FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Missed connection

Missed connection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a tipsy woman with the beautiful smile who got crammed next to me on bus, route 31a north bound in Dublin. You laid your head on my shoulder for support then looked up at me occasionally and smiled as you settled in, making the experience feel so natural. Before you got off the bus, I asked if you were ok, and you said yes, and kissed me on cheek. I hesitated to follow you for fear of scaring you but berated myself for not doing so. Would love to see you again and see if the connection was just alcohol induced or something more genuine and real.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Looking for a tipsy woman with the beautiful smile who got crammed next to me on bus, route 31a north bound in Dublin. You laid your head on my shoulder for support then looked up at me occasionally and smiled as you settled in, making the experience feel so natural. Before you got off the bus, I asked if you were ok, and you said yes, and kissed me on cheek. I hesitated to follow you for fear of scaring you but berated myself for not doing so. Would love to see you again and see if the connection was just alcohol induced or something more genuine and real."

there is nothing worse than a missed opportunity and i hope i find her

but sometimes we read to much into things and maybe she was just d*unk and would have placed her head on whom ever she was sat beside ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That would be so romantic if it was posted anywhere else other than a swinger site

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

can't swingers be romantic ?

This is a job for Craigslist

By *heritoWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

What she look like i'm on 31a now

By *heritoWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

And no wasn't me lol

"Looking for a tipsy woman with the beautiful smile who got crammed next to me on bus, route 31a north bound in Dublin. You laid your head on my shoulder for support then looked up at me occasionally and smiled as you settled in, making the experience feel so natural. Before you got off the bus, I asked if you were ok, and you said yes, and kissed me on cheek. I hesitated to follow you for fear of scaring you but berated myself for not doing so. Would love to see you again and see if the connection was just alcohol induced or something more genuine and real."
. . It was surely better than a spin on the 46a. . . Seemingly bagatelle are on it regularly listening to d*unks telling them how to get rich. . .

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"This is a job for Craigslist "

or crimeline

definetly smart move not to follow her

put that in the metro

Did you ever find here or are you still on a continuos bus cycle waiting for her?

Haven't Kan't Fuckin Cook stolen your idea for an ad?

"Haven't Kan't Fuckin Cook stolen your idea for an ad?"

Lol I think maybe he stole their idea!!

» Add a new message to this topic