FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > looking face picture

looking face picture

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urph6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

why do peeps ask for a face pic?and when you do!they dont reply?and all you hear about is timewaters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe they recognised you.

To see if they find you attractive, i cant speak for others but i cant meet someone i dont fancy, i think its best to get it out of the way straight away rather than chat for ages and then discover you dont fancy them and will never meet. And sometimes its hard to tell someone that you dont find them hot so they just ignore rather than insult

Yes got to agree pix first no point if theres no attraction

"Yes got to agree pix first no point if theres no attraction "

But can't attraction be built through personality, making the person more attractive when you do see a face pic.

It's very shallow to choose by looks alone! Women are always preaching that to guys!

Sorry if theres no attraction why bother but yes most men here dont care abt looks a pulse will do but each to there own

How is it preaching to only want to have sex with people you fancy?

That's quite some leap

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

don't you all not know by now ?? that the women on here as suppose to fuck us guys if they fancy us or not !!!

Ya i get the whole attraction thing but i'm probably too private . . I prefer to chat a bit to see if i actually think i'm talking to someone i may fancy . After a while i don't have a problem sending a face pic but ask that they send theirs back too regardless. . I think thats fair. . .

Nothing wrong with asking for a face pic early in a conversation

Yeah, a face pic is a must im afraid. Otherwise you're taking a gamble and you'd basically just shag anything around.

#standards

A bit of chat first to sus out personality then a face pic is cool by me

But am amused by peps who need it in first msg when they have only one dated body shot and sometimes no profile shot Like WTF

The Awkward Moment when your mailing and getting on so well for a while and ye send the face pic and it goes down like a lead balloon

"The Awkward Moment when your mailing and getting on so well for a while and ye send the face pic and it goes down like a lead balloon "

"The Awkward Moment when your mailing and getting on so well for a while and ye send the face pic and it goes down like a lead balloon "

thats the cross us ugly feckers have to carry lol

People don't seem to ask me for a face photo, my bum seems to make me "look lovely"

"People don't seem to ask me for a face photo, my bum seems to make me "look lovely""

Hmmmmm and it's not bad at all

"People don't seem to ask me for a face photo, my bum seems to make me "look lovely""

well as someone else mentioned its only after a while ill ask to see a face pic theres no point in firing your face pic to everyone in the first mail/message.

also i tend to meet most people at parties and meet and greets as im not very photogenic and tend to look slightly better in person

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I don't mind sending a face pic but not on first message. .and if I get bombarded with send a face pic message I tend to hold back. .

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

It's worse when you send a face pic then your suddenly blocked !!!!!

I just figured they went to the same prayer group as me :0

By *atiePWoman  over a year ago

Secret Location

A lot of guys send face pics really early and then expect to get them back

I've no problem sharing them when I've asked or chatted for a while

By *urph6969 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

i find not replying is an insult,its simple yes or no lol

"i find not replying is an insult,its simple yes or no lol"

I never reply if I ain't interested...

Its Not worth the grief I get when I do...

Near Carryduff

Not replying is kina treating all guys with the same disrespect. I do know there are plenty of pushy guys who don't know the meaning of the word no. For the regular good guy just left hanging there with his pic sent out into the ether isn't that fair.

"why do peeps ask for a face pic?and when you do!they dont reply?and all you hear about is timewaters"

listen ---- how it works

You have to impress the women in two sentence.

You have to send a face pic [clear und bright ]

you need to fear...and wait [ of course]

You're too pretty and the lady is afraid to disappoint you.

You will never hear anything from her.

that's the secret ...... time waster

"Not replying is kina treating all guys with the same disrespect. I do know there are plenty of pushy guys who don't know the meaning of the word no. For the regular good guy just left hanging there with his pic sent out into the ether isn't that fair."
I delete pics once I've seen them... regardless

Trade places with me and see some of the bullshit women of Fab have to put up with...

Near Carryduff

"Not replying is kina treating all guys with the same disrespect. I do know there are plenty of pushy guys who don't know the meaning of the word no. For the regular good guy just left hanging there with his pic sent out into the ether isn't that fair. I delete pics once I've seen them... regardless

Trade places with me and see some of the bullshit women of Fab have to put up with..."

Do you mean you get sent fake pics from girls or just poor quality ones?

"Not replying is kina treating all guys with the same disrespect. I do know there are plenty of pushy guys who don't know the meaning of the word no. For the regular good guy just left hanging there with his pic sent out into the ether isn't that fair. I delete pics once I've seen them... regardless

Trade places with me and see some of the bullshit women of Fab have to put up with...

Do you mean you get sent fake pics from girls or just poor quality ones?"

... target reached..Hit..ship sunk

Best bet is to get yourself to every m&g/party's as possible so people can personally meet you then they can decide wether your attractive, some people take bad photos etc and no one knows anything about a person just by there profile on here

Do you mean you get sent fake pics from girls or just poor quality ones?"

You said by not replying i was being disrespectful to guys...

So what I'm saying if you traded places with me you would understand why I don't reply anymore... Cause 90% of the guys I've refused do not take it well...

No lady has ever sent me fake pics so I've no idea what you mean by that..

So what I'm saying if you traded places with me you would understand why I don't reply anymore... Cause 90% of the guys I've refused do not take it well...

No lady has ever sent me fake pics so I've no idea what you mean by that.. "

Angel. . its like this .... ive seen your face and you're cue uw uw uw utttt

Angel. . its like this .... ive seen your face and you're cue uw uw uw utttt "

So have I and I agree mega cute

Angel. . its like this .... ive seen your face and you're cue uw uw uw utttt "

Awwww Thanks xx

My town

Trade places with me and see some of the bullshit women of Fab have to put up with..."

here here

It's a nightmare sometimes.

Near Carryduff

Fair enough , safe enough to say 90% of the guys don't take rejection well. ?

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

"Best bet is to get yourself to every m&g/party's as possible so people can personally meet you then they can decide wether your attractive, some people take bad photos etc and no one knows anything about a person just by there profile on here "

"It's worse when you send a face pic then your suddenly blocked !!!!!

I just figured they went to the same prayer group as me :0"

I've had tht, sent a face pic was told I'd get 1 in return , didn't get 1 then I was promptly Blocked lol.

think ive had every reaction under the sun to facepics...including bleeding eyes

"Best bet is to get yourself to every m&g/party's as possible so people can personally meet you then they can decide wether your attractive, some people take bad photos etc and no one knows anything about a person just by there profile on here "

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Only if you socially mix well though...

It's a harsh world on a sex site, there's no room for sentiment

"Best bet is to get yourself to every m&g/party's as possible so people can personally meet you then they can decide wether your attractive, some people take bad photos etc and no one knows anything about a person just by there profile on here

Only if you socially mix well though... "

that's the joy of having lots of people around as well, just in case it's some sort of nut job lol im sure there are plenty on here, although I do mix well myself

[Removed by poster at 10/09/14 01:00:13]

I guess its a simple no attraction no action, we're not here to fall in love, simply fulfil fantasies and we are all different and are attracted to different people for unknown reasons so just take it that your not their type. prob nothing personal

Near Carryduff

"It's a harsh world on a sex site, there's no room for sentiment "

Yup ur right , including common good manners,

As long as no one has had a recent OD on ugly pills,but it helps if there is some attraction.

But in fairness to the lady's they have to deal with more bullshit then the men do, a sweeping generalisation I think not. On a good note.

We played with both sexes from the singles on here, and in fairness to both they were pretty amazing.

"It's a harsh world on a sex site, there's no room for sentiment

Yup ur right , including common good manners,"

Is that a side swipe at moi...??

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"People don't seem to ask me for a face photo, my bum seems to make me "look lovely"

well as someone else mentioned its only after a while ill ask to see a face pic theres no point in firing your face pic to everyone in the first mail/message.

also i tend to meet most people at parties and meet and greets as im not very photogenic and tend to look slightly better in person"

yep me too and then you can judge how well you like someone too. . Couldn't and don't play unless there is that chemistry. ..probably why I have more coffee than play dates lol

"I guess its a simple no attraction no action, we're not here to fall in love, simply fulfil fantasies and we are all different and are attracted to different people for unknown reasons so just take it that your not their type. prob nothing personal"

A friendly message deserves a friendly answer. It breaks no piece from the Crown if you just respond "sorry not my type" ..basic manners

"I guess its a simple no attraction no action, we're not here to fall in love, simply fulfil fantasies and we are all different and are attracted to different people for unknown reasons so just take it that your not their type. prob nothing personal

A friendly message deserves a friendly answer. It breaks no piece from the Crown if you just respond "sorry not my type" ..basic manners "

Sometimes responding with basic manners ya get uncalled for abuse....

"I guess its a simple no attraction no action, we're not here to fall in love, simply fulfil fantasies and we are all different and are attracted to different people for unknown reasons so just take it that your not their type. prob nothing personal

A friendly message deserves a friendly answer. It breaks no piece from the Crown if you just respond "sorry not my type" ..basic manners "

ABUSE filled messages are uncalled for

A friendly message deserves a friendly answer. It breaks no piece from the Crown if you just respond "sorry not my type" ..basic manners

Sometimes responding with basic manners ya get uncalled for abuse.... "

Oh I hear ya been there and got all that

Dunno why my face pic surprises folk??

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

90% of guys rejected send back abuse?

I doubt that.iv been on here as cpl for years before and have seen and recieved said abuse and i realise a single girl would get more,but 9 out of 10 guys send back abuse??

Btw i have no problem with a girl not sending back a no thank you message or even blocking you to show shes not interested,whatever gets the message across is fine by me,im a big boy

[Removed by poster at 10/09/14 14:12:45]

"90% of guys rejected send back abuse?

I doubt that.iv been on here as cpl for years before and have seen and recieved said abuse and i realise a single girl would get more,but 9 out of 10 guys send back abuse??

Btw i have no problem with a girl not sending back a no thank you message or even blocking you to show shes not interested,whatever gets the message across is fine by me,im a big boy "

Be great if more guys were like you

If ya don't get a reply then that should tell ya there not interested get over it, some people don't have the decency to reply a "no thanks" if they wer afraid of getting abuse I see it in almost every profile about the block button, that's wat it's there for

"If ya don't get a reply then that should tell ya there not interested get over it, some people don't have the decency to reply a "no thanks" if they wer afraid of getting abuse I see it in almost every profile about the block button, that's wat it's there for"

You don't know me so do not Question my Decency...

"If ya don't get a reply then that should tell ya there not interested get over it, some people don't have the decency to reply a "no thanks" if they wer afraid of getting abuse I see it in almost every profile about the block button, that's wat it's there for

You don't know me so do not Question my Decency... "

wasn't talking to you I said some people, chill

"If ya don't get a reply then that should tell ya there not interested get over it, some people don't have the decency to reply a "no thanks" if they wer afraid of getting abuse I see it in almost every profile about the block button, that's wat it's there for

You don't know me so do not Question my Decency... wasn't talking to you I said some people, chill"

That's okay just making sure...

You don't know me so do not Question my Decency... wasn't talking to you I said some people, chill

That's okay just making sure... "

lol close shave there

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

A girl or cpl with no filters on gets hundreds of mails a day,she couldnt reply to all and still have a life

most of them dont deserve a reply,'free today', 'wanna meet', thats bad enough but they mostly dont even hav a fuckin pic

and im sure alot of those same guys are posting here about decency and manners.

Or moaning about no meets

"A girl or cpl with no filters on gets hundreds of mails a day,she couldnt reply to all and still have a life

most of them dont deserve a reply,'free today', 'wanna meet', thats bad enough but they mostly dont even hav a fuckin pic

Or moaning about no meets"

Very very True.....

You don't know me so do not Question my Decency... wasn't talking to you I said some people, chill

That's okay just making sure... lol close shave there"

Yep you dodged a bullet there..

Lol..not for the faint hearted this place

[Removed by poster at 10/09/14 14:41:22]

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I used to try and reply to all messages out of politeness. .. But sadly have to agree with fallen .... often a polite no thanks results in abusive messages of the. .

"Why not".. leading to the"i think you'll find I tick all your boxes" ... leading to the"who the fuck do ya think you are etc " type messages. That's when I block!

thankfully I have met do many great people on here so I know there are good polite and decent guys out there. . But for newbies is really off putting

"I used to try and reply to all messages out of politeness. .. But sadly have to agree with fallen .... often a polite no thanks results in abusive messages of the. .

"Why not".. leading to the"i think you'll find I tick all your boxes" ... leading to the"who the fuck do ya think you are etc " type messages. That's when I block!

thankfully I have met do many great people on here so I know there are good polite and decent guys out there. . But for newbies is really off putting "

What bugs me is if you reply with a 'no thank you', some guys start, 'oh well let's chat and see how we go, you might change your mind'. You can pretty much tell by looking at someone's profile once whether you've any interest or not.

My town

I've had a message with a picture.

Tried the polite route.

Than get I didn't want to meet u anyway u ugly bitch.

Like some numptys are clueless.

"I used to try and reply to all messages out of politeness. .. But sadly have to agree with fallen .... often a polite no thanks results in abusive messages of the. .

thankfully I have met do many great people on here so I know there are good polite and decent guys out there. . But for newbies is really off putting "

Thank you ...

"90% of guys rejected send back abuse?

Btw i have no problem with a girl not sending back a no thank you message or even blocking you to show shes not interested,whatever gets the message across is fine by me,im a big boy "

Ok I can imagine that here are lots boneheads but I can't believe that 9 out of 10 guys send back abuse. What is true is that one in ten women have the decency to write back an answer. I've no problem with a sorry .. why, even I do not want to meet any woman.

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

It's called freedom of choice !! Do not take it personally .

Near Carryduff

Some day all our face pics are going to end up on the Sunday world paper, the news paper that appears to represent moral guardians for the country.

Anyhow I do take your point. The guys who are wankers can't take rejection have completely ruined it for the rest.. Quite a shame really.

"Some day all our face pics are going to end up on the Sunday world paper, the news paper that appears to represent moral guardians for the country.

Anyhow I do take your point. The guys who are wankers can't take rejection have completely ruined it for the rest.. Quite a shame really. "

I can't hear those bad guys scare poor woman story any longer.. too many on both sides, it seems to lack manners.Good manners are not an one way road.

"Some day all our face pics are going to end up on the Sunday world paper, the news paper that appears to represent moral guardians for the country.

Anyhow I do take your point. The guys who are wankers can't take rejection have completely ruined it for the rest.. Quite a shame really.

I can't hear those bad guys scare poor woman story any longer.. too many on both sides, it seems to lack manners.Good manners are not an one way road."

I agree and I only speak for myself and what I've had to deal with from guys on here....

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Just can't understand why ppl don't use the filters provided...it works a dream....and ladies block all guys for a month and you do the search your far more likely to find the type of guy that appeal's to you if your doing the looking....that's what we do when we are looking for a guy so far its worked....your leaving yourself open to rejection but that's the price

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co Antrim

"A girl or cpl with no filters on gets hundreds of mails a day,she couldnt reply to all and still have a life

Or moaning about no meets"

Oh I hear ya been there and got all that "

I reckon it can be difficult to reply to everyone that messages you, I think if guys read the profile they'd have a good idea if they'd get a reply or not, even check the verifications, if theres none from guys I don't bother as I don't believe Im that special that I'll be the first, most peeps are here to fulfil fantasies not make friends, the friends bit is just a bonus and any hot lady or couple are prob inundated and would have to hire a PA to reply to all the single males

I reckon it can be difficult to reply to everyone that messages you, I think if guys read the profile they'd have a good idea if they'd get a reply or not, even check the verifications, if theres none from guys I don't bother as I don't believe Im that special that I'll be the first, most peeps are here to fulfil fantasies not make friends, the friends bit is just a bonus and any hot lady or couple are prob inundated and would have to hire a PA to reply to all the single males "

Well said...

I reckon it can be difficult to reply to everyone that messages you, I think if guys read the profile they'd have a good idea if they'd get a reply or not, even check the verifications, if theres none from guys I don't bother as I don't believe Im that special that I'll be the first, most peeps are here to fulfil fantasies not make friends, the friends bit is just a bonus and any hot lady or couple are prob inundated and would have to hire a PA to reply to all the single males

Well said... "

For me enthusiasm is the biggest asset for a successful meet, so I simply don't understand why guys hassle girls if they have been told, or by intimation, that they aren't their type, because trying to 'persuade' someone to have sex just isn't gonna work...so if I get any negative vibes...i just walk away..same as in real life

Don't mind the face pic request, wat annoys me is the face pic request from people with no pictures and no verifications or some dodgy verification "met a while back off a different site" type ones

I prefere to send a face pic on first message and I do ask for one in return. Or even a full body pic (clothed or nude)

If I'm not physically attracted to u. I simply reply "sorry your not my type , happy hunting tho "

Very true

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I have public face pics. With 3' of make up on, I don't have to worry about being recognised by my mum if she's on here (if you are, mum, then it isn't me) and there is a lot of variety in TG from people who have beards to those who you would never guess, so I like people to be able to tell before they message me. On the other side, I once had a face pic from a guy with taches that made him look like a Mexican Bandit and it was awkward to say no without offending him.

» Add a new message to this topic