so I cn only gather that it comes down to girls been body consious r previous rejection making u this way same applys to guys we r all human. "

you are not over weight liv....not a bit. perfect from head to toe.

"Not from fab but I av found that wen I have met sumone without proper pics its always turned out disapointing, im so far from perfect and a little ovr weight so I cn only gather that it comes down to girls been body consious r previous rejection making u this way same applys to guys we r all human.

you are not over weight liv....not a bit. perfect from head to toe."

I dunno did you help or insult the bloke there

» Add a new message to this topic