FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Indian summer

Indian summer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Beautiful weather at the mo. This could be it until July 2015.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Beautiful weather at the mo. This could be it until July 2015."

how do ya figure that???

"Beautiful weather at the mo.

This could be it until July 2015.

how do ya figure that??? "

I guess he means, this is the last of the good weather we will see this year, until July 2015???

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I hope the good weather stays for a while! Can still wear dresses without tights!!

Tights! Ugh hate them! Unless my sexy guy is ripping them off me!!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Well I for one am going to enjoy every minute

Well we always have a good April or May so I think the OP isn't a great weather man

dublin

"Well we always have a good April or May so I think the OP isn't a great weather man"

Aka someone spouting something that's statistically very unlikely if not unseen... I've heard that kind of rubbish being said before oh too many times. If people I know say stuff like that I always remind them of it when the next sunny day happens

"Well we always have a good April or May so I think the OP isn't a great weather man

Aka someone spouting something that's statistically very unlikely if not unseen... I've heard that kind of rubbish being said before oh too many times. If people I know say stuff like that I always remind them of it when the next sunny day happens "

Wilder are you telling me I'm spouting rubbish or the OP???! Clarification required ASAP before I let you have the full 2 barrels

dublin

"Well we always have a good April or May so I think the OP isn't a great weather man

Aka someone spouting something that's statistically very unlikely if not unseen... I've heard that kind of rubbish being said before oh too many times. If people I know say stuff like that I always remind them of it when the next sunny day happens

Wilder are you telling me I'm spouting rubbish or the OP???! Clarification required ASAP before I let you have the full 2 barrels "

The OP! if full 2 barrels being unloaded please don't wing me take me down!

Wilder are you telling me I'm spouting rubbish or the OP???! Clarification required ASAP before I let you have the full 2 barrels

The OP! if full 2 barrels being unloaded please don't wing me take me down! "

You'd only want the kiss of life

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

The OP! if full 2 barrels being unloaded please don't wing me take me down!

You'd only want the kiss of life "

not of u used the shotgun right lol

» Add a new message to this topic