FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Plenty of Fish

Plenty of Fish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering how many on here are also on POF? I've come across one or two so far but wondering is it more common for people to be on both sites. POF is a dating site for those wondering what it is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not me, I can only deal with Facebook/Twitter & Fabswingers.

However, mates have used it and its a mix between here and Facebook they reckon

By *imply me 1Woman  over a year ago

LONDONDERRY

same here , Facebook and Fab is enough for me

"same here , Facebook and Fab is enough for me "

Twitter is a dark horse

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Nope don't use it not interested either

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"same here , Facebook and Fab is enough for me

Twitter is a dark horse "

Does anyone meet in a pub any more? Or summon up the courage to ask someone they've seen on the street ?

Serious question - I really believe we're becoming more and more disconnected with the material world - and I include myself in that assertion before you ask !!!

Twitter is a dark horse

Does anyone meet in a pub any more? Or summon up the courage to ask someone they've seen on the street ?

Serious question - I really believe we're becoming more and more disconnected with the material world - and I include myself in that assertion before you ask !!!"

Ooh! My favourite! The night out pick-up. Yeah, people still play that game.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Twitter is a dark horse

Serious question - I really believe we're becoming more and more disconnected with the material world - and I include myself in that assertion before you ask !!!"

you are probably right. ive been thinking of getting out of the house more this winter

Of course folk do hook up for vanilla offline. ..

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Twitter is a dark horse

Definitely. Wouldn't want to depend on here for action...

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

That reminds me, I've been neglecting my POF profile...

Belfast

Twitter is a dark horse

Serious question - I really believe we're becoming more and more disconnected with the material world - and I include myself in that assertion before you ask !!!

you are probably right. ive been thinking of getting out of the house more this winter "

Well you'll be out in October with me and me slo for a start !!! Reminds me to dust down the snap tackles......

No OP, have never used POF.

Twitter is a dark horse

you are probably right. ive been thinking of getting out of the house more this winter

Well you'll be out in October with me and me slo for a start !!! Reminds me to dust down the snap tackles...... "

im in the process of changing the trebles on my lure collection and re brading my bait rods i'm determined to break my pb pike this year

We met through POF,all those years ago

Used to use pof but what im looking for in a guy i want to date is hard to find in vanilla dating sites so i prefer to meet socially now rather than through sites like that.

Belfast

Twitter is a dark horse

Well you'll be out in October with me and me slo for a start !!! Reminds me to dust down the snap tackles......

im in the process of changing the trebles on my lure collection and re brading my bait rods i'm determined to break my pb pike this year"

Braid? Oh shit this boy means business !!!

Does POF cover couples or is it just a singles thing. I thought it was just for dating?

Twitter is a dark horse

im in the process of changing the trebles on my lure collection and re brading my bait rods i'm determined to break my pb pike this year

Braid? Oh shit this boy means business !!!"

yeah iv used braid for lure fishing for years and for feeder fishing too so im going to load up some bait runners with braid

"Does POF cover couples or is it just a singles thing. I thought it was just for dating?"

No, that's fab.

Twitter is a dark horse

And even when people are out in a pub they're continuously looking at the phone screen. Drives me nuts! Don't get me started on people who bring out oversized ipads to take photo's at weddings, concerts and nights out. Ya look like a fecking ejit. It's good to talk ya know

By *atiePWoman  over a year ago

Secret Location

Never used POF but I do get asked out by random people on the street and meet guys on nights out.

Guess I'm old fashioned

Belfast

Twitter is a dark horse

yeah iv used braid for lure fishing for years and for feeder fishing too so im going to load up some bait runners with braid "

Fuck off with the psychological warfare Laid !!!

I'm on it

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I was on it before I found fab

But I got thrown off it

Im on there not a bad site but gone really quiet dont really use it much now atall.

[Removed by poster at 09/09/14 16:32:32]

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

I get laid more on nights out than I do on here

Plus the women on here are way more normal than POF

Twitter is a dark horse

yeah iv used braid for lure fishing for years and for feeder fishing too so im going to load up some bait runners with braid

Fuck off with the psychological warfare Laid !!!"

I get more action with nights out than on here hence why I'm never on here, think the mystery of getting to know someone with just a bit of skin shown is slightly boring as usually it wouldn't be someone you'd walk up to in a bar/club anyway just my opinion although there are some very attractive people as well. Wen on a night our you get to know right away if there's an attraction and if I'm totally honest meeting women face to face or on a night out seem to have a far better personality than an on an Internet site

Twitter is a dark horse

And even when people are out in a pub they're continuously looking at the phone screen. Drives me nuts! Don't get me started on people who bring out oversized ipads to take photo's at weddings, concerts and nights out. Ya look like a fecking ejit. It's good to talk ya know "

Lol so much this!!!

Was on POF had no joy I always put married in profile but lately owner of POF is blocking profiles with married in them ??

Had and still have fun on badoo

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Twitter is a dark horse

And even when people are out in a pub they're continuously looking at the phone screen. Drives me nuts! Don't get me started on people who bring out oversized ipads to take photo's at weddings, concerts and nights out. Ya look like a fecking ejit. It's good to talk ya know "

Such a pet hate of mine too. Or them trying to do it indiscrete but it makes them more obvious

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

I met Rae on POF!! 6 years, a lot of fun and a son later, we couldn't be happier!

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Twitter is a dark horse

Jeez, I havnt tried a civilian in a long time. That's probably not healthy.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Twitter is a dark horse

Jeez, I havnt tried a civilian in a long time. That's probably not healthy. "

bad Johnson lol

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"

bad Johnson lol "

I just find civilians are too much effort to be honest. Most of my friends are married or in LTR's and have kids, so the few times they get out they're not looking for women and the pubs we go to reflect that. It's good just to catch up with them anyway. Which leaves work...and I've been down that messy road too many times.

Either way, i now prefer putting the effort to meeting someone from here or S4I. I love the chatting, planning and anticipation of meeting someone new or the excitement of meeting up again with a friend. Chatting up a civilian lady in a pub for 5 hours for a d*unken grope with someone who'll want to go exclusive by the morning doesn't appeal anymore.

Still, acknowledge it's prob not the best outlook.

Tinder works very well

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

Twitter is a dark horse

Lol 2-4 I've often imagined the reaction of another cpl or single on the street... Do you fancy joining us for a 3some / 4some? But yeah know what you're saying

"

bad Johnson lol

I just find civilians are too much effort to be honest. Most of my friends are married or in LTR's and have kids, so the few times they get out they're not looking for women and the pubs we go to reflect that. It's good just to catch up with them anyway. Which leaves work...and I've been down that messy road too many times.

Either way, i now prefer putting the effort to meeting someone from here or S4I. I love the chatting, planning and anticipation of meeting someone new or the excitement of meeting up again with a friend. Chatting up a civilian lady in a pub for 5 hours for a d*unken grope with someone who'll want to go exclusive by the morning doesn't appeal anymore.

Still, acknowledge it's prob not the best outlook."

wats s4l?

Co Antrim

"

bad Johnson lol

Still, acknowledge it's prob not the best outlook. wats s4l?"

Not allowed to mention other sites

Belfast

Twitter is a dark horse

Lol 2-4 I've often imagined the reaction of another cpl or single on the street... Do you fancy joining us for a 3some / 4some? But yeah know what you're saying"

Thought you were coming on to us there sinfully

"

bad Johnson lol

Still, acknowledge it's prob not the best outlook. wats s4l?

Not allowed to mention other sites"

the topic says plenty of fish lol

Co Antrim

Twitter is a dark horse

Lol 2-4 I've often imagined the reaction of another cpl or single on the street... Do you fancy joining us for a 3some / 4some? But yeah know what you're saying

Thought you were coming on to us there sinfully

"

You never know might just walk up to you on street someday

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

I've heard guys saying they have better results on Pof , even give me ratios to prove it .. but it's more deceitful as the ladies on there are thinking they are going to be dating that person and having relationships . On here you know what's going to happen once you've established a connection.

"Tinder works very well"

...meet a girl in the pub or somewhere in the real world works best of all .. Am here just for pastime,with option to meet maybe nice people . I met some nice folks ..but seldom . To many Time wasters and Bullshitter here, as at all such websites.

By *allfungent24Man  over a year ago

city

I'm on tinder and pof. More luck meeting singles there than fab

"I've heard guys saying they have better results on Pof , even give me ratios to prove it .. but it's more deceitful as the ladies on there are thinking they are going to be dating that person and having relationships . On here you know what's going to happen once you've established a connection. "

My thoughts too - more honest here (most ppl anyway lol!)

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"I've heard guys saying they have better results on Pof , even give me ratios to prove it .. but it's more deceitful as the ladies on there are thinking they are going to be dating that person and having relationships . On here you know what's going to happen once you've established a connection.

My thoughts too - more honest here (most ppl anyway lol!)"

» Add a new message to this topic