FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dallas!!!

Dallas!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The final episode of the last season we saw John Ross with two hot ladies, one of them his wife who later ended up on the floor after taking a massive pill overdose, anyway whats the worst thing that happened you on a meet?? Don't name n shame though please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Jaysus Dallas

I had a meet and guess who came out of the shower alive bobby ewing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My last meet after an hour or two of "action" the beautiful lady got up walked 3 yards to the bathroom and ... BANG!!!!!! SHE HIT THE GROUND

She & her hubby put it down to tights on a tiled floor I put it down to being weak at the knees

They're good sports however she did take a fair whack though

She's ok now xxx

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I have to name and shame hal here

i fainted on a cpl meet.out cold

came to and assured them i was ok,tried to play and couldnt and eventually i was put to bed by mrs like a big baby

I took a tumble on my first meet with a guy, flat on my face.

Note to self, don't go climbing over slippery rocks with unsuitable footwear.

It was kinda funny, and he still gets great pleasure in reminding me of it

"I have to name and shame hal here

i fainted on a cpl meet.out cold

came to and assured them i was ok,tried to play and couldnt and eventually i was put to bed by mrs like a big baby

"

dear oh dear, I'm sure she didn't mind putting you to bed tho

"My last meet after an hour or two of "action" the beautiful lady got up walked 3 yards to the bathroom and ... BANG!!!!!! SHE HIT THE GROUND

She & her hubby put it down to tights on a tiled floor I put it down to being weak at the knees

She's ok now xxx "

us women are real troopers,suppose u be that effect on all your meets

"My last meet after an hour or two of "action" the beautiful lady got up walked 3 yards to the bathroom and ... BANG!!!!!! SHE HIT THE GROUND

She's ok now xxx us women are real troopers,suppose u be that effect on all your meets "

Not all of them

I'd a meet with the INFAMOUS "Red'" before and I was on my hands and knees getting sick in her toilet and no it wasn't alcohol related.

Another. .. we killed her dog.. long story

She's ok now xxx us women are real troopers,suppose u be that effect on all your meets

Not all of them

I'd a meet with the INFAMOUS "Red'" before and I was on my hands and knees getting sick in her toilet and no it wasn't alcohol related.

Another. .. we killed her dog.. long story"

you sure ur not making this stuff up lol

I was pretending to be tarzan jumped on the bed and fell off again landing in a heap in the corner off the room busted me knee.

Me tarzan u jane she screamed busted our hole laughing for about an hour afterwards.

She's ok now xxx us women are real troopers,suppose u be that effect on all your meets

Not all of them

Another. .. we killed her dog.. long story you sure ur not making this stuff up lol"

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

The people are all here... the dog thing .. dog under bed/we broke bed/crushed dog/dog died in vets a few days after

Not all of them

Another. .. we killed her dog.. long story you sure ur not making this stuff up lol

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

The people are all here... the dog thing .. dog under bed/we broke bed/crushed dog/dog died in vets a few days after "

remind us never to hook up with you then,we re all for fun and games but that's just beyond fun lol

Not all of them

Another. .. we killed her dog.. long story you sure ur not making this stuff up lol

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

The people are all here... the dog thing .. dog under bed/we broke bed/crushed dog/dog died in vets a few days after remind us never to hook up with you then,we re all for fun and games but that's just beyond fun lol"

OKAY... Stay away from me and Galway for that matter lol

I often get mixed up with another Red here, it wasn't this infamous Red, it was another one, just to clarify!

My dog is alive and well thankfully

WTF was a dog in the bedroom for if you were making out???

Did you have a jar of honey with you?

"I often get mixed up with another Red here, it wasn't this infamous Red, it was another one, just to clarify!

My dog is alive and well thankfully "

No no it wasn't you.. there's another red here who keeps coming back with lots of pages... she's a doll really.

"WTF was a dog in the bedroom for if you were making out???

Did you have a jar of honey with you?"

I know, personally I don't get the whole animal thing myself but she had one it slept under her bed

RIP dog

"WTF was a dog in the bedroom for if you were making out???

Did you have a jar of honey with you?

I know, personally I don't get the whole animal thing myself but she had one it slept under her bed

RIP dog"

I thought it was Henny Penny who thought 'the sky is falling..'

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met a couple from another site once, the arrived and they seemed merry, they were actually plastered, they whipped out a btl of JD in my hotel room n drank it between them, they ended up having a massive domestic as he reckoned she have me more head than him.

I got up, got dressed and left in the middle of them fighting, got as far as the elevator and realised it was my room and had to go back, it was my first couple experience n put me off for a while

My town

I have to put my dog out if I have 'visitors' she may be a little biscion frieze looks sooo cute but would go for anyone that comes near me .

lol

Driving 4 hrs to galway for a no show was pretty embarrassing...

"Driving 4 hrs to galway for a no show was pretty embarrassing... "

hes loss cant believe the fool stood u up you look amazing.

Not all of them

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

The people are all here... the dog thing .. dog under bed/we broke bed/crushed dog/dog died in vets a few days after "

Pmsl. Only you could do shit like this

Not all of them

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

The people are all here... the dog thing .. dog under bed/we broke bed/crushed dog/dog died in vets a few days after

Pmsl. Only you could do shit like this "

I've some serious stories from fab and the shittttty thing is I can only share with you folk.

"Driving 4 hrs to galway for a no show was pretty embarrassing... "

Is that lemon still on fab?

Not all of them

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

I've some serious stories from fab and the shittttty thing is I can only share with you folk. "

Ha ha I am still laughing. Did you split the vet bill

"Driving 4 hrs to galway for a no show was pretty embarrassing...

hes loss cant believe the fool stood u up you look amazing. "

Thanks Mr Biggles...

Your very kind

hes loss cant believe the fool stood u up you look amazing.

Thanks Mr Biggles...

Your very kind "

She will not be stood up the next time she comes to Galway

Not all of them

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

I've some serious stories from fab and the shittttty thing is I can only share with you folk.

Ha ha I am still laughing. Did you split the vet bill "

I didn't! !! I wouldn't mind we didn't break the bed and crush the dog while having sex, I was getting out of the bed and stood up and CRASH

"I met a couple from another site once, the arrived and they seemed merry, they were actually plastered, they whipped out a btl of JD in my hotel room n drank it between them, they ended up having a massive domestic as he reckoned she have me more head than him.

I got up, got dressed and left in the middle of them fighting, got as far as the elevator and realised it was my room and had to go back, it was my first couple experience n put me off for a while"

Hahaha that's a cracker!

Is that lemon still on fab?"

No user no longer on site appeared after I logged on while waiting for him in the lobby...

No user no longer on site appeared after I logged on while waiting for him in the lobby... "

Did you know me at this stage. I'd have rescued you lol

My town

No user no longer on site appeared after I logged on while waiting for him in the lobby... "

what a plank that fool is

No user no longer on site appeared after I logged on while waiting for him in the lobby...

Did you know me at this stage. I'd have rescued you lol"

Ha ha yes I did actually.....

For fuck sake what a wanker and an asshole

Ha ha yes I did actually..... "

Awkward

Awkward "

Just a little bit

Did you know me at this stage. I'd have rescued you lol and

Awkward

Just a little bit "

Oh well at least I know where I stand

*backs off with my groundwork*

Not all of them

On the Bible!

Hand On Heart!

The people are all here... the dog thing .. dog under bed/we broke bed/crushed dog/dog died in vets a few days after remind us never to hook up with you then,we re all for fun and games but that's just beyond fun lol

OKAY... Stay away from me and Galway for that matter lol "

we re not making any promises , some very hot guys and gals in Galway

Had a previous meet in a hotel. I got there early to have a shower after getting out of the shower and I was starkers, there was a man in my room. I freaked and he ran out of the room. I got dressed, made a complaint to management. They checked CCTV. Found out it was one of there workers and said he "thought the room was unoccupied". I told them I wasn't happy. I got a complimentary bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and asked for a cooling fan for the room.

» Add a new message to this topic