FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > straight ladies looking for cpls

straight ladies looking for cpls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avie t OP   Couple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Have seen a lot of profiles with straight ladies looking for cpls....is it they like the security of meeting a cpl or is there a sexual angel I am just not getting...anyone enlighten me.....Mrs Davie t

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

otherside of nowhere

Just to be clear I mean single straight ladies

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Just to be clear I mean single straight ladies"

They're probably just spoofers that didn't think it through Do they seem legit otherwise?

otherside of nowhere

"Just to be clear I mean single straight ladies

They're probably just spoofers that didn't think it through Do they seem legit otherwise? "

Yes...just can't see what either lady would get out of it except of course the pleasure of pleasing the male

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean they actually state In writing that they looking for couples or do you mean they have ticked the box looking for couples?

If it's the first I would say they looking for security and/or group play as its easier to get group play to vs certain extent with a couple than possibly trying to get separate playmates. Or they could be misleading themselves and others by claiming to be straight.

If its the second option they either could be lazy or greedy or both as in tick all the boxes

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

have seen a few ladies state they are straight but look for cpls as they dont want to put bi on their profile as they would be hounded so they hide that part

mrs crazy

otherside of nowhere

"Do you mean they actually state In writing that they looking for couples or do you mean they have ticked the box looking for couples?

If it's the first I would say they looking for security and/or group play as its easier to get group play to vs certain extent with a couple than possibly trying to get separate playmates. Or they could be misleading themselves and others by claiming to be straight.

If its the second option they either could be lazy or greedy or both as in tick all the boxes"

More the ticking of the boxes kind....so you are probably right....was just curious about the thinking behind it

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Do you mean they actually state In writing that they looking for couples or do you mean they have ticked the box looking for couples?

If its the second option they either could be lazy or greedy or both as in tick all the boxes

More the ticking of the boxes kind....so you are probably right....was just curious about the thinking behind it"

Trying to figure out the thinking behind a woman's actions? Oh dear, not to be recommended, unfathomable creatures

otherside of nowhere

"have seen a few ladies state they are straight but look for cpls as they dont want to put bi on their profile as they would be hounded so they hide that part

mrs crazy "

Really think ppl should be honest on profiles saves a lot of confusion on a meet

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Have seen a lot of profiles with straight ladies looking for cpls....is it they like the security of meeting a cpl or is there a sexual angel I am just not getting...anyone enlighten me.....Mrs Davie t"

Loving the thought of a sexual angel .....

otherside of nowhere

"Have seen a lot of profiles with straight ladies looking for cpls....is it they like the security of meeting a cpl or is there a sexual angel I am just not getting...anyone enlighten me.....Mrs Davie t

Loving the thought of a sexual angel ....."

Lol dam phone....but now that you mention it

» Add a new message to this topic