FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Donor Card

Donor Card

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So there is probably a lot of members on here who carry the donor card with the hope of saving lives when they pass. Very commendable

What if there was a necessity for genital donors? Would you donate your cock or pussy knowing when your 6ft under your 6" lad is still giving pleasure or your pussy is helping another woman go to heaven and back?

Even think of it this way, little Johnny with his 3" tiddler could go down the vital organs clinical and request an upgrade and buy big Dave's 9" schlong, well it's no use to big Dave when he's dead and buried lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm I suppose if it'll help somebody they can lob it off when I'm gone, won't even overly matter if rigor mortis has set in

"Hmmm I suppose if it'll help somebody they can lob it off when I'm gone, won't even overly matter if rigor mortis has set in"

What do they transplant on you in it's place?? bananas? Or cucumber in some cases!!

Without a doubt I would would donate my cock and let the legacy continue on. I would die a happier man.

"Hmmm I suppose if it'll help somebody they can lob it off when I'm gone, won't even overly matter if rigor mortis has set in"

Rigor mortise would be a bonus, another selling point alright

"Without a doubt I would would donate my cock and let the legacy continue on. I would die a happier man. "

get the card tomorrow pal, I am

Can't donate anyway but if I could I'd definitely put my bits up

"Hmmm I suppose if it'll help somebody they can lob it off when I'm gone, won't even overly matter if rigor mortis has set in

What do they transplant on you in it's place?? bananas? Or cucumber in some cases!! "

I'd be tatty bread, what need for a transplant? My banaba would still be off having fun

"Can't donate anyway but if I could I'd definitely put my bits up "

Should I not ask why you can't donate? (in a way that's just like asking without asking)

"Hmmm I suppose if it'll help somebody they can lob it off when I'm gone, won't even overly matter if rigor mortis has set in

Rigor mortise would be a bonus, another selling point alright "

ever hard

I have a donor card, I'll happily donate any organ, some would be more beneficial than others.

What do they transplant on you in it's place?? bananas? Or cucumber in some cases!!

I'd be tatty bread, what need for a transplant? My banaba would still be off having fun "

That's a strange thing to transplant! bit flat!

"I have a donor card, I'll happily donate any organ, some would be more beneficial than others. "

God help someone want my cock an my liver

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I'm a donor card carrying girl as we speak. ... They can have whatever they want or is useful.... and brain already signed up for the brain bank research project for dementia. ... so why not lol.... May as well have some fun even then

"I'm a donor card carrying girl as we speak. ... They can have whatever they want or is useful.... and brain already signed up for the brain bank research project for dementia. ... so why not lol.... May as well have some fun even then "

Your a long time dead Mrs S, might aswell keep swinging

"I have a donor card, I'll happily donate any organ, some would be more beneficial than others.

God help someone want my cock an my liver "

Be a brave person to take either off those on bro

"I'm a donor card carrying girl as we speak. ... They can have whatever they want or is useful.... and brain already signed up for the brain bank research project for dementia. ... so why not lol.... May as well have some fun even then "

Went to see the 'Body Worlds Vital' Exhibition in the Life Science centre in Newcastle Upon Tyne, when I was over there last month. It was an amazing display of real human bodies showing all aspects of the body and some suffering different illness etc would consider donating my body to this.

"I have a donor card, I'll happily donate any organ, some would be more beneficial than others.

God help someone want my cock an my liver

Be a brave person to take either off those on bro "

If they have as much fun as I do with them they won't know how lucky they are

when I kick the bucket, they should take all they can, even my dick, I won't need it any more at that point

I bet you do, sharing is caring my friend.

I'd be tatty bread, what need for a transplant? My banaba would still be off having fun

That's a strange thing to transplant! bit flat! "

I think you're overtired or misreading

Palookaville

"I'm a donor card carrying girl as we speak. ... They can have whatever they want or is useful.... and brain already signed up for the brain bank research project for dementia. ... so why not lol.... May as well have some fun even then

Went to see the 'Body Worlds Vital' Exhibition in the Life Science centre in Newcastle Upon Tyne, when I was over there last month. It was an amazing display of real human bodies showing all aspects of the body and some suffering different illness etc would consider donating my body to this. "

I went to see gunther von hagans bodies exhibition in new York and again in Dublin. .. It was fascinating. ... I especially liked the one with all the artificial joints etc so I got to see what my knees look like lol

I think you're overtired or misreading "

You're transplanting tatty bread apparently

"I bet you do, sharing is caring my friend. "

I love it when you call me friend, that means we can share lok

"I bet you do, sharing is caring my friend.

I love it when you call me friend, that means we can share lok "

What's mine is yours my friend

You're transplanting tatty bread apparently "

No I'd be tatty bread ( rhyming slang for dead) so no need to hang on to my cock, I can pass the legacy of the banaba on

"I'm a donor card carrying girl as we speak. ... They can have whatever they want or is useful.... and brain already signed up for the brain bank research project for dementia. ... so why not lol.... May as well have some fun even then

Went to see the 'Body Worlds Vital' Exhibition in the Life Science centre in Newcastle Upon Tyne, when I was over there last month. It was an amazing display of real human bodies showing all aspects of the body and some suffering different illness etc would consider donating my body to this.

I went to see gunther von hagans bodies exhibition in new York and again in Dublin. .. It was fascinating. ... I especially liked the one with all the artificial joints etc so I got to see what my knees look like lol "

That's the same one

"I bet you do, sharing is caring my friend.

I love it when you call me friend, that means we can share lok

What's mine is yours my friend "

In that case you can have my genital donation

No I'd be tatty bread ( rhyming slang for dead) so no need to hang on to my cock, I can pass the legacy of the banaba on"

What's rhyming slang for balls? Can they be transplanted too??

I did get it btw

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

You know death is the once destination none of us can avoid. Its one thing guaranteed in life. Its natures way of clearing out the old and making way for the new.

Nothing would be more remarkable, when my time comes, to donate every part of my body to benefit other. This is true sustainability, and I believe than anyone who is planning or has prepared to do this is a true knight in shining armour.

"You know death is the once destination none of us can avoid. Its one thing guaranteed in life. Its natures way of clearing out the old and making way for the new.

Nothing would be more remarkable, when my time comes, to donate every part of my body to benefit other. This is true sustainability, and I believe than anyone who is planning or has prepared to do this is a true knight in shining armour. "

I like your nod to the 3R's!! and we think hessian bags are the way forward!! Recycled genitalia is the future!!

No I'd be tatty bread ( rhyming slang for dead) so no need to hang on to my cock, I can pass the legacy of the banaba on

What's rhyming slang for balls? Can they be transplanted too??

I did get it btw "

I'm not sure on that rhyming slang

Ah, i thought you were having a blonde moment

Hmmmmm also a donor card member - on a serious note - what I can't get my head round is why can't they have a data base of names in this day and age.

Might save a bit of time even having ur blood type and what exacty you want to donate without having to ask a loved one what organs they can't take. Just a thought

"Without a doubt I would would donate my cock and let the legacy continue on. I would die a happier man.

get the card tomorrow pal, I am "

What are you going to call the card, "Free Willy Card" ?

"Without a doubt I would would donate my cock and let the legacy continue on. I would die a happier man.

What are you going to call the card, "Free Willy Card" ? "

Donar kebab, heavy on the meat

What are you going to call the card, "Free Willy Card" ?

Donar kebab, heavy on the meat "

If donating for someone to eat it. Forget about it. lol. Just a nibble

Always carried a doner card makes sense!

"So there is probably a lot of members on here who carry the donor card with the hope of saving lives when they pass. Very commendable

What if there was a necessity for genital donors? Would you donate your cock or pussy knowing when your 6ft under your 6" lad is still giving pleasure or your pussy is helping another woman go to heaven and back?

Even think of it this way, little Johnny with his 3" tiddler could go down the vital organs clinical and request an upgrade and buy big Dave's 9" schlong, well it's no use to big Dave when he's dead and buried lol "

You should donate your dngle berries to medical research

Palookaville

What are you going to call the card, "Free Willy Card" ? "

pmsl..

» Add a new message to this topic